Your Trustworthy Manufacturer of Clean Room Partition Panels
With the dramatic changes in technology, Sunnyda has also revolutionized its manufacturing style and started to produce the most innovative Clean Room Partition Panels that you need for your industry and workplace.
Sunnyda designs every construction material that you need at your construction site, but among our all materials, cleanroom accessories are the most leading ones. We manufacture cleanroom pass-through, pass-through cabinet, air shower room, automatic roller door; in fact, we manufacture every cleanroom equipment, including Clean Room Partition Panels, which you need to maintain the controlled environment of your cleanroom.
Though we take orders in bulk, yet we never forget to add exceptional qualities and versatile features; Sunnyda always incorporates uniqueness in its design, structure, and core material, so you may get more than you are expecting. We design thin and lightweight Clean Room Partition Panels that save your cleanroom floor’s space, increase your cleanroom appearance and keep it uncontaminated.
Along with the quality, we also offer you a free site survey to sheerly understand your requirements, your business needs and delegated space so that we may come up with the most adorable final product. After noting your every instruction, our professional team design, produce and install a tailored Clean Room Partition Panels.
Cutting the story, no matter what material you require for your workspace or your project, you can contact Sunnyda; we will carefully listen and discuss your requirements and provide you a wide range of options, so you can pick and pursue according to your choice, need, and budget.
|Sandwich Panel||Double Steel Plus Silicon Rock Filler||Double Steel Plus Rock Wool Filler||Double Steel Plus EPS Filler||Double Steel Plus
|Fire Restience Grade||A||A||B||A|
|Use||Wall, Ceiling and Partition Panel|
|Size||1250mm Width, Height Can Be Customized|
|Thickness||12mm, 55mm, 70mm, 110mm|
Clean Room Partition Panels: An Ultimate FAQ Guide
Clean Room Partition Panels make the complex process of establishing a cleanroom convenient and accessible as they enable you to install your controlled space inside your working facility.
Moreover, they also allow you to easily attain different ISO classification level environments in the same area by effectively partitioning them.
These structures also allow you to reconfigure, resize, extend or modify your cleanroom smoothly in the future.
You can install them in every type of cleanroom, particularly hospital cleanroom, portable cleanroom, modular cleanroom, and so on because they not only save your cleanroom space but can be demounted and reinstalled anytime.
To know more about Clean Room Partition Panels, stick along with this buying guide as it sheds light on all aspects, significance, features, types, and installation procedures so that you can expand your horizon of information and easily conclude your decision.
Clean Room Partition Panels Testing After Installation
1. What are Clean Room Partition Panels?
2. What are the Top Class Features of Clean Room Partition Panels?
3. What is the Purpose to Install Clean Room Partition Panels?
4. What are the Specifications of Clean Room Partition Panels?
5. What are the Advantages of Clean Room Partition Panels for your Applications?
6. What is the Material Used for the Manufacturing of the Clean Room Partition Panels?
7. What are the External Paneling Options for your Clean Room Partition Panels?
8. What are the Popular Accessories Options for your Clean Room Partition Panels?
9. How Safe is the Design of Clean Room Partition Panels?
10. What are the Modular Clean Room Partition Panels?
11. What are the Benefits of Modular Clean Room Partition Panels?
12. What are the Different Types for Clean Room Partition Panels?
13. What are the System Flexibilities of Clean Room Partition Panels?
14. How Do Clean Room Partition Panels Keep the Cleanroom Environment Intact?
15. How are Double-Skin Clean Room Partition Panels Effective for your Cleanroom?
16. Why Impact Resistant HP Clean Room Partition Panels are Used for Cleanrooms?
17. What are the Applications of Scratch Resistant Clean Room Partition Panels?
18. Why Should you Use Lining for your Clean Room Partition Panels?
19. What are the Demountable Clean Room Partition Panels?
20. What is the Installation Procedure for your Clean Room Partition Panels?
What are Clean Room Partition Panels?
Clean Room Partition Panels are structures that help to initiate efficient and adaptable cleanroom installation so that the enclosed space can stay controlled and free from contamination. But they also have the flexibility of updates; hence, you can change their structure and design anytime.
They are designed with special care and tend to cause minimal disruptions when you are modifying the cleanroom working facility.
Their role in partitioning the spaces is also exceptional, especially for biological and pharmaceutical laboratories. In addition, they also provide a sterile environment for handling sensitive components.
They also come prefabricated so that you can construct your cleanroom in relatively less time as compared to other partition options.
Sunnyda Clean Room Partition Panels
What are the Top Class Features of Clean Room Partition Panels?
Clean Room Partition Panels are always ready to provide you with ample benefits with their heart-winning features.
Some of the high-benefit driven features are mentioned below：
Optional Floor Raising
The Clean Room Partition Panels are designed as such that they can be easily adjusted if you want to raise the floor of your cleanroom after its construction.
Raised floor allows vertical laminar flow, which is ideal and required for classification below ISO5.
The modular construction is ideal and economical for multiple cleanrooms; they are also compatible with various cascading pressure and ISO cleanliness levels.
Durable Powder Finish Coating
The high-quality powder coat finish provides a durable and sustainable barrier against corrosion and pollutants. Plus, the clean and aesthetic finish appeals to the eyes.
The formulation is heat-fused to meet ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) and ISO paint standards. This powder finish coating also resists damages, cuts, fading, chipping, and abrasion.
The Clean Room Partition Panels are designed by keeping seismic safety codes in mind.
Their rigid frames provide vertical and lateral strength, just as recommended by professionals and engineers that ultimately keep the cleanroom environment up to the requirement.
One of the inspiring features is interchangeability; Clean Room Partition Panels are mounted by using stainless steel L brackets that keeps the panel clamped in its place.
But, this feature allows you to relocate and change out the place of your panels easily and quickly.
Durable Powder Coated Clean Room Partition Panel
What is the Purpose to Install Clean Room Partition Panels?
Cleanroom modular partitions play an essential role in keeping the airborne particles out of the cleanroom.
These are the ideal alternatives to traditional civil walls because these modular partitions serve you many steps further than conventional walls.
Unlike civil walls, they do not shed any wall particles nor create noise pollution at the time of installation; moreover, they can be cleaned and maintained more easily and effortlessly as compared to traditional walls.
The core purpose of their installation is to make them act as partitions without occupying much space in your cleanroom.
One more reason for the installation is, you can remove them any time and reinstall them at the time of your need; hence, your huge amount gets saved.
Thanks to these helpful modular partitions that protect you from the construction messes, extra investment, and even time wastage that you always need to bear for conventional walls.
Clean Room Wall Partition Panels Installation
What are the Specifications of Clean Room Partition Panels?
Below are the main specifications of Clean Room Partition Panels:
- Light in weight but thin and sturdy in construction.
- A wide range of filler options is available, such as EPS Foam, Rock Wool, PUF, etc.
- The surface materials are also of a wide variety: PPGI (Pre-Painted Galvanized Iron), S.S (Stainless Steel), AL (Aluminum), Laminates; these powerful materials are perfect options to maintain the uncontaminated environment of industrial cleanrooms.
- The recommended thickness is 45mm.
- Many of them feature excellent insulating properties.
- They are always plain, smooth, and include fewer joints.
- Provide a great balance in the cleanroom’s pressure maintenance.
- You can easily dismantle and re-locatable them.
- They also contain an inbuilt return air riser.
EPS Foam Clean Room Wall Material
What are the Advantages of Clean Room Partition Panels for your Applications?
Clean Room Partition Panels hold immense benefits, and a few of those are stated below for you:
- They are a perfect match for a cleanroom due to their high resistance to fire, corrosion, noise, and moisture.
- Fortunately, they have diversified core materials that make them suitable for almost every environment.
- They beautifully uplift the flatness, strength, quality, and stability of a cleanroom.
- The one more edge is the broad range of applications, so you can install them in your cleanroom laboratories, hospitals, pharmacies, and different other kinds of cleanrooms.
- Apart from other benefits, you can also quickly and conveniently install these Clean Room Partition Panels since laborers don’t have any difficulty in on-site splicing or installation.
- The uniform structure, compactness, pattern, texture, and color tone of the outer surface are of high class and right according to cleanroom standards.
- The ability of water resistance, impact resistance, heat resistance, and abrasion resistance protect them from fading and discoloration.
- As discussed, these are dust resistant, so keep the dust at bay; this way, it is easy to clean, maintain, and even repair them.
- For installation, they cover less space, so you don’t need to arrange a wide area to get entertained by their benefits.
- To enjoy the worthier benefits, you can even install them in your mobile cleanroom.
Smooth Surface Clean Room Partition Material
What is the Material Used for the Manufacturing of the Clean Room Partition Panels?
The material of cleanroom panels and Clean Room Partition Panels is almost the same, but it can be configured according to your choice.
The surface of a Clean Room Partition Panels is made up of stainless-steel plates or color-coated steel plates that provide a strength to resist all the unwanted materials and chemicals.
The inner material is made up of different materials, rock wool, honeycomb panel, aluminum honeycomb panels, MGO, PU, EPS, etc. You can pick any of the sturdy paneling material and any internal insulated material depending upon your need and budget.
These innovative materials provide strength, durability, and impressive thermal resistance; moreover, these materials also tend to control contamination and maintain sterility too.
Stainless Steel Clean Room Wall Partition Material
What are the External Paneling Options for your Clean Room Partition Panels?
The Clean Room Partition Panel’s exterior paneling is available in the combination of two different materials: High-Pressure Laminate and 4mm thick Alu bond (ALB) or 4mm thick solid.
To prevent installation and procession damage, they are also externally covered with a transparent PVC protective film.
Overall, the final thickness is 45mm, and the tolerance level is just +/- 0.3mm.
An extruded aluminum profile is also being used to cover the perimeter. The primary purpose of the sequential installation of these layers is to maintain the fixed and optimal distance of 3mm between the panels.
These are also often integrated with rounded aluminum, which is either flush-fitted or surface-mounted.
PVC Protected Clean Room Partition Panels
What are the Popular Accessories Options for your Clean Room Partition Panels?
You also get many accessories options with Clean Room Partition Panels that you can pick according to your cleanroom space requirements.
- Easy Electro
- Easy 3 Phase
- Easy Grill
- Easy 2 Dismantle
- Safety Crash
- Easy Vox
These all accessories have their features, purposes, and benefits, so you can pick the accessories according to your application.
Popular Accessories Options for Clean Room Partition Panels
How Safe is the Design of Clean Room Partition Panels?
Clean Room Partition Panels are safe to use due to the following reasons:
- They are equipped with ceiling grids and all-steel frames that help them in free-standing.
- If you are using a powder-coated steel grid, it will provide you support of ULPA or HEPA filters, so your cleanroom becomes capable of meeting cleanliness standards of Class 100, 1000, 10,000, or 100,000 (ISO 5, ISO 6, ISO 7, or ISO 8).
- The modular partition helps you develop and act on the unique floor plans.
- You can easily and quickly assemble them only by using standard tools; no heavier or additional tools are required.
- You get the flexibility to pick any of the materials from four different: (1) static-dissipative PVC, (2) polycarbonate, (3) acrylic (amber, black, or clear), and (4) polypropylene.
- Acrylic is light in weight, but it is not recommended to pick economical acrylic. After all, it is not compatible with strong cleaning agents because it can easily be chipped and worn out.
- Polycarbonate is also safe to use as it resists various common solvents, acids, and cleaning solutions; this material also provides resistance to shattering; moreover, it holds high tensile strength and sustainability to your Clean Room Partition Panels.
- Polypropylene tends to superiorly resist acids and different other harsh chemicals, so your cleanroom remains safe and sound for carrying the sensitive operations.
- You also get options in a cleanroom frame; typically, interlocked 2 inches powder-coated steel (square) is preferred, but you can also pick stainless steel frames. Both kinds of frames are safe!
- The seismic analysis and IQ/OQ testing make them safer.
Partition Panels for ISO 5 Clean Rooms
What are the Modular Clean Room Partition Panels?
Modular cleanroom partitions are a composite design of two skins that are of high-pressure plastic.
This plastic is laminated by an aluminum framework that contains an insulated and sealed interior.
The standard dimensions of these modular partition panels are 4′ wide and 10’ to 14’ long. The thickness of these modular partition panels is 45 mm (1 3/4″).
The stacking technique can be used to attain extra height. The insulated walls are self-supporting and constructed with an aluminum structure.
The Modular Clean Room Partition Panels’ layers are sealed by an exquisitely flush silicon finishing.
The materials of wall skins and insulation can be selected according to the construction needs; besides providing strength, these materials also control the environment of a sterile room.
Modular Clean Room Partition Panels
What are the Benefits of Modular Clean Room Partition Panels?
The benefits of Modular Clean Room Partition Panels are:
- Modular cleanroom partitions are designed by considering CGMP certified standards that keep the cleanrooms safe because these partitions are made up by ensuring appropriate monitoring, recommended design, and controlled manufacturing.
- They also have compatibility with the chemicals that are used for sanitizing cleanrooms.
- You can install them in any controlled environment, majorly food cleanroom, cleanroom laboratory, and cleanroom pharmacy.
- These specially designed partitions can be straightforwardly installed in a true modular cleanroom, and they include flush surfaces everywhere so your cleanroom may have smooth and cleaned surfaces.
CGMP Certified Clean Room Partition Panel
What are the Different Types for Clean Room Partition Panels?
The following are the types of Clean Room Partition Panels:
6mm & 13mm Cleanroom Partition System
It is a demountable and non-progressive wall partition system that provides optimum flexibility and functionality.
This partition system also helps in meeting the ever-changing needs of cleanroom and customer requirements.
It is a corrosion-free and durable aluminum partition that provides an attractive and long-lasting appearance.
The 6mm & 13mm cleanroom partition can also be fabricated by using various lamination skins and cores that suit the standards of cleanroom applications.
45mm Stud Cleanroom Partition System
This non-progressive partition reduces the contamination chances by meeting and exceeding the high standards requirements of cleanroom and customer demands.
The 45mm stud partition can be configured by different cores by ensuring the fabrication is meeting the various cleanroom applications and class 1 cleanroom.
Many times these partitions are classified and tested by the Malaysian Fire Department as Class ‘O.’
45mm Flush Cleanroom Partition System
The flush partition system panel is made up of rolled-edge and steel or aluminum skins at the bottom.
The aluminum skin is connected to an aluminum honeycomb core, and together they made 45mm thickness of partitions.
These partitions are mainly designed for pharmaceutical applications and life science as they need a flush separation that promotes convenient and quick cleaning.
Additionally, at the time of manufacturing of this partition, cleanrooms international standards are also considered and ensured.
6mm & 13mm Cleanroom Partition System
This attractive partition also provides high-grade functionality and flexibility to match the cleanroom standards.
After adding core materials and all settings, the overall thickness of this demountable partition is 6mm & 13mm.
Square Glass Window Flush Installed in Clean Room Partition Panel
What are the System Flexibilities of Clean Room Partition Panels?
Clean Room Partition Panels have the system flexibility that provides you an opportunity to design them the way you want or according to your available budget.
The flexibility can be made in the material that you want to use, the size you want to get, the number of coring, or somehow in color, too.
Most often, aluminum honeycomb panels, mineral wool (Rockwool), Polyurethane infill (PUF) are used for infilling both non-progressive and progressive designs.
Due to these flexibilities, they get a solid position and a huge chance to withstand repeated sanitizing and cleaning, which is done by using various chemicals.
Though these chemicals resist fungal and microbial growth, yet Clean Room Partition Panels are vulnerable to these chemicals. So, in these situations, only flexible and powerful panels can survive.
These system flexibilities make the cleanrooms anti-static, non-outgassing, non-particle shedding, non-combustible, and lightweight, too.
However, despite this flexibility, they are still produced with factory-controlled sequences by incorporating good engineering practices.
cGMP, GMP, health, safety, regulatory laws, and industry guidelines are considered to produce the most consistent and high-quality product, which will need no variation later.
How Do Clean Room Partition Panels Keep the Cleanroom Environment Intact?
The following are the reasons that make the Clean Room Partition Panels keep the environment intact:
Clean Room Partition Panels are manufactured with versatile qualities that make them control the cleanroom environment.
Due to this exclusive design, they become suitable for clean booths, medical cleanrooms, and cleanroom laboratories, so you can manufacture different sensitive items and conduct the operations of sensitive specimens.
These modular partitions are made up of double steel skin that helps to achieve an airtight environment.
There are several core materials and external paneling (can be chosen according to your choice) of aluminum, laminate, PPGI, stainless steel, and other such materials that keep the cleanroom safe from dust and germs.
This way, safe operations can be done in such a controlled environment.
Moreover, they also contain antimicrobial and anti-static coating to keep the cleanroom environment hygienic, dust-free, and safe.
The careful installation at the relevant place also keeps the cleanroom environment intact – safe and germs-free.
Anti-Static Coated Partition Panel for Clean Rooms
How are Double-Skin Clean Room Partition Panels Effective for your Cleanroom?
The double skin of steel or other materials is effective for cleanroom partition because these materials maintain an airtight environment of the cleanroom that assists in keeping the germs and microbes out of the cleanroom.
These double skin cleanroom partitions are also anti-static and antimicrobial that helps to keep the space contaminant-free and hygienic.
You can also select full steel skin or full height double glazing; every layer and every coating has its unique advantages.
These are also in the multi-tiered configuration that suits some specific cleanrooms to fulfill their height requirements.
For preference of adaptable system, the Clean Room Partition Panels can be extended or reconfigured depending on the usage requirements.
Why Impact Resistant HP Clean Room Partition Panels are Used for Cleanrooms?
Impact resistance is the ability of a material to strongly face the shock or intense forces applied to it for a certain period.
It is a crucial feature of every partition as this characteristic protects the partition panels from falling.
The cleanroom modular panels are also highly impact-resistant as they face all the climatic changes and forces powerfully by resisting the scratches, forces, and shocks.
Moreover, they are also dedicated to performing heavy-duty tasks (partitioning, resisting dust, moisture, scratch) resiliently.
Unlike cleanroom pass-through doors, pass box cleanroom, air shower room, and pass-through cabinets, Clean Room Partition Panels are not having any kind of filter (primary filter or medium filter). Still, due to their external materials, they keep resisting the germs and keep the cleanroom neat and tardy.
Impact Resistant HP Clean Room Partition Panels
What are the Applications of Scratch Resistant Clean Room Partition Panels?
The features and performance of Scratch Resistant Clean Room Panels make them well-suited for all kinds of cleanrooms, particularly:
- Electronic Cleanroom
- Industrial Cleanroom
- Cleanroom Laboratory
- Hospital Cleanroom
- Portable Cleanroom
- Modular Cleanroom
- Mobile Cleanroom
In short, you can install them anywhere you want to divide your cleanroom.
Applications of Scratch Resistant Clean Room Partition Panels
Why Should you Use Lining for your Clean Room Partition Panels?
The lining helps you achieve the impervious finishing of your Clean Room Partition Panels.
The metal-faced solid structure provides flush interlocking that not only eases the cleaning process but also maintains the purity of the environment.
The market is overwhelmed with the various outer finishes that include stainless steel, HPL (Phenolic Laminate), PET coated metal, UPVC coated metal and polyester powder coat.
This coating or lining provides the highest strength for chemical resistance. The panel goes up to 45mm after including the outer lining and inner core materials.
What are the Demountable Clean Room Partition Panels?
The demountable partition panels are easily removable, so you can partially install them and then remove them at the time of your need.
Many times, when it is required to pass equipment, you need to change the place of the partition; hence, this demountable partition can be changed easily and frequently, but fixed partitions cannot be changed.
As the components of Clean Room Partition Panels are screwed, the gusset plate can be quickly moved anywhere. Moreover, you can also remove the aluminum profile of the partition by unscrewing the screws.
However, when you need to mount it again into the original position, you can perform the reverse order of removal.
Features of Demountable Partition Panels
- You can install them for multiple applications.
- They are flexible in installation, removal, and setting, etc.
- They can be conveniently integrated with your current modular wall system.
- Demountable partitions are part of an easily removable system, so you can install them at any other place once removed.
Demountable Clean Room Partition Panels
What is the Installation Procedure for your Clean Room Partition Panels?
For the installation of Clean Room Partition Panels, it is crucial to consider the construction line; the corner should be vertically and carefully connected because a little carelessness can make the sides tilted and twisted.
The next step is, you need to clean the ground and install the U slot in the base.
Side by side, you also need to ensure the seam gap is consistent, and it shouldn’t be more than 2mm.
Keeping uniformity and smoothness is integral; any minor discontinuity can badly impact the purity of your cleanroom.
The partition plate must be installed firmly – the quantity, position, specification, anti-static methods, and connection method should meet the design requirements.
At the time of installation, you must make sure that edges and corners are tight, clean, dust-free, and appropriately sealed with non-combustion materials.
If you need additional space in your cleanroom, Clean Room Partition Wall Panels are a great option as they not only mean to do partition (steel partitioning) but also save the cleanroom space (mezzanine levels).
Portable Clean Room Partition Panels Installation
Nobody can deny the multipurpose benefits of Clean Room Partition Panels as they serve you many ways round.
Due to their core, lining, and external materials, they are highly resistant to all environmental forces; moreover, they also cast an eye-catching appearance on the viewer.
Along with these benefits, they also assist in maintaining the cleanroom’s contamination-free environment.
But you can only achieve these benefits when you have picked the right modular partition panels and installed them appropriately.
So, you can get into this buying guide to build up your understanding about the right ways of Clean Room Partition Panel selection, installation, and maintenance. This guide will also help you elevate their lifespan.
ISO Approved Clean Room Partition Panels