Your Most Reliable and Authentic Pass Box Laboratory Manufacturer and Supplier.
If you are looking for the best quality clean room equipment, look no further because Sunnyda has managed to bring the most affordable and reliable deals your way. Carrying the responsibility of the most authentic clean room and laboratory equipment supplier, we have succeeded to create the most innovative, advanced, and updated products such as a Pass Box Laboratory, air shower, laminar flow cabinet, and biosafety cabinet, etc which help you obtain the maximum productivity of your application.
Sunnyda understands and prioritizes the needs and demands of your applications to design and construct the Pass Box Laboratory which is not just strong and sturdy but also lasts for many years. We have a highly professional team of well-trained technicians and well-qualified engineers from the top institutes all around the world. They manage to bring the most advanced technology in use so that your Pass Box Laboratory has an easy interface and can be operated without any training.
All the products manufactured by Sunnyda have no harmful effects on the environment and have a user-friendly function. The running cost of products like a Pass Box Laboratory is low which makes it preferable to be used in the clean rooms that run for many hours in a day, almost 7 days a week.
Sunnyda has worked on hundreds of extensive projects and is proud to announce that we have many years of experience. We only use supreme quality raw materials for our products like Pass Box Laboratory and other clean room supplies and you can get it customized according to your liking.
The installation and servicing are quite easy and can be done by an untrained person. However, we offer such services which can be availed by calling our 24/7 customer service.
Call us and place your order at an affordable price.
|Internal Work Zone
|Epoxy powder coated steel / Stainless steel
|Mechanical Interlock / Electronic Interlock
Pass Box Laboratory-A Complete Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
Are you aware of the loss of time and money if your laboratory gets contaminated because of the transfer of contaminated materials?
If not, this is the time to realize the importance of a Pass Box Laboratory which keeps your laboratory free of contaminants that may enter through contaminated equipment, specimens, or tools from outside the environment.
When two laboratories or sterile rooms are on a different level of cleanliness, there is always a chance of contamination due to the transfer of materials from a low cleanliness level area.
A laboratory needs a clean environment to perform the procedures so that there is no contamination and you can obtain accurate results.
The slightest impurity can deviate from the results and lead to repetitive attempts and misleading results.
This clean environment is protected by using a Pass Box Laboratory which helps you minimize the introduction of contaminants. It also helps in saving the time and workforce to transfer the materials.
It has an energy-saving function and conserves the environment as well. You can get it customized in terms of size and material.
This article contains all the necessary information that you require to operate, install and maintain a Pass Box Laboratory, so let’s start reading.
HEPA Filtered Laboratory Pass Box Testing
What is a Pass Box Laboratory?
A Pass Box Laboratory is a passageway that allows the transfer of materials between two areas of different cleanliness levels in the laboratory.
Both the cleanliness areas can either be inside the laboratory or one can be located in any other room.
Being composed of a highly damage-resistant, anti-corrosion stainless steel material, it is constructed in such a way that no contaminant can survive in it.
With no corners and interlocking technology, there is maximum protection against any incoming contaminant that may reside in the space.
It comes in various sizes and configurations and you can choose the one according to the needs of your application.
There are many unique features and accessories that can help you obtain better efficiency.
Sunnyda Pass Box Laboratory
What are the Features of a Pass Box Laboratory?
A Pass Box Laboratory is characterized by the following features:
- Fully equipped to deal with the most demanding environmental conditions
- Increased chemical resistance
- Anti-corrosion construction material
- High-grade stainless steel body with anti-damage properties
- Mechanical interlocking is enabled which needs minimum maintenance and provides maximum protection
- High industrial grade quality Electrogalvanized steel is used in construction
- Acrylic automatic door for maximum visibility
- Arc transition is present in the working area
- The glass window is double tempered
- Automatic blowing function is present in the clean transfer window which blows off the dust and contaminants from the surface of materials being transferred
- Smooth contour on the inside to prevent the accumulation of particulate matter
- UV radiation is available
- High-grade HEPA and ULPA filters
- Primary filter for helping with the filter load of the main filter
- Round corners for preventing the growth of bacteria in the corners
- LED lighting for maximum visibility
- Well-controlled microprocessor unit with remote controlling abilities
- Simple installation with minimum technical work
- Easy maintenance and operation
- ADA compliant technology is used for making it easier to be used for all individuals
- There are touchless sensors that allow hands-free working thus lowering the chance of contamination through human contact
- It functions silently and has low vibration
Outstanding Features of Dynamic Pass Box Laboratory
What are the Components of a Pass Box Laboratory?
The major components build a Pass Box Laboratory are as follows:
A strong filtration system is required to filter out the bigger contaminants which are not microscopic. Using a primary filter or a medium filter can help obtain better results.
It has a strong sturdy stainless steel or aluminum body which is damage resistant and chemical resistant.
Along with a UV resistant filter UV filter, you need a UV block for preventing the formation of ozone gas in space. As ozone is produced, it compromises the air quality and so it must be avoided.
The UV filter is connected to the bottom and it helps to protect the sensitive equipment from harmful UV radiation which might damage them.
An indoor and outdoor flow indicator light enables you to keep a check on the operation of the pass through box. The device can be either placed inside or outside the box.
When the inside air quality is good, the indicator light turns green and when the air quality inside is bad, it turns red.
The indicator light is active only when the door is opened or closed. Even when you switch off the device, you can check the air quality.
Terminal Blocks of Electric Boards
Plugboard Fitted In the Wall
UV Light Installed in Clean Room Pass Box
What is the Configuration of Pass Box Laboratory?
A Pass Box Laboratory has the following configuration:
- Internal arc structure made up of stainless steel 304. This enables easy cleaning and prevents the accumulation of dirt and debris in the corners.
- 304 stainless steel is used as a fast connector with a test interface and PAO injection interface.
- High-efficiency filter, usually equipped with H15 tank sealing efficiency. The differential pressure gauge is also high efficiency.
- The sterilization time can be set according to the requirement. It can either be coordinated with the fan or work alone as an Ultraviolet sterilization lamp.
- A panel controller with a self-developed LCD.
Stainless Steel Configuration Laboratory Pass Box
What is the Working Principle of a Pass Box Laboratory?
The working principle of a Pass Box Laboratory revolves around its objective to control the number of contaminants in the laboratory in order to make sure that the processes taking place and the products, specimens, and reacting materials present there do not get contaminated.
Personal traffic is also a reason for contamination but the transfer of goods accounts for most of it.
A Pass Box Laboratory works by reducing the personal traffic as the goods are transferred using a sterile passage such as a pass through door.
No person is allowed to touch the transferred goods without gloves so there is no chance of transfer of contaminants from the human body to the object.
Minimum contact leads to minimizing exposure to the contaminants.
Also, as the objects are not exposed to the outside environment, there are no chances of new contaminants.
Working Principle of Clean Room Pass Through Box
What are the Benefits of a Pass Box Laboratory?
The excellent benefits of a Pass Box Laboratory for your applications are as follows:
It helps you save the time which was previously being used up to bring the materials from the other cleanliness level. As it is a short passage, things can be transferred in almost no time.
As there is no exposure to the external environment, and the material is transferred to a clean environment, there is no risk of contamination.
Decreased Work Force
You need to have people go out of the laboratory, pack the things that require to be transferred, and then bring them into the laboratory following all the protocols of entering.
With the help of a pass-through cabinet, you don’t need a person for this purpose.
It also helps in less contamination because the greater the number of people in the laboratory, the greater the contamination.
With a Pass Box Laboratory, you can obtain complete sterilization which means that you are totally safe from any bacterial and viral diseases that you may have caught from the laboratory.
It requires little maintenance and with a few steps, you can improve the performance.
With a user-friendly interface, it enables you to operate it without any training. You can set the timer, with preset values and it will do its job.
Spread of Diseases
You can easily stop the spread of nosocomial infections and any other transmissible diseases that are likely to be caught through experiments.
Strong and Sturdy
Stainless steel alone is not used in the composition of a Pass Box Laboratory, there is some percentage of nickel, chromium, and molybdenum which makes it even sturdier and long-lasting.
Also, it is corrosion resistant and bears any mechanical damage as well. Therefore, it is a one-time investment that lasts many years.
If anything goes wrong, there is an emergency alarm that will indicate it. You can evacuate the space and save the equipment beforehand. The emergency lights are also turned on in this situation.
Bright Finished Easy to Clean Internal Structure of Pass Through Box Clean Room
What are the Applications of Pass Box Laboratory?
The applications of a Pass Box Laboratory include:
- Pathology Laboratory
- Medical Laboratory
- Experimental Laboratory
- Aerospace Laboratory
Applications of Laboratory Pass Through Box
What are the Types of Pass Box Laboratory?
A Pass Box Laboratory has two main types, namely static and dynamic pass box.
Static Pass Box Laboratory
It is suitable for the transfer of materials between two equally clean environments. Both the environments shall be designed in such a way that minimum personal involvement is required and they deal with the same working conditions.
It has an electromagnetic interlocking system that enables contactless operation.
Dynamic Pass Box Laboratory
A dynamic pass box is used to transfer objects and materials from an uncontrolled environment to a controlled one. When such a transfer is made, there is a high chance of contamination since the object was not being monitored or controlled before.
Even the slightest contamination can cause a huge loss so decontamination is necessary.
Within a single unit, you can get the facility of using multiple operation zones with interlocking technology.
When one door is opened, the other door is locked and when the other door is opened, the first one gets locked automatically.
This gives you the facility of having one side locked and the other side available to be used at any time.
Dynamic Pass Box Laboratory
How Does a Pass Box Laboratory Increase the Productivity of your Application?
A Pass Box Laboratory increases the productivity of your application in the following ways:
It reduces the chance of contamination thus keeping the chemicals, reacting substances, and the products pure and protected.
When there is no contamination, the laboratory process goes smoothly and produces accurate results.
With even the slightest impurity, there would be a deviation in the experiment and you wouldn’t be able to obtain accurate results.
Since the experiment goes as a success, you have greater production of the product thus greater productivity.
Also, the time spent on repeated reactions is saved.
What Factors to Consider Before Purchasing your Pass Box Laboratory?
The factors to consider before purchasing a Pass Box Laboratory are listed here:
- Make sure that the size is according to the niche in your laboratory. Decide if it should be wall-mounted or floor-mounted based on the wall material and space available. Wall mounting occupies less space.
- The level of cleanliness you require shall also be considered.
- A choice between the filtration system shall be made.
- Look for online reviews of the product.
- See if the manufacturer gives at least 24 months of warranty.
- Go for factory testing before getting it delivered to your place. Check the effect of change in the ambient conditions such as airflow, temperature, etc.
- See if you need the UV lamp or not.
- It must be affordable and easily manageable.
- The interface should be simple so that anyone can operate it. You don’t need to hire a trained person for operating it.
- Decide on the construction material and let the clean room manufacturers know if you need any customization additives.
Compact Design Laboratory Pass Box Without UV light
What is the Significance of Filters in a Pass Box Laboratory?
A Pass Box Laboratory is either equipped with a HEPA filter or a ULPA filter.
These filters work for separating large contaminant particles so that they don’t contaminate the objects being transferred.
A HEPA filter box has 99.99% efficiency and it only deals with particles equal to or greater than the size of 0.3 microns.
ULPA filter offers more precision as it deals with particles equal to the size of 0.12 micron and gives 99.999% efficiency.
Pass Through Box Highly Efficient HEPA Filter
What are the Designing Particulars you Should Consider for a Pass Box Laboratory?
The designing particulars required for a Pass Box Laboratory are stated below:
- It should be rounded with curved edges so that the dirt, debris, and particulate matter do not get stuck in the corners.
- The wall mounting or floor mounting options shall be explored beforehand.
- The type of filtration system, whether it is top mounted or side mounted shall also be taken into consideration.
- LED lighting positions, power, and voltage shall be noted.
- The working hours, type of products and the type of application are also necessary.
Wall Mounted Pass Through Box for ISO 3 Clean Room
What are the Accessories you Can Use With a Pass Box Laboratory?
The accessories which can be used to enhance the efficiency of your Pass Box Laboratory are as follows:
It is for sealing the space between the laboratory wall and the body of the Pass Box Laboratory. This helps if the wall is capable enough to support the weight of the whole assembly.
An additional and optional UV lamp can help to increase the efficiency of the decontamination process. It helps in obtaining long-term results.
It is for those laboratory clean rooms that do not support a pass box in their walls. In such a situation, you need a support stand to place the assembly. The height and weight of the support stand matter a lot so choose wisely.
An air shower can be used in combination so that the air currents can be used to knock off the contaminants from the surface of the goods and the person dealing with them.
It enables accurate working as any change in pressure can be easily detected by the touch sensors. Also, it makes the operation quite convenient.
They help in the assessment of the function of the Pass Box Laboratory. Different colored lights indicate different events leading to easy operation.
Passive Clean Room Pass Box With Support Stand
What is the Significance of UV Radiation in a Pass Box Laboratory?
UV radiation is capable of causing mutations in the genetic makeup of the pathogens like bacteria, viruses, etc. as soon as these radiations hit the genes, they cause them to break the nucleic acids which result in defective chromosomes.
Damaged chromosomes are not sustainable with life and the pathogen dies.
As UV radiation shows immediate results and is highly effective in obtaining a clean environment, it is preferred to be used for killing pathogens.
However, it is necessary to use it cautiously because it can harm the individual dealing with it. So make sure that it is operated with all the protocols.
UV Light Working in Laboratory Static Pass Box
Is a Pass Box Laboratory Helpful in Hospitals?
A Pass Box Laboratory is helpful in hospitals because it helps to lower the incidence of nosocomial infections.
Diagnosis and Pathogenesis
It can be used in a pathology laboratory to obtain clear results regarding the pathogenesis and diagnosis of any disease.
It can also be used in hospital laboratories for vaccination purposes. The transport and storage of vaccines need a highly controlled environment.
All the instruments used in clinical practice are sterilized with several sterilization techniques.
An autoclave is the most preferred one and therefore these instruments must be transported without any contamination.
There is an increased chance of contamination if a hospital room door is used for this purpose.
Pass Through Box Installed in Hospital
How to Increase the Efficiency of your Pass Box Laboratory?
To increase the efficiency of your Pass Box Laboratory, follow the given points:
- Maintain a log of cleanliness and maintenance routine.
- Go for routine maintenance after every use.
- Replace the old filters with new ones whenever required.
- Maintain a good airflow to eliminate the risk of the growth of microorganisms and fungi.
- Use a UV radiation lamp.
- Follow all the protocols of using the machine.
Clean Room Worker is Maintaining Pass Thru Box Air Flow
Can a Pass Box Laboratory be used in a Pharmaceutical Laboratory?
A Pass Box Laboratory can be used in a pharmaceutical laboratory and a pharmaceutical clean room because it helps to prevent the contamination of the reacting substances, the chemicals, and the products from contamination.
It not only reduces the time required to perform a procedure but also reduces the need for more workforce.
Also, it can be helpful in the storage and transport of highly active chemicals and substances that need to be transferred carefully.
Static and Dynamic Laboratory Pass Box Installed in Pharmaceutical Laboratory
How is the Interlocking System Beneficial for a Pass Box Laboratory?
In this way, there are no overlapping air currents and minimum turbulence is offered.
The greater the turbulence, the greater the contamination so low turbulence goes in the favour of the laboratory environment.
Pass Box Clean Room Mechanical Door Interlocking
What are the Essential Protocols for Using a Pass Box Laboratory?
- You should maintain a Pass Box Laboratory depending on the hygiene standards of the higher cleaning area to which it is connected. For example, if your Pass Box Laboratory is connected with the filling room and the code spraying room, it shall be maintained as per the filling room requirements.
- On the completion of the work, the clean internal surfaces of the Pass Box Laboratory should be cleaned by the operator present in that area followed by running off the UV sterilizing lamp for at least half an hour.
- Separate the materials present inside and outside the clean area from the people flow channel, by the workshop materials present inside and outside of the special channel.
- Once the preparation shift process leader decides to clean the surface or remove the package, send the auxiliary and the raw materials to the temporary storage room via the Pass Box Laboratory, on the entry of materials.
- After removing the outer packaging from the outer temporary storage room, send the inner packaging materials to the inner compartment via the delivery window.
- It is the responsibility of the room integrator to deal with the handling of the materials, and their handover to the person in charge of the inner packaging and preparation process.
- Always follow to keep one door opened and the other closed at one instance. You can not open both doors at the same time because it disturbs the airflow and causes contamination.
- First of all, place all of your material on the outside door. Then open the inside door to take out the material.
- After sending the materials out of the clean area, transport them to their respective material intermediate station.
- Removing the material from the clean area follows the opposite procedure of the materials entry process.
- Before sending the semi-finished products to the outer packaging unit, through the logistic channel, send them to the temporary storage room. This can be done by using the Pass Box Laboratory.
- Send the materials and waste products that are an easy subject to contamination to the non-clean area via their respective path.
- Clean the delivery and site window of each intermediate station or private room regularly once the entry and exit of materials are finished.
- Keep the internal and external doors closed and finish the cleaning and disinfection work.
Lab Worker Using Pass Box by Following Essential Protocols
How Can you Customize your Pass Box Laboratory?
You can customize your Pass Box Laboratory in the following aspects:
Every application requires a certain size that is suitable for the transport of materials between the two cleanliness levels.
Stainless Steel Type
There are certain stainless steel types that can be used for construction purposes. Every application has its own preferences since the working environment and external factors vary with each application.
You can get the accessories of your choice which will add to the efficiency of the system.
You can customize the UV lamp and adjust its frequency according to the need and demands of your working facility.
The lighting can also be controlled and customized according to the types of processes being carried out. Some of them need good lighting while others work fine in moderate lighting as well.
The filtration system is decided upon the need for filtration and decontamination. If you need 99.9% decontamination, you can choose the HEPA filter. ULPA filter is for 99.99% decontamination.
Powder Coated Customized Clean Room Pass Box
A Pass Box Laboratory helps you save your money and time and is a convenient way to transport goods from one cleanliness level to another.
It also helps to reduce the workforce, exposure to the external environment and the distance to be covered.
With little maintenance and good disinfecting techniques, you can increase the life of your Pass Box Laboratory. You can also refer to your clean room suppliers for any maintenance services, accessories, and up-gradation.
ISO Approved 100% Quality Tested Pass Through Box