Static Pass Box Manufacturer
- GMP Standard
- Competitive Price
- 304/316 Stainless Steel
- Fast Delivery
- Interlocking system
Your Well Experienced Manufacturer of Static Pass Box
Being the most renowned and influential Static Pass Box manufacturing company, Sunnyda has succeeded to create the most diverse variety. We are determined to bring about convenient and advanced technology right to your doorstep. We aim to design and engineer durable and reliable products that will serve the purpose for years.
We are proud to announce that we have a great variety of several models, sizes, and characteristics of a Static Pass Box. Sunnyda understands the needs and demands of every kind of application. Therefore, the motto of Sunnyda engineers is to bring about innovative machinery that can help in the field of medicine, food, industry, and research.
Our bestsellers include Cleanroom Pass Through Box, Pass Through Cabinets, Medical Cleanroom Windows, and Static Pass Box. Sunnyda takes pride in its highly professional team of engineers that design and construct reliable products, great for a huge field of use.
We utilize supreme quality raw materials so that the products are sturdy and strong. We make sure that every customer gets the product he desires and therefore we allow the customer to include any features of their own will. Sunnyda takes care of your customization since it is important to produce the Static Pass Box as per the demand of the customer.
For any kind of guidance, you can call the customer service of Sunnyda anytime around the clock. Our highly professional will guide you through the process and entertain all your queries.
- Data Sheet
|External size (WxLxH)||700x500x590 mm||800x600x690 mm||950x750x840 mm||1000x800x890 mm|
|Internal size (WxLxH)||550x550x550 mm||650x650x650 mm||760x760x760 mm||850x850x850 mm|
|Cabinet material||Powder-coated cold rolled steel / stainless steel|
|Inside material||Stainless steel|
|Material thickness||1.0/1.2 mm|
|Electromagnetic interlock power/ UV lamp (V/Hz)||220/50|
Help You to Find Clean Room Related Products
Static Pass Box: An Ultimate Complete FAQ Guide
A Static Pass Box can rescue you from contamination by providing a perfect way to avoid it. It is mounted in a wall between two rooms with the same level of cleanliness.
It produces the best results in areas where no ventilation is required. Therefore, it is an innovative way to transport materials from one position to another one without contamination. It helps you against all the pathogens, dust particles, and disease-causing microorganisms.
Pharmaceutical industries, research laboratories, food industries, and breweries use a pass box to carry out reactions that can be impeded by pathogens and other contaminants.
You can get your Static Pass Box in the desired size. You can also get it customized according to the demands of your application. You can choose from a variety of models.
With so many innovative features and advantages, it requires some maintenance as well. Let’s get to know everything about it in this article.
Static Pass Box for Pharmaceutical Industries
1.What is a Static Pass Box?
2.What are the Major Features of a Static Pass Box?
3.What are the Specifications of a Static Pass Box?
4.How does a Static Pass Box Work?
5.What are the Innovative Features to Make the Static Pass Box Safe?
6.What is the Main Objective of a Static Pass Box?
7.What is the Difference Between a Dynamic and a Static Pass Box?
8.What are the Excellent Benefits of a Static Pass Box?
9.What are the Operating Instructions for your Static Pass Box?
10.What are the Differentiating Factors Between an Active and a Static Pass Box?
11.How to Differentiate Between a Semi-Active and a Static Pass Box?
12.What are Some Prominent Applications of a Static Pass Box?
13.How a Static Pass Box Leads to Complete Removal of Contaminants?
14.What is the Role of Advanced Air Tightness in your Static Pass Box?
15.What is the Production of the Body of a Static Pass Box?
16.What is the Purpose of Air Safety Drain in your Static Pass Box?
17.How to Choose the Right Static Pass Box for your Applications?
18.What are the Instructions for the Mounting of your Static Pass Box?
19.How to Install your Static Pass Box?
20.What Factors shall be kept in Mind for Cleaning your Static Pass Box?
What is a Static Pass Box?
A Static Pass Box is a well-built and strongly constructed assembly that removes the contaminants and pollutants immediately. It is constructed of high-quality components with stainless steel fabrication. It is powder-coated 304/306 grades and works perfectly to clean the air.
A Static Pass Box installed in companies and industries that require making the air free of pollutants. It filters the air and all the dust particles and other contaminants are removed efficiently.
It also uses a buzzer indicator, a UV light, a lamp, an hour meter, and other innovative techniques to make the cleaning more effective and quick. Also, it has been engineered such that it has a number of interesting features that are useful to be used for industries and laboratories.
It’s all the components are made up of supreme quality raw materials. It is then assembled by engineers and specialists to bring the best of its function.
All the features can be enhanced and its durability can be increased only if it is maintained well. Cleaning the insides of a Static Pass Box is also mandatory so that it does not hinder the cleaning process.
Sunnyda Static Pass Box
What are the Major Features of a Static Pass Box?
Here are the outstanding features of a Static Pass Box which must be discussed:
- The design is highly precise and it has a great finish resulting in a stunning outlook.
- Supreme quality stainless equipment is utilized in its construction. It eliminates the chance of corrosion and rusting even if there is contact with moisture and external factors. However, it is necessary to take care of it.
- A Static Pass Box comes in a variety of models with different specifications thus providing you with a number of choices for your application.
- It is constructed to resist maximum chemical reaction thus giving maximum chemical resistance.
- It can be obtained in wall mounted as well floor-mounted form. Both these assemblies can be chosen according to the needs of the application.
- It is equipped with the most advanced interlocking technique that enables the work much more conveniently and safely.
- An hour-meter buzzer in a Static Pass Box allows you to work more precisely as it keeps you aware of the passing time.
- The door lock situation is indicated with the help of a door lock system connected to lamplight. The status of the lamplight indicates if the Static Pass Box is underused or not.
- It is certified by ISO and CE, which is proof that it is reliable.
Static Pass Box UV Light
What are the Specifications of a Static Pass Box?
Here are a few specifications of a Static Pass Box that you must consider before purchasing it:
- The stainless steel material utilized in the construction is graded and 304 / 316 / 316L.
- It has a mechanical or electrically operated door that can be controlled remotely as well.
- The window of the Static Pass Box is made up of tempered glass.
- It is accessorized with features such as an hour meter and a fluorescent lamp to indicate if the machine is being used or not. The light also reflects the status of the doors.
- The electric component includes a buzzer, a UV light, an hour meter, indicator lamps, and fluorescent lights. All these components enhance the overall performance thus increasing the reliability.
- The HEPA filter and the UV lamp is optional and you can get these things positioned in your Static Pass Box according to your customization.
- The filtration capacity is ≥ 99.99% ≥ 0.3μm.
How does a Static Pass Box Work?
A Static Pass Box has two doors on each side. It enables the transportation of materials from one room to another without being exposed to the environment which has a lot of contamination.
As it provides a closed space for the transport of materials, no germs, dust or any other contaminant from the environment can enter the medium.
This helps to carry out reactions that need extremely clean environments and cannot tolerate any contamination. Such as pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, and pathology cases.
Inside it, there is ultraviolet radiation that can immediately kill any microorganism. It disrupts the molecular structure which leads to the death of pathogens that are not required in the clean medium.
The substance which is to be transported is fed into the Static Pass Box by opening the door and placing it inside. Do note that the light should indicate that it is not being used already. Also, make sure that it is thoroughly clean.
However, it cannot function properly if it is not cleaned properly because the germs accumulate in the box over time, due to poor cleaning can contaminate the substance and cause hindrance in best results.
A Static Pass Box can be either mounted to the wall and can be placed on the floor. It is a rectangular box that had to be fixed in the wall between the two rooms. One door on each side opens into two separate rooms. One is the cleanroom and the other one is a regular room.
The electromagnetic interlocking system plays a special role in a Static Pass Box. It not only increases efficiency but also controls the airflow between the two rooms.
What are the Innovative Features to Make the Static Pass Box Safe?
The innovative features of a Static Pass Box make it unique and more useful for all kinds of applications.
- It has a robust construction design that is sufficient to meet the requirements of any application for many years.
- It has an L shape and has a good finishing giving an overall smart look.
- A Static Pass Box is constructed in such a way that there is no compromise on cleanliness. It is shaped so that the dust does not accumulate in the corners.
- The surface is smooth and polished so that no contaminants or unwanted particles stay on it. Also, it is chemical resistant and so it can be cleaned with potent disinfectants.
- It is equipped with the ability to be resistant to UV radiation. Therefore the strong radiation used to clean the transported material does not damage the body of the box.
- The electromagnetic interlocking system is a great innovative feature since it regulates the airflow thus controlling the number of pathogens entering into the closed compartment of a Static Pass Box.
- As it has been constructed with supreme quality parts, it does not produce any noise or vibration. It is a great feature because it helps to create a sound-free environment for the workers working in the area.
- The greatest feature is that you can modify it according to your requirements and demands. Every application requires a certain level of precision which can be obtained by getting in touch with your manufacturer and supplier.
Two Way Static Pass Box
What is the Main Objective of a Static Pass Box?
The purpose of a Static Pass Box is to obtain a germ-free and contamination-free medium for the transfer of materials from a cleanroom to another room.
It is mounted in the wall between the two rooms so that the material does not come in direct contact with the environment. This allows more precise and accurate results for chemical reactions and laboratory research.
A Static Pass Box is of great help in pharmaceutical industries, food industries, brewing industries, and research labs as these fields require an extremely clean medium for optimum results.
Also, it saves a lot of time that would otherwise be utilized in transporting from one room to another. It is a one-time investment that helps you save up on disinfection and repetitive reactions that are carried out due to contamination.
What is the Difference Between a Dynamic and a Static Pass Box?
The key difference between a Dynamic and a Static Pass Box is clear by the terms. A Static Pass Box is the one that remains stationary and is mounted in one place. It is used from that place and it cannot be moved easily from the place of mounting.
However as the name indicated, a Dynamic Pass Box can be easily used according to convenience. It involved moving parts that participate in the functioning of the whole assembly.
A Static Pass Box is for transfer materials between two rooms when these rooms have equal cleanliness levels. It is designed to minimize personal involvement and movement.
However, in the case of a Dynamic Pass Box, the materials are transported from an uncontrolled environment to a room where the environment is controlled. It is just like a laminar flow unit or an airlock.
It works by entering clean air from one door. This air is free of any contaminants. Just like an airlock in the pharmaceutical companies, a Dynamic Pass Box has a bubble type, sink type, or can be a cascade.
To choose the right Pass Box and to decide whether you should go for a dynamic or a Static Pass Box, you must understand the requirement of your application
Though a Dynamic Pass Box is better and favorable for controlled and uncontrolled environments, a Static Pass Boss has its benefits.
A Dynamic Pass Box needs air regulation and filtration through HEPA filtration and therefore, its function is complex. Also, as it is more complicated and involves intricate details, it provides better cleanliness and helps you achieve high-grade cleanliness certification.
When there is no need for ventilation, a Static Pass Box must be the first choice. Especially if it involves moving substances between two environments of equal cleanliness levels.
It does not perform its function at best if the cleanliness level of both the rooms in between which the transport is taking place is not equal. For example, a Static Pass Box shall never be positioned between a clean and a non-clean room.
Dynamic Pass Box
What are the Excellent Benefits of a Static Pass Box?
Below are the outstanding advantages of a Static Pass Box:
- It is safe and well protected because of the interlocking system.
- It gives the most accurate results since it kills 99.97% of pathogens and filters all the contaminant particles.
- It has an innovative design that allows easy cleaning and maintenance. It also avoids mold and mildew growth.
- Its body is metallic, sturdy, and strong which makes it durable and reliable.
- It leads to saving up on your time and money since it leads to accurate results in the first go.
- A Static Pass Box has the ability to maintain cleanliness in between two rooms with the same level of cleanliness. This is difficult to achieve otherwise.
Metallic Body Static Pass Box
What are the Operating Instructions for your Static Pass Box?
The operating instructions for a Static Pass Box are as follows:
- It is important to note the red light while operating the Static Pass Box. If it is switched on, the door is opened and if it is off, the door is closed.
- Notice if the other door is open, you must not open the door from your side because it is interlocked in the first place and secondly, it is not safe. Also, it disrupts the airflow.
- The green lights have both the doors closed. This indicates that the machine is not locked and you can open the door again.
- You can get your Static Pass Box customized and therefore get a lock installed on your own.
What are the Differentiating Factors Between an Active and a Static Pass Box?
The basic difference between an active and a Static Pass Box is ventilation.
Active Pass Box works well for already established cleanrooms. It can easily handle the complicated air handling which is required for optimum function.
An Active Pass Box is equipped with equipment that can handle airflow and ventilation.
A Static Pass Box is for the areas of work where there is no ventilation required. It may be in the box or might be between the two rooms. It is for the products that are fast-moving and non-sensitive.
Active Pass Box
How to Differentiate Between a Semi-Active and a Static Pass Box?
The main difference between the Semi-Active and a Static Pass Box is the contamination filtration system.
A Semi-Active Pass Box is equipped with HEPA which helps in obtaining 99.97% filtration efficiency. Such high efficiency helps you get a higher cleanroom certificate. It can either be used in cleanrooms or non-validated environments.
However, a Static Pass Box is not that flexible in terms of filtration. Therefore it is getting replaced by Semi-Active Pass Boxes in the new building cleanrooms.
What are Some Prominent Applications of a Static Pass Box?
Some of the prominent applications of a Static Pass Box are as follows:
- Automotive Industry
- Cleanroom and Controlled Environments
- Space-Related Experiments
- Semiconductors Industry
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Space-Related Experiments
The goal is to achieve maximum cleanliness efficiency between two rooms. The transported material shall not be contaminated on its way from one room to another.
This action is critical for certain reactions to take place. Any pathogen or contaminants can lead to misleading results thus reducing the efficiency of a reaction.
Static Pass Box Applications
How a Static Pass Box Leads to Complete Removal of Contaminants?
A Static Pass Box leads to complete removal of all contaminants because of the following reasons:
The interlocking mechanism does not allow any polluted or unclean air to enter the compartment of a Static Pass Box.
As the airflow is regulated, no airborne contaminants can reach the material that is to be transported.
A Static Pass Box is disinfected regularly and it is built in such a way that no contaminants can accumulate on the surface or in the corners. This can be helpful to maintain the cleanliness levels.
Also due to regular cleaning and lack of moisture, and proper disinfection, there is no chance of mold or mildew growth in the Static Pass Box.
It is a great way to kill pathogens and therefore is widely used for disinfection. UV radiation penetrates the pathogens and immediately kills them by disrupting their molecular structure.
What is the Role of Advanced Air Tightness in your Static Pass Box?
Advanced air tightness is very beneficial for the highest efficiency of a Static Pass Box. Precise closing is important so that no airborne contaminants can enter the material which is to be transferred.
Also, airtightness helps in controlling the gases which are necessary for the survival of a few pathogens such as oxygen, and carbon dioxide.
With no more gases in the closed compartment, all pathogens can’t survive since they lose the favorable environment for their growth.
Airtight Customized Static Pass Box
What is the Production of the Body of a Static Pass Box?
A Static Pass Box is constructed of a metal that is resistant to damage by external agents as well as agents like moisture and UV radiation.
The construction material must be sturdy and strong and therefore stainless steel and aluminum are preferred. These metals have great durability and can fight damaging agents.
However, the thickness and lamination of the metals also matter. The ductility and malleability of the metal shall also be kept in mind.
Production of the Body of a Static Pass Box
What is the Purpose of Air Safety Drain in your Static Pass Box?
The air safety drain in a Static Pass Box is critical for maintaining the air pressure inside the compartment.
This tool is helpful for controlling the pressure and if the pressure stays under control, the use of a Static Pass Box becomes safe.
This is to avoid constant inflating and overpressure. Optimum pressure is required for maximum efficiency and therefore the pressure must be maintained within the given range.
How to Choose the Right Static Pass Box for your Applications?
To choose the right Static Pass Box for your application, you must go for the following points:
To make your Static Pass Box look good and function perfectly, you must go for anodized aluminum doors. These doors make cleaning and usage very convenient.
Aluminum doors are lightweight and do not let dust accumulate on their surface.
Its surfaces must be smooth and flat so that they can be easily wiped and cleaned. Even the joints shall be smooth so that no dust particles accumulate there.
Lamination can be added to the stainless steel surface so that the cleaning process becomes even more effective and easy.
It is necessary to find out if the chosen Static Pass Box can easily fit into the wall system of your application. Working with gypsum boards and sandwich panels shall also be figured before purchasing it.
Heavy Duty Body
As a Static Pass box is a big investment, you must look for durability and long-lasting reliability.
It is made of a 50 mm thick aluminum panel is favorable because this helps against bending.
It is important to choose the right material so that you can save your Static Pass Box against all the damaging agents of the environment.
Before you purchase your Static Pass Box, confirm that it is safe to be used by any person. The safety check includes the buzzer, interlocking system, and indicative lights.
What are the Instructions for the Mounting of your Static Pass Box?
For mounting your Static Pass Box, you have to follow the guidelines given in the instruction manual.
- See if its size is in accordance with the mounting niche in the wall.
- Fix the assembly in the niche and make sure it is well balanced.
- Ask your manufacturer or supplier to send a team of professionals for the mounting and adjusting. This team would also be responsible for maintaining the connection and starting the Static Pass Box.
Mounting of Static Pass Box
How to Install your Static Pass Box?
To install your Static Pass Box, you must follow the following steps:
- Unbox the package and make sure that you have received all the components of your Static Pass Box.
- Mount the assembly in the dedicated niche and set up a connection.
- Setting up a stable electricity connection is Important as it is powered by a certain voltage. Make sure that your power is stable at the given voltage.
- As it is powered on, note that all the lights and buttons work properly.
What Factors shall be kept in Mind for Cleaning your Static Pass Box?
While cleaning your Static Pass Box, you should follow the below-mentioned points:
- Use a good disinfectant on the surface of your Static Pass Box so that there are no contaminants left for the next round.
- Clean it after every turn so that the contaminants from one turn do not impede the results of the research involving the materials that are to be transported in the next turn.
- Don’t try to scrape the surface and instead go for a stain softener if required.
- Carry out a regular inspection to see if your Static Pass Box is clean and well maintained.
- The filter must be cleaned regularly or it can result in further contaminants and growth of pathogens.
A Static Pass Box has various uses and advantages. It is best for conducting precise experiments in laboratories and pharmaceutical industries.
If you want to have accurate results and maximum efficiency, you must pay due to attention to its maintenance and cleanliness.
100% Quality Tested Static Pass Box
FAQs of Static Pass Box.
What is the Power Voltage Required for a Static Pass Box?
The power supply required to run a Static Pass Box Must be 220 / 230 Volts. This is the threshold voltage and it may slightly be variable however it is best if the voltage remains as it is. Also, a stable electrical connection is necessary for all times.
What shall be the Thickness of the Stainless Steel Material of your Static Pass Box?
The thickness of the stainless steel of a Static Pass Box should be 1.0mm. This thickness will make the assembly sturdy and resistant to UV radiation and other disinfectants used on the surface.
What shall be the Power of Ultraviolet Radiation Lamp of your Static Pass Box?
The power of the radiation lamp used in the Static Pass Box must be 10W. This power is set to destroy the pathogens and other contaminants in the transported material.
What shall be the Wavelet of the Ultraviolet Radiation used to Kill the Pathogens in the Static Pass Box?
The wavelength of the ultraviolet radiation used to kill the pathogens in the Static Pass Box shall be 254 nm. This wavelength is perfect to perform the function.
How can you Achieve the Sterilization Effect with Ultraviolet Radiation in a Static Pass Box?
Sterilization effect can be achieved inside the Static Pass Box by ultraviolet radiation as they tend to disrupt the molecular bonds and derange the structure. It leads to the killing of pathogens as they lose their structural integrity.
How can you Obtain Perfect Air Tightness in a Static Pass Box?
You can obtain perfect airtightness by using an aluminum profile system. Premium EPDM gaskets are also helpful in this regard. You can get these features by customization.
Why should you Choose AISI 304L Stainless Steel for your Static Pass Box?
You should choose AISI 304L stainless steel for your Static Pass box because it is shockproof. Also, it is quite unreactive to all the corrosive and damaging substances. Thus it proves to be a great material for the body.