Rockwool Sandwich Panel Manufacturer
- Fast Delivery 4-7 days
- With fire retardant B1 fire rating
- PPGI Steel or Galvalume Steel skin 0.4-0.8mm
- Thickness 40-200mm
- Competitive Price
Your Reliable Rockwool Sandwich Panel Manufacturer and Business Partner
Sunnyda presents the most demanded, affordable, and highly characterized Rockwool Sandwich Panel for your applications, best known for its assured performance at low prices.
Sunnyda has a long history of producing the most up-to-date Rockwool Sandwich Panel. We make panels of different size limitations and thickness, assured thermal properties, easy installation, different textures, and different designs according to your building structure and requirements.
We are highly concerned about your comfort with the quality of our product, its advanced and innovative characteristics, its installation, its performance, and preventive measures in different climates.
Products supplied by Sunnyda maintain their shape and thickness by reducing wind and heat flow, allowing them to operate at their best throughout the structure’s lifetime. It’s part of our oath to create manageable urban settings in a panel that promotes human flourishing.
We have well-trained and experienced architects and other experts that work day and night to provide you the most robust and trustworthy security solutions for the Rockwool Sandwich Panel.
Sunnyda uses the highest-quality accessories, innovative methods, quality material, and hygiene environment to make a Rockwool Sandwich Panel that will assist your everlasting building structure.
Sunnyda is here to service you 24/7 with our highly efficient Rockwool Sandwich Panel. Our staff will guide you with every query you have related to our product. Just call us for an order, and we will not let your hope down.
|External Steel Thickness||0.6-0.9mm|
|Internal Steel Thickness||0.6-0.9mm|
|Core Material Thickness (mm)||
|Length||Less than 12.10m|
|Width (mm)||Wall panel:1000/1120
|Recommend Coating||HDP/PE/ PVDF/SMP|
|Surface Finish||Fat, Emboss, Big rib, Small wave|
|Advantage||Acoustic & sound absorption, easy installation, water, and fireproof, energy-saving, environmental sound|
|Usage||large-size factory buildings, workshops, villas, etc.|
Rockwool Sandwich Panel: An Ultimate FAQ Guide
Are you in search of a highly fire-resistant, soundproof, water repellent, and physically beautiful panel? Then why you do not try the Rockwool Sandwich Panel.
Rockwool Sandwich Panel is all about what you want. Its steel composition with natural core provides the safe and innovative characteristic that every building should have.
Rockwool offers the best fire resistance of any fire-resistant material, with a fire resistance of up to four to five hours, enough time for masses to vacate the building is dangerous.
It is mainly used for soundproofing applications like television and radio studios, among other things.
Rockwool Sandwich Panel is highly-designed for labs where the chemical is used to perform experiments. Such a place needs fire protection and anti-sound insulation.
It improves the health and happiness of people’s living and working environments, allowing them to thrive, especially in urban areas.
Its temperature support may save money on heating, cooling, and ventilation while also lowering a building’s carbon footprint.
To get to know about it, here is the helping guide which you can follow.
Fire-Resistant Rockwool Sandwich Panel
1.What is the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
2.What is Meant by Rockwool in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
3.What is Core Material used in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
4.What is the Layers Coating of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
5.What are the Outstanding Characteristics of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
6.What are the Thermal Properties of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
7.What are the Application Areas of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
8.What are the Advantages of using the Rockwool Sandwich Panel for your Application?
9.What is the Thickness of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
10.What is the Size Limitation of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
11.What is the Installation Procedure of your Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
12.Why is the Rockwool Sandwich Panel is Famous for Acoustic Insulation?
13.Why is the Rockwool Sandwich Panel More Preferable than Polyurethane Sandwich Panel?
14.What Measurements are necessary to Keep the Rockwool Sandwich Panel Safe?
15.What is the R-Value of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
16.What should be the Quality Standards of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
17.What is the Life Span of Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
What is the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
A Rockwool Sandwich Panel has unique composition produced from the raw material Rockwool, insulated between the two outer steel layers.
It is a different type of flame-resistant panel with the most solid fire resistance, which make it superior to all other sandwich panels
The Rockwool Sandwich Panel’s core material is basalt and other ordinary metals melted into filaments at high temperatures, mixed with the appropriate amount of folio, and set.
Its core material has high density, tensile strength, and excellent compression, making it suitable for all construction buildings.
The Rockwool of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel is non-burnable and can resist temperatures up to 1000°C.
The great thickness of the Rockwool will not allow the fire to enter its steel layer, prevent the expansion of the fire, and allow people to flee the structure.
They are widely used for all types of commercial, residential, offices, and school buildings. Their primary use is for roof cladding and wall cladding.
Sunnyda Rockwool Sandwich Panel
What is Meant by Rockwool in Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
Rockwool is a unique composition used for a core material in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel, a specific amount of fleece made from liquid rocks containing anorthosite, basalt, and hardened briquettes.
Rockwool is made by softening basalt, dolomite, and diabase and combining them with Bakelite.
The rocks are burned to a high temperature of about 1700°C, causing the stone combinations to dissolve and become filaments.
Mineral oil and a cover are applied to the turned stone fleece to stabilize it and make it water-resistant.
What is Core Material used in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
The core material is constructed from a variety of mineral ores materials, including:
- Basalt is a volcanically formed rock.
- Dolomite is a kind of rock that contains the mineral dolomite.
- Bauxite is an aluminum-rich rock.
- Slag is energy-efficient since it has been adequately softened before.
- Mineral fleece that has been reused
Material that is used to manufacture this core material:
- De-dusting oil reduces the amount of dust in the item.
- A folio is a container that holds the filaments together.
- Coal is used to liquefy the raw materials.
Core Material used in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel
What is the Layers Coating of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
Rockwool Sandwich Panel contains outer steel layers which are coated with Galvalume and PPGI coating, which are as follows:
The section percentage of galvalume steel coating is half zinc, slightly less than half aluminum, and silicate particles.
It helps the exterior steel resist rust and provides greater long-term security than conventional coating since it is in contact with air and water which promotes oxidation.
This form of coverage is excellent for the metal frame and material for open-air installations since it can withstand more erosion than the traditional coating.
It can long last on any panel for more than ten years.
PPGI coating is electrified pre-painted iron steel. The covering comprises an equally distributed zinc coating that protects the core steel sheet from hydrolytic degradation.
This type of external coating makes the steel extraordinarily durable and immune to Ultraviolet and environmental factors.
It is more long-lasting than Galvalume with good maintenance.
PPGI Coated Rockwool Sandwich Panel
What are the Outstanding Characteristics of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
Rockwool Sandwich Panel has the following outstanding characteristics:
- Its compression strength is exceptionally high.
- It is pressure-resisting, anti-effect, and tremor-resisting
- Rockwool Sandwich Panel is damp proof and repellent to water.
- It has Environmentally friendly characteristics, which increases its energy efficiency.
- Rockwool Sandwich Panel has an excellent sound insulation rating.
- It is efficient thermal properties that make it safe to use in humans.
- It is manufactured without the use of asbestos. Thus, the Rockwool Sandwich Panel is non-toxic.
- It is light-weighted and easy to install.
- Rockwool Sandwich Panel has muscular rigidity along the surface where it is being attached.
- Its anti-scratch protection makes it physically protected.
Light Weight Rockwool Sandwich Panel
What are the Thermal Properties of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
Thermal properties provide efficiency to the performance of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel. Some of the critical thermal parameters are:
For improved thermal protection, Rockwool is the core material with extremely low warm conductivity. Heat conductivity is reduced in thicker Rockwool cores.
Resistance to Heat:
The R-esteem is calculated as the thickness of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel to offer heat resistance divided by conductivity (W/mK). This has an effect on the capacity of bricks to tolerate heat loss per unit thickness.
The Rockwool’s R-value and its specific warmth limit, thickness, and weight improve its insulating qualities.
Specific Heat Capacity (SHC):
With temperature changes, a Rockwool material with a high explicit warmth limit will retain more warmth.
A Rockwool core should be thick since this maintains a high warm mass and resulting in poor warm conductivity.
Rockwool Sandwich Panel follows equation Limit to calculate warm diffusivity.
Thermal Conductivity/Density x Specific Warmth Limit
This barrier indicates the Rockwool’s ability to store nuclear energy instead of its ability to direct it.
The Curve of Time and Temperature:
The bends in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel will show how fast it takes to reach the most significant heat and the length of time to maintain its strength.
What are the Application Areas of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
The application areas of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel are:
- Rockwool Sandwich Panel may be used to create material, separators, specific constructions, and walled-in regions.
- The sandwich panel made of Rockwool are mainly used to construct storage facilities, fireproof medium, and undeniable level buildings.
- It provides acoustic protection in homes, businesses, studios, and offices, among other locations
- Rockwool Sandwich Panel is typically appropriate for the development of cleanrooms, pharmaceutical, and electrical businesses.
- It is commonly used in the roof and mass of a steel structure workshop, an essential flexible dwelling, and an air cleanroom’s suspended ceiling and parcel.
Rockwool Sandwich Panel Applications
What are the Advantages of using the Rockwool Sandwich Panel for your Application?
The outstanding benefits of using the Rockwool Sandwich Panel are listed below:
Outstanding Thermal Efficiency:
Rockwool has high thermal insulation properties, helping users save energy and costs by lowering the energy required to humidify a structure.
Insulation from Noise:
Because of the arbitrary fiber direction and large thickness, the Rockwool may trap sound waves and suppress vibration.
The Rockwool Sandwich Panel will significantly increase the building’s capacity to defend life and building from fire.
Rockwool is a fantastic alternative for removing the possibility of bacteria and fungal penetration into your building structure because Rockwool lets moisture escape throughout the growth process.
Because Rockwool has an infinite lifespan, employing it to build a structure assures a strong network that will last a long time.
Because of the Rockwool’s strength, maintaining, replacing, and repair expenses are saved.
Sandwich panels made of Rockwool are robust and pressure-resistant.
This makes it ideal for buildings whose appearance or usefulness may change over time, forcing new sections and offering warm protection for native forms.
Friendly to the Environment:
Because of its natural origin, the Rockwool reduces carbon footprints and poses a risk of free appraisal.
Furthermore, using the Rockwool Sandwich Panel reduces air pollution by reducing reliance on non-sustainable power sources such as electricity and gas.
When the building has met its needs, it may recycle old Rockwool Sandwich Panel to make new ones, lowering the cost of production.
Construction/Installation in a Short Amount of Time:
Rockwool Sandwich Panel is quick-to-installed that is made according to the building drawing’s design.
Environmental Friendly Rockwool Sandwich Panel
What is the Thickness of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
The thickness of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel is:
- The thickness of the outside surface steel coatings ranges from 0.3 to 0.9 mm.
- The total thickness of the Rockwool sandwich Panel is 42 to 220 mm.
- The Rockwool core material’s thickness ranges from 0.3mm to 0.6mm.
- The more effective the protection, the thicker the Rockwool Sandwich Panel.
What is the Size Limitation of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
The size of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel is limited by the capability of cargo ships, which can only hold 12.35 meters.
The panel’s typical width ranges from 950mm to 1280mm, and its thickness can vary from 42mm to 220mm.
The size of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel is restricted by cargo vessel capacity, which is limited to 12.35 meters.
If the panel is smaller than 4 meters long is easy to handle and move about without bending.
If the size limitation exceeds 4 meters, install inward steel bars to help prevent bending.
What is the Installation Procedure of your Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
Some of the essential measures while installing a Rockwool Sandwich Panel to ensure a successful start and the safety of the introduction personnel are:
Installation of Rockwool Sandwich Panel on walls as follows:
- Arrange the Rockwool Sandwich Panel and the division structure in the best possible way.
- The basic dribble and the steel-slice edges place a filler before inserting the panel to avoid erosion from commencing at the edges and spreading.
- Use a screw with a gasket and a metal washer to secure your panel to the wall base.
- To acquire the most incredible connection, tilt the surplus panel somewhat towards the first and delicately press them against the primary board.
- Examine the verticals of the panel at least once, like clockwork, to check its working.
- When the structure’s height necessitates more than a single panel, then install them in groups.
- To protect your Rockwool Sandwich Panel from exposure, Install the screw in the opposite with a metallic washer and seal to ensure that the repair is sealed correctly.
- At the construction site, cut the panel with a jigsaw or a circular saw.
- Because cutting weakens the panel, secure the area you want to cut with adhesive tape, mark it with a felt pen, cut it, and then wash the chippings off the surface.
- Ensure that all potential spillages are contained in heat-protecting offices.
- When installing in cold climatic circumstances, a layer of water repellent material might be applied on a surface level.
Rockwool Sandwich Panel Installation
For Roof’s Top:
Some of the instructions before installing on the roof’s top are:
- Using a U-shaped snare or a vacuum attraction, lift the panel to the place of establishment.
- Locate the panel near the necessary brackets on the rooftop purlins and distribute them over the rooftop length.
- When dealing with wood and massive panels, use a crane and special lifting cinches to lift them individually.
- During the installation shift, remove some of the protectives from the panel edges and joints, then remove the rest before the end.
- Place your Rockwool Sandwich Panel in the opposite direction of the significant circulation before installation.
- Place the ‘valley’ panel near the empty central rib to acquire a parallel rooftop structure.
- Cross the significant void rib on the second panel over the whole last rib of the principal panel on the rooftop purlin and screw them together.
- The attaching bits should be integrated into the panel’s design, facing outward, and distinctive seat coverings should be used to make sure that the fixing is positioned appropriately.
- Cover the first panel lengthwise to install the second.
- Optional fastening components can be used at the joints to increase joint snugness.
- To avoid scratching the board surface, vacuum up all of the metal chippings created during the setup.
Instructions Before Installing:
- Check that the present designs are suitable and ensuring sufficient installation surface width.
- Employees of the enterprise should wear elastic shoes when mounting rooftops to avoid harming the board surfaces and walking on rooftop ribs.
Why is the Rockwool Sandwich Panel Famous for Acoustic Insulation?
The strand structure of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel provides hearing protection. They are known for having a robust retention coefficient over different ranges of frequencies.
In their approach to the sheets, the strands have an asymmetrical game plan.
They’re also densely crushed to create solid squares that are perfect for sound absorption.
Some internal steel sheet that has been micro-punched are used to improve sound absorption and reduce resonation.
Having a Rockwool Sandwich Panel reduces sound by more than 10 decibels, with further reductions depending on the space’s nuances.
Why is the Rockwool Sandwich Panel More Preferable than Polyurethane Sandwich Panel?
Rockwool Sandwich Panel is more preferable to polyurethane sandwich panel because of its isolative core and its functions.
Polyurethane foam, a polymer comprising natural units linked by carbamates, creates a Polyurethane Sandwich Panel.
While a Rockwool Sandwich Panel is made of an arrangement of ordinary rocks that have been heated to around 1700°C, contrary to popular belief.
Polyurethane Sandwich Panel
The properties of core material that make it preferable are:
Protection Against Fire:
Rockwool Sandwich Panel is an excellent material for achieving the most severe discharge resistance.
Polyurethane’s natural concept, on the other hand, renders it vulnerable to consumption and, as a result, will fuel rather than extinguish the fire.
Because of the structure of its strands, the Rockwool board has more excellent hearing protection qualities than the polyurethane sandwich panel.
What Measurements are Necessary to Keep the Rockwool Sandwich Panel Safe?
The openness to clean from Rockwool might create temporary skin disturbances, which can be quite bothersome for people.
To avoid any discomfort caused by Rockwool dust, you should observe these safety precautions regularly:
- Store the material thoroughly to keep them safe from damages such as chippings and residue.
- Ascertain that the place of work should be adequately ventilated.
- Always use protective gloves while caring for the Rockwool.
- Protective residue veils and goggles should be used in poorly ventilated rooms.
- To avoid whirling debris, clean the work area with a vacuum cleaner.
- Instead of removing Rockwool dust from your hands, rinse it off with running water.
- To prevent Rockwool Sandwich Panel particles from dispersing in the residue, cover the open ventilation passages.
What is the R-Value of Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
R-esteem is a fire-resistance value that describes the adequacy of a core material’s warm resistance to warmth or warm conductivity.
The R-value of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel varies depending on the manufacturing materials and assembly methods used. The value might vary between 2.7 and 3.9 ft2°Fh/BTU.
It’s worth noting that if the R-esteem has a high value, it will affect and improve the performance of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel or its display.
Rockwool Sandwich Panel with Excellent R-Value
What should be the Quality Standards of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
A high-quality Rockwool Sandwich Panel has the following quality standards.
- The Rockwool’s fire-resistance properties have been tested and ordered according to TS EN 13501-1, A2-s principles.
- In addition, the item selection must fulfill the requirements of TS EN 14509, which governs a self-supporting two-skin metal-faced protective panel.
CE Certified Rockwool Sandwich Panel Ready for Delivery
What is the Life Span of Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
With the help of simple setup and support, a Rockwool Sandwich Panel can last the entire life of the building structure.
If no actual harm occurs, the panel can maintain its unique fire security, protection, and acoustic qualities.
The stone fleece is very simple to install and does not need any special tooling due to its unique design. It adapts to the number of irregularities, leaving no gaps or drooping in the protective layer, enhancing its life span.
The core power of Rockwool protection is truly astounding. It maintains its form and sturdiness in all situations, implying that pressure, effects, temperature, or mugginess have no impact.
Before using the Rockwool Sandwich Panel, it’s better to read all the instructions to get your building structure’s best core composition.
Rockwool Sandwich Panel’s core protection is a very flexible material that may be used in any environment to defend against temperature changes with its long-lasting life span.
After considering every parameter for your building, select a trustworthy manufacturer, deal with him about all your utility bills and get you a 100% reliable product with reduced cost.
100% Quality Tested Rockwool Sandwich Panel
FAQs of Rockwool Sandwich Panel.
Why Rockwool Sandwich Panel has High Fire Resistant than all Other Sandwich Panels?
Under ISO 13501-1, the Rockwool Sandwich Panel is classified as class A1 and is thus the best fire-resistant material.
If a fire starts, the material will release a tiny quantity of exhaust and smoke, which can inhibit the development of the fire by up to four hours.
Is Rockwool Sandwich Panel Recyclable?
Yes, the old Rockwool Sandwich Panel can be recyclable to make new ones because Rockwool is made of most abandoned rocks.
Recyclable steel slag is also one of the research components for another Rockwool Sandwich Panel. Depending on the assembly plant, the reused content might range from 18 to 50%.
To get the excellent fire, warm, and acoustic qualities at the most acceptable reused content, the quantity of reused materials should be increased.
What is the Price of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
Its price depends on the additional components like the thickness and quality of the surface steel sheets, Rockwool’s thickness, the number of ribs, visible or hidden attachment, finishing like paint, stain substance, and color used.
Its price starts from $10 per meter.
How do the Metals Combine to form the Core Material of the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
Heating basalt rocks and other raw materials to 1700°C is the first step in combining the metals for the Rockwool Sandwich Panel.
After that, the liquid rocks are exposed to air or steam.
To reduce the amount of dust produced throughout the production process, apply oil.
The liquid stone is then rotated at high speed in a rotating wheel, resulting in a finished sinewy object.
Why is Rockwool Sandwich Panel Called Ever Long-Lasting?
Rockwool Sandwich Panel is long-lasting due to its dimensional stability, which means that its appearance is unchanged without fail, ensuring that support investment funds are available throughout the life of a structure.
Is there any Finishes Variation in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
Yes, there are finish variations in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel. There is a selection of RAL colors for such panels. It’s a surface coating, whether it is PPGI or Galvalume, that provides a bright color coating.
Zinc and aluminum in coating provide orange, grey, blue, and red colors.
What is the Difference Between PIR Sandwich Panel and the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
PIR Sandwich Panel is made of a foaming agent-impregnated polymer and the Rockwool Sandwich Panel has Rockwool as a core material that provides more insulation for fire attacks and noise pollution over PIR.
PIR Sandwich Panel
Is the Rockwool being the Same as the Mineral Rock in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
To produce Rockwool in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel, ordinary stones such as dolomite, rock, and basalt rock are dissolved and then sprayed or centrifuged.
Using a showering technique or a diverging strategy, mineral rock is transformed into a fuzzy shape that provides warmth protection, sound ingestion, erosion resistance, non-instability, cheap cost, and high waste.
Hence there is a difference in the method or addition of raw material in mineral rock to produce Rockwool.
Which is Better PPGI and Galvalume Coating for Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
Galvalume steel is ideal for Rockwool Sandwich Panel, but its utilization in a soluble environment is not appropriate since the coating’s aluminum is less stable there.
Because the honeycomb design of the steel’s coating offers insufficient protection for exposed perimeters, cut edges of galvalume steel are more vulnerable to combustion.
When ignition happens in galvalume steel, it spreads from initial contact, but erosion in PPGI covers is restricted. So, for a soluble environment, PPGI is the best option.
What should be the Consideration Before Using PPGI in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
For the Rockwool Sandwich Panel, thickness and shading are commonly considered while selecting PPGL steel coating.
You should also pay attention to the substrate’s mechanical characteristics, such as yield strength.
The thickness of the zinc coating on the heated steel sheet, the PPGL artwork execution, and the type of painting, among other factors.
What is PPGI Stands for in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
For Rockwool Sandwich Panel, pre-painted galvalume steel, often known as shading coated steel, is the abbreviation of PPGI. Pre-painted is abbreviated as PP. PPGI has iron steel with zinc and aluminum coating.
Is it Essential to Regulate Galvalume Steel Coating in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel?
Yes, Galvalume may get greased in the Rockwool Sandwich Panel. Approximately in a quick manner, 8 to 20 grams per square meter of oiling can prevent the oxidation of electrified sheets.