Your Trustworthy Manufacturer and Designer of Clean Room for Sale.
Sunnyda is a leading and renowned company among the whole world for its worth cleanroom manufacturing. Working for over years about the novel and innovative cleanroom designing, we are selling our products now at an international level. Different corporations and stakeholders are in contact with us to make discussions about new technology and customers’ emerging requirements.
By evaluating all of the prospects depict by you, versatile cleanrooms as hard wall cleanroom, soft wall clean room, portable cleanroom, and different classes of cleanroom are designed for you. Sunnyda also offers you different components integrated with Clean Room for Sale as industrial sliding doors, ICU doors, HEPA filters, etc.
The coordination, validation, and design team are hired to deal with our overall work about cleanrooms. Sunnyda is striving to provide you the best working, efficient, and ISO standardized Clean Room for Sale to meet your requirements.
Our well-trained staff takes pride to provide you certificates of accredited cleanrooms. We also offer you customization services according to the requirement of your application. We ensure you design a Clean Room for Sale with protection from copying any trading secrets of other companies and follow patent law in manufacturing.
Our Installation team and technocrat team offers you off-sale servicing. You can contact for entailing any of the services. Sunnyda has made corporate offices and sale offices at different places. If you are looking for the best working and efficient cleanroom, contact our staff and personnel, request a quote, and place your order at a reasonable price.
|Latest Purification Engineering
|Create a Dust-Free environment
|Temperature and Humidity
|SUS Aluminum/(SS)Stainless Steel
|Modular Design and Customizable
|Petrochemical, Precision Electronic Industry, Power Industry,
Military, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical, Thermal Power, Transportation, Building Industry, Pharmaceutical, Food Industry, Precision Industry,
Auto Industry, Rubber Industry.
Clean Room for Sale-A Well-Researched Guide by Sunnyda.
When a Clean Room for Sale is introduced in the market for retailing purposes, it meets all standards and legal laws that are set up to secure the authenticity and credibility of a product.
The manufacturing company held different validation tests as HEPA filtration, relative humidity, and particulate count test to increase reliability and durability of cleanrooms.
Easy installation and maintenance are also considered during the design formulation of the cleanroom. Trading secrets law and patenting law are also taken into consideration.
So under these perspectives, a Clean Room for Sale is considered as the best reliable option to purchase to cope with your condemnation problems.
Clean Room HEPA Filtration Test
1. What is a Clean Room for Sale?
2. Which Basic Components Do a Clean Room for Sale Must Have?
3. How a Clean Room for Sale Does Design?
4. Under Which Specifications Do a Clean Room for Sale is Manufactured?
5. Which Specific Features Should Include in a Clean Room for Sale?
6. How Many Types of Clean Room for Sale are Manufactured for Different ISO Standard?
7. Which Benefits Does a Clean Room for Sale Offer for your Applications?
8. For Which Services Verification Does a Clean Room for Sale is Certified?
9. After Which Validation Tests, the Company Introduce Clean Room for Sale in Market?
10. How Does Self Inspection Increase the Authenticity of a Clean Room for Sale?
11. For Which Applications Clean Room for Sale is available in the Market?
12. Does Manufacturing Company Accept your Customization Request in Already-Designed Clean Room for Sale?
13. For Which Certifications Do a Clean Room for Sale is Qualified to Ensure its Reliability?
14. How is a Clean Room for Sale Integrated with Independent Development to Secure Intellectual Property Rights?
15. How is HEPA Filtration Test Performed to Check the Integrity of the Clean Room for Sale?
16. What Factors are Under Taken to Prevent Copyright Issues While Designing Clean Room for Sale?
17. Why is Patenting Important to a Clean Room for Sale?
18. Why cGMP are Necessary to Deal with Customer Complains About a Clean Room for Sale?
19.How a Clean Room for Sale is Secured from Trading Secret Claims and litigation?
20.What are Quote and Manual Interlinked to Clean Room for Sale?
21. How can you Place an Order to Purchase a Clean Room for Sale?
What is a Clean Room for Sale?
A Clean Room for Sale is a prefabricated and fully designed contamination-free unit that is formulated to meet the needs of different applications requiring critical and sensitive environmental criteria.
HEPA filtration, sliding doors, cleanroom pass-through windows, and different types of panels are manufactured that are an integral part of different types of cleanrooms.
ISO standard, GMP is followed to make the Clean Room for Sale most optimal with easy installation and maintenance.
Sunnyda Clean Room
Which Basic Components a Clean Room for Sale Must Have?
A Clean Room for Sale is designed with different components as given below:
It is featured to dissipate contaminants from the cleanroom surface before the entrance of employees inside the cleanroom.
Laminar Air Flow
It is configured to regulate the level of filtered air at different parts coming through HEPA filters or ULPA filters.
Small particulates even with a minimum 0.1micron size are calculated by this particulate counter so that the performance level of the cleanroom can be detected.
These are also used for material transferring purposes. It can be any equipment or machinery that is to shift inside a cleanroom.
For contamination-free specimens transfer, the pass-through window is integrated with the cleanroom.
Different types of panels are used based on the customers’ requirements as sandwich panel, polyurethane sandwich panel, EPS panels, PIR panel, etc that are configured with different Clean Room for Sale.
Sliding /Rolling Door
The doors make the personnel easy entry inside the cleanroom. Air showers remove contaminants before entry.
Clean Room Sliding Door
How a Clean Room for Sale Does Design?
A Clean Room for Sale is designed in the following steps:
The contamination occurs by the people that are working. To evaluate the required number of personnel and give access to just one person inside a critical area.
Clean Room Classification
All specifications are calculated about manufacturing. The cleanroom class is specified for which it is to be designed.
Positive pressurization is set up to mitigate contamination levels supported by airlocks on the door entrance.
Each ISO class requires different airflow rates and changes. First, notify the air change rate and then set the air flow rate accordingly.
Exfiltration Air Flow
The exfiltration process of air is planned under which air through pressure moves towards nearby spaces.
All of the airflow rates on entrance and cleanroom leaving are noted and the balance between them is adjusted according to cleanroom class.
Airlocks are set up to control the specimen and personnel contamination-free entry by producing positive pressurization.
Different validation tests are performed. After which the Clean Room for Sale becomes ready to introduce in the market.
Clean Room Design Specification
Under Which Specifications Do a Clean Room for Sale is Manufactured?
ISO has classified different cleanroom classes based on particulate count compatible for different biosafety levels and cleaning grades.
Each class has some basic specifications according to which cleanrooms are designed as:
- ISO 5 cleanroom must have 3520 particles>0.5 microns per cubic meter
- ISO6 requires 35200 particulates.ISO6 needs 35, 2000 particulates and ISO8 needs 35,200,000 particulates> 0.5 micron per cubic meter surface.
- 20 air change by HEPA filtration for ISO 8 cleanroom.
- ULPA filters with 99.9995% efficient filtration
- HEPA filtration for 99.97% particulate filtration
ISO 5 Clean Room
Which Specific Features Should Include in a Clean Room for Sale?
A Clean Room for Sale is designed with a variety of features to provide versatility and reliability assisting you to select any cleanroom for your application, you desire.
These basic features are given below:
- Environmental friendly behavior
- Laminar flow cabinets in the cleanroom for small microbes protection
- Unidirectional airflow by use of a laminar hood to direct the air downward
- Desiccator cabinets
- Interlocking doors system for personnel entry
- Cleanroom benches with horizontal flow
- Temperature and humidity controlling
- Fan filters attached to roof ceilings providing clean air
- HEPA filters for air filtration
- ULPA filters for filtering airborne contaminants
- Air filters for contaminant dissipation
- ISO 14644 standard implementation
- GMP compliance increasing product liability
- Cleanroom pass through windows
- Ceiling system of Cleanroom with electricity connections
- Wall modules with horizontal airflow
- A diverse number of cleanroom wall panels and ceiling panels
- Pass through cabinet
Clean Room Pass Through Cabinet
How Many Types of Clean Room for Sale are Manufactured for Different ISO Standard?
The manufacturer designed different types of Clean Room for Sale that would be suitable for different applications.
A modular cleanroom has expandability and can be relocated from one position to another.
It can meet with any ISO standard by adjusting the airflow volume according to the Cleanroom class for which it is to be designed.
Soft Wall Cleanroom
Soft wall cleanroom is a modular designed unit that is configured with flexible and insulated panels mounted over steel walls.
The panels of the cleanroom are coated with PVC to make it a potential barrier for different environmental factors.
The company designed these soft walls Clean Room for Sale specifically ISO 7 and ISO 8 standard cleanroom classification as cleanroom 10,000 and cleanroom100, 000 respectively.
The air contaminants and particles are flushed out from the soft wall cleanroom through positive airflow that enforced air downward and ultimately particulates dissipate from the low-level exhaust.
Hard Wall Cleanroom
This type of cleanroom is manufactured for sale with its distinctive features as it not only controls the air contaminants but also temperature and the humidity level.
Hard wall cleanroom can be customized for its expandability and durable features. It can be designed for class 1 cleanroom to 10,000 class to come up with any standard.
Rigid Wall Cleanroom
This Class Room for Sale is featured with versatility and modular approaches. It is prefabricated, can easily adjust from one place to other.
It is a compact design cleanroom that provides positive pressurization and uses a HEPA filter for providing a contaminant-free and sterile environment.
Modular Clean Room
Which Benefits Does a Clean Room for Sale Offer for your Applications?
A Clean Room for Sale offers a large number of benefits to you to level up your product growth and business as:
Cleanrooms are designed in such a way that can be suitable for easy installation.
Insulated panels and prefabrication make the maintenance of the cleanroom easy.
Modular cleanrooms can easily expand for different applications.
Temperature and humidity level is controlled so low outside air is required mediating low costs.
Portable cleanrooms are not fixed at one position. They can be adjusted at any other location.
Low-Cost Portable Clean Room
For Which Services Verification Does a Clean Room for Sale is Certified?
A Clean Room for Sale becomes ready to introduce in the market after different tests confirmation that is performed to ensure its integrity.
Trained staff and personnel helps to secure the cleanroom quality by working according to the ISO, cGMP, and IEST standards.
Different certifications are provided to the cleanroom for different services verification as given below:
- The Integrity of HEPA Filters
- Airflow Changes
- Room Air Changes
- Temperature Uniformity
- Relative Humidity Accuracy
- Valid Recovery
- Validity in Pressurization
- Air Particulates Count
- Air Velocity
- IQ (Installation Qualification)
- Performance Qualification (PQ)
- Manufacturing According to EU Guidelines
- ISO 14644-1 Standard
After Which Validation Tests, the Company Introduce Clean Room for Sale in Market?
A Clean Room for Sale undergoes different verification tests before the sale in the market.
This test confirms the validity of a cleanroom for a specific application as well as its positive concerns for the environment.
These validation tests are given below:
Air Supply Capacity
This test is performed to evaluate the working efficiency of the air system and air transferring volume.
For this the volume of airflow that is supplied is measure and the airflow at the exhaust is measured.
Velocity of Air
Anemometer is used to measure the velocity of airflow at filter as (HEPA filter) as per 37m2 surface area. For all other filter papers, the rate of air velocity is measured and compared with standardized values.
Air Flow Pattern
The airflow is measured at different places of cleanroom by the smoke produced. The unidirectional flow of the smoke should be from the clean area to the less clean area.
Any interference in airflow is determined. It is inferred from this test that there is no dead spacing that can cause interference in the airflow of critical areas.
The relative pressurization prevents the entry of airborne particles from entry from the door or in level 1 to level 3 passing.
Negative pressure or positive pressure is set for protection if the door is closed. Airlocks help to manage the required negative/positive pressure.
Count of Airborne Particulates
Airborne particulates are counted by using any particulate counter with the setup of airflow at one-foot cubic meter space in one minute. Almost for ten different places, the particulates are counted.
The airborne particulates in the cleanroom at rest ate counted and after that produce smoke inside the room.
Then measure air particles after every minute until the rest is achieved. According to EU GMP Annex 1, the normal recovery should be for 15 to 20 minutes.
A calibrated humidity meter is used to measure the relative humidity of the cleanroom according to the validity protocol. The humidity level should not be beyond defined values.
Except for these vibration, noise levels, HEPA filtration tests are also performed for more accuracy and validity approvals of Clean Room for Sale.
Clean Room Air Flow Pattern
How Does Self Inspection Increase the Authenticity of a Clean Room for Sale?
Self-Inspection is a review process of the whole manufacturing process performed by the company.
- The inspection team examines the Clean Room for Sale manufacturing from every aspect that can affect the quality of the product.
- All of the work is ensured to be according to cGMP principles. A specific schedule is set and according to the schedule, the inspection team analyzes the cleanroom.
- A checklist is used to highlight all aspects. The final report is prepared and shared with the authority of the company.
- The inspection is not about visualization of faulty or inaccurate parts but it is also to inform the company about specific improvement requisite. In this way, the inspection team helps to increase the authenticity and credibility of a cleanroom.
- After validation tests performance, the cleanroom is prevented from marketing-based customer complaint that causes a bad impact on cleanroom sale services.
- The inspection team may also recommend the GMP Compliance to make the Clean Room for Sale the best optimal and desirable for customers.
Clean Room Filtration System Inspection
For Which Applications Clean Room for Sale are available in Market?
A Clean Room for Sale is designed to provide you a controlled and contamination-free environment for different applications.
- Food Manufacturers
- Food And Beverage Industry
- Biotechnology Field
- Universities Research Departments
- Health Care Departments
- Research Centers
- Cosmetics Manufacturing
- Drugs Designing
- Defensive Material
Clean Room Applications
Does Manufacturing Company Accept your Customization Request in Already-Designed Clean Room for Sale?
Yes, the company first sets the specifications, scrutinizes specifications according to GMP clean room and ISO standard, and then the design team set whole submittals for manufacturing different components of the cleanroom.
If the design of a Clean Room for Sale is already approved and certified but you want some changes in specifications according to your application needs, you can make an email or online chat with the company.
The specification team and design team inspect the changing parameters and ensure that the changes will be under ISO standard.
The coordination team further evaluates and approves.
So you can place an order for customizing services in a Clean Room for Sale by making ICU doors for hospitals, sliding doors for manufacturing industries, and different panels for different environmental conditions.
Customized ISO 3 Clean Room
For Which Certifications Does a Clean Room for Sale is Qualified to Ensure its Reliability?
The highly trained engineers try their best to make a Clean Room for Sale accredited with different certifications by following different GMP and ISO set standards.
The certificates that enable a Clean Room for Sale are:
- NEBB Certification
- IEST Standard Certification
- ISO Standard Certification
- GMP and cGMP Compliance Certification by a Regulatory Agency
ISO Certified Medical Clean Room
How is a Clean Room for Sale Integrated with Independent Development to Secure Intellectual Property Rights?
A Clean Room for Sale is designed under independent development parameters to protect the product from copyrights issue when introduced in the market.
There are three teams for ensuring independent development of a Clean Room for Sale:
The specification team is directed to analyze the specifications of the cleanroom. The new category of clean rooms manufactured by competitors may also be analyzed to check out specifications.
But the specifications highlighted by the team for the designing product should never be matched with the trading secrets of competitors’ companies.
The specification team should also save the written documentations from where they get material and different sources for information that is to forward to the design team.
The design team has no access to the trading secrets of other companies. The team is governed to use only those specifications and designs allowed by the coordination team.
It is also inferred that the members of the design team must not be connected or working with any competitors companies having access to their trading secrets.
The design team ensures the development of genuine design so that the company and Clean Room for Sale must be protected from litigation issues.
The coordination team inspects and filters all of the information and specifications provided by the design team for use in cleanroom formulation.
The team members carefully finalized those specifications that are free from any confidential or trading secret information.
This team is mediated to deal with any issue regarding a project, ensuring scrutinization of documented designs.
For prevention from any litigation about the copyright issue, the company hires independent engineers for the coordination team and ensures the manufacturing of a reliable Clean Room for Sale.
Clean Room Standard Size Specifications
How is HEPA Filtration Test Performed to Check the Integrity of the Clean Room for Sale?
To check the integrity of the HEPA filter, the filter face and the filter leakage test is performed. Poly alpha olefin (PAO) aerosol is used for performing tests. It is passed from the duct to the filter.
The photometer is set with 100% linear deflection and 1×104 for logarithmic readout. For leak tests, confirmation results should be less than 0.01% in linear deflection. While logarithmic division should be with one division.
DOP test is the basic test that is performed for HEPA filter integrity. Dispersion of oil is measured by photometer and it is compared with standard values.
If the value does not match with the standard, then the HEPA filter is to replace with a new one.
On normal and standardized results NATA certifications are accredited to the Clean Room for Sale ensuring its integrity.
Clean Room HEPA Filter Integrity Test
What Factors are Under Taken to Prevent Copyright Issues While Designing Clean Room for Sale?
Clean Room for Sale is ensured to be reliable, realistic, and standardized credible to introduce in the market.
Some basic factors are followed to make the cleanroom best optimal for sale as:
It is made necessary to obey the patent law that helps to protect a product design and its specifications from duplication.
This process and evaluations about any patent are undergone by the coordination company to develop its own originally designed clean rooms.
Minimalism in Specifications
The specifications and information provided by the specification team have much worth for the designers to proceed further for cleanroom manufacturing.
The minimalist should be available in the specification team to provide short but accurate specifications exactly approaching clean room designing.
Use of Neutral Tools
The coordination team also inspects the tools and software that are used by the designing team. Because the use of wrong or irrelevant software will direct product features in another way.
Neutral tools are used, but any suitable tool as per requisite can also be implemented while designing the cleanroom.
Documentation of the Whole Process
The design team is governed to ready documentation of the whole designing process of cleanroom and procedure so that it might be clear that the design team didn’t use any confidential information.
All team members should have lab notebooks to note. The coordination team should also be careful about the documents of each step.
Review the whole process and scrutinization is made before finalizing the production process if may require.
In this way, the final Clean Room for Sale will be prevented from infringing on the trading secrets of other manufacturing companies.
Evaluations About Gain/Loss
The company must infer about the package provided by the client and respective benefits in the development of Clean Room within budget.
The manufacturing of a cleanroom is not an easy task. So just compare provided budget and benefits. Then take the final decision to formulate a Clean Room for Sale.
Operator is Doing Clean Room Evaluation
Why is Patenting Important to a Clean Room for Sale?
Patenting is an intellectual right that is given to the inventors or a company for introducing a new design or technology in the market so that no other can use the formula of the patenting allotted company.
Importance of Patenting
Patenting is important to protect your research and development analysis from easy access to competitor companies.
Patenting ensures that a novel product is innovated and dedicated to its inventor. Without securing the Patent, the product will not be your own.
The trademark office and US patent offered a patent for a novel design of the cleanroom and it prevents the Clean Room for Sale from stealing its design after introducing it in the market.
Clean Room Design Layout
Why cGMP are Necessary to Deal with Customer Complains About a Clean Room for Sale?
cGMP is also regulatory guidelines about manufacturing. But here ‘C’ stands for current.
The current good manufacturing practices compliance that is FDA approved, helps to design the Clean Room for Sale according to the manufacturing product that is to be prepared inside the contaminant-free cleanroom.
For example, cGMP for medicines and medical processes are different. If Clean Room for Sale is used by different customers and they don’t get accurate results, the company will face market complaints.
cGMP compliance is modified with time and according to the current requirements helping the manufacturer to design a certified, ISO standard cleanroom preventing customer complaints.
Quality assurance test, validation tests, self-inspection, and documentation of the whole process is recommended by cGMP to enhance cleanroom reliability for customers.
GMP Approved Pharmaceutical Clean Room
How a Clean Room for Sale is Secured from Trading Secret Claims and litigation?
The manufacturing process, designing, and development of a Clean Room for Sale are prevented from any strict litigation or any claim made by competitor companies about copying of trading secrets by following cleanroom procedures as:
- The company insured the implementation of secret trading audits so that the confidential information from other companies may not be copied.
- The well-trained and educated design team and coordination team is hired by the company to conduct the standardized and UTSA based cleanroom development process.
- If a worker or engineer was associated with any competitor manufacturing company and know about trading secrets should be avoided to hire.
- In case, if he continues a job in another field with a five years gap from a previous company then he should hire.
- All of the working processes should be under documentation and controlled by the coordination team.
- Patent law is also followed as litigation about patent copying claims is expensive to deal with.
- UTSA is also implemented to increase the credibility of Clean Room for Sale as it prevents the misappropriation of confidential information company by any other person.
What is Quote and Manual Interlinked to Clean Room for Sale?
A marketing quote is about details of the price at which retailing company and stakeholders recently agreed. The bids offered by clients for the product are also mentioned in the quote.
While the manual is about the final compilation of the whole details as features, specifications, installation, and maintenance process of the cleanroom.
When a Clean Room for Sale is manufactured, all of its details are compiled in a manual to provide you with an understanding of the product.
While the manufacturing company gives an option for requesting a quote to you for purchasing a cleanroom.
So in this guide, Cleanroom for Sale is directly interpreted with the help of a quote and manual to finalize the deal with you and assist you with product usage.
Laboratory Clean Room
How can you Place an Order to Purchase a Clean Room for Sale?
- The manufacturing company provides full details about a Clean Room for Sale. If you have any queries about the features or working, you can make questions through email, phone call, or fax.
- All of the negotiations about price, transport, service quality, and warranty period you can discuss with company staff and retailers.
- After clearing all of your questions and describing your specifications or what you required, the company specification team and design team will evaluate it.
- If all of the requirements will be under ISO standard, the company will inform you and after proper documentation verification, your order will be placed for processing.
- For already formulated cleanrooms, you can simply discuss the price and place an order for purchasing.
Finally, a Clean Room for Sale is designed to comply with the needs of different applications.
For introducing cleanrooms in the market, trading secret law, patenting of a specific product are taken into consideration for authenticity and validity of cleanroom.
Customizing services, easy installation, and maintenance are basic parameters of a Clean Room for Sale.
You can place an order for purchasing a cleanroom at any time through contact details provided by the company.
ISO Certified Clean Rooms for Sale