Pass Through Door Manufacturer
- GMP Standard
- Competitive Price
- 304 or 316 Stainless steel
- Fast Delivery
- Interlocking system
Your Supreme Manufacturer and Supplier of Pass Through Door.
As a Sunnyda team, we have expertise in manufacturing all kinds of construction materials that are solid, reliable, and secured. We produce EPS Wall Panel, Glass Wool Sandwich Panel, Insulated Aluminium Panel, Fiberglass Honeycomb Panel, and hundreds of such helpful construction materials for the strength of your building.
One of the latest and most adorable products by Sunnyda is Pass Through Door, which has revolutionized the door system as it serves many steps beyond the regular doors. It reduces foot traffic, keeps the environment of your cleanroom uncontaminated, and lets the heaviest medical equipment pass more quickly and smoothly.
Our experienced laborers, qualified staff, and professional engineers manufacture a wide range of Pass Through Doors, right what you are required. We also take custom orders and prepare them in different sizes, dimensions, and colors, wholly based according to your choice.
Above all, Sunnyda prepares Pass Through Doors in supreme quality so they can reliably be installed in your cleanrooms, hospitals, micro tech industries, pharmacies, and other such places to perform different sensitive functions smoothly and safely.
One of the most remarkable facts about Sunnyda is supplying the optimum quality at the lowest budget without compromising the material, features, and performance. We keep quality as our prime priority.
The features that distinguish our Pass Through Door from others available in the market are quick installation, easy maintenance, biometric screening, and environment filtration.
So, if you also want to buy a reliable, impeccable, well-secured, and hassle-free Pass Through Door, contact Sunnyda; our team will serve you in every step, and our provided material will sustain for decades.
- Data Sheet
|External Size (WxLxH) mm||660x570x640||750x670x740||920x810x890|
|Internal Size (WxLxH) mm||500x500x500||600x600x600||750x750x750|
|Cabinet material||Cold rolled steel / 304 stainless steel|
|Inner material||Sand light stainless steel|
|Power of electromagnetic interlock/ UV lamp (V/Hz)||220/50|
Help you to Find Clean Room Related Products
Pass Through Door: An Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you are eager to keep your environment clean and germ-free, a Pass Through Door can be your reliable assistant in this concern. It allows safe passage for the transfer of materials in and out of the cleanroom without any contamination.
A Pass Through Door keeps the environment sterilized and safe from contaminants; therefore, your laboratories, hospital clean rooms, and any food processing vicinity remain protected from pollutants, microorganisms, and pathogens.
A Pass Through Door can provide features that support quick installation, easy maintenance, effortless cleaning, and smooth performance. Through its innovative features, the environment remains controlled, so you may not get any compromise on hygiene.
It is also engineered by considering all the quality standards that make it capable of fulfilling all your requirements and deliver you satisfying performance.
If you work in labs, hospitals, clean rooms, pharmaceutical factories, or food industries and want to increase your hygiene quality, there is no better option than a Pass Through Door.
There are different types, sizes, and variations available in the market. This buying guide offers you an insight on Pass Through Doors and guides you to choose the perfect one for your needs.
Pass Through Door for Hospital Clean Rooms
1.What is a Pass Through Door?
2.What are the Prominent Features of a Pass Through Door?
3.What are the Excellent Advantages of a Pass Through Door?
4.What are the Applications of a Pass Through Door?
5.How does a Pass Through Door Increase your Productivity?
6.How does Pass Through Door’s Interlock Mechanism Help?
7.How does a Pass Through Door Enhance your Cleanroom Facility Operations?
8.How does a Pass Through Door Filter the Environment?
9.Why is a Pass Through Door Suitable for your Sterile Application?
10.How Does a Pass Through Door keeps your Employees Safe?
11.How does a Pass Through Door help to Protect Unauthorized Access?
12.When does Pass Through Door’s Indicator Lights Work?
13.How does a Pass Through Door Help to Keep your Sensitive Samples Uncontaminated?
14.Why is the Pass Through Door in Double-Wall Design?
15.What is the Purpose to Install a Pass Through Door in your Cleanroom?
16.What are the Installation Guidelines for your Pass Through Door?
What is a Pass Through Door?
A Pass Through Door allows the passing of objects from one room to another without leaving the room physically. In this way, it helps to keep the environment controlled of your working places like laboratories, hospitals, and food processing areas while maintaining proper sterilization.
Pass Through Doors come in different sizes; so, you can conveniently choose what’s the perfect fit for your wall and overall requirements. The size depends upon the wall’s size and the objects that you need to pass through it.
It is designed with double door technology that keeps the environment completely safe from germs and allows materials to transfer in a contamination-free environment. Hence, it helps to keep the sensitive products, patient specimens, medicines, and other crucial things uncontaminated.
The innovative features fulfill every kind of hygiene requirement; the perfect insulation, special finishes, electrical door locks, and tinted acrylic doors not only maintain cleanliness but keep it uplifted.
In short, it aims at keeping the environment clean and sterilized from any pollutants and pathogens. It is used in controlled environments and laboratories to maintain optimum quality and internal hygiene.
Sunnyda Pass Through Door
What are the Prominent Features of a Pass Through Door?
The following are the most common yet incredible features of Pass Through Door:
- A Pass Through Door is specially manufactured for controlled environments to keep the temperature and environment in control.
- It is highly reliable for exchanging objects and materials from one room to another without causing even the slightest change in the environment.
- Due to hygienic purposes, its doors are not simultaneously opened; one person opens the door, places the object, closes it, then the person on the other side opens it to retrieve the object. This process ensures safety while keeping the environment controlled.
- The high-powered stainless steel body requires minimum effort to clean.
- A little glass portion on its structure helps to increase the visibility on both sides. It is embedded with double temper glass to ensure maximum protection.
- The seamless design is aseptic and completely safe for the transfer of any biomedical applications.
- Its polypropylene build and design can stand even the harshest chemicals.
- A customizable LCD will display your current environment variables and status.
- A video camera can also be installed for the video surveillance of sensitive objects.
- The system works at a voltage of 110V, 60Hz, 20-amp hard-wired power connection.
- All the external and internal corners are properly covered to keep the tools sterilized and the environment septic.
- The risk of transferring the germs between different rooms is also reduced.
- It is meticulously designed with dozens of features: elegance, sturdiness, advancement, speed, and efficiency.
Pass Through Door SS 304 Working Zone
What are the Excellent Advantages of a Pass Through Door?
The Pass Through Door delivers unmatched benefits when you install it at a required place. The most typical benefits you get are:
The major purpose for the installation of Pass Through Doors is to maximize safety.
- It comes with an inbuilt door lock, which only allows the opening of one door at a time. This mechanism will create an airlock that effectively minimizes any cross-contamination between the two environments.
- A fingerprint scanner can take protection on another level.
- If you are not okay with coming in direct contact for biometric verification, iris scanners can be used instead for supporting hands-free security. This way, you can limit access to Pass Through Door; only a few authorized members will have access to transfer any confidential or sensitive material.
- Video surveillance can add another layer of protection as it helps you see the video at the time of need.
- The display of environment status on LCD will provide awareness about environment variables and stats, allowing you to manage your workflow accordingly.
Apart from increasing security, your workflow also increases by turning many manual tasks into automated activities. This reduces the human load, effort, and time taken to accomplish any process.
- The automated access control software can keep a record of all interactions with doors. It can monitor the time, the transferred material, and the personnel behind the transfer.
- A barcode stock control system can improve inventory management and keeps the count of all transferred or received objects. This speeds up the process and reduces any hassle.
- Pass Through Door’s automatic disinfection is more reliable and effective as it brings down the chances of any error caused by human interaction that can cause system malfunction.
- HEPA filtration can adjust the pressure control and airflow for the germ-free transfer of ISO 5 objects without any particle contamination.
- It has a programmable UV light module for sanitization; within 2 minutes, it can get rid of 99% of bacteria, fungi, or viruses.
- An automatic load sensor can alert the staff by issuing audio messages and alarms.
Decreased Foot Traffic
Beyond security and productivity, Pass Through Door also offers another significant benefit: no irrelevant foot traffic.
- This feature provides it an edge over regular mechanisms in controlling the environment. Lessening the access to controlled environments will automatically minimize the chance of contamination.
- Limiting foot traffic will increase efficiency by minimizing overall maintenance costs. It also eliminates the time-consuming procedures and protocols that staff must follow before entering clean rooms.
The seemingly intricate stainless steel body of Pass Through Door is super easy to clean and remarkably reduces contamination risks.
- Seam welds used in manufacturing eliminate any cracks or crevices that can be a potential source of hosting bacteria and germs.
- The double steel walls of Pass Through Door provide the perfect insulation and conceal the interior area from outsider particles; thus, the interior is easy to clean and sanitize.
- Its automated cleaning function regularly disinfects surfaces without acquiring any manual human work.
What are the Applications of a Pass Through Door?
A Pass Through Door can be installed at multiple places; its most prominent applications are below:
- Semiconductor Pharmacies
- Terminal Sterilization Process
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Consumer Electronics
- Aseptic Manufacturing Environments
- Pharmaceutical Industries (Compounding Pharmacies, Chemo Drug Pharmacies)
- Food Processing Industries
- biotechnology and Nanotechnology Industries
The function of Pass Through Door is the same almost in every place, yet its performance at a few most common places is discussed in detail:
A Pass Through Door plays an integral role in establishing a clean and sterile workflow inside hospitals. It maintains proper separation between sterilized and contaminated sections of the hospital.
Usually, the Pass Through Door inside the hospital is fully automated, especially the opening and closing to avoid maximum human touch.
The specifications vary from hospital to hospital depending upon the required mode of action needed to corroborate a germ-free controlled environment. It is highly important for you to get an appropriate Pass Through Door that suits your need to maintain the hygiene of your healthcare facility.
For instance, doctors and staff need to follow health protocols and undergo a long time-consuming procedure before entering operation theatres (OT) or surgical wards; a Pass Through Door helps you quickly transfer equipment and appliances without physically having to leave the room.
Prescription drugs need a special sterile environment, certain air pressure, and isolation conditions to prepare compounds according to the United States Pharmacopeia’s USP 797 and USP 800.
In order to comply with health regulations, a Pass Through Door is an ideal solution. It helps in maintaining sterilized clean rooms and desired air pressure needed to produce patient’s drugs.
A Pass Through Door effortlessly connects the cleanroom with the pharmacy store; moreover, it allows the convenient exchange of supplies and products without jeopardizing the internal environment and hygiene. It keeps the sterility intact and prevents every disastrous contaminant from getting into the cleanroom.
The body of Pass Through Door is built with solid stainless steel that is stain resistant, durable, and does not allow bacteria to sit and grow on its surface.
Food Processing Industries
The prime objective of food processing factories is to prepare food under the most reliable hygiene conditions. A Pass Through Door maintains the most optimum sterility levels by minimizing any chances of potential bacteria and pests.
Its intricate body is seamless and impervious and helps you to avoid any stocking up of dirt or grime in cracks; thus, it protects it from any pathogens and harmful microorganisms.
Micro Technology Laboratories
Laboratories need controlled environments to perform experiments and get precisely accurate results. A Pass Through Door is a safe option for establishing a controlled environment and ensures that a cleanroom stays germ-free.
It also limits the number of employees inside the laboratory’s cleanroom since the material can be easily transferred via Pass Through Door. It is crucial for laboratories to achieve certain air pressure, sterile conditions, and insulation for specific experiments; thus, a Pass Through Door can be your ideal companion.
Pass Through Door Applications
How does a Pass Through Door Increase your Productivity?
A Pass Through Door is not your only ideal sterilization partner, but it is also tremendously productive and cost-effective.
The prominent feature of a Pass Through Door is that it speeds up all processes; hence, you can achieve so much more in less time. As you likely know, there are certain standards of cleanrooms and protocols to be followed before entering; the growing process can be quite time-consuming.
With a Pass Through Door, employees don’t have to dress or redress for the entrance. Also, there is no need for outside staff to come inside to transfer material and appliances physically.
Pass Through Door makes it certain that objects are transferred comfortably and effortlessly without jeopardizing internal environmental conditions.
Additionally, the more people are inside the cleanroom; the more are the chances of contamination. Therefore, Pass Through Door comes in handy since it productively limits persons inside the controlled cleanroom.
How does Pass Through Door’s Interlock Mechanism Help?
The Pass Through Door of a cleanroom is manufactured with ‘Interlock’ technology. This is to make sure that both doors do not open simultaneously, and you can open only one door at once.
It maintains the internal air pressure and other environmental conditions of the cleanroom, operation theatre, food factory, or pharmacy intact from outside.
For the transfer process to occur, a clinician first opens the Pass Through Door at the uncontrolled side; here, the interlock mechanism is automatically activated and locks the door at the controlled side (cleanroom side) until the other door is shut.
The person on the dirty side (uncontrolled side) places the materials inside and closes the door.
At this point, the interlock system tightly locks doors from both sides, compresses the air, and sterilizes it to prevent the clean area from being contaminated.
Now, the mechanism unlocks, allowing the clinician to open the door from the controlled area; materials can be safely taken out into the cleanroom.
When the transfer is complete, the cleanroom door is closed. After the closing of both doors, the interlock system unlocks and the Pass Through Door is ready to serve you for another purpose.
Pass Through Door Interlocking System
How does a Pass Through Door Enhance your Cleanroom Facility Operations?
- Undoubtedly, all kinds of research, experiments, and formulas can be easily performed in a room where a Pass Through Door is installed due to its reduced air particulate contamination.
- The threat of air pollutants and germs is at a high pace in cleanrooms, pharmacies, and at many such sensitive places; therefore, Pass Through Doors are installed to keep the germs far away.
- In this way, it is effortless to keep the environment uncontaminated so all the samples can be comfortably tested in this clean and safe environment.
- Moreover, it enables you to get a controlled environment to try different formulas to manufacture medicines.
- The dust-free environment also helps in the production of pharmaceuticals and many medical devices.
- You can also perform different medical research and experiments in uncommunicated (virus and bacteria-free) and non-polluted surroundings.
- The exchange of the products and tools is done through the door, so nobody enters inside; thus, all the operations at a hospital can be safely done in such a cleaned and non-polluted room.
How does a Pass Through Door Filter the Environment?
A Pass Through Door provides safer transferring methods by reducing the possibilities of cross-contamination between the cleanroom and its adjacent room.
It comes with HEPA and ULPA filters that filter contaminants and pollutants.
Every transferred item is perfectly sterilized before it is taken out into a controlled environment. Sanitation can be done in multiple ways, via Ultraviolet ion radiation, chemical sprays, or noxious gases.
This process facilitates in maintaining the environmental condition of your laboratory, operation theatre, food processing area, or pharmaceutical factory.
Moreover, the gaskets are also installed inside the door to prevent any leakage of air pressure and minimize passive ventilation.
Pass Through Door HEPA Filter
Why is a Pass Through Door Suitable for your Sterile Application?
A Pass Through Door protects your processing and operations from the constant threat of contamination. There are various features of this door that make it suitable for your sterile application.
In environments like hospitals, OTs, and pharmacies, persons are always at risk on both sides. A Pass Through Door has a touchless sensor panel that allows you to transfer substances without physically having to touch the door.
This is an innovative technology that enables you to have a hands-free operation, in less time and without any error.
The touchless sensor is normally located on the clean side. This let it be ADA compliant and very easy to be used.
Ultraviolet radiation is the ultimate source of sterilization. It effectively disinfects surfaces and kills any active virus, bacteria, fungi, or any other harmful pathogen.
Seamless Steel Body
The seamless stainless steel body is stain-resistant. Its nonporous and impervious surface eliminates any cracks or crevices that can be a potential source of hosting bacteria and germs.
Hence, a Pass Through Door is suitable for all sterile applications.
How Does a Pass Through Door keeps your Employees Safe?
A Pass Through Door not only effectively controls environments but also keeps your employees safe from various health issues and risks.
- It minimizes the number of persons exposed to the processing area; this limits the number of employees vulnerable to any risk. The cross of the air between the cleanroom (or where it is installed) and outside contamination also gets reduced; a 100% septic environment is ensured for employees, patients, and specimens’ safety.
- The chances of all harm get reduced for the employees when they work inside an ISO classified suite. Moreover, the decontaminated and germ-free standards also keep them healthy, safe, and germs-free.
- Every material, equipment, or substance that is transferred into the controlled environment is appropriately sterilized; so, the employees inside are protected against any active virus or health risk.
How does a Pass Through Door help to Protect Unauthorized Access?
Amongst various other efficacious features, a Pass Through Door also deters any unauthorized access to your sensitive ISO classified suit (cleanroom/lab).
There are fingerprint scanners installed that won’t let you open the door unless you have authorized access.
Additionally, Iris Scanners can be installed if you want hands-free processing and, at the same time, prevent any irrelevant person from operating the door. Both sensors add an extra layer of protection and security.
Furthermore, a video camera can be installed for added surveillance that will keep a record of all transfers and ensure that only a few authorized members have access to pass on any confidential or sensitive material.
Pass Through Door With Extra Protection Sensors
When does Pass Through Door’s Indicator Lights Work?
A Pass Through Door has several indicator lights that alert the staff and inform them about the current status or system error even if they are physically far away from the door.
- The red light glows red if the door from the other side is opened; it also indicates that the door is in use.
- The green light indicates that the item is placed inside, sanitized, and ready to be picked up.
This new indicator light technology has revolutionized staff communication and remarkably resolved troubleshooting issues to support a well-organized workflow.
The lights have a seamless design, thus sustaining hygiene.
How does a Pass Through Door Help to Keep your Sensitive Samples Uncontaminated?
A Pass Through Door does not only preserve your sterilization but also aids in the clean maneuvering of all your sensitive objects.
It keeps all your samples clean and uncontaminated, be it sensitive or confidential.
The critical card increases the protection as it limits the room’s personnel access and ensures the room contamination that keeps the specimen safe.
Video Camera Devices
The 24/7 Video Surveillance monitors and maintains records of all transfers and makes it easy to transfer the uncontaminated samples with security.
In addition, video records also reduce the number of people in the room, so the reduced number also minimizes room contamination.
The room contamination increases as it helps in hands-free biometric that makes the people enter and exit the room without any touch.
In this way, the room’s clean environment ensured that all the samples remained safe and germs-free.
Why is the Pass Through Door in Double-Wall Design?
Pass Through Door is engineered with double-wall technology that makes it ideal for bio-pharma applications.
It provides supreme insulation so that you can get accurate and flawless results every time.
This double-walled design controls the environment and makes sure that there is no room for leakages.
It protects the environment from getting cross-contaminated and keeps the interior smooth and free from any obstructions.
The coved lip-less edges of the interior simplify the cleaning process by eliminating hard-to-clean curves, edges, and corners.
Apart from this, the double-wall design offers the rigidity and durability needed for smooth processing.
Pass Through Door With Double-Wall Technology
What is the Purpose to Install a Pass Through Door in your Cleanroom?
The prime purpose of installing a Pass Through Door in your cleanroom is to control its environment and keep it safe from any active viruses, bacteria, fungi, pathogens, and other contaminants.
Certain processes like food processing, manufacturing of medical drugs, surgeries in operation theatres, and sensitive lab experiments require special conditions for their workflow.
A Pass Through Door is helpful in achieving and maintaining all those standards required by the above-mentioned tasks. It allows the convenient exchange of products without the need for humans to physically leave the room.
You can get an easy configuration with several devices and help to quick and error-free data transfer to the computer.
The human to human and human to computer interaction decreases; eventually, you will get an uncontaminated and septic environment.
What are the Installation Guidelines for your Pass Through Door?
First of all, configure a suitable position in your cleanroom for the installation.
The center of the wall panel is the appropriate position to install as it provides balance.
The next step is to prepare a wall cut by drilling. Remember to keep the wall cut 0.5 inches wider and 0.5 inches taller than the actual width and height of the door.
Now, with the help of a colleague, insert the door into the wall, level it, then secure the unit to the wall through pre-drilled holes in the framing bracket.
Then, from the other side adjoining the cleanroom, fit the pre-welded bracket around the door and secure it to the wall with bolts.
Pass Through Door Installation
A Pass Through Door is your ideal companion for conducting environment-sensitive experiments and processes. It is the best way to keep a separation between clean and dirty areas. It speeds up all conducted processes, maximizes hygiene, and reduces human effort and workload.
You can use it at multiple places to produce high-quality and reliable medical equipment, examine different specimens, and formulate medicines in controlled and septic environments.
Certain customizations can be made in features, plus the most appropriate style, type, and size can be selected for the best fit to your needs.
But to entertain these all benefits, you should know a Pass Through Door in detail, and in this regard, this buying guide will help you a lot. In this guide, you will explore all the bells and whistles about Pass Through Door.
100% Quality Tested Pass Through Door
FAQS of Pass Through Door.
What is the Average Life Expectancy of a Pass Through Door?
There is no definite answer to this. However, if you use it with proper care and precautions, a Pass Through Door can last for decades.
Can you Operate a Pass Through Door without Physically Touching the Door?
Yes, this is possible. A Pass Through Door supports an automatic touchless panel. The door can be opened and closed without you having to touch it physically.
How does the Air Shower Work in your Pass Through Door?
The air shower in Pass Through Door moves air over the object at a specific high speed for a specified period.
Then, the particles are driven off and away from the body and deposited on the upstream side of the HEPA or ULPA filters.
What if you want to Transfer Temperature-Sensitive Materials from Pass Through Doors?
If you want to transfer temperature-sensitive samples, a Pass Through Door offers a refrigeration module that maintains a 4°C inside.
How does a Pass Through Door Act as Air Circulation?
Pass Through Doors are equipped with HEPA filtration that helps in automatic air filtration, and in this way, the air keeps circulating inside and outdoors.
The airflow becomes easy and fresh; the air circulation also protects the materials from contamination.
How does the Biometric Process of a Pass Through Door keep the Clean Room Clean?
The biometric process doesn’t let you touch the door; it assesses your automatic identification and directly opens the door after recognition.
So, this hand-free entering and exit, keep things clean and germs-free. Less touch means more cleaning!
Does Cleanroom Pass Through Door meet UL Requirements for Fire-Rated Walls?
Yes, a Pass Through Door meets UL-10B label requirements that help it stand in 90-minute fire exposure.
Hence, the unique installed technologies keep the fire away and don’t let it advance quickly.