Your Premier Clean Room Ceiling Manufacturer in China
If you are building a clean room, whether it is class 10, 100, 1000, 10000 or 300,000, Clean room ceiling is also an important part of clean room construction process. We have a complete solution for you to try out today.
The Sunnyda Clean room ceiling panels are sandwich panels made of 0.4-0.8mm color-coated steel or stainless steel with composite insulation core materials. There are many choices of insulation core materials, such as Polystyrene, rockwool, magnesium oxide board, polyurethane, aluminum honeycomb etc.
The design of the Sunnyda Clean room ceiling suspension system is very sturdy and resistant to deformation. There are also a large number of equipment components that can be installed on the Clean room ceiling panels. Such include the fire sprinklers, smoke detectors, high-efficiency filters, FFU filters, purification LED lights, etc. You could also have a bunch of electromechanical and ventilation ducts.
A lot of construction and follow-up maintenance operations are required when working with clean room ceilings. The ceiling needs to have an impressive load-bearing performance, able to withstand deformation and cracks, and have a certain degree of impact resistance. Our excellent clean room ceiling structure system will meet your requirements for setting up different cleanrooms.
If you have more detailed requirements, please contact our team. Sunnyda is here to help you end up with the best clean room.
Sunnyda Clean Room Panel
Sunnyda Clean room ceiling will be suspended from the ceiling of the original building by T-shaped aluminum profiles through screw rods. Each Clean room ceiling panel is spliced separately and properly fixed with the T-shaped aluminum profile. The entire Clean room ceiling is then connected completely.
Sunnyda Clean room ceiling is waterproof, fireproof, and anti-noise. It can also be customized to be anti-clean and antibacterial ceiling panels. It is thus suitable for clean rooms in various environments.
The temperature and humidity in the clean room are strictly controlled. As such, the Sunnyda Clean room Ceiling panels come with high-performance thermal insulation. This ensures that the heat and cold loss of the clean room is within a controllable range. You should easily achieve the goal of energy-saving and save a lot of money for your clean room.
In our construction, the internal pressure in the different clean room needs to be greater than the external pressure to ensure that the clean room will not be affected and polluted by the external environment. Sunnyda Clean room ceiling panels have excellent sealing properties to ensure that the clean room’s air pressure remains at the required level.
We have rich experience in every aspect of the clean room project, and every detail will be designed and manufactured for you.
Send your inquiry and get a good price now!
Clean Room Ceiling
You might be wondering, what makes clean room ceiling different from the normal ceiling panels? We answer this and many more questions that you might have about clean room ceiling. This guide takes an in-depth look at the various questions people might have on clean room ceilings. Do not worry if your question is not covered. The customer support team is always available to help you understand more about clean room ceilings.
What is the Purpose of Clean Room Ceiling?
Figure 1 An Installed Clean Room Ceiling
It does not matter whether you are building a clean room level 10 or 300,000. All these clean rooms will need a clean room ceiling as part of the construction process. Once the ceiling is installed, you would now be able to use the clean room with so much ease without contaminating the research or the manufacturing processes inside the clean room.
What are the Features of Clean Room Ceiling? Are they Different from Normal Ceilings?
Normal ceilings are simple in terms of construction. As such, they would not be able to handle the different clean room needs. However, the clean room ceilings come with many components including the surface plates and core materials. Below are some of the features you can expect to see with clean room ceilings.
Multiple size options
This is probably the reason most people would like clean room ceilings. It is possible to customize the materials to suit your size needs. The size in this case can also vary from the grid suspension important for holding the ceilings to the ceiling panels.
You may have to take measurements of the clean room so that the manufacturer can have the right size in mind. Since the clean room ceiling panels are mostly modular, you will not have to start cutting them once they are onsite. All you have to do is install them.
Can support other accessories
The clean room ceilings can also be a great option for ensuring that you mount other important clean room accessories. Some of these accessories include fan filter units, lights, ducts, HEPA boxes, and so much more. This also means that such clean room ceilings are strong to hold the other clean room accessories for many years down the line.
Most people enjoy installing clean room ceilings. This is because they are easy to set up in your clean room. Most manufacturers would also send you the ceilings with all the important accessories. This is great as you will not have to buy additional supplies to install your clean room ceiling. Also, these ceilings would also have the important installation instructions you need to follow to get everything installed correctly.
Multiple material options
When you are looking for clean room ceiling, you hope that the materials options would be many. Well, that is something you can find in most clean room ceilings. The materials, in this case, include the surface plates and the core materials. The surface plates would mostly be made of steel. It can be galvanized steel, powder-coated steel, or stainless steel. There can be other options depending on your needs.
As for the core materials, the options include EPS panels, polystyrene, polyurethane, rockwool, aluminum honeycomb, magnesium oxide board, and more. The manufacturer can always recommend the best core material depending on your applications for a clean room.
Gaskets are available too
Keep in mind that the clean room has to be maintained in the right conditions. This means keeping the contaminated air outside. That is why clean room ceiling gaskets are important. They will provide the best sealing performance for your cleanroom. Always ask the manufacturer about the possible ways of maintaining the clean room ceiling airtight. The manufacturer can provide other accessories in addition to gaskets to help maintain the airtightness in the clean room.
Ease of maintenance
Like any other type of ceiling, the clean room ceilings do not need a lot of maintenance. Since it is a clean room, all you have to do is clean the ceilings as recommended by the clean room manufacturer. It could be once a week, every two weeks and more. The ceiling manufacturers would also point out the processes you should follow when it comes to cleaning the ceiling too. This also includes the cleaning agents.
Just because they are clean room ceilings, it does not mean you cannot buy them at competitive prices. That is something you will enjoy when buying such ceilings. What is important is that you take the time to research more about the different brands in the market that make clean room ceilings. It would be nice if you can get quotations from different brands before making up your mind. The best part about such products is that you can always get good deals on them.
GMP clean room ceiling
What are the Benefits of Polyurethane as the Core Material for Clean Room Ceiling?
As part of the construction a clean room ceiling, a manufacturer has to use various materials for the core. Polyurethane is one of such materials. This would make more people wonder why such a material would be in a clean room ceiling. Well, here are some of its benefits.
- Polyurethane material is great in terms of offering a wide range of hardness. It will often depend on where you want to use the polyurethane material. Make sure that the material can have the correct hardness. This is something the manufacturer of your clean room ceiling would decide.
- Another reason for picking polyurethane material is its high load-bearing capacity. This material has an impressive load capacity in terms of compression and tension. This is something not many people expect to see with clean room ceiling, but it is possible. Even if the material can undergo shape changes under a heavy load, it will quickly return to the original shape once you remove the heavy load.
- Polyurethane is great in terms of flexibility. This is because you can use it in high flex fatigue applications. Its flexural properties can make it ideal for filling up the various clean room ceiling designs. The recovery properties also mean the material will not easily break over time.
- This clean room ceiling material is still abrasion and impact-resistant. It can remain strong even when knocked over. As such, you can see how you would end up with the best clean room ceiling that can serve you for years down the line.
- Polyurethane is also tear-resistant. This is thanks to having high tensile properties. For anyone who wants a highly durable clean room ceiling, such a feature should be enticing to them. Make sure to inquire more about the tear-resistance from the manufacturer to have all the facts.
- The material is still economical. The price of rockwool can often be too high for some people. That is why they would opt to use polyurethane material. Even if it is an economical material, it is still great in terms of durability for many years down the line.
- Polyurethane is still good in terms of thermal insulation. It is why it is still used in insulating homes even today. With proper thermal insulation, you should be able to maintain the clean room temperature in the correct range all the time.
- This material is also great in terms of being resistant to mold, mildew, and fungus. This is because the material has nothing that would make such things thrive. The special additives added to the material would also make it good in terms of sound insulation. However, rockwool still stands out as a top consideration for insulating your clean room better against sound.
- You can play around with the color options. This is when you are not using it as a core material as it would be shown to people.
Rockwool vs. Aluminum Honeycomb Core Materials. Which is Better?
Figure 2 A Sample of an Aluminum Honeycomb
Both rockwool and aluminum honeycomb core materials are largely the most loved options in the market. This is thanks to their performance. You would get more people going for such core materials as they know how good they are. However, which is better? Below we look at the different benefits of each material to help you identify where best to use each.
- Rockwool is a great material in terms of fire-resistance. The material can withstand temperatures great than 1800 degrees F. The best part is that the material will not contribute to the growth and spread of fire. It also does not release toxic gases even when it catches on fire.
- The material still has impressive sound-absorbent characteristics. The fibrous materials will help in breaking down the sounds that might try to get past the ceilings. If your clean room needs the best sound insulation, the rockwool material would be a great option.
- Rockwool is still water repellent. This type of feature means that it maintains its R-value for longer. It will also keep mold and mildew from forming in your clean room. If there are no molds in your clean room, then it would be a safe environment for those using the clean room.
- Rockwool can maintain its overall dimensional stability over time. This means that the clean room ceiling would still be looking a great many years later. All you have to do is a bit of cleaning and regular maintenance on the outer surface.
PU insulated clean room ceiling
- The honeycomb structure generally makes this material good at overall strength. Having the many interconnecting shapes will mean that you end up creating a strong panel. The panel would be able to withstand impacts even better than rockwool core panels.
- Another reason the material is popular is that it is lightweight. Unlike some other composites in the market, this one offers a solid core while at the same time remains lightweight. It might not be as light as rockwool, but it will be still easy to install.
- This material is still fire-retardant. Have you ever seen aluminum on fire? The same cannot be said about PU or EPS panels. As such, the aluminum honeycomb will be great at preventing the fire from spreading and further increase the overall safety index of your clean room.
- Other than being good at keeping the fire from razing down your clean room, it is still good at insulation and sound-proofing. The honeycomb structure is ideal for absorbing the sound by dampening it further. The same material is great for insulating the clean room to help maintain the internal temperature within the required range.
After looking at the various differences between the two materials above, it is worth understanding where each can be used. The rockwool material is ideal when you need the best soundproofing, insulation, and lightweight panels you need to install on the ceiling. As for the aluminum honeycomb, it is great for overall strength, impact resistance, and fire resistance.
If you ever find yourself unsure of how to proceed, let the manufacturer help you further make the correct choice.
clean room ceiling for medical use
What is the Durability Performance of the Clean Room Ceiling Suspension System?
The clean room ceiling has to be set up using a suspension system. Do not worry about the durability of this system as it is built to be good at keeping the ceiling from coming down when you are working on a project. Also, the suspension system will be resistant to deformation. This is even when you add more clean room accessories to the ceiling.
Which Accessories Can Be Installed on a Clean Room Ceiling?
Installing a clean room ceiling can provide more space to add multiple accessories to the clean room. Some of the equipment includes fire sprinklers, smoke detectors, LED lights, FFU filters, and more. You could also add ventilation ducts to the ceiling ensuring that your clean room is correctly ventilated.
Fireproof clean room ceiling
What is a Load-Bearing Performance Test for a Clean Room Ceiling?
As part of the maintenance of the clean room ceiling, you still have to consider the load-bearing performance. This means that the ceiling can withstand cracks and deformation. Also, the clean room ceiling would have a high degree of impact resistance generally.
Make sure to perform this type of test after six months or so. This is important to ensure that the ceiling is still working as expected.
How is the Clean Room Ceiling Installed to a Building?
The installation process starts by installing the suspension system. This is what will hold the clean room ceiling in its place. Next is to install the clean room ceiling panels. Well, make sure you are using the correct lifting mechanism to hold the ceiling as you install the panels. The lifting mechanisms are important even though most of the panels are lightweight.
You will also get to use many other clean room installation accessories. Such include the T-shaped aluminum profiles. They will mostly help in aligning the ceiling and holding them in place.
Will the Clean Room Ceiling Panels Help with Thermal and Humidity Control?
Figure 3 A Clean Room Ceiling Suspension Grid
Yes. The clean room ceilings are important for completing the construction of the clean room. Once they are in place, it would be easy to maintain the clean room temperature and humidity within the range that you like. Thus, you will have an easy time controlling the heat and cold loss of your clean room. This is also a great way of saving energy when operating a clean room.
What are the Common Types of Clean Room Ceiling Systems in the Market?
The following types of clean room ceiling systems would vary from one brand to another. What is crucial is that you understand the various options in the market. Let us check them out below.
- Lightweight Ceiling System
- Gel Grid Ceiling System
- TechGrid 2” Gasket Ceiling System
- AD Flashlight Grid Ceiling System
- Walkable Grid Ceiling System
It is possible that a manufacturer would have different systems. It is best to talk to the manufacturer to understand which types of clean room ceiling systems are available. You can always opt for a custom system in case the systems available are not good enough for you.
clean room ceiling ready for shipping
Which Clean Room Types Need Clean Room Ceiling?
There are many types of clean rooms in the market. However, not all of them would need clean room ceilings. This is because the ceilings might hinder their operations. Good examples are the softwall cleanrooms which are mostly set up on steel frames with limited additions as ceilings. This makes it easier for you to carry the clean room to a new location when necessary.
Below are the clean room types that would use clean room ceiling panels.
As the name suggests, this type of clean room is designed to have rigid clean room walls. It is the opposite of softwall clean rooms that would have PVC curtains for walls.
The hardwall cleanrooms would be designed to meet specific cleanliness levels. The ceilings in this case are important for enclosing the cleanroom to provide the user with a great cleanroom environment to work on various projects.
Such cleanrooms are great for industries such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, science and technology, military, and more.
As the name suggests, the portable cleanrooms would be great for those who need a cleanroom that is easy to relocate. They can often be moved to other locations other than where they were installed. This means that they can be mounted on a trailer or have wheels at the bottom. Their applications are the same as what you would get with the hardwall clean rooms.
In the case of trailer clean rooms, the ceiling can serve as a material for aesthetics and still functional to hold the many other crucial accessories your cleanroom needs to remain functional.
Machine made prefabricated clean room ceiling
Modular clean rooms
The modular clean rooms can also be portable or freestanding, depending on your needs. They are designed using modular clean room wall and ceiling panels. This means that the setup process is generally easy for such clean rooms. They will also need the ceiling to help in achieving a certain type of ISO level. You can also be sure to end up with ultra-clean environments when the ceiling is set up correctly.
Unlike the other traditional clean rooms, this one can also be extended if you ever need to add more room to operate your clean room.
Monobloc clean rooms
These are clean rooms made from a single piece of material rather than several panels. As such, you will achieve flush-fitting panels generally. However, the ceilings are still important. The ceilings are attached to the monobloc structure using gaskets to ensure there is an air-tight sealing. You can be sure to end up with the best thermal performance too due to such a construction.
Monobloc clean rooms are also known for having superior fire protection and will generally enhance the environmental credentials of the cleanroom. This type of clean room is mostly liked for projects that have to adhere to the GMP guidelines.
There might be other clean rooms that could use clean room ceiling panels. What is important is that you always talk to the manufacturers to see if your clean room needs such an addition.
What is the Cost of Clean Room Ceilings?
Figure 4 Workers Installing Clean Room Ceiling
Many things go into determining the price of clean room ceilings. Some of them are the surface finishes, core materials, size of the ceiling, and much more. The best way to understand more about the price of the clean room ceiling is by contacting the clean room ceiling manufacturer and ask for a quotation based on your clean room needs.
How Do You Clean Cleanroom Ceiling Panels?
Cleaning the clean room ceiling panels should not be hard. You will mostly have to dust the loose dirt more often. Light brushing or a vacuum cleaner should be good enough to get you to handle the panels easily.
If you are using a vacuum cleaner, consider using the attachments meant for cleaning walls or upholstery. They will do a good job of removing as much dirt and dust as possible. Consider vacuuming in one direction only so that you do not rub the dust into the surface even more.
A sponge or moist cloth soaked in water containing mild soap can come in handy to clean any stubborn stains on the ceiling. Make sure that the sponge has little water so that you do not end up applying too much soap to the ceiling panels.
Handmade modular clean room Ceiling
Can You Use Clean Room Ceiling Panels for Softwall Clean Rooms?
Softwall clean rooms might not need clean room ceiling panels. This is because of how they are built. They will have a steel or aluminum frame with curtain walls mostly made of PVC material. The roof is mostly designed to be strong to hold the fan filter unit and lights without necessarily adding ceiling panels.
This design is all about portability. It is why such clean rooms might not have clean room ceilings like the other types of clean rooms.
What is the Purpose of Clean Room Ceiling Gasketing?
As part of ensuring that the clean room has an airtight seal, there is the need for ceiling gaskets. These gaskets have to be set up correctly to ensure there is no contamination in the clean room.
The gaskets will vary from one brand to another. Also, the material can vary a lot. Just make sure you are buying something high quality to ensure the best performance generally.
The best clean room ceiling panels will make a huge difference in keeping the clean room working great as expected. So, it is best to get such panels from top brands such as Sunnyda. Talk to Sunnyda today if you have any more questions about clean room ceilings that you need addressing. The customer support team is available to help you further.