Your Premier ISO 6 Clean Room Manufacturer in China
Sunnyda can customize different grades of cleanroom ISO 1, ISO 2, ISO 3, ISO 4, ISO 5, ISO 6, ISO 7, ISO 8, ISO 9 materials, or according to the US Federal Standard FS209E for your class 1, 10, 100, 1000, 1000, 10000, 10000 cleanroom.
Among them, the ISO 6 Cleanroom is also called a Class 1000 cleanroom. It is one of the conventional clean rooms that we often produce, and it is also a clean space with a relatively high standard in the cleanroom.
ISO 6 Clean Room can be equipped with different levels of pass boxes for you, static or dynamic, and FFU, Air shower, HEPA box, etc. And different power and size can be configured for different use areas.Sunnyda ISO 6 cleanroom is widely used in aerospace, microelectronics, medicine, medical equipment, food and health products, etc. This standard is also applicable to the level of secondary operating room standards
We can provide a variety of customized services for each different field, so as to meet the ultimate pursuit of your products.If you are customizing GMP standards or any other ISO 6 Cleanroom, Sunnyda is your good choice.
You are welcome to visit our factory and see the different ISO 6 cleanroom projects we have done.
Sunnyda ISO 6 cleanroom also has different requirements for pressure difference. In order to prevent the intrusion of external pollution, it is necessary to keep the internal pressure (static pressure) higher than the external pressure (static pressure).
The maintenance of the pressure difference should generally comply with the following principles: the pressure of the clean space should be higher than the pressure of the non-clean space; the pressure of the space with a high cleanliness level should be higher than the pressure of the adjacent low cleanliness level; the door of the connected clean room should open to a room with a high level of cleanliness.
ISO 6 cleanroom is more airtightness that controls air cleanliness, temperature, humidity, pressure, noise and other parameters according to needs.
Different types of purification equipment in the ISO 6 cleanroom control the number of fine dust less than or equal to 0.5 microns down to 35,200 per cubic meter, and the average number of air changes is 90-180 per hour).
Sunnyda ISO 6 Clean Room
ISO 6 Clean Room can be equipped with different levels of pass boxes for you, static or dynamic, and FFU, Air shower, HEPA box, etc. And different power and size can be configured for different use areas.
Sunnyda ISO 6 cleanroom is widely used in aerospace, microelectronics, medicine, medical equipment, food and health products, etc. This standard is also applicable to the level of secondary operating room standards
We can provide a variety of customized services for each different field, so as to meet the ultimate pursuit of your products.
If you are customizing GMP standards or any other ISO 6 Cleanroom, Sunnyda is your good choice.
You are welcome to visit our factory and see the different ISO 6 cleanroom projects we have done.
Looking forward to further cooperation with you in the near future.
ISO 6 Cleanroom
ISO 6 cleanrooms or class 1000 cleanrooms have quite a wide range of applications you can consider if you are new to using cleanrooms. It is why such a cleanroom would mostly be used in handling applications in various industries. If you are not sure if this is the ISO cleanroom you need, keep reading this FAQ guide to learn more about it.
What are the ISO 6 Cleanroom Standards?
Figure 1 A Fully Installed ISO 6 Cleanroom
An ISO 6 cleanroom is designed to maintain air cleanliness at a maximum of 1,000 particles per cubic meter of air inside the cleanroom. The particles have to be less than 5 microns.
This cleanroom would also utilize the use of a HEPA filter. This type of filter will have an efficiency of 99.99% and can filter particles as small as 0.3 microns. Other things that have to be controlled in such a cleanroom include temperature, humidity, noise, static electricity, and more. As such, you have to get the best HVAC system to handle these needs of a cleanroom.
This type of cleanroom utilizes a unidirectional airflow. It may also have a mixed airflow design depending on the needs. Unidirectional airflow is commonly desired as it helps keep the clean air from mixing with the dirty air. As such, you should find an airflow pattern good at ensuring your cleanroom works great for various applications.
As for the air change, this one would be 180 air changes each hour. It might not be as high as ISO 1 air change, but it is still good enough to give you an easy time working in the cleanroom.
pharmacy ISO 6 Clean Room
What are the Applications of ISO 6 Cleanroom?
ISO 6 cleanroom is commonly used in industries such as biotechnology, nanotechnology, manufacturing solar, medical devices, and more. If you need a cleanroom, you should find this one being quite versatile as it can help you handle various applications without requiring it to be too stringent as compared to ISO 1 cleanrooms.
Why are Modular ISO 6 Cleanrooms Popular?
You must have heard about modular cleanrooms before. Do ISO 6 cleanrooms also come as modular? Well, that is possible. Manufacturers can also make modular ISO 6 cleanrooms. Here are some of the benefits of getting such cleanrooms.
- Reduced construction time
- Easy to configure and expand in future
- They are versatile
- Such cleanrooms are cost-effective
- You can easily move them whenever necessary
Layout for ISO 6 Clean Room
What are the Gowning Requirements for ISO 6 Cleanroom?
An ISO 6 cleanroom is like any other cleanroom that requires proper gowning. This is vital to ensure that the cleanroom keeps working as expected. So, what would be the best way to do this? Below are some tips to help you achieve proper gowning requirements for ISO 6 cleanroom.
- Start by thoroughly washing your hands. This ensures you can remove as much dirt as possible.
- Use a bouffant cap where necessary to cover your hair. This is vital for such a cleanroom level. It will help in keeping the contaminants from dropping from your hair.
- Another thing would be using a cleanroom sticky mat too. Walking on the sticky mat helps to remove as much dust and dirt from the shoes to help maintain a better cleanliness level.
- Sticky mats are not enough, you also need shoe covers where necessary. The shoe covers will help to cover the whole shoe including the laces.
- Another requirement to consider is using cleanroom gloves as part of the gowning process. Not all gloves are made the same, thus the reason you need to get the correct gloves meant for cleanroom use. In most cases, you will have to wear two sets of gloves to help keep the contaminants down.
- A face mask is also vital to ensure you can protect your face and also keep the surfaces protected from contaminants that might be on your face.
- The hood is also important. It will help cover the entire face and neck. It often depends on the project you are handling. Some might require the use of a hood.
All the gowning requirements mentioned above will depend on what you are working on at the moment. There are times you might even need to do more gowning.
What Materials are Used to Make ISO 6 Cleanroom Garments?
Figure 2 Inside an ISO 6 Cleanroom
In a cleanroom, you are likely to come across different types of garments. What is important is that you always get a garment made with a cleanroom-friendly material. Even if the materials are cleanroom friendly, you have to use the correct one for each cleanroom class.
SMS or spun bound meltblown spun bound is a common material in a cleanroom. It is a non-woven fabric that has found favor among cleanroom users. This is because it is highly durable and offers excellent protection against dust and liquid. It also has superior particle retention and better water vapor transmission to help keep the users cool.
Microporous is another option too. This one has a cloth-like feeling. Its best feature is that it offers waterproof barrier protection. Most people find it excellent at offering water protection.
As for basic water protection, the material of choice is PE-coated polypropylene. Depending on your application in the cleanroom, it may still come in handy.
Spunbound polypropylene is another common choice too. However, this one is meant to be a cost-effective material. However, it will still be good for offering basic protection when using it in the cleanroom.
How Can You Optimize the Functions of an ISO 6 Cleanroom?
Without proper optimization, you may not be able to fully utilize the ISO 6 cleanroom to its full potential. If you are new to using such type of cleanroom, here are some ideas on how you can optimize it.
ISO 6 Clean Room with equipments
Have proper preparation
In this case, there is the need to come up with a comprehensive plan on how to use the cleanroom. When there is a proper plan in place, the cleanroom workflow would be streamlined. This will include having the workers handling the projects on time, hiring qualified personnel, any rotation schedules, cleaning procedures, and so much more.
Maintenance is important
You need to be proactive in running the cleanroom. This might mean that you take note of the maintenance needs of the cleanroom. There are times when you might need to properly maintain the equipment to keep the cleanroom running efficiently. Make sure that you follow the manufacturer’s maintenance guide to help in keeping the equipment and cleanroom working great.
Help the teamwork efficiently
There is always the need to conduct a proper analysis of your cleanroom functionality. This helps you to know what kind redundancies might be in place and how best to deal with them. With the improper redundancies removed, you can now streamline the operations of the cleanroom and make it more efficient. The last thing you would want is to have a production backflow. When the unnecessary redundancies are removed, you could also end up saving more money on various projects.
Semiconductor ISO 6 Clean Room
Invest in professional staff members
This is something people often forget when coming up with an ISO 6 cleanroom. There is the need to ensure that the cleanroom needs to have professional staff members. These employees need to follow the various cleanroom requirements if they are going to keep it working great over time. There is no doubt if the workers can follow the cleanroom guidelines, then the functionality of the cleanroom would be better also.
There are many other things you can do to make the cleanroom more effective. In case you have no idea where to start, maybe talk to Sunnyda for more help. The company has experience in making and maintaining cleanrooms. It should help you know how best to optimize the cleanroom.
double shower air shower
Does an ISO 6 Cleanroom Need an Air Shower?
Yes. An air shower is quite important for anyone who is in the market for an ISO 6 cleanroom.
The air shower is important for ensuring that the contaminants are kept under control all the time. As much as water showers can be great to remove soil or dirt from the body, you may also have to consider getting yourself an air shower for the cleanroom. Most cleanroom owners find it effective for removing more contaminants from the work clothes.
Air showers are simply enclosed chambers that have an entry and exit. The exit and entry doors cannot be opened at the same time. This will prevent the contaminants from entering the cleanroom before the air shower is purged. Air shower purging has to be done each time before another person can use the air shower for removing contaminants.
For the air showers to work correctly, there is the need for the employees to use it correctly. This might mean training the workers to learn more about using the ISO 6 cleanroom. The last thing you would want is a team of workers who have no idea how to properly use it.
The direction and speed of the air in the cleanroom is normally adjustable. All you have to do is make sure that you set it to the right level to help in removing as many contaminants as possible.
Newer cleanroom air showers are also designed to be ADA-compliant. This means even those with disabilities can use them before entering the cleanroom.
Before you can pick any air shower, take the time to research more on the manufacturer and model. Only get reliable cleanroom air showers to ensure they can help in keeping the cleanroom functional.
Install ISO 6 Clean Room with detailed drawing and instructions
How Can You Install an ISO 6 Cleanroom Correctly?
Cleanroom installation is not something you can do on the fly. There is the need to do proper planning and ensure that the cleanroom is setup correctly. Here are some of the things to do to install an ISO 6 cleanroom correctly.
- Of course, the cleanroom classification is important. This part determines how clean the environment has to be so that you can create the appropriate measures to set up the cleanroom. Since it is an ISO 6 cleanroom, it has to have the right particle count and air change rate to keep it working correctly.
- You still have to consider the application that would be used in the cleanroom. Some applications would need more air changes than others. Even if it is an ISO 6 cleanroom, it comes with a range of air changes that classify it as an ISO 6 cleanroom. A good example is that an automotive cleanroom would not have the same cleanroom needs as an aerospace cleanroom. So, the HVAC system has to be good enough to offer you more flexibility to handle different projects.
- Now that understand the cleanroom classification, next is to understand which space would be good for your cleanroom. The common options would be to designate an area for setting up a cleanroom from scratch or using existing space such as an old warehouse to set up the cleanroom.
- That is not all as you also have to consider if the building has more pollution or traffic. Some cleanrooms might have to handle sensitive processes, so they do not need to be in an area that is highly trafficked. Also, if the cleanroom is close to the road or rail, you may have to deal with too many vibrations. So, always choose the location wisely.
- The cost sometimes can determine where best to install an ISO 6 cleanroom. There are times you may have to install the cleanroom in an existing space to save money. However, you should be open-minded as some cleanrooms might need dedicated spaces and built from scratch.
Most people, might not have an idea where to start when they have to set up their cleanrooms correctly. A good option would be consulting with a reliable cleanroom supplier. Sunnyda can help you with this. The company has over 20 years of experience when it comes to installing different cleanroom types.
LED lights for ISO 6 Clean Room
What are the Best Lights for ISO 6 Cleanroom? And How Why Should You Choose the Correct Cleanroom Lights?
There is the need to ensure that you always have the right lighting conditions in the cleanroom to make the working conditions better. However, which type of lights would be great for your ISO 6 cleanroom?
The surface mount lights are the most recommended types of lights you should get for your cleanroom. These lights are designed to keep contaminants from accumulating on the lights as much as possible. Other than being used in ISO 6 cleanrooms, they can still be used even for ISO 3 or higher cleanrooms. It just goes on to show how good they are.
The surface mount teardrop lights are also important. They would have a teardrop shape thus the name. This kind of light is recommended for cleanrooms with a lot of open space. Also, the shape of the light will not disturb the laminar flow in the cleanroom. Because of their performance, you can find them is a great choice for ISO 4 to ISO 6 cleanrooms.
Recessed cleanroom lights are also another option to get if you own an ISO 5 to ISO 8 cleanrooms. These recessed lights will need more space to fit, but they can deliver impressive lighting and will also be great at minimizing contaminants from attaching onto them. They are now mostly LED since such types of lights help a lot in keeping the energy use low.
From the description above, you now know what you can use as the best light for your cleanroom. However, you will need to keep a few things in mind when choosing the lights. Here are some tips for you.
- The lights should be aimed at providing the right working atmosphere
- The lights need to help maintain the right airflow to ensure the cleanroom works correctly
- How about maintenance? The lights should not need too much maintenance. Also, they should allow for ease of cleaning in the cleanroom
- Energy use. Any lights you install in the cleanroom should be energy-efficient. This is to ensure you always get the right amount of light and still not use too much money keeping them on.
Researching more about the different light options in the market can go a long way to help you pick the correct options. Make sure these are lights meant to operate in a cleanroom setting.
When is it Time to Change Your Cleanroom?
Your ISO 6 cleanroom might be great to help with various production needs, however, at some point, there might be the need for an upgrade. Here are some scenarios when your ISO 6 cleanroom might be due for an upgrade.
- When the application changes. Let us say you were working on a low-sensitive process, but now you need to handle a highly sensitive process. It is necessary that you do several changes to your cleanroom to make sure that the cleanroom is working as you want. It might include using newer HVAC systems, filters, and so much more.
- There are times you might need more space in your cleanroom. Let us say more equipment is needed to ensure that the processes in the cleanroom go on smoothly. So, go ahead and make the necessary changes to make this possible. If you have a modular cleanroom, it should be easier to add more space to the existing cleanroom. It is why more cleanrooms now are modular to allow for future expansion.
- Whenever you notice that your ISO 6 cleanroom cannot maintain its integrity over time, it may be because the cleanroom is too old and maintaining it has become too expensive. In such a case, it makes sense to upgrade to a new ISO 6 cleanroom.
Loading and delivery
What is the Delivery Time for an ISO 6 Cleanroom?
The delivery time largely varies from one brand to another. Also, the size of the cleanroom and any additional equipment might affect the delivery time. In most cases, you can expect a delivery time of 30 to 40 days for most companies. Get in touch with the manufacturer to get more details on the accurate delivery time depending on your needs.
Where Can You Buy ISO 6 Cleanroom?
There are many brands online that would claim to offer the best ISO 6 cleanrooms. However, take the time to understand if the company has the expertise to make cleanrooms. No one wants to end up with a cleanroom that cannot meet their needs. If you are unsure where to start looking for a cleanroom, talk to Sunnyda for help. You will get important advice on how to configure your ISO 6 cleanroom to suit your needs even better.
The Worker is Cleaning the ISO 6 Clean Room
What are the Cleaning Requirements for ISO 6 Cleanroom?
Cleaning your ISO 6 cleanroom does not have to be hard. It is like any other cleanroom, so it needs the right cleanroom cleaning supplies. This will ensure that the cleanroom can remain clean all the time.
Starting with the surfaces, you may have to use hand wipes. Make sure they are hand wipes designed for the ISO 6 cleanroom. Having a wipe dispenser can go a long way in ensuring you end up not wasting the wipes. You also may have to invest in cleaning solutions containing Isopropyl alcohol and Di Ionized water. Such a solution is vital for ensuring you can clean better all the time.
How about the floors? Well, these are the most trafficked in the cleanroom. When it gets to the floors, there is the need to ensure that they are cleaned daily whenever possible. Make sure to use the right mop system designed for a cleanroom. Such mop systems are designed to prevent excessive shedding in your cleanroom.
You still have the walls to clean. A common area that would need regular cleaning is the door. It is commonly touched each time someone gets into the cleanroom. Regular cleaning helps to keep the contaminants to a minimum as much as possible.
There will be other surfaces you need to clean in the cleanroom. In case you are unsure how to handle them, consult a professional cleanroom cleaner. Using professionals generally help you learn more about cleaning the cleanroom better. It might cost a bit more to hire professionals, but the results would be having a well-maintained cleanroom.
ISO 6 cleanrooms will be great for you generally. They are designed to help you achieve an exceptional clean environment for multiple applications. Just make sure you are buying from a reliable manufacturer such as Sunnyda to end up with the best cleanroom.