Your Best Manufacturer of Class 100000 Clean Room.
Sunnyda is a well-known Class 100000 Clean Room manufacturer in the marketplace. We manufacture many of the cleanroom products in the industry and got our deserved position by many new reforms in the industry. We include a team of experts and professionals who are dedicated to providing the best cleanroom products.
Sunnyda offers a broad spectrum of affordable and high-quality products to choose from the list. Besides Class 100000 Clean Room, we provide unrivaled products including, cleanroom filters, panels, clean room lighting, and much more. Moreover, we offer the best solutions and excellent services. Our products are widely applicable in medical instrumentation, medicine, cosmetics, aviation, automobile, and many other industries.
There is also the option of customization available for you to ensure the fulfillment of your desired demands. You just need to explain your requirements to our experts our designers take every step to ensure your satisfaction. Sunnyda, therefore, design a Class 100000 Clean Room that can be customized. Also, we offer flexibility to its design.
We design Class 100000 Clean Room that maintains the air quality. It is made to withstand any challenges and allows you to shift it whenever you need to move from that particular area. While making it and other products, we make sure they fulfill the ISO standards.
When you place an order, we make a product layout, specify its measurements, and mention all the required features and qualities for your understanding. We, at Sunnyda, have made our loyal customer base by ensuring 24 hours and seven days of services of the products. It includes expert advice online services for customers.
|Model item||Class 100000 Clean Room|
|Size Dimensions||1700*2200*2600 mm||2200*3200*2600mm||3200*4200*2600 mm||5200*5200*2600 mm|
|Material Used||Framework||Stainless steel/ Aluminum|
|Exterior||Plexiglas, Anti-static strip/ Soft curtain|
|HEPA filter||Size||610*610*69 mm||1220*610*69 mm||1220*610*69 mm||1220*610*69 mm|
|Efficiency||99.99 %||99.99 %||99.99 %||99.99 %|
|Air-flow||4200 m3h||5060 m3h||7580 m3h||12200 m3h|
|Motor Specifications||Power supply (V/Hz)||220/50||220/50||220/50||220/50|
|Noise||60 dB||61 dB||60 dB||61 dB|
Class 100000 Clean Room: An Ultimate FAQ Guide
The Class 100000 Clean Room is of good quality, most applicable, and a compactly designed cleanroom type.
It is commonly found in medical industries, restaurants, breweries, hospitals, and space due to its capability of filtrating the tiniest particles as small as 0.1 microns. This way, it makes the desired area 99.99 percent clean.
Federal Standard 209E classified the cleanrooms according to the particles count, i.e. 0.5 micrometers or larger present in one cubic foot of air. ISO 14644-1 is the same as Federal Standard 209E, but it replaced the cubic foot of air with cubic meters of air.
There is always a need for maintenance and good services of Class 100000 Clean Room. So, you can make it more durable by carefully maintaining it.
Once installed, it will make the environment clean and uplift the air’s quality, and it is also beautiful to look at due to its appealing design. Let’s know more about it.
Scientist Working in Class 100000 Clean Room
1.What is Class 100000 Clean Room?
2.What are the Outstanding Features of a Class 100000 Clean Room?
3.What is the Class Limit of Class 100000 Clean Room?
4.What are the Filtration and Particle Control Specifications of Class 100000 Clean Room?
5.What are the Protective Requirements of Class 100000 Clean Room?
6.What are the Airflow and Air Change Rate Per Hour (ACPH) of Class 100000 Clean Room?
7.What is the Design Consideration of Class 100000 Clean Room?
8.What are Architectural Finishes of Class 100000 Clean Room?
9.What is the Purpose of Class 100000 Clean Room?
10.What are the Applications of Class 100000 Clean Room?
11.What are the Industry Requirement Standards of Class 100000 Clean Room?
12.What is the Correct Gowning Procedure for Class 100000 Clean Room?
13.What are the Advantages of Class 100000 Clean Room?
14.Which Clean Room Design is used in Class 100000 Clean Room?
15.What are the Differences Between Class 1000 Clean Room and Class 100000 Clean Room?
16.What are the Do’s and Don’ts in a Class 100000 Clean Room?
17.How Should you Install Clean Room Light Fixture in your Class 100000 Clean Room to Avoid Contamination?
What is Class 100000 Clean Room?
The Class 100000 Clean Room also called ISO 8 cleanroom has a particle count of 100000 particles smaller than 0.5 micrometers in one cubic foot of the air present inside the room.
Thereby, creating an environment that is free from microbes.
Moreover, it also offers HEPA filtration for up to 5 percent of the area to be covered, which also grants 20 exchanges of air per hour in a cycle. The airflow rate in each cycle is 4 to 8 CPM for each square foot.
Sunnyda GMP Standard Class 100000 Clean Room
What are the Outstanding Features of a Class 100000 Clean Room?
The notable features of Class 100000 Clean Room are listed below:
- It utilizes the HVAC system with HEPA or ULPA filters.
- Features the airflow systems that are commonly non-unidirectional or turbulent airflow.
- It includes a roof system that can tolerate heavy loads.
- Floor mounted pass thru.
- It allows downstream air returns.
- Also, it retains a particular air pressure to prevent contaminated air from entering the cleanroom.
- It is environment-friendly.
- Ensures less power consumption.
- It is designed to meet environmental challenges. It is adaptable and supports evolution which includes expansion, reconfiguration, and relocations, all according to your demand.
Class 100000 Clean Room Pass Thru Box
What is the Class Limit of Class 100000 Clean Room?
The cleanroom has a much broader range. The spectrum starts from ISO 1 and ends at ISO 9. ISO 9 is called the dirtiest, and ISO 1 is referred to as the cleanest one.
There are various types of cleanrooms depending on the maximum density of particles in the air of the area in which it is installed.
The class limit of Class 100000 Clean Room for particle count is 100000 particles. It is measured from the concentration of the agents and molecules in a specified unit of area of the air.
It incorporates filters that are designed so perfectly to stop the smallest particles up to 0.1 microns.
What are the Filtration and Particle Control Specifications of Class 100000 Clean Room?
To be classified in the Class 100000 Clean Room, the particle size should not be less than 0.5 micrometers. Otherwise, it would create a concentration that does not suit the requirements of a cleanroom.
Therefore, it is crucial to acknowledge its particle and filtration considerations.
Let’s take a peek at its filtration and particle control specifications:
- The particle control at 0.5 microns is specified as 3,520,000 PPC or particles per cubic meter.
- Class 100000 Clean Room targets particles equal to and greater than 0.5 microns and less than 5 microns.
- It makes sure to keep the environment as clean as possible. Therefore, HEPA filtration is used at the entry points of the cleanroom to ensure final filtration.
- Various parameters affect its functioning, including the lighting, sound controls, humidity, and temperature.
- Since it includes HEPA filtration, it ensures that 99.99% of filtration is done at 0.3 microns.
Class 100000 Clean Room HEPA Filters
What are the Protective Requirements of Class 100000 Clean Room?
Before going into the testing phase, people who are in contact with cleanroom products or personnel working in it should fulfill the protective requirements.
It incorporates the gowning requirements, including covering of head, eyes, and beard cover for facial hair. Lab coats and foot coverings and also the gloves of suitable material are used.
Any materials or things that can produce the particles or carry them in the Class 100000 Clean Room are not allowed, such as cards, paper, and dry erase boards.
These things are considered contaminated and notorious for producing fibers that separate from the surface and enter the air to cause contamination.
What are the Airflow and Air Change Rate Per Hour (ACPH) of Class 100000 Clean Room?
Air change rates are also a thing of concern in the designing and testing of Class 100000 Clean Room. It indicates how many times all of the air volume present in the room is replaced totally by the air filtered by the cleanroom.
It depends on the usage and class of the cleanroom. Depending on these two, it can occur from ten to six hundred cycles per hour. For Class 100000 Clean Room, the air change rate varies from 5 to 48 times in an hour.
Moreover, the air change rate changes based on the area or industry where Class 100000 Clean Room is installed. It doesn’t contain the high air change rate value for health care and also the medicinal applications. These set-ups work efficiently even at a moderate air change rate per hour.
The airflow, air pressure, and the size of particles make the air suitable for maintaining a particle concentration that needs to be separated from the air.
The non-directional flow of the air or, in other words, the turbulent airflow is used. Talking about the direction of air, the vertical airflow from the roof ceiling to the floor is common in this class of cleanroom environment.
Some places also have the opposite flow of the air, but it is less practiced. The horizontal airflow is not much appreciated so it is rarely seen. The ceiling coverage of the filtration is up to 5 to 15 percent.
As a whole, the most applied method for airflow and in which air change rate per hour is measured is non-unidirectional flow and turbulent flow, which are more usable.
Class 100000 Clean Room ACPH Formula
What is the Design Consideration of Class 100000 Clean Room?
While designing a Class 100000 Clean Room, many design considerations should be emphasized. The common design considerations that help you recognize the ideal yet practical clean room are:
- The foremost consideration related to its design is particle size and particle concentration level consideration.
- Besides, you should need to consider many environmental factors that should follow the cleanroom requirements.
- Additionally, filtration and airflow should be considered.
- The overall construction, the material used in its construction, and the durability of that material.
- Two methods of installation; permanent and non-permanent installation.
- Customization solutions.
What are the Architectural Finishes of Class 100000 Clean Room?
The architectural setups and finishes contribute to the protective measurements for the Class 100000 Clean Room.
- Many wall systems can be used in its architecture. The modular walls are used based on the purpose you install the cleanroom.
They require non-shedding systems. Monolithic seams allow cleanouts to maintain or boost sterilization. The use of nanotechnology is also evident in it.
Some walls do not require sterilization and are also non-shedding. The wet cleaning is replaced with dry wiping and vacuum cleaning.
- Ceiling systems are also employed to fulfill the requirements of Class 100000 Clean Room. The type of ceiling used in the cleanroom depends on the area of its application.
The pharmaceutical clean room industry uses a penalized ceiling to make washable surfaces and to fix lights.
Non-shedding plain roof systems are employed for places with no need for filtration or lights incorporation.
- The walls and ceilings are already discussed, now consider the architectural finishes related to its flooring.
The most commonly used flooring is vinyl plastic-based flooring that works best in most cleanroom environments.
The factors that contribute to the installation of the flooring are influenced by your needs. These factors include resistance from chemicals, weight-bearing, impact management, and non-slip surfaces.
- Another factor that contributes to the architectural finishes of Class 100000 Clean Room includes how air return occurs. The air returns occur by the ceiling or low wall.
- Some features include doors, windows, glass separation in areas, elevators, and fire sprinklers. Security cameras and remote control devices are also included.
What is the Purpose of Class 100000 Clean Room?
Many pharmaceutical companies, medical areas, manufacturers of e-liquids, and many other areas rely on a clean environment for their functionality. The Class 100000 Clean Room aims to offer that clean environment by eliminating 99.99% of pollutants.
It keeps the contaminants outside the clean environment. Moreover, it makes sure that no contaminants enter the cleanroom.
Also, the particle concentration is kept up to the range based on the Federal Standard 209 E.
Besides, the purpose of this class of clean rooms includes that all the processes in the cleanroom are carried out following the hygienic and protective standards.
This way, it helps industries or businesses to maintain products as clean as possible.
The main concern of Class 100000 Clean Room is to offer sound health of personnel involved in creating products that need proper care and a fully penalized clean room environment.
What are the Applications of Class 100000 Clean Room?
It is a commonly used environment that ensures a microbes-free area.
Technology is advancing at a very high speed, and you need to be well-versed with the technology to install the specific class of cleanroom for the specific industry.
There are many areas of life in which you can use Class 100000 Clean Room. It can also be customized according to your needs.
- It is commonly used in markets where people shop for fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and much other stuff.
- The biotechnology industry and labs also install this clean room to keep the air clean to the maximum extent possible.
- Pharmaceutical companies also use this to ensure the cleanliness of their product and high-quality medicines.
- Some Industries cannot afford any contamination in their products. Therefore, Class 100000 Clean Room ensures the quality of products.
- The study environment and working places like offices and shops tend to be more busy and contaminated than your houses because of the allowance of many people.
You can install this cleanroom class to keep such places clean and fully penalize every harmful particle.
- Besides aerospace, factories that manufacture electronics, cosmetic industries, and many other files use this cleanroom class.
All of the places mentioned above need specific clean rooms for their needs, but Class 100000 Clean Room is suitable for all of these situations and proven to be the best quality and widespread product among all others in the marketplace.
Class 100000 Clean Room Applications
What are the Industry Requirement Standards of Class 100000 Clean Room?
To consider the industry requirements of Class 100000 Clean Room, it must follow testing and performance standards at three levels.
The empty structure of a cleanroom having filters to ensure its cleanliness. There is not a single thing or person present inside the room, so the cleanroom is in its purest state.
The empty, clean room should be free from microbes or any particle that can lead to contamination. It gives you an estimate of how effective a room is for creating a microbe-free environment.
All the things and machines are added to the room when it comes to rest. Humans can enter or leave the room, but no tests are being carried out.
The room is not super clean but can be rated Class 100000 Clean Room due to particle concentration. Thus, the cleanroom at rest state is less clean than the as-built state.
This term is used for the state where Class 100000 Clean Room is utilized for the purpose for which it was installed. It can also carry things and persons in and out without affecting their functioning.
Before labeling it in the operation state, it must be noted that it has passed all the testing, assured documentation, and benchmarked.
This state of the cleanroom is dirtiest compared to the as-built and at-rest state.
What is the Correct Gowning Procedure for Class 100000 Clean Room?
For controlling the contamination, you must rely on the kind of application of the cleanroom. Every clean room type has a different gowning procedure.
This all-gowning includes these rules and regulations to be followed for sure.
- Wear gloves; woven gloves are preferable.
- Also, cover your hair with a head cap.
- There must be an inner linen suit to wear.
- There comes the need for the hood over the mask to ensure the seal of the neck and face. This also includes the dress in gowning. Barrier gloves are also of prime importance to picking up things on the controlled premises.
- It would be best if you also had the lithium battery-powered head stuff like torches and other stuff.
- It would be best if you covered your face with a mask. The strip of the nose in the mask needs to be bent. And also needs to be fitted over the nose to ensure an excellent fit.
- You need to wear a coverall attire, but while stepping in the overall, make sure that not any part of the clothing touches the surface, objects, or anything present in the cleanroom.
- Shoe covers are also used to avoid dirt and moisture contaminating things out there.
- Boot covers are also used to cover the long boots, mostly the area up to the knee. You must also consider special kinds of footwear with the vinyl outer sole.
- These gowning things are supposed to be disposable, which are always changed while leaving the place. After disposable things are dumped, a thorough washing is also done to remove all kinds of pollutants.
Gowing for Class 100000 Clean Room
What are the Advantages of Class 100000 Clean Room?
Class 100000 Clean Room has two types. It can be soft-walled or modular with a maximum particle count of 100000. So, these two types have many advantages specific to them.
Installing any of them while maintaining the properties of Class 100000 Clean Room will reap many benefits for you.
The main advantage of this class is that it creates a clean environment necessary to carry out many tasks.
- Many industries have installed it.
- Installation is easy.
- It also includes gowning options to ensure the maximum level of cleanliness.
- You can customize it to meet your specific requirements.
- Its flexibility allows you to reduce energy states.
- It is highly versatile. You can relocate, install or disassemble it when required.
- The materials used in the construction of Class 100000 Clean Room do not shed. Therefore, it aims to reduce contamination.
- It is reconfigurable. Also, it allows you to lease your space.
Which Clean Room Design is used in Class 100000 Clean Room?
It comes in modular or soft-wall design. The modular design Class 100000 Clean Room has a proper hard-walled ceiling, and offers maximum protection that complements the cleanliness.
It is the popular design for this class of clean rooms. Also, it makes a good choice for those who want the permanent installation of a cleanroom.
Besides, the soft-wall cleanroom design is preferable for the temporary installation of clean rooms.
The Class 100000 Clean Room with a modular design is easy to install, 100% reusable, offers many options to minimize contamination, is easy to customize, and is less expensive.
Therefore, you can choose this design for this class of clean rooms.
Class 100000 Clean Room Design Specification
What are the Differences Between Class 1000 Clean Room and Class 100000 Clean Room?
The cleanrooms have a broad spectrum from ISO 1 to ISO 9, in which the Class 100000 Clean Room lies in ISO 8 and Class 1000 Clean Room lies in ISO 6.
The former lies toward the lesser cleaner side of the spectrum, while the latter lies towards the cleaner side.
Class 1000 Clean Rooms have a soft wall structure and a wall that helps clean the air quality. Whereas, the ISO 8 cleanroom is mostly built on a modular design.
Class 1000 Clean Room filters 1000 particles of air per cubic centimeter. In contrast, the other class filters 100000 particles.
Class 1000 Clean Room
What are the Do’s and Don’ts in a Class 100000 Clean Room?
- It includes an ante-room so you should enter here for entrance and exit. No one should try to enter or be next to it by any other means. Only use the gowning room for getting in and going out.
- Wear specified garments for a cleanroom.
- Wear a shoe cover on your shoes. Cover hair properly.
- Remove your cleanroom dress inside the ante-room before leaving the cleanroom.
Some things that should not be done inside a Class 100000 Clean Room are:
- Never remove your garments that are specifically designed to be worn inside the Class 10000 Clean Room.
- Never bring food or drink inside the cleanroom.
- Never bring dirty or untidy equipment inside the cleanroom.
- Never take any unnecessary paper, pencil, or notebook inside it.
How Should you Install Clean Room Light Fixture in your Class 100000 Clean Room to Avoid Contamination?
In a Class 100000 Clean Room, all things should be clean. Be it the light, wall, or any other thing. The light fixtures should be clean enough not to contaminate the cleanroom and its air.
You should be careful before purchasing cleanroom light fixtures that should last for a long time.
Because in Class 100000 Clean Room, the air filtration set up is also installed in the ceiling, upgrading these light fixtures would be costly and difficult.
It also needs UV lights to keep the cleanroom free from the bacteria present inside the cleanroom.
Class 100000 Clean Room Light Fixture
When it comes to maintaining the level of contamination that should not be too high or low, you can rely on the Class 100000 Clean Room. It is an effective solution for different industries because of the design and advantages that it offers.
Moreover, it offers an ideal ratio of cleanliness and lighting required to perform different experiments and guarantees the efficiency of this clean room’s outcomes.
Its design, built, and protective requirements should be considered while installing this.
By carefully following gowning requirements, you can maintain its clean environment and reduce the level of contamination.
FAQs of Class 100000 Clean Room.
Why should you Install a Class 100000 Clean Room?
The Class 100000 Clean Room is effective in providing a clean environment. It will be a great addition to your work environment and can drastically improve the quality of life of a person working in a cleanroom.
Also, it makes sure that all the operations are carried out without the risk of contamination. So, you should install it without any second thought.
Which Design of Class 100000 is Clean Room Better?
A Modular Class 100000 Clean Room is the ideal solution because it offers easy installation and can be shifted from one place.
Although it is almost as efficient as a Non-Modular Class 100000 Clean Room, it has many advantages.
Why Does Class 100000 Clean Room Make a Preferable Choice for Various Industries?
Around the globe, Class 100000 Clean Room is utilized in aerospace, cargo services, medical setups, and pharmaceutical industries. If you want a clean environment for these set-ups, then this class makes a good choice.
It creates a perfect air and particle concentration where industries can operate efficiently compared to other cleanroom classes.
How Does Class 100000 Clean Room Help you to Maintain a Clean Environment?
It works by eliminating the microbes from the air. The particle count of 100000 that is labeled for this cleanroom ensures that 99.99% of contaminants are eliminated from the environment.
Class 100000 Clean Room maintains the quality air moving through the area and makes a clean environment essential to carry out many tasks.
How does Class 100000 Clean Room work?
It includes a non-unidirectional airflow system to decrease particle concentration. The filtered air entering the cleanroom is diluted to maintain particle concentration up to a certain level.
Furthermore, it employs all the procedures, including filtration systems, temperature, lighting controls, and more, to reduce contamination.
As a whole, it works by creating a clean environment that has little to no microbes, dust, and other contaminants.
So, Class 100000 Clean Room helps to minimize all these contaminants to a great extent by focusing the particles greater than 0.5 microns.
What are the Major Considerations That Should be Taken into Account while Designing a Class 100000 Clean Room?
Based on the area where you want to install the Class 100000 Clean Room, the following requirements should be considered:
- Air pressure and concentration.
- Static Control.
- Type of filtration, particularly high-efficiency particulate airflow (HEPA) filtration.
- Cleanroom lighting.
- Entryways, windows design, and several doorways.
- Level of humidity.
- Temperature requirements.
- Level of contamination and contaminant.
- Health status of the person dealing in the cleanroom environment.
What are the Recommended Housekeeping Requirements for Class 100000 Clean Room?
It should include a separate area where less particle concentration and lower air pressure than a clean room are maintained. The personnel has to enter this area before entering the cleanroom.
- Any object or person containing contaminants should be prohibited to enter the cleanroom.
- All the gowning requirements should be followed properly.
What Steps Should you Take to Keep your Class 100000 Clean Room Clean?
The following steps should be taken to maintain the clean environment of the Class 100000 Clean Room:
- Focus on the sticky flooring of the cleanroom. As it prevents the contaminants that can enter the cleanroom by wheels or foot.
- Carefully follow the gowning protocols.
- Also, an air shower is a great choice as it settles down the particles. And eliminates the contamination risk.
You should choose your furniture for a clean room that should not allow any contact with contaminants.
100% Quality Tested Class 100000 Clean Room