Your Reliable and Innovative Manufacturer and Supplier of HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale.
Sunnyda is the world’s top classed and highly ranked company for its forward-thinking designs and innovations in manufacturing. Our products are the most reliable and renowned among the extensive product line in the industry. Clean rooms wall panels, pass-through cabinets, laminar air flow cabinets, clean room lighting, and air shower room are some of our core products that have facilitated the clean rooms in the maintenance of cleaning grade.
Sunnyda is also dedicated to offering you a full line of reliable HEPA Fan Filter Units for Sale that are configured to provide contaminated free air inside the clean room and laboratories. Different international standards as ISO compliance, FDA, cGMP, etc, we always coupled with designing of our HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale. These standardizations make our products more reliable and credible to attain your trust and confidence.
Our design engineers and R&D analysts make research and interpretations for bringing advancements in HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale. We also offer you customization and off-sale servicing. For installation and repairing, we can also provide you with our experts and technocrats for in-house servicing. Our services never end once you purchase our HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale but Sunnyda’s hired staff is committed to arranging seminars, consultation, and training to level up your business.
If you are in search to purchase an energy-efficient HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale, no need to go way around. Sunnyda is the best option that is consolidating its contributions for your betterment, and health care.
So contact us today either by commencing a phone call or through email for placing your order at the best reasonable price.
|Galvanized steel/Stainless steel
|Air Velocity m/s
|Total Power W
HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale- An Ultimate Guide by Sunnyda.
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is featured with advanced technology that makes it an energy-efficient unit with low power consumption.
Airborne particulates are being trapped by the FFU ensuring unidirectional airflow inside the application. Validation tests and qualification protocol increases its reliability.
Simple design, easy installation, maintenance, servicing, and filter replacement options make the HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale the best optimal option for purchase. Let’s dig more about it.
3D View of Fan Filter Unit
What is HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is a self-contained unit that works independently with integrated fans, HEPA filters, and filter pads components.
It is mediated to filter all of the airborne particulates from the air before its re-circulation inside the clean room.
The FFU is placed in the clean room ceiling or on floor grids. For servicing and regulation of an ISO class requirements, the individual FFU can be attached or subtracted easily.
The number of fan filters required for a clean room depends upon its size. The greater the size, the greater number of FFU will be required for whole ceiling coverage.
Sunnyda HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Clean Room
With Which Technical Specifications Does a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale Designed?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is integrated with technical specifications to make it reliable for standardized applications as given below:
- 304 stainless steel material with white powder coating or cold roll steel material for unit construction
- Galvalume main body for protection of metal from oxidation
- HEPA filters for 99.99% working efficiency
- 20″ x 20″ x 1″ ASHRAE based pre-filters
- Curved shape centrifugal motor blowers that can be serviced easily by removing them from the unit
- 304 stainless material or aluminum made face grills
- Threaded screws for support of the unit at eyebolts insertion
- Power options range from 120V,220V,240V with 60Hz,60Hz, and 50Hz frequency respectively
- Air velocity can be 115rfm,102rfm, and 93rfm, while airflow is 808CFM,717CFM, and 654CFM for unit high, medium, and low-speed adjustments respectively
- Noise level ranges from 46dBA to 52dBA
Technical Specifications of HEPA Fan Filter Unit
Which Key Features a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale Should Have?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is a self-contained unit that provides unidirectional clean air for clean rooms under its specific features as given below:
- HEPA filters are integrated inside the unit for air filtration at 99.99% working efficiency to trap particulates of size greater than or equal to 0.3 microns.
- Little or no sound while working with low power consumption.
- Energy-efficient motors are designed under advanced technology.
- Pre-filters for unidirectional airflow and easy replacement when required.
- Customization services for modular clean rooms as well as configuration services availability.
- DC fans for projecting air towards HEPA filters.
- Control system and airflow speed adjusting unit.
- Easy installation, servicing, and maintenance with lower cost consumption.
- Ducted HEPA filters for tight temperature controlling necessity.
Excellent Features of HEPA FFU
What are Submittals for Manufacturing of Standardized HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale?
Submittals are specifically designed shop drawings, material, and product data to assist manufacturers and service engineers in working.
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is manufactured as per international standards by following specially designed submittals:
The product data is about the product catalog having details about instructions, recommendations, handling of the fan filter unit as well installation instructions.
Shop drawings assist engineers to formulate the correct and standard fan filter unit. Drawings dictate the layout of the whole work for different working stations as ceiling diffusers and grills locations.
There are also details present about the junctions to other interlinked departments for work as finishing of the unit, fitting of mechanical systems as well as an electrical system inside the cabinet under technical specifications.
The detailing about the product certifications that either the product is under specifications or crossing specification limits.
These submittals are designed to provide the manufacturer’s instructions for the periodic inspection and maintenance of all components of the unit.
Overall, submittals are designed according to the 01300 section provision.
Drawing of HEPA Fan Filter Unit
What is the Manufacturing Process of the HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is manufactured with standardized specifications and can also be customized as per customer demands as:
- First of all, the order is taken from the client. All of the specifications and requirements are thoroughly analyzed.
- Submittals for construction is prepared. Design engineers formulate the unit with an assemblage of fan motors and HEPA filters.
- Pre-filters are integrated inside the unit. The whole components are overlapped and covered by stainless steel body.
- Qualification protocol is being performed while manufacturing the unit.
- Validation tests are performed after the completion of the unit formulation.
- After test validity, HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is labeled with all standards that are used in designing and serial numbers.
- Finally, the UL labeled unit is packaged with plastic bags and cartons for shipment at the client’s address.
Manufacturing of FFU
How to Startup a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale After Purchasing?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is designed to provide contaminated free air inside the clean room. After purchasing, ensure the startup of the unit within the warranty span.
The process to start up is given below:
- Take out the filter unit from the carton box by carefully removing the packaging material.
- Make a visual inspection of the whole unit to find any damage that may occur during shipping.
- There should not be any dent either on the filter face or grills. If you may find any fault, make sure to contact Freight Company to claim your damage.
- Also, check the rotation of the fan wheels and ensure that there are no obstructions in the rotation of the wheel by a loose screw.
- Monitor the sanitary suitability of HEPA FFU for clean rooms. Integrate the eyebolts at the corners of the lid.
- Then fixed it with ceiling grids at clean room ceiling. If you find that the grid is not supportive, use s-hooks and eyehooks to strengthen the grid.
- Also, ensure the adjustments of fan dimensions will the ceiling grid dimensions.
- Then connect the unit with a power supply by using a 4-pin plug.
- Set speed of the fan filter unit by speed switching to a high level. From the factory, the speed was set at a medium level.
- After turning on the unit, the fans will turn on and ensure that HEPA filters are dissipating air properly.
FFU for Clean Room Ceiling
How Does a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale Perform its Working After Startup?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is an integrated and compact unit containing pre-filters, HEPA filter, and fans for efflux of high-level contamination from clean rooms to the outside environment.
The unit performs its function after startup as given below:
Turn on the power supply. The unit will start working. The FFU unit contains 1/4 HP, centrifugal blowers, and capacitors for performing its function.
After that, the air is drawn from the unit. Firstly passes from pre-filters and then enters inside an insulated chamber of the unit.
The motorized fans of the unit direct the air towards the HEPA filter box for the emission of air-born particulates.
HEPA filters with diffusers clean the emitting air by filtering all contaminants and some infection-causing microbes.
The built-in electrical switch is integrated into the unit to control the motor. Airflow rate is also adjusted through built-in switches according to the application requirements.
The process will be repeated until the unit is powered off.
Centrifugal Blower Fan of HEPA Fan Filter Unit
For Which Purpose Does a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale Designed?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is introduced in the market to avail you of an assorted number of benefits.
The main purpose of manufacturing the HEPA fan filter is given below:
- To remove all contaminants and air-born particulates from air that recirculates in an application, this unit is designed.
- For maintenance of cleanliness grade of a clean room, HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is designed for different ISO classes.
Fan Filter Unit Design Significance
Which Accessories are Integrated With a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale to Offer Customization Services?
Customization Services are also offered to customers by integrating different accessories to HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale as given below:
- Power Cord Adapters
- Eyebolt Package
- Challenge Port Kit
- Filter Replacement Alarms
- Ionizing Bars
- Power Distribution Modules
Ionizing Bars of Fan Filter Unit
How Many Types of a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale are Formulated by a Manufacturer?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is available in assorted sizes to meet the needs of different applications.
No matter the overall function of the unit is the same but based on the motor it can be categorized into two types:
1-PSC -HEPA Fan Filter Unit
- PSC motors provide power to the unit for working. These permanent slit capacitors are configured to work at a constant speed throughout the working process.
- It is useful and adjustable for some specific applications not to all.
- It is less energy efficient as compared to the other ECM FFU.
2-ECM- HEPA Fan Filter Unit
- In this type of unit, the ECM motor is integrated with the unit to provide power for working.
- The ECM does not operate at constant speed but instead, it contains variable drives for adjustment of speed based on the type of application.
- It is smooth in its operation and durable as compared to PSC and it is adjustable for different applications.
Based on the site of Installation, the HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale are available as:
1-CAP 119 Motorized Ceiling FFU
- It is integrated with curved motors. It is also an energy-efficient and independent self-powered unit designed to install T-bar ceilings.
- It is best for applications having lower overhead spacing and available for class 10 to class 100,000 clean rooms.
2-CAP 116 Vertical Flow FFU
- It is designed to be suspended with a ceiling of the clean room or can be fitted on a frame.
- It is the best applicable option for those applications where ceiling grids are not available for unit Installation.
PSC HEPA Fan Filter Unit
For Which Applications is a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale Designed?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is featured with a motorized filtration system that is mediated to provide clean air for different applications as given below:
- Food and Beverage Production
- Science Laboratories
- Clean Rooms for Electronics
- Biochemical Techniques and Experiments
- Medical Sciences
- Data Centers
- Research Facilities
Applications of Fan Filter Unit
For Which Clean Room Classes Does a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale Available in Market?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale was manufactured first ISO 5 class.
But with the passage of time and under the emergence of new technology now it is designed for different clean rooms classes as:
- Class 1000 Clean Room
- Class 10,000 Clean Room
- Class 100,000 Clean Room
Large size clean rooms require a large number of HEPA fan filters for performing according to their cleanliness grade. ISO 4 and ISO 5 clean rooms are considered to require full ceiling coverage with filter units.
Fan Filter Unit for Class 10 Clean Room
How is a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale Configured With Infections Preventing Characteristics?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is configured with specifications to not only meet the ISO-based requirements of a clean room but also provide prevention from infections as:
- HEPA filter discharges the infection-causing microbes from the air. Most bacteria that are of 0.3-micron size are being trapped by the filter of the unit.
- Different insects, fungal spores, viruses, and bacteria are also filtered by the filters before entering inside the clean room. In this way, infection is not may produced in personnel and operators.
- coli, Bacillus anthracis, Coxiella burnetii, and Streptococcus pyrogens, etc. are some disease-causing microbes that are mediated to excrete out by HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale.
Filtration of Fungal Spores Viruses and Bacteria by HEPA Filter of FFU
How Can you Install a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale at your Application Site?
A HEPA Filter for Sale is formulated in such a way to retain positive pressure inside the unit so that all of the air-born particulates may not enter from any hole or leakage point of the clean room.
The working of the filter unit after start-up steps is given below:
For installing the unit at ceiling grids, carefully monitor the dimensions of the unit and then cut the ceiling with great care so that no other electric wires may get damaged.
Gaskets should be installed with no holes or gaps for air tightening.
Lift the unit enough at an angle so that it may be fixed above the ceiling grid. While lowering the backside of the unit at tees.
Fix the unit at its position by tightening eyebolts present at the backside of the HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale.
Connect the unit with the electric supply. For pre-seismic and other safety requirements, the electric wires can be integrated with eyebolts.
Make sure the leveling of the unit is on tees with gaskets compression so that air remains to tighten. Attach the duct collar of the filter unit with ductwork if it is feasible to do.
If the HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale you purchase is of RSR model then install the HEPA filters because these are shipped separately for the RSR model.
Make sure the adjustments of proper voltage and air flow rate through speed controller unit and then start the working.
Installation of HEPA Fan Filter Unit
How Can you Estimate the Exact Number of HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale Required for your Clean Room?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is designed in a wide variety of sizes for different clean rooms and fitted at ceiling grills.
To maintain the cleaning grade of a clean room at a 2’×4′ distance there is one fan filter unit is fitted.
100 % coverage of the clean room ceiling with HEPA Fan filters produces a laminar airflow to drag out all contamination from inside as ISO 3 clean room to ISO 4 clean room.
A substantial investment should require for complete ceiling coverage as some design engineers estimate that ISO 3 clean room and ISO 4 clean room must be configured with the whole ceiling.
Determine the Ventilation Velocity
Except for this, the rate of change of air and air velocity is measured to estimate an exact number of required HEPA Fan Filter Units for Sale according to cleaning grade maintenance.
This estimation is also called ventilation velocity.
For high-level contamination, there is a need for more air change with fresh air for the active removal of contamination.
According to the manufacturers, 720 times air change in one hour is required for meeting ISO 4 class cleaning grade.
The Formula for Estimation of the Number of FFU
So by evaluating the number of personnel entries, access frequency, and garbing protocol, etc., inspect the air change required for your application. Then simply put the values in the formula as:
Required Number of FFUs = (Air Changes/Hr. ÷60) x (Cubic ft. in room÷ 650).
The required number of fan filters are measured will be enough to come up with your required cleaning grade.
Fan Filter Unit Installed in the Clean Room
Which Performance Requirements Should Complete by a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale?
HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale are designed under compliance with international standards to meet the specified performance criteria as given below:
The validation criteria should be fulfilled according to FDA compliance and cGMP regulatory guideline.
- According to these standardizations, the nonviable particulate count should be 10,000 in 0.5micron for clean room class 10,000 / ISO 7 class.
- Similarly 1000 particulates in one CF for 1SO 6 class and 100 particulates per CF for ISO 5 class.
- Colony formulating unit should be less than 1.5 for 10 cubic feet at viable count rate.
The HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale should be designed to maintain requirements of class 100 clean rooms to class 10,000 clean rooms according to FS 209E compliance and ISO 146744-1 standardization.
The unit should be capable of the maintenance of pressure differential of the clean room, airlocks, and surroundings of the room.
HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Class 7 Clean Room
Which Standards are Being Followed for Credibility of HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is available in the market at standardized specifications for providing uniform clean air circulation by its formulation under international standards as:
ISO standard is followed to design the fan filter units for different clean rooms classes according to the number of particulates.
ISO 146744-1 compliance provides directions about the construction of the device at parameters suitable for ISO clean rooms.
CGMP compliance by European regulatory agency is followed to design the HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale for class 100 clean room to 10k clean room.
FDA compliance is followed for making the fan filter unit valid for applications involved in food processing or drugs designing.
ASHRAE standard is followed for the standardized maintenance and regulation of the ventilation system of the unit.
UL Standard is followed for the approval of the FFU in testing. The unit labeled with UL is considered to be tested, reliable, and applicable to use.
UL 2108, UL 2043, and UL 8750, etc. are followed for the validity of different unit components.
EN 1822 Standard
For maintenance of filter penetration rate according to the size of particulate, EN 1822 standard is followed.
ISO Class 7 HEPA Fan Filter Unit
What is Qualification Testing, Labeling, and Packaging for a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale?
By keeping into consideration the different international standards, HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is designed.
After manufacturing and before introducing it into the market, some activities are performed to inspect the validity of the fan filters that is called qualification testing as:
HEPA Filters Integrity Test
Aerosol is used to inspect the HEPA filter’s validity. It is spread over the filter and its penetration is measured with a photometer.
The penetration rate dictates any leakage or damage in the filter if there may be any.
According to the LBNL standard under the partnership of IEST, AMCA, and ITRI, the test is performed for analysis of fan filter unit performance.
Power consumption and pressure efficiency are also inspected by the test. If it matches with LBNL standard, the unit will be considered able for sale.
The drop in pressure inside the unit that is set across the HEPA filter is measured by using a static pressure port.
Air Velocity Test
Anemometer is used to measure the airflow rate of the fan filter unit according to standardized specifications.
2-Labelling and Packaging
After qualification test performance, the HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is getting ready by packaging and labeling.
The product is labeled with the type of filter, airflow rate, standard compliance which is followed for construction, and serial number.
The fan filter unit is also labeled with UL listing and UL recognition standards that interpret the credibility of the unit.
After labeling, the material is packaged by the use of plastic bags, with manual and test reports. Cartons are used for the final covering of the unit for shipment.
Qualification Testing of Fan Filter Unit
Which Information on Validation Test Reports Enable the HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale?
HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is enabled after qualification protocols and validation tests performance.
After completion of all tests, the automatic testing machine analyzes all of the results and summarize them in a finalized test report having validity information for the sale of the unit as:
- Serial number of the product
- The code number for the specified filter unit
- Humidity level, temperature, and pressure of the airflow
- Challenge aerosol and class of the filter
- MPPS efficiency and value according to the medium velocity
- Particulate counting unit, its model, serial number as well as unit brand
- Dimensions of the HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale
- Nominal airflow rate inside the unit
Serial Number of HEPA Fan Filter Unit
How Can you Choose a HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale to Fit the Desired Application?
A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is available in the market for a wide variety of applications with its unique design and features.
There are different category fan filter units. You should select that may be best applicable for your application by keeping in consideration some prospects as:
- Inspect the dimensions and location of your application.
- If your application doesn’t have supportive ceiling grills for filter installation, always prefer to use CAP 116 vertical FFU that is supportive for the unavailability of ceilings.
- For standardized and peculiar applications that require consistent speed throughout the operation, select a PSC motorized fan filter for your application.
- For modular clean rooms and other applications that require variable speed adjustments during operation, choose ECM motorized fan filter unit because it is featured with variable derives for speed control.
- Except for this LBNL lab-based testing helps to select the best HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale available on the market.
ECM Motorized Fan Filter Unit
So, A HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale is designed under international standardizations as FDA compliance, ISO standard, CGMP regulatory guidelines, and EN 1822 compliance, etc.
These standards and different validation testing qualifications accredit the unit with credibility and reliability to grab you for purchasing it.
Energy-efficient performance, customization, easy installation, and servicing are its core features that help HEPA Fan Filter Unit for Sale to be the best choice for buying.
CE Certified Heavy Duty HEPA Fan Filter Unit