Prefabricated Clean Room
- GMP Standard
- Competitive Price
- with air shower/pass box/HVAC
- Immediately Delivery for Order
- Service and Cost Performance
Your Advance and Professional Prefabricated Clean Room Manufacturer and Supplier.
Sunnyda is a top-rated company in China that contains a team of professionals who are well-versed with advanced solutions and technology. We utilize the latest technological options to manufacture the Prefabricated Clean Room and many other industry-leading products for your cleanrooms. We are becoming the first preference of foreign customers who approach us to buy cleanroom products from all over the world.
Sunnyda priority is to design prime quality products that cover all the aspects of your industrial needs. Our professionals are working hard to deliver you high-end products at affordable prices. Further, our team puts in their efforts and helps you in the perfect installation and maintenance of your cleanroom products.
With our innovative and advanced ideas, we ensure to offer you perfectly suitable products for your applications, and our customizable yet innovative solutions are appreciated by customers all over the world. We are trying hard to design Prefabricated Clean Rooms and other products that meet your industrial standards. The CE-certified products of Sunnyda are very reliable and have many benefits for your cleanrooms, making our products your first choice. The most popular products we provide include industrial air showers, cleanroom panels, cleanroom filters, different classes of cleanroom according to ISO standards, and Prefabricated Clean Rooms.
Moreover, we assure you that getting your desired product is not a hassle. If you are looking for the best Prefabricated Clean Room, you can place your order here satisfactorily because Sunnyda is your right choice. Our experts are available 24/7 to help you. You can email or call us the details that you want in your products and get your order with peace of mind.
- Data Sheet
- Material Certificate
plaxe/lnsulaxing glass window
plate/lnsulating glass window
|Fan Filter Unit FFU Class 1-100||12||24||48||96|
|Fan Filter Unit FFU Class-1K||3||6||9||18|
|Fan Filter Unit FFU Class-10K||2||4||6||12|
|Speed||0.45m/s ±20% (m/s)||0.45m/s ±20% (m/s)|
Help You to Find Clean Room and Laboratory Related Products
Prefabricated Clean Room-An Innovative Buying Guide Presented By Sunnyda.
Everyone needs quicker solutions to their contamination problems. Nowadays, contamination issues are modern, and they also require modern solutions. A Prefabricated Clean Room is a great solution to these problems.
Building a traditional cleanroom requires a lot of patience. Also, traditional construction often results in contamination. But a Prefabricated Clean Room takes significantly less time to build.
It provides a clean environment where you can perform many tasks at your workplace. Moreover, it is easy and quick to install. Also, it is movable; and allows you to take it anywhere.
With so many designs it can be manufactured in any design without denting your wallet. According to an estimate, it costs 10-25% less than a traditional cleanroom. Let’s dig more about it.
Easy to Install Prefabricated Clean Room
1. What is a Prefabricated Clean Room?
2. What are the Notable Features of a Prefabricated Clean Room?
3. What are the Basic Specifications of a Prefabricated Clean Room?
4. What are the Major Applications of a Prefabricated Clean Room?
5. What are the Top Benefits of a Prefabricated Clean Room?
6. What are the Common Types of the Prefabricated Clean Room?
7. What are the Factors that Affect the Cost of your Prefabricated Clean Room?
8. What are the Differences Between the Prefabricated Clean Room and Conventional Construction?
9. What are the Airflow Options of a Prefabricated Clean Room?
10. What is the Difference Between Positive Pressure and Negative Pressure Prefabricated Clean Room?
11. What is the Best Way to Decontaminate your Prefabricated Clean Room?
12. How Does Integration of Electrical Utilities Affect the Installation Time of your Prefabricated Clean Room?
13. What are the Main Categories of the Prefabricated Clean Room Wall Panels?
14. How to Improve the Environment Control of your Prefabricated Clean Room?
15. What are the Flooring Options for your Prefabricated Clean Room?
16. What are the Filter Options Available for your Prefabricated Clean Room?
17. What are the Different Types of Lighting Fixtures that Illuminate your Prefabricated Clean Room?
18. What are the Common Designs of a Prefabricated Clean Room?
19. What are the Types of Air Flow Systems that can be Used in your Prefabricated Clean Room?
20. How Does Humidity and Temperature Requirements Affect the Design of your Prefabricated Clean Room?
21. What Factors Should you Consider While Selecting your Prefabricated Clean Room?
What is a Prefabricated Clean Room?
A Prefabricated Clean Room is also called a modular cleanroom. It is manufactured off-site in factories, and then those parts from the factories are directly brought to the site where it has to be installed.
It contains built-in components that are assembled on the site and within a short time, it gets constructed.
It comes in handy in the fast-growing industries where tiny particles including dust, pollutants, bacteria, and other contaminants can have a very adverse effect.
When you are going to choose a cleanroom that is easy to assemble and hassle-free go for a Prefabricated Clean Room.
Sunnyda Prefabricated Clean Room
What are the Notable Features of a Prefabricated Clean Room?
Prefabricated Clean Room is becoming popular because it quickly builds and ensures that it works the same as typical industrial cleanrooms.
Typically it has the following excellent features:
It is portable with built-in components like cleanroom walls, cleanroom sliding doors; these components are manufactured in factories as separate entities. If you want to shift it to another place, this will not be a hard thing.
It is made up of a material that can adjust the temperature according to different environments. Temperature plays a vital role when any kind of activity is being conducted in a cleanroom.
Its ceiling system is made in a particular way that can hold cleanroom ceiling tiles, lights, and HEPA filters.
It is very easy and quick to build at the desired place. It is capable of adapting to the provided space. The material used to make it does not allow it to adversely affect the surroundings.
Its environmentally friendly material ensures that it has a positive effect on the environment and contributes to making a sustainable future.
What are the Basic Specifications of a Prefabricated Clean Room?
A typically Prefabricated Clean Room has these specifications that keep the internal environment suitable for an activity.
Here are these prominent specifications:
- It has a flexible design to meet your requirements.
- It contains airlocks to prevent the air from becoming contaminated.
- It comes with HEPA and ULPA filtration systems.
- Categorized into ISO class 1 to class 9 cleanrooms.
- In a Prefabricated Clean Room, the static pressure is maintained than atmospheric pressure that does not allow wind infiltration. It is designed in a way that the air moves from the clean area to the area where the air is less clean.
Prefabricated Clean Room Highly Efficient HEPA Filter
What are the Major Applications of a Prefabricated Clean Room?
There are many applications of a Prefabricated Clean Room, and here are some of those:
They play a significant role in manufacturing sensitive material during research work. A Prefabricated Clean Room gives you enough clean space that is critical for the synthesis of sensitive material and equipment.
During the COVID-19 situation, every corona patient needs a separate cleanroom to contaminate the room to prevent coronavirus transmission through droplets of coughing or sneezing of the corona patient. So, it is playing a vital role nowadays.
Now the standards of pharmaceutical companies have evolved a lot, so the area where the drugs are made requires to be free of contaminants.
This cleanroom provides a strict and as well as controlled environment for the production of medicines. Also, the production of a vaccine requires a clean area, and it’s easy to get a decontaminated area while installing it.
Besides, it can also be used in the following industries:
- Electronics Industry
- Food and Beverages
- Defense and Military
- Automotive Industry
Prefabricated Clean Room Applications
What are the Top Benefits of a Prefabricated Clean Room?
Prefabricated Clean Room has many important benefits, and below are a few of them:
- It costs less because it is ready-made, so less money is invested in its design and engineering so it required minor construction.
- You can assemble and disassemble it at any time. It can also relocate when needed to grow your experimental place in size.
- It is an excellent source to save time because you don’t need long-term planning to consider how to build it? And where? It is manufactured in factories, and when you need a Prefabricated Clean Room, you have to order it, which will get installed in a few days or a few weeks.
Cheap Price Prefabricated Clean Room
What are the Common Types of the Prefabricated Clean Room?
There are two major types of it:
Non-Recirculating Prefabricated Cleanroom
It is also known as the single-pass room. In this single pass room, the HEPA filter draws the air from the ceiling, and then that filtered air is spread in the cleanroom.
Then that air is removed from the cleanroom in two ways. It can be either removed by the two inches of walls or from the grills of sidewalls.
There is the only way for the air to circulate. This type of cleanroom also costs less than recirculating rooms.
Recirculating Prefabricated Cleanroom
In this type, the air is circulating twice. The material used in it stops the mixing of the air with contaminated air. It provides good control of temperature and moisture to the workplace.
The HEPA filters installed in this cleanroom are highly efficient, and this air gets reabsorbed and filtered for one more time. It is a bit more expensive than the non-recirculating cleanroom.
Non-Recirculating Prefabricated Clean Room Airflow Pattern
What are the Factors that Affect the Cost of your Prefabricated Clean Room?
Many factors affect the cost of a Prefabricated Clean Room, but here are some of them:
- The ceiling of the cleanroom affects the cost at a considerable rate. The higher the roof or its ceiling, the higher per square meter will cost. So, the height is directly proportional to its cost.
- Its prices also vary according to the classification of the cleanroom. ISO 7 cleanroom costs are different from ISO 8 cleanrooms. So, classification is another factor that highly affects its cost.
- The control of the temperature, pressure, and humidity also decides its cost.
- The distance between the material and equipment also affects the. As much as they will be far away from each other, they will cover the large per square meter area. So, you have to move if the equipment and materials are distanced from each other.
- Shipping also affects its costs. If it is coming from a long distance, then obviously you have to pay according to it.
Prefabricated Clean Room Ceiling
What are the Differences Between the Prefabricated Clean Room and Conventional Construction?
There is a considerable difference between the Prefabricated Clean Room and the conventional construction.
Some of the differences are discussed below:
In a Prefabricated Clean Room, the flexibility to move it anywhere makes it different from the conventional construction. If you want to expand it, you can add some of the panels, or if you want to decrease its width, you can remove the panels.
But, in conventional construction, you cannot add or remove its parts easily. Also, it does not allow you to pack up the material and move to another location.
This is one of the most significant differences between both of these. According to the size, application, and classification, it may cost less than the traditional one.
Companies are providing high-quality panels for a suitable amount of money. You don’t have to spend your money on long-term planning and other stuff like conventional construction.
Installation of Cleanroom
It took about months to complete a conventional cleanroom; on the other hand, as all the materials and components of it come in ready to installation form, it took some days or some of the weeks to finish.
Conventional Clean Room
What are the Airflow Options of a Prefabricated Clean Room?
The cleanroom is of great importance for such a type of working place where a single minute particle can show the adverse effect on the ongoing activity.
And one of the most prominent ways to improve the functionality of the Prefabricated Clean Room is to keep it clean through airflow.
Here are some airflow strategies that are used for a Prefabricated Clean Room,
- Laminar or Unidirectional Airflow
- Mixed Airflow
Laminar or Unidirectional Airflow
The laminar airflow strategy has a constant low-velocity rate and parallel flow airlines across the whole working area. It is the most common airflow strategy that is used in this cleanroom.
The system used in laminar airflow changes the cleanroom zone’s air a hundred times in one hour. But, this system consumes some amount of energy.
In this type of airflow strategy, the flow of air is not smooth. The clean air is not supplied in the whole working place. It is just supplied to the specific areas that require more maintenance and cleaning.
When the laminar airflow and the turbulent airflow are mixed, then this flow of air is produced.
This type of airflow system gives high-quality clean air like a laminar flow system but costs less than that.
In this airflow, the unidirectional air is supplied near to the floor of the cleanroom. It produces an actual ventilation source by building a cooler air supply.
The fresh air takes away the contaminants from the white zone.
Unidirectional Airflow and Turbulent Airflow Pattern of Prefabricated Clean Room
What is the Difference Between Positive Pressure and Negative Pressure Prefabricated Clean Room?
Positive Pressure Prefabricated Clean Room
In this cleanroom, the pressure inside is higher than the outside air pressure. It is built for the condition when it’s vital to keep the cleanroom contamination free.
The door and windows are kept close but, if by chance they get open, then the clean air from inside will move outward, but the contaminated outside air will not come inside the white zone.
It is used when you have to maintain a highly clean environment and you can’t tolerate even a tiny contaminated particle.
Negative Pressure Prefabricated Clean Room
The negative pressure Prefabricated Clean Room means that the pressure inside the cleanroom is less than the air pressure in the outside surrounding. The outside air is made clean and decontaminated.
It is used to prevent dangerous contaminants from moving outside the room. For this purpose, the windows and the doors of the cleanroom are kept close, but if due to any reason they get open, then the high-pressure clean air outside the room will come out.
It is widely used in the current situation of COVID-19 to quarantine corona patients.
Negative Pressure Prefabricated Clean Room
What is the Best Way to Decontaminate your Prefabricated Clean Room?
If you want the highly accurate result of your activity, your cleanroom must be completely sterilized, disinfected, and contamination-free.
For this purpose, you have to decontaminate your Prefabricated Clean Room again and again. So, the quality of your work is up to your mark.
Here are some of the ways that can help you to decontaminate your cleanroom:
- First of all, the staff who are working in the cleanroom should be highly trained. Commonly the oil from the skin, the saliva of the worker’s cough or sneeze can contaminate it.
If they are wearing any cosmetics or perfume, it can also cause contamination in the cleanroom.
So, the staff should be well-versed with these contaminants and remove them. They should strictly follow the dress code of the cleanroom.
- The workers should wear lab gowns, gloves, goggles, hair caps, masks, hoods, and jumpsuits. So, the chances of contamination are reduced to their lowest level.
- High-velocity air blows off every particle when you have to enter a Prefabricated Clean Room after passing through an air shower. It makes sure that you are carrying non-contaminated material along with you.
- Its pressure should be maintained. If you are working on a project on which a small microbe can show adverse effects, you have to keep inside pressure more than the outside.
It helps a lot in keeping the cleanroom decontaminated. Or, if you are working on something that can damage the outside surrounding, you have to keep the outside pressure higher than the inside.
- The essential part is to keep your surface working contaminated-free.
Decontamination of Prefabricated Clean Room
How Does Integration of Electrical Utilities Affect the Installation Time of your Prefabricated Clean Room?
A Prefabricated Clean Room already has power sockets, and light switches are also installed on its wall. Its wall panels also have telephone and network wirings in them.
So, it took less installation time because it has previewed electronic utilities. It also costs less because you don’t need experts for electric utilities as required in the traditional cleanroom.
What are the Main Categories of the Prefabricated Clean Room Wall Panels?
Among all the components of the Prefabricated Clean Room, the walls are the most important one for the stability of the cleanroom.
The cleanroom wall material that you choose affects the cleanliness of the cleanroom a lot. Cleanroom panels decide how easy it will be for you to decontaminate its walls.
These are the categories of the wall panels:
- Soft Wall Panels
- Hard Wall Panels
- Rigid Wall Panels
Soft Wall Panels
These wall panels are made up of reinforced plastic, vinyl, or plastic laminate. These room panels are the most economical and affordable.
They are very flexible yet robust and are staged over the steel frame. Soft wall panels are mostly used in class IOS 4 and IOS 8 cleanrooms.
Hard Wall Panels
The hard wall panels are made up of HDPE, aluminum, FRP, or vinyl. These are the walls that are manufactured to meet the strictest standard.
These are used when strength or durability is required on the construction site.
Rigid Wall Panels
Rigid wall panels match the hard wall panels for their durability. Also, they are as affordable as soft wall panels. These wall panels are manufactured with flat and clear modular panels.
There are no versatile options available in them, but these wall panels give an aesthetic and clear look to your cleanroom.
Rigid Wall Prefabricated Clean Room
How to Improve the Environment Control of your Prefabricated Clean Room?
The cleanroom environment is controlled by the size of particles present in the air for every cubic meter.
So, the particle of air in a per cubic meter area determines the clean environment of the Prefabricated Clean Room.
There are many resources available that can help you maintain and improve your cleanroom’s environmental condition.
- Resources like the HVAC system helps to maintain the humidity level of the Prefabricated Clean Room.
- Wearing the suits of the cleanroom and shoes also helps reduce contamination.
- Using good quality products like air showers, filters, and lighting can also help you to improve the cleanroom environment.
- Pass-through boxes are also used to pass materials and other items. This way, you can remove contamination that can be caused by entering or leaving the personnel.
What are the Flooring Options for your Prefabricated Clean Room?
The flooring that you choose for your Prefabricated Clean Room plays a great role in keeping it clean.
These are some of its flooring options:
Epoxy Coating on Concrete
This is simple flooring among all the flooring. It offers effective cleaning to Prefabricated Clean Room, and it is easy to sterilize.
This flooring is the easiest one to clean. It is the best economical option for those cleanrooms that don’t have to bear high weight, which means it’s the best option for those cleanrooms where not many people are working.
Epoxy Coated Prefabricated Clean Room Floor
What are the Filter Options Available for your Prefabricated Clean Room?
The primary purpose of every cleanroom is to reduce room contamination to its lowest possible level so that working in a cleanroom doesn’t affect.
Different filters are used to keep the dust particles and other material away from the cleanrooms.
These are the filters that are used in the Prefabricated Clean Room:
It is a combination of HEPA and ULPA filters. Their central role is to remove the large particles away before entering into the main filter.
This is a commonly used filter in this cleanroom. It is very effective in keeping harmful particles away from the clean zone.
This is an option for those who want to improve the control of a cleanroom environment. It is an expensive and sensitive option for filters.
Highly Efficient Modular Clean Room ULPA Filter
What are the Different Types of Lighting Fixtures that Illuminate your Prefabricated Clean Room?
The lighting of the Prefabricated Clean Room directly affects the operation happening in the cleanroom.
Common lights are used in it, but some of the popular options of nowadays lighting are:
These are available in common fluorescent and LED lights. They are dust, debris, water, and corrosion-resistant.
These are ideal types of lights if you want no obstacle in the way of airflow because they directly adhere to the ceiling of the Prefabricated Clean Room.
Since they are similar to pendant light, they make sure that air flows downwards and equally around the area.
Modular Clean Room LED Luminaries
What are the Common Designs of a Prefabricated Clean Room?
The safety and the improved environmental control quality depend on the design of the Prefabricated Clean Room.
There are some common designs based on these things:
Based on the standard, the cleanroom ranges from ISO 1 cleanroom to ISO 9 cleanroom.
There are two designs of it based on airflow pattern,
One is a single pass, and the other is recirculating air designs.
It is designed based on flexibility. Cleanrooms with chase walls and bulkheads are examples.
Hard wall, soft wall, monobloc, and ready-to-assemble cleanroom are also common designs of it.
Hardwall Modular Clean Room
What are the Types of Air Flow Systems that can be Used in your Prefabricated Clean Room?
To keep your Prefabricated Clean Room contaminated-free, there should be a proper airflow system. The airflow system decides its cleaning level.
There are three types of airflow systems:
- In the pressurized plenum airflow system, the air is first pushed into the plenum after moving down to the cleanroom.
- The deducted supply and open return airflow allow the air to duct back after it is delivered to the cleanroom.
- Deducted supply and close return airflow are mainly installed in the pharmaceutical cleanroom. It is an expensive airflow system.
Medical Modular Clean Room Air Flow Pattern
How Does Humidity and Temperature Requirements Affect the Design of your Prefabricated Clean Room?
The humidity and temperature affect the design of the Prefabricated Clean Room deeply. Also, it affects the functionality and effectiveness of its environment.
You can avoid the temperature and humidity changes in your cleanroom by considering the R-value in the wall. This makes sure that heat transfer does not take place.
- It is the characteristic of the temperature that it moves with air. So, the positive pressure moves air out.
- While the humidity equalizes the pressure in a cleanroom.
So you have to design your cleanroom according to your temperature needs. Humidity acts differently from temperature.
Prefab Clean Room Design Details
What Factors Should you Consider While Selecting your Prefabricated Clean Room?
These are some of the factors that you must consider while buying your Prefabricated Clean Room:
- One of the most critical considerations is cost. The shape, size, and accessories used to decide the total cost of this cleanroom.
- The location where you are going to install it is very important.
- You also have to buy it according to the number of workers and processes held into it.
- You need to consider the quality of the components that you are going to buy.
Prefabricated Clean Room Accessories
A Prefabricated Clean Room is the best solution for providing a clean environment to carry out your workplace activities without worrying about contaminants and installation issues.
It ensures that not even the tiniest particle enters the working zone. A high-quality clean room with a good airflow pattern, air shower, lighting, and suitable filters, maintains your workplace environment. It is easy to get the expected result from the ongoing activity inside it when you maintain its integrity and cleanliness standards.
ISO Approved Modular Clean Rooms