Your Premier Clean Room Sliding Doors Manufacturer in China
Through 20 years of experience in production and customer service, Sunnyda has continuously updated and upgraded its products. Right now, the company manufactures high-performance and high-quality clean room sliding doors.
Such types of doors are suitable for the pharmaceutical, microelectronics, food industry, and chemical product industries. These clean room sliding doors are used for sound insulation, heat insulation, and airtightness, among other uses.
Both the door frame and the door panel of the Sunnyda clean room sliding door are 304 or 316L stainless steel. Galvanized steel plate can also be used to improve the performance of the clean room door. The door panel is a sandwich structure. Its interior is filled with a fireproof paper honeycomb or aluminum honeycomb. It can also be filled with PU or EPS if you want the best thermal insulation performance.
We can design a perfect solution for Clean room sliding doors according to the purpose of the clean room you use. Sunnyda Clean room sliding door integrates features such as sound insulation, heat preservation, pressure resistance, dustproof, fireproof, and radiation protection.
There are two types of clean room sliding door. They include manual door opening and automatic door opening. No matter which kind of sliding door you want, we can help you get one for your clean room.
Call us today to order the best Clean room sliding door you will like!
|Frame material||stainless steel/forming steel|
|Opening mode||Switch/foot sensoring|
Sunnyda Clean Room Sliding Doors
The airtightness is among the strict production requirements that Sunnyda keeps in mind. It is why the cleanroom sliding doors will 100% meet the cleanroom ISO 4 (Class 10), ISO 5 (Class 100), ISO 6 (Class 1000), ISO 7 (Class 10000), and ISO 8 (Class 100000) cleanroom standards.
The Sunnyda Cleanroom sliding door is equipped with multiple strips or tape seals for each slot. The airtightness is impressive as it can offer the air conditioning effect and save energy by 50%. It will also help save a lot of money spent on energy during regular use.
As for the automatic Cleanroom sliding door, the door is automatically opened and closed based on induction. It can also be opened by swiping a card or fingerprint at the entrance.
Each of our doors is equipped with a safety sensor, which can effectively prevent people from being trapped, and can also be set to open the door automatically.
The motors and guide rails we use on the sliding doors are from internationally well-known first-class brands. They are also energy-saving and durable. It does not matter whether you open and close frequently, you have the guarantee of long-term trouble-free operation for years to come. This should save you the worry and any repair costs commonly associated with these door types.
No matter what size or specifications you need, we can equip you with the Cleanroom sliding door that can satisfy your needs. No matter the environment where you will be using the door, we can always provide you with the best Cleanroom sliding door.
Sunnyda Cleanroom sliding door conforms to ISO9001, CE, SGS material usage and standards. If you are looking for a reliable manufacturer, we are sure that Sunnyda is the best choice.
Contact us today to get a free quote from our team soon.
Stainless steel clean room sliding doors
A Comprehensive FAQs Guide to Clean Room Sliding Doors
Maybe you used to the normal hinged doors. However, there are many other types of cleanroom doors. The top alternative to hinged doors is the cleanroom sliding doors.
The cleanroom sliding doors are exactly what the name suggests. When the hinged doors move on the hinges, the sliding doors will open by moving on the door rails. Because of their design, the cleanroom sliding doors would need more room to keep the door while it is open.
This guide comes with all the important information you need to learn more about the cleanroom sliding doors. Keep reading to understand more about the cleanroom sliding doors.
Where Can You Use Clean Room Sliding Doors?
Figure 1 An Example of a Clean Room Sliding Door
The cleanroom sliding doors can be quite versatile. It is why you can find them in different industries. We look at the possible use scenarios of the cleanroom sliding doors below.
- Food and beverage: these doors would be used for refrigerated warehouses, dairy, food processing, seafood, bakery, grocery distribution, and more. The companies using these doors hope to increase their productivity while at the same time lower the operational costs.
- Pharmaceutical: the pharmaceutical companies would always want to get themselves the best cleanroom doors to maintain their operations. So, the clean room sliding doors would be great for hospitals, labs, clean rooms, and pharmacies.
- Industrial applications: the clean room sliding doors would also be great for many other industrial applications. Such include sally ports, auto dealerships, airports, public transportation, parking garages, and more.
The applications can be more. It all depends on what industry you are in at the moment. With the best sliding doors in place, there is so much you can handle better. Seek the advice of clean room sliding door manufacturer to see if you need such types of doors for your clean room.
Which Materials Are Used to Make the Door Frames and Panels?
The clean room sliding doors have to be durable for many years down the line. That is why the door frames and panels are mostly made of stainless steel. It can be stainless steel of grade 316L or 304. They are both great options for making clean room sliding doors. However, their applications can slightly vary based on the operations in the clean room. The 316L stainless steel grade is best suited for clean rooms that would have a lot of chemicals. The 304-grade would be suitable for clean rooms with simpler needs.
So, why do manufacturers mostly use stainless steel for such applications? Here are the benefits of stainless steel for making clean room sliding doors.
- Stainless steel is generally a strong material. This makes it a great choice for keeping the sliding doors around for years.
- Any cleanroom needs to stay clean. With a stainless steel sliding door, it is easier to clean such material and maintain the best cleanliness overall.
- Stainless steel still looks good for most people. The best part it remains looking good for a long time thus great for helping you enjoy using the sliding doors for longer.
- You will not have to worry much about corrosion or rust when using the clean room sliding doors. The stainless steel materials can stand up to the various components and keep the doors looking good with no signs of rust.
Double clean room sliding doors
What is the Composition of the Clean Room Sliding Doors Panel?
The clean room sliding door panels need to be created especially for the performance of a clean room. It is why they will not be your standard clean room door panels. They will have their interior filled with a fire-rated paper honeycomb or aluminum honeycomb. Sometimes it can be filled with materials such as PU or EPS to increase the overall thermal insulation performance of the door.
It is easy to see that the manufacturer would design the clean room sliding doors based on the clean room purpose.
What are the Benefits of Clean Room Sliding Doors?
There must be a reason why more companies are switching to clean room sliding doors. Well, it is because of the many benefits someone can get with the clean room sliding doors. Here are some of them.
- Clean room sliding doors are known to be energy-efficient. This is because they can be great insulators to keep the clean room at the best temperature for various applications. Some sliding doors can be fitted with composite gaskets important for maintaining optimal insulation.
- Since the clean room sliding doors are larger generally, you can achieve better traffic flow to and from the cleanroom. Let us say you want to move larger items into and out of the clean room, this would be a great choice for you to consider.
- The clean room sliding doors are also safe and secure to use for your clean room. These doors would be filled with a paper honeycomb or other materials crucial for making its overall structure stronger. So, no one is getting into the clean room unauthorized.
- The sliding doors are built to slide on the rails. You will not need a lot of force to open such doors. As such, the overall operation would always be easy for most people. It is why more people would definitely consider using it today since it makes accessing the clean room easier and faster.
- Other than being functional, the clean room sliding doors are also good in terms of style. They will make your clean room look good. Most people might be used to the standard hinged clean room doors. However, now you have something different.
You will realize more benefits as you continue to use the clean room sliding doors. Take the time to compare different models from various manufacturers to get the best deals.
What are the Benefits of Galvanized Steel used to Make Clean Room Sliding Doors?
Figure 2 Clean Room Sliding Door Made of Galvanized Steel
Other than using stainless steel to make the clean room sliding doors, there is also the option of using galvanized steel. The galvanized steel plate will also improve the overall performance of your clean room door. So, why are galvanized steel plates also used? Below are more benefits of galvanized steel for clean room sliding doors.
- Galvanized steel will always be cheaper than the other types of coatings. If you are on a budget, you can consider it because of its price.
- The galvanized steel coating would generally last longer compared to other coatings too. Since it lasts longer, you can expect the best reliability and performance out of the clean room sliding doors.
- Galvanized doors would generally have low maintenance needs. So long you clean and maintain the doors as the manufacturer recommends, you should have an easy time using the doors for many years.
- In case you need to inspect the steel for any imperfections, you should find it easier generally. You simply have to check the doors using your eyes and address any issues as soon as they happen.
- Many people also find galvanized steel hygienic. This is because the surface can easily be cleaned and remains clean for longer. Considering you are talking of a clean room, you need its doors to remain clean too for long.
Clean room sliding doors with protective bar
How Many Types of Clean Room Sliding Doors are Available?
Most manufacturers would have two main types of clean room sliding doors. They include the manual clean room sliding doors and the automatic clean room sliding doors.
The manual clean room sliding doors as the name suggests would need a manual opening of the doors by pushing the door out of the way. They are mostly simple doors in terms of installation and maintenance.
If you want something with more upgrades, then you would consider the automatic clean room sliding doors. Such a door would have motors, sensors, and other upgrades to enable it to function better. Such doors would open easily after touching a button or using a sensor mounted on the sliding door.
Which Clean Room Levels Can use the Clean Room Sliding Doors?
The airtightness of a clean room is important. That is something the clean room sliding doors manufacturer has to keep in mind when making the doors. The doors should be able to meet the clean room levels to be used correctly. Some of the clean room levels the doors have to meet include ISO4, ISO 5, ISO 6, ISO 7, and ISO 8 clean room standards.
Any manufacturer who has handled clean rooms before understands the importance of meeting the requirements of each clean room type. Since the clean room levels would have different requirements, the manufacturer might sometimes adjust the sliding doors features to make it more compatible with some of the clean room levels.
How Do Clean Room Sliding Doors Improve Air Tightness?
Figure 3 Clean Room Sliding Doors Rails
A good clean room needs to operate within a certain range of airtightness. It is why clean room sliding doors manufacturers have to develop a door with the best airtightness. This is done by including multiple strips and tape seals on the different slots. There can still be more features to improve airtightness, depending on the manufacturer.
The best part about the airtightness of clean room sliding doors is that they can save your air conditioning energy use by 50%. This is an important feature that would drive more people to consider using the clean room sliding doors on more projects.
How Do the Automatic Clean Room Sliding Doors Work?
Automated clean room sliding doors have been on the rise. This is because they help in minimizing the possible contaminants in the clean room. It is why you would get more people using them today. These doors can automatically open or close based on induction. There are many other methods that can be used still to keep the sliding doors working great. Such include the use of a card or fingerprint at the entrance.
The use of cards and fingerprints means that only the authorized personnel can use the clean room.
Electrical clean room sliding door
What is the Importance of the Clean Room Sliding Doors Safety Sensor?
As part of operating an automatic sliding door, there is a safety sensor included. The work of the sensor is to prevent people from getting trapped between the door and the frame. Also, it can be used for opening the door automatically in case it senses there is something between the door and frame.
Manufacturers would also include more safety measures where necessary. Always check what the manufacturer has available as the safety measure before purchasing the clean room sliding doors.
How Long Will the Motors and Guide Rails on the Clean Room Sliding Doors Last?
The clean room sliding doors will need the use of motors and guide rails to work correctly. Most manufacturers would not want the client to start experiencing problems with their doors for a long time. It is why these parts are sourced from top-tier brands.
The motors used on the sliding doors are mostly energy-efficient and still durable. Even if the door has to be opened several times a day, you are assured of the best performance generally. You will not have to replace them any time soon.
It is important to always service such types clean room doors on time. This will prevent the clean room doors from making a lot of noise or break down you need them to open smoothly.
Are the Clean Room Sliding Doors ISO Certified?
The ISO certification mostly depends on the type of sterile room manufacturer you are working with on such a project. If the manufacturer is ISO certified, then you can be sure that the doors are also ISO certified. The most common ISO certification you should be looking for when picking the clean room sliding doors is the ISO9001 certificate.
Other than ISO certification, the manufacturer should also have certifications such as CE, SGS material usage and standards, among others. This will largely depend on the manufacturer’s location. There might be more certifications the manufacturer needs to get before working on clean room equipments.
How Do You Pick the Best Clean Room Sliding Doors?
Figure 4 Newly Installed Clean Room Sliding Doors
It would be great to get yourself the best clean room sliding door. However, what should you keep in mind when picking such door styles? Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Do you want a manual or automatic door? Both have pros and cons. Look at the operation and maintenance of each door type before deciding.
- The delivery time is also important. This means that you can be sure to complete your project on time.
- Look at what kind of options the manufacturer offers you. Only pick the model with more customizations so that you can have a door that works great for you.
- The installation needs are also important to keep in mind. It would be nice to end up with a clean room sliding door that is easy to install. Also, it should have all the installation accessories you need to set it up correctly.
- How about the brand’s reputation? Of course, you need to buy your doors from a top-rated brand. So, it is best to take your time to analyze various brands to pick the best one with the right sliding doors for you.
Are the Sliding Doors Thermal Efficient?
It will depend on the core materials of the clean room sliding doors. Since they are built for clean rooms, they are likely to be thermally efficient. You could consult more with the manufacturer to learn more about its thermal performance before buying. A good example is the use of rock wool or EPS as the core material. At this point, you would end up with better thermal efficiency than some other materials.
GMP standard Clean Room Sliding Doors
Sliding Doors Vs. Hinged Door. Which One to Pick?
In a clean room setting, the chances are you would either find the doors like sliding doors or hinged doors. Which should you pick?
The space clearance for hinged doors is moderate. They need space where the door can go when you open it wide. If there is not much space, then it becomes harder to get past the door. If you do not have much space, the sliding doors would be a great choice. The sliding mechanisms get the door out of the way without necessarily requiring more space.
The other difference between these two doors is the installation. Hinged doors are generally easy to install. It will not take you a lot of time to install such a door. With the attachment of the hinges to the door and door frame, you should be done. Things are different when installing the sliding doors. They need more work and accessories to install. This includes the track fittings, the panel, and motors where necessary.
Another aspect to keep in mind is the maintenance needs of the two-door types. Maintaining the hinged doors is not hard. All you have to do is add WD-40 lubricant into the hinges to prevent corrosion and keep the door from squeaking too.
As for the sliding doors, more maintenance might be necessary. The maintenance is necessary for keeping the door from easily jamming as dirt and dust might accumulate in the track fittings. You may also have to replace the wheels if the door is not smooth even after cleaning the tracks.
There can be more differences and similarities between these two-door styles. What is important is that you understand how they work and where best to use the two. The choice between the two-door styles depends on the user’s needs. There are times you might need the clean room sliding doors and times when you will need the hinged doors.
How Do You Maintain and Fix Clean Room Sliding Doors?
Figure 5 A Hermetically Sealing Clean Room Sliding Door
If you own clean room sliding doors, then you know how much its maintenance is important. So, what are some of the things you have to do as maintenance? The first thing would be cleaning your clean room sliding doors more often. It could be daily depending on the modular clean room requirements. There are times when you might have to clean the sliding doors multiple times a day.
You will have to clean the door rollers to keep them in good working condition. The rollers can get gummed up over time due to dirt and dust. Once you have removed the rollers from the tracks clean them using turpentine or any other manufacturer-recommended cleaners. Wipe them clean using a rag before reinstalling them to the sliding doors.
You also need to examine and clean the door tracks. If the door is malfunctioning all the time, there might be a problem with the tracks. So, go ahead to examine the tracks and repair them where necessary. Do not forget to lubricate the track to ensure the door can ride smoothly. Make this a periodic maintenance to prevent any further problems with the tracks.
For more information on the maintenance and cleaning of the clean room sliding doors, check out the manufacturer’s guide. It will help you understand more about what you should do and not do when maintaining the doors.
Can a Clean Room Sliding Door be Fire-Rated?
Yes. You can get clean room sliding doors that are fire-rated. It depends on the type of core material used to make the clean room sliding doors. If the core material is rock wool, you would be sure that such a door will slow down the spread of fire into the hospital clean room.
Make sure that you tell the manufacturer about your need for having the fire-rated doors. This is to ensure that you always get the best clean room sliding doors for your needs.
From the guide above, you should have more information about clean room sliding doors. Such doors are built to be the best at maintaining clean room integrity all the time. Just make sure you are buying from a top-rated brand. This will help you get high-quality doors. Sunnyda is here to help you learn more about the clean room sliding doors and still offer them at a deal. Get in touch today if you have more questions.