Stainless Steel Air Shower Manufacturer
- GMP Standard
- Competitive Price
- 304 or 201 Stainless steel
- Immediately Delivery for Order
- Service and Cost Performance
Your Top-Notch Manufacturer and Supplier of Stainless Steel Air Shower.
Sunnyda is famous for manufacturing and providing top-class cleanroom equipment for maintaining tough hygienic conditions of the cleanroom environment. Having great experience in this field, we have established great analysis skills. This helps us figure out the right cleanroom product compatible with your requirements. Our main priority is to deliver you products that are fully functional, highly efficient, and very durable. Talking about Stainless Steel Air Shower, we have plenty of different models of this category.
The Stainless Steel Air Shower available at Sunnyda comes in a diverse range having a vast variety in sizes, features, models, and specifications. You can easily choose one that best suits your needs. It can be used for different types of cleanrooms including medical clean rooms, and many others. We ensure that you will be fully satisfied with our product every time you purchase from us. For this reason, we keep our prices affordable while still offering many different features and specifications within a single product.
Our products are always constructed considering quality raw material use, professional manufacturing hands, modern technology design, and high reliability to help you make the worthiest purchase.
Regardless of which model you choose from Sunnyda, there will never be any compromise made on the standard of construction, function, and features of our product. You can also ask Sunnyda to customize an exclusive Stainless Steel Air Shower for your special requirements available for all classes of cleanrooms from IOS 1 cleanroom to IOS 9 cleanroom.
Call Sunnyda we will listen to your demands and requirements and then using our strategical approach, design a product that benefits your applications most efficiently.
- Data Sheet
|Cabinet Material||Stainless Steel|
|Inside Material||Stainless Steel|
|Glass Door Material||Steel With Powder Coated / Stainless Steel|
|Air Shower Time||0-99s|
|Voltage||380V Or 220V|
|HEPA Filter Efficiency||H14|
Help You to Find Clean Room Related Products
Stainless Steel Air Shower-An Ultimate Guide by Sunnyda.
When entering the cleanroom there are several cleanroom protocols that you should consider.
One of the most important one out of which is passing via a highly functional Stainless Steel Air Shower.
This is necessary for thoroughly removing dirt and other contamination sources from you so that you don’t end up contaminating the cleanroom once you enter the cleanroom door.
It has major applications in cleanroom areas where several pharmaceuticals, biotechnological, medical, and food processes are being carried out to ensure that no hindrance occurs during these processes. For this reason, the cleanroom hygiene conditions must comply with the food safety standards for preventing food contamination.
It should also satisfy environmental management standards for uninterrupted process conduction.
This helps in completing your sterile room tasks without allowing contamination in the environment.
It effectively removes foreign particles from your body and even clothes and removes them completely to ensure that no such removed particle enters the cleanroom.
This article is all about the Stainless Steel Air Shower, its features, specifications, installation, maintenance, etc. To know this all, keep reading below.
Stainless Steel Air Shower for Cleanrooms
1.What is Stainless Steel Air Shower ?
2.What are the Features of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
3.What are the Major Specifications of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
4.How Does a Stainless Steel Air Shower Work?
5.What are the Components of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
6.What are the Blower Features of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
7.What are the Electrical and Power Requirements of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
8.What are the Control Options for a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
9.What are the Pre-Installation Requirements of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
10.What is the Installation Equipment Required for your Stainless Steel Air Shower Installation?
11.What are the Site Preparation Instructions for a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
12.What are the Main Steps for the Floor Installation of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
13.What are the Mounting Options for a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
14.How to Install your Stainless Steel Air Shower?
15.How to Build Electrical Connections of your Stainless Steel Air Shower?
16.What are the Control Panel and System Settings of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
17.What are the Settings Displayed on the Main Screen of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
18.How to Set Air Nozzles of your Stainless Steel Air Shower?
19.How to Operate your Stainless Steel Air Shower?
20.What are the Time Customization Options for a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
21.What are the Maintenance Instructions for your Stainless Steel Air Shower?
22.How to Replace a Stainless Steel Air Shower Filter?
23.How to Troubleshoot your Stainless Steel Air Shower?
What is a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
A Stainless Steel Air Shower serves as an important passage that you must go through when entering and exiting the cleanroom.
Providing an entry and exit passageway is not its only function. Rather it also plays the role of a closed airlock chamber for preventing the dirty air from entering the cleanroom.
People entering the cleanroom are a high source of contamination of the cleanroom environment and should always be properly cleaned before they enter, this is where a Stainless Steel Air Shower plays its role.
It is a box with rotatable nozzles installed at specific sites. It also contains filters for filtering out the contaminated air into the outside environment.
It has an air outlet that is exclusively designed for having a wind speed of approximately 18 to 22 meters per second.
The initial shower timing session is maintained at 10 seconds.
This time is enough to effectively remove dust from people’s bodies and clothes and allow them to safely enter the cleanroom.
Sunnyda Stainless Steel Air Shower
What are the Features of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
Some main features of an Air shower room are:
- HEPA Filter
- Clear Indications
- High-Quality Sensors
- Intelligent Control Board
- Simple Operation
- Air Shower Engine
Stainless Steel Air Shower HEPA Filter
What are the Major Specifications of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
The major specifications include:
- Single/double/triple blow ways (vertical or surrounded)
- ø25mm of nozzle diameter
- 304 stainless steel material construction
- PLC or electronic control panel
- 220/380 Voltage power supply
How Does a Stainless Steel Air Shower Work?
It cleans the contaminants from a person. This is done by flowing clean and fresh air over standing or walking person.
This task is done inside a special room which is known as the air chamber. The first thing that happens is the activation of the automatic floor switch.
Then airstreams with high pressure strike the opposing surface to scrub away the contaminants.
You can easily adjust the pressure and velocity of these airstreams because the nozzles offer easy adjustment. The normal velocity ranges between 30 m/s to 41 m/s.
What are the Components of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
- Interlocking Control Panel
- Sensing Equipment
- Stainless Cold Steel Door
- Operation Panel
Stainless Steel Air Shower Nozzle
What are the Electrical and Power Requirements of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
The electrical and power requirements include:
- The UL-approved power supply of 230 or 460 Volts must be supplied to all the electrical components.
- For customer power supply a junction box should be present on the top.
- A 12 Volts DC and a 24 Volts AC control circuitry.
- A blower or motor assembly.
- For reducing electrical load high-efficiency motors should be installed.
- The motors installed should be thermally protected.
- Motors should also be self-lubricating to reduce friction damage.
- The blowers or motors should be able to maintain the required constant airflow rate that should be double the initial static pressure.
- A simple plug-in connector must be attached to the filter or blower.
- 2 pin recessed fluorescent light should be used.
- Candles having a length of 60 ft. should be used.
Stainless Steel Air Shower Fluorescent Light
What are the Blower Features of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
- Painted return air plenums
- Magnetic system operation for door interlocks
- Top mounting of the HEPA filter on the exit side
- Adjustable air nozzles with 360-degree rotation
- Clear acrylic windows
- Anodized aluminum doors
- Adjustable operation from 0-999 seconds that is pre-set to 30 seconds
What are the Control Options for a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
- A solid-state LCD timer for controlling shower operation.
- Tamper-proof closure for maintaining the selected setting.
- Emergency button with alarm.
- Built-in relays from locks, motors, and timers.
- The sensor initiated the sequential operation.
- Magnetic door switch.
Stainless Steel Air Shower LCD Display
What are the Pre-Installation Requirements of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
The pre-installation requirements include:
- Enough people must be available for unloading the individual components of the shipment carefully.
- There must be sufficient area available near the installation site for keeping the unloaded items, their unpacking, and assembly.
- A permanent power connection must be provided to the main junction box. A 40-A circuit breaker should also be installed in the electrical circuit and the power source should be kept according to the system’s requirements.
What is the Installation Equipment Required for your Stainless Steel Air Shower Installation?
The installation equipment required for your Stainless Steel Air Shower installation are:
- 1 forklift at least for unloading the delivery from shipping vehicle
- 1 wooden stud (measuring about 2 inches into 4 inches) that has enough length to bridge the bottom of the Stainless Steel Air Shower
- 4 woodblocks measuring 2 inches into 4 inches.
- Screwdrivers (flathead and Philips)
- Portable drills
- Measuring tape for ensuring accurate measurements
- Floor anchor bolts
Stainless Steel Air Shower Ready for Installation
What are the Site Preparation Instructions for a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
The site preparation instructions for a Stainless Steel Air Shower installation are:
- You must make sure that the floor where the Stainless Steel Air Shower is to be installed is completely flat, leveled, and has enough support to hold the weight of the product.
- In case the floor is not leveled, you may also need to opt for shimming.
- If the floor is not properly level the assembly of the Stainless Steel Air Shower may not be completed.
- Mark the measurements on the floor for ensuring accurate installation.
- Using a measuring tape, check right angles by verifying diagonal dimensions.
What are the Main Steps for the Floor Installation of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
To install the floor for the Stainless Steel Air Shower, follow the given instructions:
- Firstly, remove the PVC sticker covering from the lower surface.
- Now, from the upper surface, remove 7 inches sticker covering from every corner.
- Mark a section on the ground, and after proper alignment, place the air shower on this surface.
- Now properly align both the things over each other using anchor bolts, especially the holes.
- It is your choice which thing you want to place upside and which one you want to come downwards.
- The purpose of sticker coating is to achieve protection against damage.
- The holes are specified for easier and precise alignment.
- The reason for anchor bolts is to fasten and tighten both things together.
What are the Mounting Options for a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
For Smaller Ones:
The smaller units are bolted with the pallets. You can reach these bolts from the four edges of the system, at the backside of the vents present at the edges.
For detaching the vents, simply unscrew two screws. Now adjust the vents and use the unscrewed screws to fix them in place.
Small Size Stainless Steel Air Shower
For Larger Ones:
The large units are not unbolted, instead, they remain fixed between different grooves that are constructed of wooden blocks.
In these systems, screws are not involved to tighten the pallet with the unit, also you are allowed to forklift it.
If your unit has non-detachable vents, then you can get to the screws only when you have removed the pallet.
So, you have to detach the pallet to see the bolts present under the system.
How to Install your Stainless Steel Air Shower?
For the installation process follow this guide:
- Use a forklift for positioning the main enclosure to lineup inside the marked triangle.
- Use floor anchors to mount the unit via the pre-drilled holes on each of the corners.
- After securing the unit in place, via the pre-drilled holes present on the floor trace the anchor locations.
- Using a hammer drill, set the floor anchors after removing the unit by crane or forklift.
- Set the main enclosure above the anchor and secure it with bolts (having a length of 5/16 x 1″).
- Remove the roof panel, unload the blower modules, position it above the main enclosure and build an electrical connection between the two.
- Consider the default configuration involving panel rooftop-mounted by hardwiring conduit plate and blower module side-mounted by the make-up air vent.
- It is optional to switch these positions in case you require side mounting of the power supply.
- Now using a forklift adjust the blower modules (one with the main junction box) on every corner of the woodblocks in the right orientation and sequence.
- Ensure that the installation scheme satisfies the most efficient orientation of the forklift, main enclosure, and blower module.
- Insert the forklift beneath the blower module and ask another person to position the wood stud at the blower module bottom and in the center of the forklift and the blower module.
- Adjust the blower model above the main enclosure to ensure that the electrical box present on the top shares the same side as the touch screen panel.
- The space left between the main inclusion and the blower module must have enough distance between them to allow wood stud insertion for working as a lever.
- Set down the blower module at each corner on the top four woodblocks.
- Take out the forklift. Using wood, the stud forms a lever by placing it between wood blocks.
- For removing the first two blocks, lever and pin the blower module and take out the stud.
- Then take out the free remaining blocks by lifting the blower module edge.
- Bring the blower module down till it adjusts properly on the main enclosure.
- Then set the blower module back in place.
Easy to Install Stainless Steel Air Shower
How to Build Electrical Connections of your Stainless Steel Air Shower?
The electrical wiring is used must comply with the updated NEC standards.
For building the electrical connection the following steps should be considered:
- After the correct positioning of the blower take wiring from the relevant corner openings that are next to the main junction box.
- In case the system is pre-wired already, join any leftover pre-labeled wires to their relevant sites on the main junction box.
- The main junction box should be next hardwired to a suitable power source with the help of appropriate couplings depending on your application demand.
- With the help of Philips head screws re-adjust the roof panel.
What are the Control Panel and System Settings of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
The following control panel and system settings should be monitored for the efficient performance of your Stainless Steel Air Shower:
- A proper installation process has been followed.
- Appropriate wiring connections have been built.
- The touch screen cable is properly plugged in.
- The power supply is on and the right voltage is set.
- All the settings are being properly displayed on the screen.
- The security code should be filled in for accessing the settings menu and customizing the settings.
- The lights are well-lit.
- The interlocks are functional and exhibit excellent performance.
- The emergency stop buttons are working properly.
Stainless Steel Air Shower Control Panel
What are the Settings Displayed on the Main Screen of a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
The settings displayed on the main screen are:
- Time Remaining
- Exit Time Remaining
- Door Lock Time Remaining
- Run Times
- Light (Turn On/Off)
How to Set Air Nozzles of your Stainless Steel Air Shower?
To set the air nozzles follow these steps:
- Use your hands for unscrewing the locking mechanism which will loosen the nozzle helping you easily adjust the airflow direction on each nozzle.
- Turn the nozzle as per your application requirement.
- Make sure to tighten the nozzle, in the end, to fit it in place.
Nozzles Installed in Stainless Steel Air Shower
How to Operate your Stainless Steel Air Shower?
- Check emergency buttons to ensure that they are in an inactivated state.
- Start the power cycle multiple times before using it for clearing off any obstruction present in it.
- For entering the Stainless Steel Air Shower, open the entry door and then close it before starting the shower cycle. During the period of the shower cycle, keep the entry and exit doors locked.
- On the completion of the shower cycle, both the doors are unlocked leading the user to an exit door delay time. This is the time provided for exiting the area before the start of the next cycle and the engagement of interlocks.
- When a new person will enter, it will lead to the beginning of the next shower cycle. This will be followed by the passing of entrance and exit door delay times.
- If you need to instantly stop the shower cycle, simply press the emergency button.
What are the Time Customization Options for a Stainless Steel Air Shower?
Shower time is referred to as the time consumed in one shower cycle.
Entrance Door Delay Time:
When you open the door, the shower cycle starts. The time when the entrance door closes till the shower cycle starts is termed as the entrance door delay time.
This time is helpful for the user to get ready for the process.
Exit Door Delay Time:
As the user consumes some time preparing for the shower, the next cycle delays for some time.
In this exit door delay time, the user gets the advantage of leaving the system before someone else enters.
Door Lock Time Remaining:
There comes one time when the entrance and closing doors are locked simultaneously.
This time arrives at the termination of each shower cycle, also referred to as the door lock remaining time.
Within this duration, extra particles present in the system find some time to settle down before the next user enters.
Smart Light Delay Time:
The period after which the sensor detects a user in the system. To calculate this, remember that this happens before automated turning off of the LED lights.
Customized Stainless Steel Air Shower
What are the Maintenance Instructions for your Stainless Steel Air Shower?
- A periodic visual mechanical and electrical inspection must be performed depending on the use and the environment of the cleanroom.
- The interior, as well as exterior panels, should be cleaned regularly.
- All the bearings should be monitored for continuous lubrication supply.
- After every 3 to 6 months blower module should be inspected for dust accumulation.
- HEPA filter replacement should be performed after every 2 or 3 years depending upon the work demand.
- The air velocity should be maintained at 8000 FPM at every nozzle. A more than 80 percent decrease in this percentage indicates the replacement need of the HEPA filter box.
- Make sure to hold the filter by touching the edges only and avoid touching its face to prevent mini-pleats damage.
- In case of LED light flickering or burnout, replace the lights.
How to Replace a Stainless Steel Air Shower Filter?
- Firstly using a screwdriver (which must be a flathead) you need to remove the outside access panel door by unscrewing the fasteners holding it. By doing this, you will get access to the inside panel door and then ultimately to the HEPA filter.
- Then take another screwdriver (which must be a Philips’s head) for removing the inside panel door by unscrewing the fasteners holding it in place.
- A polycarbonate shim is used to screw the HEPA filter in place. For removing this filter, remove the shim by unscrewing the fasteners holding it.
- Make sure to grip it from the edges only and slide it out slowly and discard it.
- Then fit in the new HEPA filter and using a polycarbonate shim screw it in place.
- After that reinstall the inside and the outside access panel door and screw them in place.
How to Troubleshoot your Stainless Steel Air Shower?
For troubleshooting your Stainless Steel Air Shower consider these important points:
- The junction box is present on the top of the entry door. To access it, untighten the screws for removing the electrical access panel.
- In case electrical systems like ceiling filter blower, control panel, door interlocks, and lights are not turning on, check the power source. Make sure that the power supply being provided is 3 phase supply with 60Hz intensity. Different voltage settings can be set like 208 Volts, 230 Volts, 240 Volts, and 460 Volts, suitable to your application requirements.
- The circuit overloads are prevented by the circuit panel enclosed in the electrical service box guards. For its proper functioning make sure that the 3 breakers are adjusted in the ON position.
- Also, ensure that the PLC displays well-illuminated power lights of Run and Power LED lights for their proper operation.
- In case the system is not responding, disconnect the power and check all the electrical service box connections. For this check the labeled connections panel for making sure that all the harnesses and cables are plugged in their respective sockets.
- Also, check the end block for any loose wires. Moreover, ensure there is no tripping over of the circuit breakers.
- The resettable 4.0A fuse should be in proper working condition which will help protect the 24 Volts power circuit. This should be followed by the replacement of the electrical access panel and the continuation of the system power supply.
People entering the cleanroom must pass the Stainless Steel Air Shower to undergo an automatic cleaning process for lowering the risks of cleanroom contamination, especially for a mobile cleanroom.
For best results, make sure that your Stainless Steel Air Shower is in proper working condition.
Also, you should take care of its regular cleaning as well as maintenance regime for ensuring its maximum efficiency and performance.
100% Quality Tested Stainless Steel Air Shower