Your Reliable Manufacturer and Solution Provider of Highly Efficient Primary Filter.
Searching for a superb quality filtration product for achieving a cleaner environment? A Primary Filter by Sunnyda is surely the right thing that will end your searches. Its compact design and superb performance will surely blow your mind.
Sunnyda is the leading manufacturer of premium quality Primary Filter all over the world. Our manufacturers use a combination of extensive technical knowledge and the latest equipment to present you with the best products. Years of experience in the industry and reach into various special features that will make it an exceptionally high-quality product, make our people more successful. All these things help us in standing out among other manufacturers and suppliers.
On-time delivery of the exactly demanded order is one thing Sunnyda is famous for. This saves our customers from inconvenience and trouble. You can use Primary Filter for various applications. For more convenience, scroll through our extensive range of products that will help you in completing the cleaning tasks.
The high durability and enhanced life of our products always attract every customer. Along with the quality product, you get to enjoy quality customer service. To help you in selecting the best model of the Primary Filter, our customer care service providers are all times available. Sunnyda never fails to draw the attention of every customer by supplying easy-to-use and simple-to-install products which are some of the top considerations we all are looking for.
To get your Primary Filter, reach out to Sunnyda right now. Don’t forget to double-check your address and package details to avoid inconvenience.
|Material||Polyester synthetic/cotton fiber (Amalgamated with non-woven filter material)|
|External Frame Material||Aluminum alloy/Cardboard|
|Inner Frame Material||Spray cast/weld wire mesh with rust protection spray|
|Gravimetric Efficiency||G3: 90~90%;
|Specification||· Efficiency Rate: G1-G4.
· For longer life of filter low-pressure drop is maintained.
· High-lofted cotton with media blend.
· For high dust loadings, media and wire are formed in radial pleats.
· Cardboard frame- outer default frame (Customizable)
Primary Filter-A Complete Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
Do you want to purchase high-quality filtration equipment to keep the equipment and surroundings clean? A Primary Filter is undoubtedly the perfect choice to go with.
It is cleaning equipment that filters dirt out of bad air converting it into pure and clean air due to the G Class cells as per the ISO 16890 standard.
It is mostly used in various ventilation and air conditioning products to provide cleaner air into the targeted atmosphere.
You may combine a Secondary Filter to enhance its performance and also to decrease its workload.
This article will let you know about detailed cleaning and maintenance procedures to assist you in handling your Primary Filter.
So, continue reading to discover a lot about it.
Primary Filter Multiple Types
1. What is a Primary Filter?
2. What are the Main Features of the Primary Filter?
3. What are the Technical Specifications of the Primary Filter?
4. How is The Structure of the Primary Filter?
5. What are the Common Applications of the Primary Filter?
6. What is the Role of a Primary Filter?
7. What are the Significant Benefits of using the Primary Filter?
8. What is the Difference Between Primary Filter and the Secondary Filter?
9. How to Pick the Correct Media for your Primary Filter?
10. What do you Mean by Challenge Testing of your Primary Filter?
11. What are Some Tips for Selecting a Primary Filter?
12. What are the Qualities of a Medium Suitable for your Primary Filter?
13. What Factors Decide the Cost of a Primary Filter?
14. How to Select the Most Suitable Test for your Primary Filter?
15. What is the Primary Filter Efficiency?
16. What are the Safety Measures when Handling your Primary Filter?
17. What Things to Consider Before Deciding to Clean your Primary Filter?
18. How to Clean your Primary Filter?
19. Which Cleaning Methods are Suitable for What Type of Contaminants Within your Primary Filter?
20. How to Maintain your Primary Filter?
21. What are the Main Problems you May Face While Using your Primary Filter and How to Solve Them?
22. What are Common Replacement Parts used with the Primary Filter?
23. How to Increase the Life of your Primary Filter?
24. How to Improve the Working Efficiency of your Primary Filter?
What is a Primary Filter?
A Primary Filter is a G3 or G4 Class filtration product that filters the dirty air, trapping all the dirt and releasing fresh air into the surrounding.
Whether you go for the box or the flange style, you will surely love the design and body.
High-quality compact design, low-pressure drop, and many other features combine to achieve its function.
Depending upon your requirement, you can get it in an aluminum or steel body.
To keep it efficient, always consider putting suitable load, or attaching a safety filter to complete the filtration process with much ease.
Due to its fire-resistant nature, you can use it safely within other equipment without the fear of causing fire explosion-like circumstances.
Moreover, you are free to pick the best filtration media to add to your Primary Filter.
Sunnyda Metal Mesh Primary Filter
What are the Main Features of the Primary Filter?
Some amazing features of a quality Primary Filter include:
- Low-Pressure Drop
- Capable Enough to Tolerate High Dust Load
- Exceptional Quality Polyester Synthetic Fiber
- Resistance to Fire
- Light in Weight
- Efficient in Working
What are the Technical Specifications of the Primary Filter?
Below are listed some basic specifications of using a Primary Filter:
- Galvanized steel and aluminum iodized body.
- Durable adhesive sealants are used for long time-binding.
- Excellent HDPE washable filter media.
- Long-lasting neoprene rubber gasket
- Extensive range of airflow ranging between 1000 to 2000 CFM.
- Almost 90 % filtration efficiency.
- Available in flange or box style.
Primary Filter Size Specifications
How is The Structure of the Primary Filter?
A Primary Filter from G3 or G4 class is composed of an aluminum alloy sheet that is finished with plastic or aluminum corners.
Also, polyester synthetic fiber that is high in quality and is also durable is present. All the materials used have amazing quality and have great dust loading capacity.
They also have special features that prolong the life of the entire Primary Filter. Moreover, their resistance to rust and corrosion is also considered helpful.
What are the Common Applications of the Primary Filter?
A well-performing Primary Filter is applicable in different areas.
You can use it in the ventilation systems for protecting dust and dirt particles from accumulating in the system.
Moreover, it is commonly used for extending the durability of some products such as tertiary or secondary filters.
It is mainly applicable in various cleaning products such as in the cleanroom to aid in their precise cleaning role.
You can also use it as a pre-filter in the gas turbine and AHUs. Also, it is commonly present within the defense and nuclear system.
Primary Filter Applications
What is the Role of a Primary Filter?
The absolute function of a Primary Filter is to remove dirt and dust. Whenever dirty air passes through, it traps the dust in its fine meshes.
This way, clean and filtered air which is safe, is exhaled out from this system.
This trapped dirt is collected in a collecting tray and later on disposed into a suitable site for further treatment.
What are the Significant Benefits of using the Primary Filter?
The first step of the filtration system is primary filtration which is done using the Primary Filter.
It has a critical role in filtering the particles, usually dust particles of size above 5um. That’s why it’s the price is lower as compared to other products.
You can use it for air conditioning purposes. Its properties are also suitable for ventilation to achieve primary filtration.
Moreover, it is also applicable for one-level filtration which is used in simple air conditioners and ventilating systems.
Easy to Carry
Enhanced stability and lesser density are the main factors responsible for its low weight. Moreover, it is sturdy and long-lasting which is the best factor that allows you to easily install and maintain it.
Mainly aluminum and stainless steel are used for the making of its body.
For the sake of better stability, stainless steel is used, and also its property of being resistant to corrosion provides it the compatibility to cope in distinct environments.
Aluminum alloys are not usually used in their construction because they are more costly, but they are light in weight in contrast to stainless steel.
Easy to Carry Primary Filter
What is the Difference Between Primary Filter and the Secondary Filter?
The primary distinction between Primary and Secondary Filter is their role in the filtration process.
A Primary Filter is necessarily present in all the filtration systems. Its main purpose is to keep dirt away from the unit and pass on clean air.
A Secondary Filter is commonly referred to as a Safety Filter. It’s this name is because of the role it plays; protection of the system whether Primary Filter is not performing its job.
This thing occurs in three situations when it is improperly installed, when it is non-operational, or when it is absent in the system.
How to Pick the Correct Media for your Primary Filter?
For the right selection of the media for your Primary Filter, it is better to perform a porosity test.
This test can be done by flowing water or through the necessary conditions through different mediums and observing the flow rate.
The most suitable media will be indicated by the highest flow rate, while a media which allows a minimum flow rate will be considered the least suitable.
Cheap Price Primary Filter
What do you Mean by Challenge Testing of your Primary Filter?
The name challenge testing indicates challenging the surface of the Primary Filter.
During this process, the surface is challenged with real particles which could be of any type either solids or liquids such as oil mists.
You can calculate the size of particles passing against and towards the filter.
The largest particle size is identified by the passage of the maximum-sized particle, while you can measure the efficiency by observing small size particles.
Although, for the easy understanding of this concept, the results of the challenge testing vary and this difference depends upon the size of particles used and the procedure used for the measurement.
The accuracy of the procedure used to determine the shape and size of the particle is critical.
Even the particles with an irregular shape have various dimensions that can only be identified by analyzing their shape.
Likewise, you can get different results by using different procedures to determine the particle concentration.
This means that if you take an average by volume, the results will vary from the average taken by the total numbers.
What are Some Tips for Selecting a Primary Filter?
To choose a suitable Primary Filter, consider the following things:
- Select the one having high efficiency.
- Also, select the one which has a large area for filtration.
- Most importantly, it should be firstly used by the manufacturer itself.
- It is preferable if it has low primary resistance under the same air volume is considered.
- A common or a standard size should always be looked for.
Primary Filter Multiple Options
What are the Qualities of a Medium Suitable for your Primary Filter?
The most important traits of a suitable filter medium are:
- Good Stability
- High Absorption
- Excellent Stretch Resistance
- High Permeability
- Affordable Price
- Easy Replacement
- Increased Efficiency
- Extreme compatibility with other components and the required application
Washable Primary Filter
What Factors Decide the Cost of a Primary Filter?
If you want some guidance to get the most suitable Primary Filter, consider the following things:
- Most importantly, the total amount spent on it or the investment made for its initial purchase.
- The expenditure on the repairing or replacement procedures.
- The time for which you operate Primary Filter.
- The cost of all the materials that make up its body is crucial in deciding its total price.
- The way you choose for disposing of the collected dirt content.
- The expenses from the maintenance products and procedures.
- The type of energy it uses to play its role and how much time it uses highly affects its overall price.
- Servicing schedules that keep it maintained and operational for a good time.
How to Select the Most Suitable Test for your Primary Filter?
The purpose for which you are using the Primary Filter highly affects the compatibility of the procedure through which its efficiency can be tested.
If the application is simple and easy, you can go for a bubble point or a porosity test to analyze its performance.
However, if it is used in complex applications, you will have to increase the complexity of the testing procedure also.
This suggests that challenge testing is the best procedure through which you can test its performance while considering the size of the particles.
Low Profile Primary Filter
What is the Primary Filter Efficiency?
The effectiveness of filtration is based on the total percentage of particles of a suitable sample that would be prevented and held by a Primary Filter.
This is termed as its efficiency or in other words its god or bad performance.
Efficiency is used to find out how the Primary Filter behaves in response to particles of different sizes or shapes.
Always get the one that has higher efficiency, as it will be efficient in completing the filtration process in minimum time.
Highly Efficient Primary Filter
What are the Safety Measures when Handling your Primary Filter?
Some essential precautions that you must consider while handling your Primary Filter include:
In case you want to get rid of any collected contaminants, don’t use a tool harshly. Also, don’t strike items against a solid surface to get them out of the component.
Scraping the contamination off of the surface is not recommended. During repairing or cleaning it, never dismantle it.
What Things to Consider Before Deciding to Clean your Primary Filter?
Before you decide to get your Primary Filter cleaned, consider the following things:
- Cleaning a Primary Filter will decrease the dust holding capacity of the filter when compared to when one is installed.
- After the initial cleaning, the dust capacity may decrease by as much as 25%, with further reductions occurring with each successive cleaning after that.
- Consequently, maintenance must be performed more often, increasing the risk of problems such as unintentional dust intake.
- Cleaning on highways should never be done since pollution accumulated on roadways is extremely difficult to eliminate.
- Cleaning may result in discoloration if done very frequently and in the wrong way.
- It should be changed after one year of full mode operation or as suggested by the manufacturer.
- Harm to it may occur if handled more often than is necessary. It is critical for the effective functioning of the purifier unit that the cleansed components be thoroughly inspected.
- If it has been utilized up to the OEM suggested change point is often cleaned by professional cleaning services because they are too dirty.
- This promotes more regular filter replacement and contributes to the difficulties associated with too frequently opening and shutting of its system, among other things.
- Utilizing the Primary Filter’s long life is your smart choice for obtaining the most cost-effective equipment safety possible, which is possible by its timely cleaning and maintenance.
Primary Filter Manufacturing
How to Clean your Primary Filter?
Keep in mind that cleaning it is a potentially delicate act. Always remember that the effectiveness of any kind of cleaning is only great if the required care and handling are properly acted upon.
Creative or uncommon cleaning methods and substandard cleaning equipment are dangerous and should never be used.
Many commercially accessible cleaning services are more prepared and use more dependable methods for cleaning it than the majority of repair shops.
However, you should always do your homework before hiring any cleaning company.
When cleaning it, Primary Filter cleaning companies may use one or many commonly available cleaning methods, depending on their preference.
Always go for a trusted cleaning service proving company which trains the workers for using best cleaning tools and equipment.
It is always preferable that the company provides a warranty to its customers for proper cleaning.
Visually examine it before doing any kind of cleaning. No cleaning or reusing is recommended if there is damage to the body, gaskets, or endplates; it should be thrown instead.
Ensure that it is cleaned in a clean atmosphere and that rigorous inspection processes are followed.
Also, it should be re-packaged with sustainable material as soon as possible after it has been cleaned.
Take the necessary safety measures and discard the waste content in an ecologically friendly way to avoid harm to anyone.
Which Cleaning Methods are Suitable for What Type of Contaminants Within your Primary Filter?
Here are the most suitable cleaning methods that are commonly employed for cleaning the respective contaminants from your Primary Filter:
- Using the air under pressure you can get rid of the dust from your product.
- The water under pressure is also helpful for eliminating dust content from your product.
- A wet non-sudsing detergent is always helpful in cleaning hard and strong dirt from it.
- For enhanced and precise dust removal, vacuum cleaning is the best technique.
Easy to Clean Metal Mesh Primary Filter
How to Maintain your Primary Filter?
Quality maintenance of your Primary Filter requires the listed considerations:
- Always use high-quality replacement parts where required.
- Timely cleaning is always important.
- Using suitable cleaning agents for the most suitable contaminant and application is crucial.
- Selecting the most appropriate cleaning method for a suitable purpose is also helpful.
- Deciding on the right mesh size also saves your product from any hard task.
- Always make sure that you don’t apply any corrosive or very potent product that can damage its construction.
- Also, carry all the important performance tests that will help you in making up the most suitable product.
- Always follow the instructions present in the instructional manual available with your product for your guidance.
- It is critical to remove the worn-out or damaged components at the proper time.
- Choose the most compatible accessories to protect its body and purpose, so that it stays with you for a longer time.
What are the Main Problems you May Face While Using your Primary Filter and How to Solve Them?
The primary reasons for consumers concerning its shorter life are:
- Its material area is insufficient or the unit dust capacity is insufficient.
- The pre-filter filtering efficiency is poor.
- Users estimate its service life to be high.
- Substandard manufacturing materials are used in it.
The main reason for shifting to a Primary Filter with a wide area can stretch the service lifespan, which should be considered during the preliminary design of the system.
On the other hand, switching to the one with a small area can be a source of reduction in the system’s working life.
In certain cases, the customer requires that air conditioning be reduced to save space as much as possible, or the provider requests that a low-cost Primary Filter with a limited filter area be used to maximize profits.
In this case, when the product has been reviewed and approved, it will be able to fulfill the criteria for air purification; however, its service life will be very brief.
Even if its filtration is poor, it is possible for elevating the efficiency of the Primary Filter, thus leading to an increase in its overall life.
Primary Filter With Aluminium Frame
What are Common Replacement Parts used with the Primary Filter?
Some necessary replacement parts for advanced performance of your Primary Filter include:
- Pleated Bags
- Strainer Baskets
- Extra Hardware
You can avail these things in different sizes so that you can get the most appropriate Primary Filter.
Also, they are available in different materials with various plating or finishing options.
How to Increase the Life of your Primary Filter?
Here are some amazing solutions to increase the overall life of your Primary Filter:
- Install a Primary Filter Before the Main Filter
High-efficiency Primary Filter is often equipped with a built-in pre-filter, which removes 30 percent to 60 percent of the bulk materials before they reach its main chamber.
This lowers the level of strain placed on it and increases the overall operational life of the system.
This can be thus very helpful in prolonging your Primary Filter’s life with minimum work taken from it.
- Reduce the Amount of Air Resistance in the Surrounding
The initial air resistance of the Primary Filter is too strong, it may starve your unit, resulting in turbulence and a slowdown in system performance.
By utilizing a lower-resistance option, you can considerably prolong its life
It can also decrease energy consumption by a considerable amount which will help save the overall costs.
- Double-Check That All Filters are put in the Right Position
It is equipped with arrows on the side that point in the way of proper air movement.
You should double-check that they are all properly installed before proceeding forward.
This will not only aid in protecting your Primary Filter from any damage and will also allow it to perform its function in a better way.
Primary Filter Structure Details
24. How to Improve the Working Efficiency of your Primary Filter?
Below are listed some important ways that will be beneficial in enhancing the efficiency of your Primary Filter:
Pressure Rise for the Primary Filter
An appropriate increase in pressure may enhance the effectiveness of your filtration system.
The power is generated by the filtered flowing fluid, which is converted into a dynamic pressure difference when it reaches a particular level, which as a result will elevate the rate of flow.
The pressure differential variety causes the flow rate of the filtration medium to rise faster, leading to an increased flow rate.
Using Different Materials
The filtering performance will be affected by the form and temperature of the contaminants.
As a result, it is always suggested that users take into account parameters such as the density of the material, temperature range, and the form of the solid particles, among the essential factors.
Increase the Filtration Area
Because this product is very basic in performance and designing, everyone desires to get the most benefit from using this product in the available filtration area.
To do this, the most suggested thing is that the fabric is laid flat rather than folded. Also, after some time, a timely replacement in case it is very untidy or damaged is required.
Using a clean cloth is an excellent option to ensure that it is free of contaminants.
To get the best results from your Primary Filter, an essential point is its maintenance which is only possible using the best techniques and suggestions.
Also, on-time cleaning using appropriate cleaning products will be beneficial in this matter.
Just stay mindful about not exposing your product to extreme dust load, or else it will stop functioning.
For the perfect choice, do consider the supplying company’s reputation and also the list of pre-installation and post-installation services it offers for the user. Enjoy using this lightweight and compact Primary Filter to avail the best filtration results.
FAQs of Primary Filter.
What Should Be the Criteria for Changing the Primary Filter?
The main criteria for changing the Primary Filter depends upon its efficiency.
You may use an airflow calculating tool or procedure that will let you know about the good or low efficiency of your product.
Is There Any Effect of the Usage on the Efficiency of the Primary Filter?
Yes, the efficiency of the Primary Filter has been highly affected by its usage.
In the beginning, the efficiency is high, however, the more you use it, the more dirt accumulates in it, leading to a decrease in its efficient filtration.
What Factors Contribute to the Selection of a Suitable Primary Filter?
A suitable Primary Filter will have higher efficiency, which means it will trap more dirt content.
Also, it will be higher in costs as compared to various other models, because of the extra beneficial features.
Another necessary thing, it will have a greater filtration area that will make it convenient to be used.
What Sort of Primary Filter is Suitable for Residential Setting?
The role of a Primary Filter is to capture dirt and debris from the incoming air. In case you want to get it for a residential setting, it is better to add cloth or paper covering.
This will help in trapping more dirt and so will enhance its function.
How a High MERV Primary Filter can be Dangerous?
A High MERV Primary Filter is harmful to your air conditioner, heating, or ventilation systems.
It can decrease their effectiveness and will also cause trouble in the airflow. Ultimately, this may result in malfunctioning your system after some time.
So, make sure that your HVAC system is compatible to be used with such a filtration system.
How Does the Primary Filter Affect the Fans of your HVAC System?
In case your Primary Filter is very high in performance and consumes much load, it can badly affect the fans of your HVAC system.
This will force the fans to exert greater force and exhibit more hard work. This way the fans can wear out much quicker as compared to normal conditions.
How to Check the Primary Filter With the Help of a Torch?
An easy way to examine the cleanliness of your Primary Filter is by using a luminous and pointing light source. If the light crosses your product, it is clean.
In case, light doesn’t cross the Primary Filter, you need to replace it with a new and cleaner one.
Is it Necessary to Use the Activated Carbon in your Primary Filter?
No, it is not essential to use activated carbon in your Primary Filter. Its presence depends upon the application for which it is meant.
Activated carbon has high purification, absorption, and filtration capabilities which make it suitable to be used in high or complex Primary Filter.
How to Test the Primary Filter’s Performance by the Exhaust Air?
The air that leaves the Primary Filter after the filtration process is known as the exhaust air. If it consists of chemicals or dirt, then you need to clean your filtration equipment.
If cleaning doesn’t work, you should go towards replacing the old one with a newer one.
100% Quality Tested Primary Filter