Your Premium and Supreme Quality Manufacturer and Developer of Pass Through Box.
Sunnyda is known as the most influential and renowned brand manufacturing high-class Pass Through Box. With many years of experience, Sunnyda is determined to provide the most reliable and durable cleanroom cabinets that help you obtain the most accurate results.
We have had remarkable success in producing a huge range of models and types that suit your application.
We use premium quality stainless steel to bring innovative products that can help you make your research experiments and pharmaceutical manufacturing accurate and precise.
The most renowned products of Sunnyda include medical cleanroom windows, pass through cabinets, specimen pass through cabinets, cleanroom pass through the box, static pass through, and Pass Through Boxes. These products are specially designed and engineered by our extremely talented and highly qualified staff. They take your application into consideration while creating new products.
Sunnyda allows you to get your own Pass Through Box made according to your own choice. You can customize your products by telling us about the features you require for your application. You can do this by arranging a meeting with us and even online.
There is a well-dedicated team of staff for guiding the customers and listening to their demands and requirements. This is to manufacture the most realistic and usable Pass Through Box for you.
The best thing about Sunnyda is that we offer installation and fitting services for your Pass Through Box. We are here to deal with any other technical issues and our service is available 24/7.
|Working area size(mm)||L500*W500*H500||W600xH600xD600||W800xH800xD800|
|Material||304 stainless steel/201 stainless steel/cold steel powder coated|
Pass Through Box-A Complete User Manual by Sunnyda.
Experimental research is incomplete without a Pass Through Box. To obtain the most precise results, one must have accurate conditions and a totally clean environment to work in. A Pass Through Box provides the perfect medium for such experiments.
It is made up of supreme quality raw material and comes in several different types. You can choose the one that has the features most suitable for your application.
A Pass Through Box has the ability to allow complete sterilization of materials. This includes getting rid of all kinds of contaminants including microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens.
It is engineered specially to meet the requirements and needs of a precise laboratory capable of conducting controlled experiments. As a Pass Through Box is equipped with modern features such as UV lights and moisture spray, it uses the most innovative technology.
You can pick a Pass Through Box considering the size, type, model, and features. This article contains sufficient information that would be helpful for you to select the best one. So let’s get started.
Static Pass Through Box
1.What is a Pass Through Box?
2.What are the Features of a Pass Through Box?
3.What is the Working Principle of a Pass Through Box?
4.What is the Configuration of a Pass Through Box?
5.What is the Purpose of Interlocking Technology of a Pass Through Box?
6.What are the Types of a Pass Through Box?
7.What is a Static Pass Through Box?
8.What is a Dynamic Pass Through Box?
9.What are the Applications of Pass Through Box?
10.How does DFB/DFLH Pass Through Box Differ from Other Pass-Through Cabinets?
11.What is the Standard Operating Sequence of DFB/DFLH in a Pass Through Box?
12.How to Maximize the Safety of your Pass Through Box?
13.What are the Accessories for a Pass Through Box?
14.What Airflow Pattern does a Pass Through Box Follow?
15.How does Ventilation Take Place in a Pass Through Box?
16.What is the Cleaning Procedure for your Pass Through Box?
17.What are the Outstanding Benefits of a Pass Through Box?
18.How to Install your Pass Through Box?
19.How to use a Pass Through Box?
Dynamic Static Pass Through Box working
What is a Pass Through Box?
A Pass Through Box is an innovative cleanroom system. It is used to transfer materials without getting any airborne contamination.
It helps in controlling the cleanroom environment such that the materials can be safely transferred from one side to the other.
A Pass Through Box has a double door technology that helps in creating a sterile environment where the materials can stay contamination-free.
The construction and design of a Pass Through Box have been made in accordance with the requirements of a medical cleanroom. It leads to the most accurate experiments and precisely controlled results due to efficient decontamination and cleaning.
As it has the perfect insulation, UV light, sturdy support, and the latest cleaning technology, it enables you to obtain previous results.
A Pass Through Box has plenty of features that support your experimental research by helping you create the desired environment for your research.
Pass Through Box for Medical Use
What are the Features of a Pass Through Box?
- Pass Through Box is highly reliable for managing cleanroom quality by deterring that both the doors are not opened at the same time. It is also maintenance-free and fail-safe.
- It is manufactured to be used in controlled environment applications.
- Pass Through Box is very durable and offers maximum chemical resistance because of the design of its components.
- Cleaning it is easy because of its stainless steel 304 body.
- Through the polycarbonate windows, you can see the internal chamber.
- Stainless steel SUS304 is used for making the body of the Pass Through Box having an arc shift in the working area.
- Interlocking devices are installed on both sides of the door to ensure that only one door is opened at a time.
- It is embedded with a double temper glass window.
- The automatic blowing function is performed by the clean transfer window to remove dust from the surface of the goods.
- It is available in HEPA Purge and Static Pass-Through models.
- It is constructed in stainless steel.
- The robust material is used for its manufacturing, so it can meet the daily cleaning requirement of a cleanroom facility.
- Both the internal and external corners of a Pass Through Box are covered.
- The units are designed in a way that they can be easily cleaned from inside and outside.
- It consists of Supply and Exhaust HEPA filters.
- A HEPA purge cycle starts after the material is placed in the Pass Through Box until it reaches IOS 7.
- During the purge cycle, the receiving door remains open.
- The system works at a voltage of 110V, 60Hz, 20-amp hard-wired power connection.
Double Shower Air Shower
What is the Working Principle of a Pass Through Box?
The working principle of a Pass Through Box is to manage the quality of the process and product. The objective is to understand and control the entrance of the pollution into the cleanroom and personal traffic.
As a Pass Through Box is cost-friendly and no actual personnel movement is required for transferring the material, its working is not complex.
It also saves the external environment from the exit of pollution and contamination. In this way, it is safe for the environment as well.
What is the Configuration of a Pass Through Box?
- The internal arc structure of a Pass Through box is made up of stainless steel and is easy to clean.
- The stainless steel surface acts as a fast connector to the test interface or POA injection interface.
- It consists of a high-efficiency filter with H14 tank sealing and offers a differential pressure gauge.
- It has an ultraviolet sterilization lamp that offers adjustable sterilization time cumulative function and sterilization timing.
- The LCD panel controller provides manual and automatic modes. You can set the time and function display in the automatic mode of a Pass Through Box.
- You can set the functions after the door is closed arbitrarily and start the fan air supply mode automatically.
- Embedded customized fans are available that allow adjustment of air supply time.
- The high clean area consists of a fresh air inlet to make the air supply adjustable and maximize internal positive pressure.
- Desiccant is applied on the Built-in door and double black tempered glass.
Handmade modular clean room panel
What is the Purpose of Interlocking Technology of a Pass Through Box?
The interlocking technology of a Pass Through Box allows additional protection and safe use. Since it is for moving materials without getting them contaminated, it involves a lot of risks.
With this technology, you can make sure that you use the Pass Through Box the right way. There must be indicative lights to allow the opening and closing of doors.
When one door is open, it means that the machine is engaged and that the other door must remain closed. Otherwise, the purpose of decontamination cannot be fulfilled.
What are the Types of a Pass Through Box?
Three types of Pass Through Box are available which include Semi-active, Active, and, Static. The only basic difference between the three types is contamination filtering and ventilation.
Flexibility is the main feature of a semi-active box which makes it fit to be used while building new cleanrooms.
It uses a HEPA filter which makes a cleanroom 99.97% contamination-free and gets a higher cleanroom certificate. You can use it in both non-validated environments and cleanrooms.
Active Pass Through Box works better for cleanrooms that are completely established as it can handle complicated air handling having all the required equipment.
If no ventilation is required in the box or between cleanrooms, static is the most suitable option to go with. Best to be used for products that are non-sensitive and fast-moving.
There are some other types like;
- Embedded Pass Through Box
- General Pass Through Box
- Pass Through Box with Air Shower
All these types have unique features and can be used for different applications according to their specifications.
Operating Room Door with foot sensoring
What is a Static Pass Through Box?
The Pass-Through Box which we use actively to transport material from one clean environment to another totally clean environment is known as Static Box.
It works at the least personnel movement requirement. You should never choose a static type for transferring material from a clean to a non-clean environment.
Between both the doors it consists of an electromagnetic interlocking arrangement. You can see if any door is open through the LED indicator attached.
It is designed as an airlock device to help clean air stays in and stops ambient air from entering.
What is a Dynamic Pass Through Box?
A cubical box having an interlock door at both sides is known as Dynamic Pass Through Box. Transferring material from an unclean environment to a clean environment is done using this type.
It saves the cleaned environments from contamination while the transfer takes place. To ensure both doors are not opened simultaneously, it consists of an Interlock Guard system.
The system makes sure no loose particles are transferred to a clean environment. Dynamic Pass Through Box consists of two filters, one is 0.3 microns stainless steel suction filter and a 10 micron supply filter of aluminum.
A pressure gauge is also present with a 0 to 25 mm WC range and a 1/5 hp motor blower for blowing up dust particles.
Practical uses for pass box
What are the Applications of Pass Through Box?
Here are a few applications of a Pass Through Box. The main objective of all these applications is to obtain sterilized and completely decontaminated materials for the best results.
- Automotive Industry
- Cleanroom and Controlled Environments
- Manufacturing Facilities
- cGMP facilities
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Space-related experiments
- Semiconductors Industry
How does DFB/DFLH Pass Through Box Differ from Other Pass-Through Cabinets?
Dynamic pass boxes and Dynamic Floor Laminar Hatches (DPB/DFLB) provide pre-filters that are built-in and are stand-alone units on their own. Also, they have an integrated blower within. Also, it is confined within the chamber.
Other pass-through cabinets like EAS-PB and BioPass have different principles of function. EAS-PB uses high-velocity air jets.
They help in giving the scrubbing effect by running at a velocity of 18-30 m/s. This is for the contaminants that are present on the surface and other particulate matter.
BioPass is equipped with a hydrogen peroxide-dependent decontamination system. It helps with slightly larger contaminants and deals with the cleaning of materials within the chamber.
Drawing for pass through box
What is the Standard Operating Sequence of DFB/DFLH in a Pass Through Box?
Following is the Standard Operating Sequence of a DFB/DFLH in a Pass Through Box:
- A red light will indicate that one door is opened while the opposite one is locked.
- For a set period, both doors will stay closed after the opened door is closed. It will remove the contaminated particles from the chamber and this will be indicated by red light.
- A green light will indicate that both doors are closed but not locked after the purging time and process that means that one door is ready to be opened.
- If the Pass Through Box unit has a customized door release button then doors can only be unlocked when the button is pressed. Once the door is unlocked, you can pull the door open.
How to Maximize the Safety of your Pass Through Box?
To maximize the safety of your Pass Through Box, you can take the following steps;
Keep the Interlocking System Active
Keep the interlocking system turned on all the time so that only one door opens at a time. This will increase the efficiency of the decontamination and make it safe to be used.
Use Protection Against UV Radiation
Note that the operating personnel must be prepared for UV radiation. He must be dressed properly and well equipped so that the radiation does not cause any damage while working.
UV radiations can cause cancers and other skin conditions therefore, they must be avoided and the operating person must use a shield against them.
A Pass Through Box must be installed properly and according to the instructions. If it does not get enough ventilation and the right position, there might be some compromise in the efficiency and durability.
Sterilization Switch of the Pass Through Box
What are the Accessories for a Pass Through Box?
Listed below are a few accessories that can increase the efficiency of a Pass Through Box and make the cleaning even more effective.
All these accessories are not necessary but they will help you obtain better results so investing in these is a good idea.
A Set of Flanges
By using a set of two flanges, the gap between the cleanroom wall and the Pass Through Box can be filled. Also, it can only be used in the cleanroom wall can bear the weight of it.
A UV lamp is another important accessory as it makes the process much more convenient. The UV lamp must be factory fitted and therefore you must check for it when you receive the Pass Through Box.
In the case of cleanrooms that have thin-walled partitions, a support stand can help to bear the weight of the Pass Through Box.
Mechanical Interlocking System for your Pass Through Box
Buzzer system to make the other personnel on the other side alert. This is done while the material is being transferred.
Even if it is to be mounted on the floor, you must tell the manufacturer about the mounting height that you want to go for. Order it only if you get your desired mounting height.
Some other accessories include;
- Intercom system
- ATEX rated
- Rails to hang the gowns (only for DFLH)
- Roller Conveyors (only for DFLH)
- Onboard LED light and/or UV light
- Support stand or Base box
- Internal shelves
- Door release buttons
- Interlock release rocker switches
- Intercom system
- Fan fault alarms with customized blowers
- Lead shielding
- Auto sliding PVC doors (only for DFLH)
dynamic pass through box middle of the cleanroom window
What Airflow Pattern does a Pass Through Box Follow?
Recirculating mode is the standard design at which DPB/DFLH Pass Through Box runs. The room air drawn to the DPB/DFLH passes through a pre-filter known as G4 during the operation.
The pre-filter traps particles that are larger and the lifespan of the central filter is increased. The downfall air is then forced to pass through the H14 knife-edge gel sealed filter evenly and form a unidirectional stream of clean air.
The stream is vertically projected in the chamber.
For downfall supply of air, the stream of clean air is then passed again through the G4 pre-filter of Pass-Through Box before passing through the H14 filter.
The design of DPB/DFLH can also be made as a single pass with air intake and exhaust as per the requirements. However, doing this may increase the customization cost.
How does Ventilation Take Place in a Pass Through Box?
Ventilation takes place in different ways like:
In an unventilated Pass Through Box, defined leak parts make the rooms ventilate by room pressure differences with an adequate amount of dilute inner contamination.
To remove particles into or out of the room, door opening, airflow within rooms, the pressure differential between rooms is used as a motive force. Among others, this is the most common.
To maintain a pressure regime, the active ventilation makes use of mechanically introduced air, for communicating rooms to create bubbles or sink, contamination drawn during door opening is diluted or maybe classifies an area.
This feature of the active ventilation process of a Pass Through Box makes it different from others.
Finished clean room windows
What is the Cleaning Procedure for your Pass Through Box?
To clean your Pass Through Box, you must keep the following points in mind:
- Don’t forget to follow the instructions given in the user manual to clean it properly.
- Although it is equipped with UV radiation and self-cleaning features it requires manual cleaning and sterilization.
- It must be cleaned after every experiment to avoid contamination for the next one.
What are the Outstanding Benefits of a Pass Through Box?
A Pass Through Box has the following benefits because of its enhanced features:
white powder coating passs box
The double lock door system allows it to be super safe to be used for any application.
Interlock Status Lights
To show the availability of the door to be used, there are interlock status lights. The green lights bar shows that the door is disengaged and can be used.
On the other side, the red bar light indicates that the opposite door is open. It shows that the electronic interlock is underuse.
You can install your Pass Through Box without any drilling in the wall or any other preparation. Therefore, you can easily install it in your cleanroom.
You also don’t require any special mounting brackets or clamp flush against the wall. The thickness of the walls also does not matter.
A Pass Through Box comes with a flush-mount design. This leads to avoiding any dust accumulating on it. Thus cleaning and maintenance become easier.
It is ideal for pharmaceutical use or biomedical experiments because the way it is mounted eliminates any gaps which can trap germs.
Removable Pass Through Door
It is equipped with stainless steel to Pass Through the door that can be lifted off easily. This allows detailed cleaning and contamination. Also, with this door, you can have a more thorough view and reach of the inside.
Radius Corners of the Chamber
While cleaning, there is no obstruction because of radius corners. The corners are covered to avoid trapping any germs or particulate matter. Also, the entrance is lipless, which makes it easier to clean.
The dust does not get stuck in the door or the corners and instead can be cleaned properly and thoroughly.
Sanitization with UV Light
With the help of UV light, all the active germs like viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens are killed effectively. It also helps to eliminate any mold spores inside the chamber.
Touchless Sensor on the Automatic Door
With this sensor and innovative technology, you can now have a hands-free operation on your Pass Through Box.
This feature is helpful in applications such as pharmacy and medicine. Either it is related to medicines or bacterial culture, the job is done accurately and that too, without any error.
The touchless sensor is usually on the clean side. This allows it to be ADA compliant and quite convenient to be used.
Oval visible window pass box
Glass Mount Pass Through Chambers
With specific dimensions, a stainless steel Pass Through Box can be mounted in a glass cleanroom. This would spare the use of any support frame.
It leads to saving money on frames and other supporting material for the Pass Through Box. Also, there would be less surface needed to be sterilized.
It is important to understand that you must mount it in the center so that there is equal distribution of the weight. It also comes with a hidden door interlocking system which can prove to be very helpful at times.
This concealed interlocking system is separate and hidden from the central chamber. This allows easy cleaning and smooth wipe down.
A Pass Through Box is designed and engineered in such a way that it gives maximum efficiency and is most convenient to be used.
Even if the user is not trained, it comes with a user manual containing all the instructions regarding each function.
The manual contains all the instructions for the maintenance and cleaning of the Pass Through Box.
How to Install your Pass Through Box?
The first step of the installation of the Pass Through Box is to select the most suitable position in a cleanroom for its installation and after the selection opens the hole.
The hole is around 10MM larger than the external diameter of the box. Now you need to place it on the cleanroom’s wall.
The middle of the wall panel is the most appropriate place to install as it provides balance. Other decorative strips can be used to decorate the gaps and Pass Through Box.
static pass through box in cleanroom
How to use a Pass Through Box?
The management of the stainless steel Pass Through Box is dependent on the cleanness level of the area it is connected to.
For example, if it’s connected to a spraying room and filling room, it will be cleaned according to the necessities of the filing room.
Once the work is completed, its internal surface needs to be cleaned by the operator. For 30 minutes, the operator should also turn on the ultraviolet sterilization lamp.
- It is necessary to separate material from the clean area from the people flow channel. It can be done by separating materials of the production workshop from in and out of the special chamber.
- Using the Pass Through Box, the raw and auxiliary materials should be transferred to the temporary storage room after the materials enter. It should be done when the package is taken off and the surface is cleaned by the leader of the shift organizer.
- Using the delivery window, the inner compartments get the inner packing material after the removal of outer packing from the outer temporary storage room. The material is then handed over to the person in charge of the inner packing process and the handing over process is handled by the workshop integrator.
- It is essential to strictly implement one opening and one closing of the inner and outer door while passing through the stainless steel Pass Through Box.
- The material sent out of the clean area is transferred to the relevant intermediate stations. Same but the opposite procedure is implemented for coming in of the material.
- All the unfinished products are first sent out of a cleanroom to the temporary storage room and then through the logistic channel transferred to the outer packing room.
- The special Pass Through box should be used to remove material and waste that can be contaminated easily as compared to other materials and waste.
- It is compulsory to lock up both the internal and external door, clean up the intermediate station or site and delivery window of each room, and perform the disinfection work soon after the exit and entry of material are carried out.
A Pass Through Box is the best solution for maintaining a decontaminated environment for precise experiments.
You can increase the efficiency of a Pass Through Box by maintaining it well so that it lasts longer.
FAQS of Pass Through Box.
What is the Difference Between a Pass Through Box and a Dynamic Floor Laminar Hatch?
The main difference between a Pass Through Box and a dynamic floor laminate hatch is that the former comes with support stands. Whereas the latter one is always mounted on the floor.
What is the Average Efficiency of a Pass Through Box?
For particle size of 0.3 microns, a Pass Through Box can have an efficiency of as much as 99.995%. However, 85% assurance is because of the G4 pre-filter.
What is the Construction of the Air Shower of a Pass Through Box?
The air shower of a Pass Through Box is made up of steel sheets that have been electro-galvanized. Also, it has an oven-based powder that is abrasion-resistant and hives a smooth finish.
What is the Benefit of Acrylic Doors in a Pass Through Box?
The acrylic doors are used in a Pass Through Box because they give a clear view of the inside. By keeping an eye on the process, you can control the function in a better way.
How to Extend the Life of the Main Filter of a Pass Through Box?
To extend the life of the main filter of your Pass Through Box, you can install a pre-filter. It helps to increase life by 85%.
What should be the Voltage of the Fluorescent Lamp in a Pass Through Box?
The voltage of the fluorescent light in the Pass Through Box is between 20-40 watts. It is managed by the interlocking system. When the interlocking system is on, the lamp is off and vice versa.
What is the Purpose of an Automatic Atomizer in a Pass Through Box?
The automatic atomizer helps by spraying small doses of disinfectant. These doses usually remain constant and therefore, there are no chances of human error. Thus it is another safety feature.