Your Premier Clean Room Panel Manufacturer in China
The Sunnyda clean room panel is used to divide the production space in workshops and laboratories. The same can be used to partition the clean space with different functional areas.There are three types. They include Clean room wall panels, Clean room ceiling panels,Clean room partition panels.
The clean room panel has unique anti-dust, anti-static, and anti-bacterial features. Such panels are widely used in clean engineering fields such as electronics, pharmacy, food, biology, aerospace, precision instrument manufacturing, and scientific research. All these areas have strict indoor environment requirements.
Sunnyda Clean room panel uses 0.3-0.8mm color steel sheet for the front and backplates. The galvanized layer is 50-150KG. The paint layer is 15-30 microns, and stainless steel sheet of thicknesses 0.3-0.8mm can be used. The different stainless-steel plates grades include 304 and 316.
No matter your project is large or small, Sunnyda will carefully customize each sheet for you, to save a lot of costs.
For more information about clean room panel, contact us today!
|Surface||color steel sheet/aluminum plate/stainless steel plate|
Sunnyda Clean Room Panel
Internal insulation used different core materials such as EPS, PU, Rock wool, MGO, aluminum honeycomb, etc. The materials can also be used for sound insulation. There are two types of Sunnyda Cleanroom panels. The first one is produced on a mechanical assembly line. It is heated and pressurized and then compounded by a high-speed continuous automatic forming machine. The result is an integrated composite board that is trimmed, slotted, and blanked to form a cleanroom panel.
The production speed is fast. The machine can produce 10,000 square meters of cleanroom panel every day. So, we should be able to meet your demands better.
Another type of manual composite board is the reinforced manual composite sandwich board. The color steel plate (or stainless steel plate) on the surface layer is formed by mechanical pressing. The surface layer and the inner filling layer are laminated with high-strength bonding glue. They are then let to stand for 24 hours under intense pressure to form a strong cleanroom panel.
The advantage of a manual purification board is the width and height of each board. They can be customized according to your site’s size, allowing you the ease of installation during on-site construction. It will be just like building blocks. This design helps you achieve an all modular and rapid installation. There is no need to cut the board at the construction site and end up wasting materials.
With the development of science and technology, the requirements of anti-static, anti-bacterial, and dust-proof clean room panels are on the rise. The field of clean engineering is getting more stringent so there is the need for better cleanroom panels.
Sparks caused by static electricity can easily cause fires and explosions and affect the electronic equipment’s normal operation.
Our company is the first to introduce high-efficiency antistatic, antibacterial, and dustproof cleanroom panels in the clean field in response to higher demands.
The Sunnyda antistatic cleanroom panel uses color steel plate paint coating to add special conductive pigments to make the color plate surface have a resistance of 10-100. Static electricity can be released through these pigments to prevent dust from adhering to the panels and still make it easy to the dust.
At the same time, the plate is abrasion-resistant and pollution-resistant.
Sunnyda antibacterial cleanroom panel uses a special antibacterial agent in the paint coating of the color steel plate. The agent has a non-toxic, semi-permanent antibacterial effect and far-infrared radiation effect.
Sunnyda has been designing and producing high-quality cleanroom panels for two decades now. It does not matter how complex your project requirements are; our team will always have a solution.
Let Sunnyda help you get the best cleanroom panels for your various applications.
Clean Room Panel
Clean rooms are vital for helping the researchers conduct their experiments in a clean controlled environment. That is not the only reason you would get clean rooms. They would have more uses depending on the application in mind. If you want the clean room to be functional, you need clean room panels as the building blocks.
This guide focuses on what you can get in the market as the top clean room panels and how they can help maintain the cleanroom integrity levels. Let us see what these panels are all about below.
What are Clean Room Panels Types are Available in the Market?
Figure 1 Clean Room Panels Installed to Form a Clean Room
Other than being used as the building blocks of clean rooms, they can still be used as partitioning materials. It is for such a reason and more that there are the following types of clean room panels.
- Clean room wall panels
- Clean room ceiling panels
- Clean room partition panels
Even if there might be more, they mostly fall under these three major categories. So, during your cleanroom construction stage, you may have to come across these three types of clean room panels.
Where Can Clean Room Panels Be Used?
Clean room panels are generally anti-dust, anti-static, and anti-bacterial. There are of course many other features. This goes on to show just how good the panels are at maintaining strict clean environments for various projects. As such, they would be great for the various industries mentioned below.
- Precision instrument manufacturing
- Scientific research
There can be more areas where you can use such clean room panels. Always talk to a clean room panel manufacturer to see if your application requires such materials.
Clean Room Panel Used in Food Factory
What Materials Are Used in Making Clean Room Panel Surfaces?
These materials would mostly vary from one manufacturer to another. However, steel plates are common in most cases. Steel would be used as the front and backplate on the panels. It could be stainless steel of grade 304 or 316 or rather galvanized steel. It is always good to know that there are various options when it comes to surface plates.
What Are the Core Materials Used to Make Clean Room Panels?
If you are buying clean room panels for the first time, it is worth noting that there are various options as core materials. These are used as the sandwich materials between two steel plates or any other material. They are essential for improving the overall performance of the panels in terms of thermal insulation, sound insulation, rigidity, impact resistance, and so much more. To help you learn more, below are the details of the different core materials in clean room panels.
The paper honeycomb is a flame-retardant paper included in the panel to ensure that the spread of fire is also kept at a minimum. The fire rating of this material is B1. This means the material can only carbonize and will not burn. This should generally be great news for those who might want to keep their cleanroom from easily burning down.
The material is also good at its rigidity, strong bearing performance, impressive heat insulation, no toxic ingredients, and sound insulation is also great.
Rockwool Clean Room Panel for Wall
Rockwool material is a top choice for those who may want to use top-quality clean room panels. This is because the material has the best performance in terms of quality, fire resistance, sound insulation and so much more.
One of the things that make rockwool great should be its fire resistance. It can stand up to fire for more than two hours. This should be enough time to get a fire truck to the location to contain its spread.
Rockwool clean room panels would also have reinforcing ribs where necessary to improve their durability. You can now end up with a highly dependable clean room panel.
In this case, magnesium mesh is used to make the clean room panel core material. This material is crucial for improving the overall durability and strength of the panel. The biggest selling point of this core material is sound insulation. It can help to keep the outside noise from getting into the clean room. You should be able to handle more research projects with minimal disturbances.
It is still good in terms of thermal insulation and heat insulation. This is crucial for helping maintain the right operating temperature and humidity in the modular clean room.
Aluminum on its own is a lightweight and flexible clean room material. However, using aluminum honeycomb material makes it better. This is because the structure will generally improve its structural performance. That is why more panels now come with an aluminum honeycomb.
To make it better, such a panel would have stainless steel or galvanized steel as the surface plates. The result is that you now have the best clean room panel that is also impact-resistant. The same could not be said for paper honeycomb.
Still, the panel would now have the best fire rating. Its fire rating would be class A. As such, it should withstand even the high temperatures than other clean room panels.
The core materials mentioned above are just a few options in the market. There can be many others based on the manufacturer. What is important is that you pick the best material based on your needs for a clean room panel.
What is the Process of Manufacturing Clean Room Panels?
Figure 2 Clean Room Panel Manufacturing in Progress
This example will include the use of rockwool as the core material for illustration purposes. The material can be changed to other options whenever necessary.
- The first step is coating the surface steel plates. The coating is important to reduce the chances of scratching the panels while in production, transportation, or during installation. This means you always end up with a beautiful panel.
- Next is to cut the surface plates to the correct size. Some customers would want large clean room panels while others want small clean room panels. So, the manufacturer cuts these plates to the right size based on the client’s needs.
- At this step, the manufacturer applies glue to the surface plates. The glue has to be spread evenly all over the panel to ensure the rockwool material would be attached uniformly. The adhesive used is a special type to ensure the rockwool core material does not become loose over time.
- The manufacturer will also apply adhesive to the rockwool material. The material would also be cut to the right size as the panel surface plates. The adhesion will be great if the glue is sufficient and applied correctly.
- The rockwool material is now laid onto the steel plate and the top steel plate is added to complete the panel. Yes, each panel would have two steel plates with an insulating material in between.
- Once these materials are combined, they are compacted using special machines for around 48 hours. This should ensure that the adhesive can cure better to maintain the durability of the clean room panel for many years to come.
How are Clean Room Panels Cleaned?
Clean room panels will tend to have properties such as antibacterial, anticorrosive, and more as a way of keeping the clean room level maintained. As much as this is the case, there is still the need for ensuring that the panels are spotless through regular cleaning.
Cleaning the clean room panels largely varies from one clean room to another. Sometimes you may to clean daily while in some cases cleaning after a couple of weeks.
Let us say that it is a pharma cleanroom. This one needs a lot of work to maintain its cleanliness. As such, you may have to clean it more often to ensure the clean area maintains the top hygiene standards.
It would be best to focus more on using the manufacturer-recommended cleaning supplies. This includes using clean room dust cloths and cleaning agents. The last thing you need are cleaning agents that erode the protective coating on these panels.
Here are some of the methods you may use when it comes to cleaning your clean room panels.
- Dusting is something we even do in our homes. As such, it should be a hard method to follow. Use the right dusting cloth to help in removing as much dirt as possible from the various surfaces. You could still use a mild detergent to further clean the various layers of the clean room panel. The result can be a clean and glossy look once you finish the process.
- Wiping is another method to keep in mind if you want to keep the electrostatic charge on the panel to a minimum. This is important for a clean room mostly used to make semiconductors and related products. Using a wet damp cloth will help remove the electrostatic charge. Do not use window cleaning fluids or other scouring components on clean room panels.
- It is possible that you may also have to handle tar accumulation on the cleanroom panels. This is common when you delay cleaning the panels over time. In such a case, you are advised to use kerosene or Naphtha to remove as much tar as possible. These two compounds are great for getting deep into the panel layers and remove grease and tar buildup with ease.
- Scratch removal is also something you may want to accomplish if you own clean room panels. Scratches can be common in aluminum panels. You might need to get the right equipment for buffing out scratches. Once you complete the buffing process, you should end up with a clean panel. Ensure to use the right pressure amount to remove the scratches. Also, you should not overdo it.
These are not the only ways for you to clean the clean room panel. It is best if you can follow the instructions as offered by the manufacturer. You would always get some pointers on cleaning the panels better and still be able to maintain the overall cleanroom integrity.
Handmade Modular Clean Room Panel
What are the Precautions When Handling Clean Room Panels?
The way you handle your clean room panels can often determine their use, durability, and ease of installation. Here are some of the precautions to keep in mind when handling or storing the clean room panels.
- The construction has to be done when the temperatures are above 5 degrees C and below 40 degrees C. Make sure to remove the protective film within 30 days after installing the clean room panels. You could remove the protective film earlier if the location commonly has a temperature of over 40 degrees C.
- Pay attention to the different corners of your clean room panels when carrying them from one location to another. This is to avoid bumping the clean room panel into different objects that could easily lead to damages.
- If you need to move the various panels, make sure there is someone to help move the panels with ease. It is often recommended that you move two pieces of a panel at a time. This should give you the best control to avoid dropping the clean room panel.
- When it comes to storage, make sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommended stack height. This ensures that the modular clean room panels can remain in good condition always and the lower models do not buckle due to too much weight.
- It would be nice if the area used to store the panels is dry without any leaks. As such, you would have the panels in top condition in case you do not plan on installing the panels anytime soon.
How is an Airtight Seal Achieved Between Two Clean Room Panels?
To help maintain an airtight seal, the clean room panels need to be installed correctly. This means the addition of a sealant or adhesive between the panels. The adhesive should be able to hold the exterior and interior surfaces together for many years to come. It should also remain resistant to mold, fire, and so much more. If there is a leak between two panels, you would end up losing the clean room integrity. There might be the need to follow the manufacturer’s instructions to set up the sealant correctly.
Connection Between Two Clean Room Panels
How Long Will the Clean Room Panels Last?
When you buy clean room panels, the last thing on your mind would be replacing them after only a few months. That is why clean room panels are made to last for a very long time. They can last for decades mostly depending on the use and how you take care of them.
What is important is that you follow the manufacturer’s guidance on maintenance. This will ensure that your clean room panels can last the longest.
The exact lifetime is hard to determine as different clean rooms would be handling different projects. However, what is for sure is that most clean room panels would still be good decades down the line.
In case there is damage to one of the panels, it is either replace it or repair it as soon as possible. This will ensure the clean room still operates safely and overall durability is also maintained.
What Aspects Can Affect Clean Room Panel Durability?
Anyone in the market for top-quality clean room panels would also want them to be highly durable. However, clean room panels are not built the same. Some would be more durable than others. Thus, you need to take your time to learn more about the things that would affect the overall durability of clean room panels. Here are some of them.
- One of the biggest things that can affect durability is the glue used to hold the panels. It is the reason you need to read more reviews about specific clean room panel manufacturers. Do not go around buying clean room panels from brands that use low-quality adhesives. If the manufacturer uses such adhesives, you can see how the panels would not last long.
- The quality of the surface plates is also important to determine the overall durability. If the panels are made of good steel material, expect them to last longer. The top-quality steel materials will remain corrosion resistant, bending resistant, and have the best formability.
- The core materials that you choose should also be of the highest quality. Also, consider the density of the materials. If you are unsure about the density options, consult Sunnyda to seek more help in finding the right clean room panels. No one wants clean room panels that can easily buckle with time.
- The way you clean the panels can also affect their durability. Always follow the instructions given by the manufacturer on how to properly clean the panels. This means using the right methods to help extend the panels’ lifespan.
Clean Room Panel Packing and Loading
How are Clean Room Panels Packed for Shipping?
Clean rooms are used all over the world. This means that the company shipping them needs to ensure they get to the clients in different places while in great condition. In most cases, plywood trays come in handy for holding the clean room panels correctly. Sometimes heavy iron trays might be an option when the panels have to be delivered far.
Manufacturers can also use steel brackets and a membrane if they need to protect the corners. No one would want to pay for panels whose corners are deformed. There might be the need for additional protection depending on how the package would be handled and the location of the client.
What is the Cost of Clean Room Panels?
Most of the time, the clean room panel costs are based on the overall clean room cost. This means that you look at the cost per square foot. An average cost will be from $100 to $150 per square foot. Let us say you want to build a clean room of size 10ft. by 10ft., then the cost can be around $10,000 to $15,000. Keep in mind that there can be the need to add more accessories to your clean room panels.
Also, the size of the panels can affect the cost of buying such panels. The best way to learn more about the cost of such panels is by requesting for a quote from a top-rated clean room panel manufacturer.
What are the Environmental Considerations When Handling Clean Room Panels?
Figure 4 Forklift Carrying Clean Room Panels
Clean room panels need to be stored correctly in areas where there will be minimal to no environmental damage. Here are some of the ways the environment might not be so kind on clean room panels.
- Direct sunlight can lead to rapid expansion due to heat buildup in the panels. It could also lead to abnormal fading sometimes depending on the surface plate materials. It is best to use caution when working in such areas and correctly store the clean room panels before installation.
- High humidity rooms are not the best for your panels too. Failure to seal the clean room panels after installation can lead to damage due to high humidity. The moisture would result in the warping of the core materials used in the clean room panel. It could also lead to delamination, curling, and bond line separation. Always use the recommended sealant to keep the clean room panel in great condition always.
- Based on the panel type, some can easily be affected when installed near or behind a heat source. Such heat sources include cookers, ovens, or deep fryers. In such a scenario, use clean room panels made using stainless steel material rather than FRP as the surface plates.
There can still be many other important options to keep in mind when looking to care for your clean room panels and ensuring they last longer. These are things manufacturers would always include in the manual, so take your time to learn more about them.
Clean room panels are essential for keeping the clean room functional. It is why you may want to always buy from a top brand. Do not go around looking for the cheapest options in the market. You also need to take good care of these panels if you want them to last longer. Get in touch with Sunnyda if you have more questions on clean room panels.