Your Trusted Manufacturer of Unique and Upgraded Clean Room Semiconductor.
Sunnyda is considered the leading manufacturer of premium quality clean room products and equipment. These include Clean Room Semiconductor, air shower tunnel, HEPA filter, modular cleanroom, portable cleanroom, clean room FFU, and many more. So, if you are interested in availing yourself of excellent clean room equipment to achieve a clean environment for your industry, you are at the right place.
We design every product considering the latest technological features in our minds. Our expert and professional workers join together; invest many months, energy, and efforts to come up with something beneficial for your industry. Sunnyda is the name of quality work exhibited by exceptionally skilled team members. Therefore, you will love our Clean Room Semiconductor for years.
Sunnyda can provide you various classes of the Clean Room Semiconductor. This ensures super convenience for every buyer who wants to understand the difference between different classes of cleanrooms. We integrate all the basic and advanced features using the latest technologies, to design the most beneficial product for you.
Attractive design, multiple features, a strong body, and long life are some of the things you will find in our Clean Room Semiconductor. For every buyer, Sunnyda offers all these things under affordable price ranges. However, the prices may differ depending upon the complexity of the features present in your product. For the safety of your operators and products, we place different sensors and alarms to detect abnormal conditions.
If you are intrigued by our services, spare some time and fill in the requirements for placing your order for a brand new Clean Room Semiconductor. Just double-check that you provide the right answers to Sunnyda for every required detail.
|Product Name||Clean Room Semiconductor|
|Cleanliness Level||Class 100 to 100000, ISO 5 to 9, Class A to D|
|Temperature and Humidity||20~26℃，30~70%|
|Filter||HEPA Unit/Fan Filter Unit|
|Applications||Pharmaceutical, Precision Machinery Industry, Electronics Industry, Semiconductor Industry|
|Structure||Wall Panel, Ceiling Panel, Windows, Doors, Various Fittings and Flooring|
|Electric||Lighting, Switch, Cables, Wires, Power Distribution Cabinets|
|Automatic Control System||PLC, Sensors for Humidity & Temperature, Control Panel|
|Our Services||Customized Design, Professional Consultation, 24 Hours Online Customer Care|
Clean Room Semiconductor-A Complete Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
Are you searching for a cleaner environment where you can complete your semiconductor manufacturing processes easily, a Clean Room Semiconductor is a great option to go for.
It provides you with a clean environment where you can design or package the components of a semiconductor.
You may also use it to make microchips from the semiconductors, which are necessary for formulating multiple electronic devices.
It must be compliant with ISO 5 cleanrooms where 3520 particles having a maximum of 0.5µm size are allowed to enter.
Its multiple applications allow you to install it in electronic, semiconductor manufacturing, military, or other technical industries.
Along with numerous upgraded features, it possesses efficient filtration and ventilation systems, which ensure the maintenance of its clean and controlled nature.
To know about the features, operation, and uses of this cleanroom, continue reading this guide. You will also learn about some beneficial troubleshooting and contamination control methods.
Engineers are Manufacturing Chips in Semiconductor Clean Room
1. What is a Clean Room Semiconductor?
It is a category of the modular clean room where semiconductors are usually made, due to their pollutant-free nature.
Whether you want to join different components of the semiconductors or you want to store your semiconductor manufacturing materials, it’s the best choice for you.
It supports the passage of 3520 particles with 0.5µm size and requires compliance with the ISO 14644-1 class 5 or classifications lower than this.
Depending upon the ISO classification, your clean room may require unique features including the NASA or ASTM standards.
It is equipped with pass-through windows and an air shower, which remove harmful particulates from the materials being transferred and the person entering into the room respectively.
Also, this sterile area created inside the Clean Room Semiconductor possesses excellent ventilation with controlled temperature and humidity levels.
However, there should be strict maintenance and cleaning schedules to not get compromised on its performance.
Sunnyda Clean Room Semiconductor
2. What are the Important Features of Clean Room Semiconductor?
Some key features of a Clean Room Semiconductor which can increase your productivity are given below:
- Excellent HVAC System
- Advanced Clean Room HEPA Filter
- Maintained Airflow
- Minimum Humidity
- Controlled Temperature
- Special Passages for Entry and Exit
- Developed Pass Through Windows
- Advanced Air Showers
- Compatible Garments
- Electrostatic Discharge Protective Materials
- Durable Construction Materials
- Non-Corrosive Design
Excellent Features of Clean Room Semiconductor
3. What are the Requirements of a Clean Room Semiconductor?
It is essential to consider the following requirements when dealing with the Clean Room Semiconductor:
- It should not support particle retention.
- There is no chance of the growth or multiplication of contaminating particles.
- Minimum moisture levels are required.
- The humidity should be controlled.
- It must meet all the ISO standards and requirements.
- Only compatible accessories should be used.
- The temperature should fall in a suitable range.
- There should be minimum electrostatic discharge.
- Special indicators should be present to notify about different changes.
- There should be controllers to ensure required and normal ranges of temperature or humidity.
ISO Certified Clean Room Semiconductor
4. How is a Clean Room Semiconductor Designed?
For better workflow and easy movement around the room, it is important to design the Clean Room Semiconductor so that the air quality standards can be met.
The air standards are a must because the filtration system works better with a better workflow.
The high-quality HVAC and other powerful filtration systems deal with the movement of particles and removal from the filtered air.
All the components of the clean room have specialized exhaust systems that deal with the removal of contaminant particles.
Some cleanrooms are designed to accommodate several safety protocols and robotic equipment. This is to ensure the safety of the personnel working around.
The protection is against magnetic fields, chemical irritants, lasers, and radioactive materials. The design shall be such that there is optimum control of out grassing, particulate matter, and other contaminant particles.
Design Specifications and Airflow Pattern of Clean Room Semiconductor
5. What are the Important Components of a Clean Room Semiconductor?
A Clean Room Semiconductor is made up of the components listed below:
- Filters are present to filter the air present inside this controlled room.
- You will find an air conditioning system to ensure sufficient ventilation inside the area.
- It comes with pass-thru cabinets which enable easy transportation of materials from one place to another.
- Air shower removes the dirt and contaminating particles from the surface of materials and people entering into this cleanroom.
- It has particle counters which keep an eye on the number of particles present in this controlled room, with a minimum 0.1-micron size.
- It comes with curtains made up of vinyl which are available in different colors and sizes.
Clean Room Semiconductor Air Shower
6. What are the Applications of a Clean Room
A Clean Room Semiconductor has various applications in several fields and industries including computer manufacturing companies and technology development companies.
It is used in the development of technology and equipment used for military purposes.
The quality of the products made in it varies and is essential for the development of high-quality electronic equipment.
Other applications include the packaging of semiconductors, manufacturing microprocessor chips, and developing other electronic processes.
Semiconductor Clean Room Applications
7. What are the Benefits of a Clean Room Semiconductor for your Applications?
The benefits of a Clean Room Semiconductor are listed below:
- Maximum environmental control is made sure by using a double wall system. Being equipped with an auto sliding door, which allows strict control over environmental conditions that must be maintained within a narrow range.
- Large equipment can be easily transported through the passage in the wall. There is a removable section of the wall which can be turned into a passage for the transport of materials.
- P2000 wall system is utilized to construct the air shower room and gowning area which is located at the entrance.
- Semiconductor fabrication requires a certain standard that must be maintained for maximum productivity. For this purpose, an anti-static clean room wall panel system is preferred.
Clean Room Semiconductor Auto Sliding Door
8. How are Different Classes of a Clean Room Semiconductor Used in Semiconductor Manufacturing?
The size and the number of particulate matter suspended in the air determine the classification of a clean room even when dealing with semiconductor manufacturing.
The particle size can vary between 0.001 to 1000 microns. It can either be liquid and solid depending on the source.
In semiconductor manufacturing, classes 1 to 10 are used for encapsulation, assembly, and filtration purposes.
A Class 10K clean room is preferred to be used before encapsulation.
A 100K clean room suits best for testing and assembly after the encapsulation process. It has all the features necessary for a typical post encapsulation process.
Class 10K Semiconductor Clean Room
9. How is a Clean Room Semiconductor Different from Other Cleanrooms?
A Clean Room Semiconductor differs from the other types of cleanrooms in the following ways:
- You need to provide an extra precisely controlled environment inside these clean room walls.
- It is more costly than the other types because of additional advanced features.
- There are expensive accessories and equipment such as cleaning, etching, or photolithography machines.
- There are more efficient and precise sensors to detect even little fluctuations of various parameters from the normal ranges.
- It demands extra-large space.
- The functioning is more complicated and controlled.
- It requires a person who is very professionally trained and is an expert in his work.
Semiconductor Clean Room Walls
10. How is an Air Shower Important for your Clean Room Semiconductor?
An air shower is responsible for the removal of contaminant particles dislodged on the clothing surface of the person entering the cleanroom.
It bombards streams of high-velocity air which knock off the particles from the surface thus cleaning it. This ensures that any person going inside the clean room has particulate-free clothes, skin, and body.
The purpose of an air shower is to reduce the entry of contaminants in the Clean Room Semiconductor. It is located at the entrance and the person has to complete one cycle before engaging in the semiconductor manufacturing process.
The contaminants include skin flakes, hair, and dirt, etc. The person enters from one side and the door gets locked automatically. One cycle completes in 20 seconds and the other door opens automatically.
However, the proper protocol to enter the air shower must be followed so that there is no chance of contamination in the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Other important components of the air shower room are the HEPA filter, recirculation system, an interlocking mechanism. The interlocking system is to prevent cross-contamination.
Highly Efficient HEPA Filter for Semiconductor Clean Room Air Shower
11. Why Pass-Through Windows are Necessary for your Clean Room Semiconductor?
A pass-through window is beneficial in Clean Room Semiconductor because it aids in the transfer of materials from one place to another.
Also, it is done without exposing the material to the outside environment. It is a cavity in the walls of the clean room that has two open ends.
The object is placed from one side and the door gets locked automatically. It remains in the cavity for some time until complete decontamination occurs.
Red light indicates that the pass-through clean room window is being used at the moment. Once the decontamination process is complete, the door opens automatically and the object can be received from the other end.
Now the green light is turned on which indicates that it is ready to be used for the next cycle.
Clean Room Semiconductor Window
12. What are the Common Airflow Patterns in the Clean Room Semiconductor?
There are two common airflow patterns observed in it:
- Non-unidirectional or turbulent flow
- Laminar or unidirectional flow
Three factors decide the type of airflow for your Clean Room Semiconductor:
- The process is being carried on, as there are several steps of manufacturing a semiconductor.
- The area occupied by the process.
- The level of air cleanliness required for maximum productivity.
Semiconductor Clean Room Air Flow Pattern
13. What are Different Air Handling Systems Used in a Clean Room Semiconductor?
A Clean Room Semiconductor uses multiple sorts of air handling systems. The purpose of using an air handling system in this product is to establish the internal environment according to your requirements.
The three common handling systems used are given below:
- Exhaust Ventilation
- Recirculating Air
- Makeup Air
The essential thing to stay careful about is the perfect coordination and compatibility of all these three systems.
This will help ensure the safety and proper functioning of your cleanroom.
Semiconductor Clean Room Ventilation System
14. What are the Important Considerations for Selecting a Clean Room Semiconductor?
When deciding on a Clean Room Semiconductor for your application, the following considerations are essential:
- Firstly, make a list of the features you need for your application.
- Ensure that the type and design of the clean room you are purchasing are suitable for your usage.
- Always make sure that the type of construction material is suitable for you.
- Consider your budget and buy accordingly.
- Select the most appropriate type of clean room ceiling, floor, or walls.
- Consider the ISO class it supports.
- Don’t forget to check its durability, and ways to enhance it.
- Make sure that it has all the basic and advanced features that will help you in completing the manufacturing process with ease.
- Select the most suitable gowning apparel.
- Consider the space it will occupy and the space available to you.
- Check if the manufacturer is supplying the accessories along with the unit or you will have to buy them separately.
- Always check the maintenance schedule.
- Make sure that you are aware of the instant troubleshooting ways in case of any emergency.
- Check the number, efficiency, and life of the filters used in your Clean Room Semiconductor.
- Search about the possible ways you can employ to reduce its energy consumption.
- Make sure that the materials are protected from corrosion and rust issues.
- Assure that the product doesn’t allow contaminants to stay or multiply, so that minimum contamination is observed.
Clean Room Semiconductor Ceiling System
15. What are the Rules and Regulations to Use your Clean Room Semiconductor?
There are a few rules and regulations to use your Clean Room Semiconductor so that you can obtain maximum efficiency and highest productivity:
- Never touch anything in the clean room without wearing gloves. If there is skin contact because your gloves were not intact, immediately wear a new pair of gloves because your skin can be a source of contamination as it releases oils and sheds flakes.
- There is an increased risk of contamination by hair. Therefore always wear a cap and cover your scalp along with all hair. Also, don’t comb or brush your hair in the cleanroom.
- The air disturbance should be minimal. Therefore don’t move rapidly around and watch each movement of yours.
- Smoking, eating, drinking, and chewing gum are strictly prohibited in a cleanroom.
- The Clean Room Semiconductor garments shall only be worn inside and if you happen to leave the cleanroom, always come back with a new coverall and other protective attire.
- All the tools and instruments shall always be placed in a clean room wipe.
- Never use hydrogen carbon-based aerosol cans.
- Always cover your mouth and nose while coughing and sneezing. However, if it is persistent, avoid entering the room.
- Always cover your hands with clean and sterilized gloves to minimize contamination chances.
- Never allow untrained or non-professional people to enter this sterile room created for semiconductor processing.
Wear Proper PPF Before Working in Semiconductor Clean Room
16. How to Classify Contamination Sources in your Clean Room Semiconductor?
The contamination sources in your Clean Room Semiconductor can be classified into the following categories:
Various kinds of bacteria, spores, and viruses are included in the biological sources of contamination in the case of a semiconductor cleanroom.
Saliva and water droplets that may be produced due to coughing, sneezing, or normal talking can prove to be a major source of contaminating your product.
Sodium content released from your hands is a big contaminant source. Also, iron getting off from rusty surfaces can compromise cleanliness.
Harmful gases produced from various machines can contaminate this controlled area.
Skin flakes, dandruff particles, dust, or dirt particles from your shoes, clothes, and your bodies can be dangerous for the cleanliness level which needs to be maintained over a narrow range.
Dirt, skin, or dandruff shedding from the human body contributes a major portion of contamination-producing sources.
Wear Gloves Before Entering in Clean Room Semiconductor
17. What is Humidity Control in a Clean Room Semiconductor?
Controlling the relative and absolute humidity in a Clean Room Semiconductor is essential for the users as well as for the normal functioning of your cleanroom.
This is important because various steps of semiconductor manufacturing processes being carried out require a specific humidity level. Also, it is crucial for the quality of the product and beneficial to control the electrostatic discharge.
The best way to control humidity is to control the makeup moisture inside the space. Also, the recirculation of air is strictly monitored.
The main reason for the development of humidity excursions is the typical wet processes. Other reasons include the transfer of moisture content among different parts of your cleanroom.
So, an excellent make-up control can surely provide you with the controlled operation of your Clean Room Semiconductor. This is also helpful in reducing energy consumption.
If you want to control the humidity using any dehumidification treatment of the recirculation air, the costs will be much higher.
18. Why is Pressure Control Important in your Clean Room Semiconductor?
Several important reasons are present for controlling the pressure inside your Clean Room Semiconductor.
Controlling the pressure has a big effect on different atmospheric processes such as the deposition of the film. It also serves as a barrier to the development of contamination problems.
The main purpose of introducing positive pressurization is to protect the Clean Room Semiconductor from external contamination sources such as moisture and particles.
The main purpose of negative pressurization is to stop the exiting of hazardous materials such as gold or potassium.
This process also affects the quantity and quality of the makeup air, which can resultantly control the amount of energy consumed.
Semiconductor Clean Room Positive Pressure
19. What are the Typical Measures to Control Contamination in your Clean Room Semiconductor?
Contamination control and prevention need proper planning and execution of these plans.
A Clean Room Semiconductor is specially designed using special principles and technologies, to allow good airflow and reduce the chances of contamination in it.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Cleaning and maintenance are two essential things that can decrease the chances of contamination.
If you follow the suggested procedures using suitable products for both jobs, you can increase the life of your Clean Room Semiconductor.
The High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filter which acts as a primary filter is very useful for controlling contamination. Even if tiny particles of 0.3-micron size are present, these filters will efficiently filter them within minimum time.
It is strictly prohibited to run or move fast when working inside a controlled space. Human activities can have a large effect on the contamination level inside the cleanroom.
Electrostatic charges are produced as a result of the transfer of electrons between two locations.
This is damaging for your clean room but the simplest way is to use ESD protective materials to stay protected from its harmful effects.
So, using a special wrist strap, and ESD-protected footwear or clothes can surely decrease the contamination.
Clean Room Semiconductor ESD-Protected Footwear
20. Why Gowning is Essential While Dealing With your Clean Room Semiconductor?
The main purpose of gowning for the Clean Room Semiconductor is the maintenance of the cleanliness level in it. A major portion of the dust and other contaminants comes from human beings.
Therefore, it is important to reduce the contamination that can occur due to human hair, clothes or skin, so that a clean environment can be formed.
Humans drop chemicals as well as particle contaminants, which can be harmful and disturbing for the normal environment of the cleanroom.
Passing from an air shower room along with proper gowning will be more helpful in minimizing the particles before entering your Clean Room Semiconductor.
Essentially Required Attire List
Here is a list of some essential products that are included in the gowning procedure:
- The shoe covers are important as they will reduce the high dirt content that may come from your feet or shoes.
- A hood is important to entirely cover your body from the head to the neck.
- A bouffant will aid in reducing the dropping off of particles in the area.
- To cover your body from your neck to the ankles, a coverall will be helpful.
- Special eyewear can be used to achieve protection for your eyes from unnecessary particles entering them.
- To protect your hands, and the controlled space from particulates being released from your hand, you must wear gloves. It will also help you to avoid contamination of the workbenches.
- To keep the Clean Room Semiconductor safe from droplets or particles that can come from your breath, wearing a face mask is the best solution.
Clean Room Semiconductor Attire
21. What are the Common Problems you May Face in your Clean Room Semiconductor?
Here are some major problems that you can frequently face when using a Clean Room Semiconductor:
It is important to provide sufficient ventilation for making your clean room comfortable and for maintaining a controlled environment where you want minimum particles and contaminants.
Also, if there are any hazardous materials, good ventilation becomes essential for the safety of the workers.
So, always make sure that you have an excellent HVAC system that will help provide maximum ventilation throughout your Clean Room Semiconductor.
You need to achieve a perfectly balanced temperature for maximum productivity regarding the process being carried out in your cleanroom. It shall neither be too high nor too low, and this is the key element to make your environment comfortable.
This maintained temperature is important for the protection of the materials, products, processes, and equipment present in the cleanroom.
In case you are facing trouble adjusting your desirable temperature, you should check your thermostat, insulation, or HVAC system.
Whether you have a stationary or a portable clean room for the manufacturing of semiconductors, you should call for professional help with temperature adjustment.
A Clean Room Semiconductor will work excellently for multiple purposes, only if you maintain it. Along with controlling the level of cleanliness, you also need to balance the required humidity and temperature levels.
Also, always stay vigilant to troubleshoot any problem because it is not only good for the maintenance of its features but also the body.
Before purchasing your Clean Room Semiconductor, do consider all the essential elements that will help you in buying a suitable type of product for your application.
Never go against the suggested procedures and instructions as mentioned in your product’s manual guide.
ISO Approved and 100% Quality Tested Clean Room Semiconductor