Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer
- GMP Standard
- Competitive Price
- 304 Stainless steel
- Adjustable air volume
- Good after-sale Service and Cost Performance
You Reliable Clean Room Business Partner and Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer.
Sunnyda is the best and popular company that has earned credibility and a name of fame with its leveraged working experience. The company is persistent to avail you with innovatively designed products to level up your business and product enhancement.
A pass box, biological safety cabinet, downflow booths, air shower rooms, clean room wall panels, and clean room sliding doors, etc, are some of the main products that we offer you with a wide variety.
Our strategically designed catalogs and manual completely guide you to select the best product you may require. Being a Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer we have helped a lot to different clean rooms users in their controlled environment development by designing reliable FFU.
Sunnyda also offers you the in-house development and validation testing for HEPA filters of FFU and other biological devices. Service engineers and technocrats of Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer are committed to satisfying our clients by offering reliable and competent services.
You can contact Sunnyda at any time to get notified of the problem you are facing while using FFU. Except for this, as a Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer consultation and assistance in decision making, and training sessions are core activities of Sunnyda to attract customers.
If you need an energy-efficient and quality-controlled integrable FFU, you will find Sunnyda the most ingenious and competent Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer. So contact us today with trust to place your order for getting your FFU at computational prepared submittals.
- Data Sheet
- Material Certificate
|Fan filter unit size
|Speed control||Three speed controller|
|Voltage/current||AC,1P, 220V- 50/60Hz, 110V-50Hz/60Hz. 1P( Phase)|
|Filtration efficiency||HEPA 0.3μm≥99.99%|
|Ontology material||304 Stainless Steel|
Help You to Discover Prime Quality Clean Room Related Products
Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer-An Ultimate Guide by Sunnyda.
To lower the needs of power consumption, with a high airflow rate and superb performance, the Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has designed a highly reliable FFU.
The compact-designed and independent FFU not only assists clean rooms in the maintenance of controlled conditions but also fulfills the microelectronics, and isolation wards requisites.
A full line of an assorted FFU with customization services, in-house installation, and maintenance services at lower rates are also offered by the manufacturer.
These services depict that Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer is the best option to choose for purchasing a credible and reliable FFU.
Who is Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer?
Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer create elegant designed, technologically advanced, and required less power consuming FFU under the leveraged experience of years.
HEPA filters, pre-filters, fans, and motors are the major parts that the Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer uses for the construction of FFU.
Based on power sources and control modes, the FFU is available in a wide range.
Fan Filter Unit Manufacture designs FFU mostly for ISO clean room class 3 to class 8 with its customization and installation services.
Sunnyda Fan Filter Unit for Clean Room Class 3
What are the Major Components of FFU Fabricated by Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer fabricates an energy-efficient and prime-quality FFU that requires less power consumption.
The FFU constructed by Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has basic components as given below:
The primary filter of FFU prevents the HEPA filters from any damage by trapping dust particles and debris to ensure the long service life of the unit.
The shell is the main body of FFU that covers all of its components. It is designed with steel, aluminum, hard plastic, or stainless steel material. The shell protects the internal components from environmental factors.
The motors that are used for FFU can be either AC or DC. The DC motor is expensive as compared to the AC but uses high power as compared to the AC motors.
The DC motor is configured with an easy controlling system. While controlling the AC motor, there will be a need to separately adjust a control setup.
The impeller can be present either with forwarding tilt or reverse tilting. The impeller with forward-tilting is configured to speed up the airflow and dust removal.
While the reverse tilting impeller assists in the reduction of power consumption.
These filters are an integral part of the FFU that is configured to efficiently filter the air for the clean room or any other application.
The Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has featured the control unit with FFU to monitor and control the whole operation. It is used to set up the required conditions for unit operation.
This net is made of metal that prevents the filter from any damage and scratches while filter handling.
Equalization Device for Airflow
This device helps to specify the airflow rate at the outlet as per the requirements of the application. Based on airflow requirements it is present in different categories.
When there are few stringent conditions of applications and a static pressure box is not attached to the ceiling, the ducts are used with FFU to set up the unit.
Primary Filter of Fan Filter Unit
What are the Key Specifications of FFU Offered by Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer assists in the maintenance of specific controlled conditions by providing energy-efficient FFU under some basic specifications as:
- HEPA filters with 99.97 percent working efficiency for particles with 0.3 microns size
- The sound of the unit ranges from 46lb to 52lb
- Power supply ranges from 208V to 240V for frequency ranges 50Hz to 60Hz
- The main body of the FFU is made of aluminum/SS/steel /plastic
- Control system for unit control
- Differential gauges, and pre-filters for laminar airflow
- 700 CFM airflow rate
- Face grills made of 304 stainless steel material/aluminum
- Forward tilting impellers and reverse tilting impellers
Stainless Steel Cabinet of HEPA Fan Filter Unit
What is the Working of FFU Designed by Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer?
Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer constructs independently working FFU that configured to provide the continuous clean air circulation for a specific ISO clean room.
The working of FFU is given below:
The working principle of FFU is quite easy as compared to other clean air-providing units.
At the very start, air comes from passing through pre-filters that traps the dust and debris to protect HEPA filters from damage. The pre-filters also provide the laminar airflow of air.
The fans are integrated inside the FFU that pulls the air towards the static pressure box by inlet hood.
The air coming to the HEPA filter by fan producing is being filtered with high working proficiency. The cleaned air filtered by HEPA is discharged out in the desired application.
The cleaned air with constant airflow is evenly provided to the application by continuous blowing FFU. Continuous pushing of clean air from FFU maintains the cleanliness of the clean room.
Working of Fan Filter Unit
What are the Features of FFU Provided by Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer?
For specific functioning, the Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has designed FFU under specified features as given below:
- Stainless steel or aluminum designed shell to make internal components durable
- Laminar airflow of cleaned air for clean rooms
- Integration of HEPA filters for 99.99 percent working efficiency
- ULPA filters as optional in place of HEPA filters with working efficiency of 99.999 percent
- Low power consumption with high working efficiency
- Compact design to occupy less space for small scale applications
- High airflow rate with consistent speed
- Standard ECM for side rooms or the topside of rooms
- Pre-filters that remove dust and debris from incoming air
- The fans of the FFU directs the air towards HEPA filters for quick filtration and discharge
Features of HEPA Fan Filter Unit
With Which Working Principle Does a Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer Design FFU?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer designs a variety of FFU with a specified working principle to provide contaminated free air for clean rooms that will fulfill the requisites for controlled conditions.
The FFU consists of fans and filters for performing the function. The spin-out fan drains air from the upper side.
While the clean air is blown from ducts and spreads over the application. The particulates trapping is done by filters.
The working principle HEPA box is to remove the air particulates from the air by diffusion, sieving, inertial impaction filtration, and interception ensuring 99.99 percent working efficiency.
Design Specification of HEPA Fan Filter Unit
For Which Purpose Does a Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer Construct FFU?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer designs FFU integrated with the HVAC system of an application or any air handling unit.
The basic purpose to construct the FFU is
- The FFU is a compact designed, self-contained unit that occupies low space. So to fit for smaller applications FFU is designed.
- To lower the power consumption with high working efficiency.
- To get the continuous contaminated free air at public place sites as pharmacies etc.
- For making changes easily and to connect some additional components.
- To meet the cleanliness needs of ISO 3 clean room to ISO 8 clean room, the FFU is constructed.
Fan Filter Unit for ISO Class 7 Clean Room
What Type of Formation of FFU Does a Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer Use for Construction?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has formulated the energy-efficient, compactly designed FFU by integrating the different components required for producing cleaned and filtered air.
The basic configuration which is used to design the fan filter unit is given below:
The Size of the Unit
The size of the unit can be selected as 2’ x 2’ / 2’ x 3’/ 2’ x 4’.
The Construction of the Unit
For housing or shell of the unit steel material with a white coating is used. The frames and filter’s appearance is made with high-quality aluminum.
Impellers, grills, filter frames, and baffle plates of FFU are designed with 304 stainless steel material.
Type of Filters
HAPA filters are integrated into the unit with 99.99 percent working efficiency for 0.3 microns.
ULPA filters can be used as optional with a working efficiency of 99.9995 percent for particulates size of 0.12 microns.
The unit can be configured with a duct system. Ductless system in case of static pressure box availability.
DC motor or AC motors with 120 V or 240 voltage at 50/60Hz frequency
ULPA Filter of FFU
Which Control Modes Does a Fan Filter Unit Integrate for Operating FFU?
To come up with emerging technologies and requirements of clean rooms, a Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has made different category FFU having different control modes as given below:
- Multi Speeding Control Switch Mode
- Computer Controlling Mode
- Speed Controller for AC Motor
- Remote Controlling Mode For FFU
- Speed Adjustment Controller
- Voltage Controller for AC Motor
- Frequency Controller
Controller of Fan Filter Unit
Which Accessories Does a Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer Configured With FFU?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has constructed a flexible designed FFU that can be integrated with accessories or additional components as pre-requisites.
The accessories which can be attached with FFU provided by Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer are given below:
- Replacement filters
- Integration of more than one filter at one module
- Mount frame adaptors that are made of stainless steel material
- Challenge port kit
- Control panels for adjustment of unit operation
- Adaptors for plugging the power supply
- Ionizing bars
- Power cord adaptors
- Power distribution unit
- Alarms that ring for filter replacement
Ionizing Bars for HEPA FFU
How is an FFU With PSC Motor Different from With EC Motor Offered by a Fan Filter Manufacturer?
The Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has also designed a PSC motor containing FFU as well as EC motor FFU that differ from each other in the following way:
FFU With PSC Motor
- PSC motors are integrated into the FFU when there is little operation required for a specific application
- Permanent split capacitor motors can be purchased at a lower price to feasibly use for different clean rooms
- Remote switching is present to control the PSC motor FFU instead of any network programming
- PSC motor consume power greater than EC motor of the unit
- PSC motors have a shorter service life as half of the EC motor operation servicing
- PSC is less efficient in its operation according to the needs of the application
FFU With EC Motors
- For applications with constantly changing circumstances and requiring a long-duration operation, FFU with EC motors are preferred to use
- It is a little costive than PSC motors with the capability of energy saving
- The electronically communicated motors are featured with the electric system to control the overall operation of the unit
- EC motor saves almost 50 percent of power consumption as compared to PSC motors of FFU
- FFU with EC motors has longer service life as 90,000 hours greater than PSC motors
- EC motors are considered to be highly energy efficient for FFU than PSC motors
Fan Filter Unit With PSC Motor
What are the Advantages to Use an FFU Supplied by Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer designs FFU to provide contaminated free filtered air for clean rooms and other applications with an assorted number of benefits as given below:
On clean room ceiling grids, FFU can easily be shifted from one place to another and can be replaced when required.
Stable and Unidirectional Air
The output air from FFU is always unidirectional, even, and stable. Because the FFU consists of its own fans system that ensures the streamlined flow of air for clean rooms.
FFU is a compact designed unit that occupies lower space for its installation. It also reduces the need to install air ducts with easy installation.
Seal With Negative Pressure
The FFU is integrated with negative pressure sealing. Sometimes if air may get a leak from the unit it will go for a static pressure box preventing the clean room from contamination.
Work With Additional Components
FFU can work with other components. You can set up the components as sprinkler, lights, and smoke detecting unit with FFU. But the air supply of a centralized system does not support it.
Protection from Power Consumption
Efficient motors of FFU reduce power consumption. Accept for, the unit requires not a large number of ducts to supply clean air. While the retuned air moved out without duct system causing energy saving of the product.
Space Saving HEPA Fan Filter Unit
Why Does a Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer Construct Integrable FFU?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer offers highly reliable FFU for laminar airflow and protection from contamination.
It has designed the integrable FFU to install in or on a system requiring a controlled environment. The basic advantage to constructing the integrable FFU are:
Persistence of Additional Components
The dimensions of pressure frames are designed independently from the size or dimensions of the fan filter unit.
Thus in this way, the persistence of accessory components as well as additional design remain to save.
Hexagonal Integrable FFU
To install the unit on the cluster tool, a hexagonal model of FFU can easily be designed that will fit at cluster tool by the use of an adaptor plate additionally.
Two Filters Containing FFU
For getting a desirable flow rate of discharging air from FFU, two HEPA filters can be integrated with the same module easily.
The FFU can directly be mounted at the desired site easily for its integrated flexible design.
Hexagonal Integrable FFU
For Which Applications Does a Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer Offer FFU?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer designs a variety of FFU to consolidate the requirements of different applications as given below:
- Conventional Clean Rooms
- Isolation Wards Formulation
- Hard Wall Clean Rooms
- Soft Wall Clean Rooms
- Retrofit Isolation Rooms
- Laminar Airflow Cabinets
- Isolation Tents for Testing
- Grocery Stalls
- Medical Centers
Applications of HEPA Fan Filter Unit
Why Does a Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer Consolidate UV-C Sterilization With FFU?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has successfully introduced the integrable FFU system to assist the integration of additional components.
UV-C Sterilization with FFU
- The Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has also consolidated the UV-C lights with FFU to make them germicidal with the trapping of other airborne particulates.
- UV-C lighting is used for germicidal effects. It can combat covid-19 as well as other pathogens.
- The UV lights also clean up the internal surfacing of the filters to make it more efficient to kill bacteria, viruses as a disinfectant.
- To sterilize the isolation applications as pharmacies, isolation wards, hospitals are featured with UV-C designed FFU that has 99.99 percent working efficiency against covid-19 and other microbes.
- The UV-C light ensures the generation of the sterile room by damaging the DNA of any germ that comes in its exposure. For this purpose, the Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has consolidated the UV-C module with FFU.
UV-C Lighting for Fan Filter Unit
How Does a Dry Coil FFU System of Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer Benefit you?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has formulated a dry coil FFU system to benefit your applications to a greater extent as compared to others as:
- Dry coiled FFU can cover a larger area for showering clean air and mitigate the need for installing a large number of FFU.
- A superb sealing is being maintained by dry coil between negative pressure of FFU and clean room ceiling.
- High working efficiency of FFU because the dry coil mediates little or no resistance for airflow.
- Dry coil FFU system undergoes low power consumption under its high working efficiency. The unit can work for weeks consistently without using a large amount of energy.
- The unit can also be tailored for different energy needs by mediating changes in FFU settings.
Dry Coil Fan Filter Unit
How Does a Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer Estimate the FFU Requirements of ISO Clean Room?
According to ISO 14644-1 standard, the different ISO clean room classes required different cleaning grades based on the number of particulates inside the clean room.
Different clean rooms have different air change rates (ACR). The rate of air change in one hour for a specified clean room is first determined.
An FFU is integrated with the ceiling grids of the clean room roof. The greater the size of the clean room roof, the greater will be the number of required FFU.
Clean Room Class and Dimensions
For determining the exact number first you should know about the type of clean room class as class 1 clean room to class 100,000 clean room etc., and the dimensions of your clean room ceiling.
After determining the above requirements, by putting the formula as given below, the Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer finds the required number of FFU.
No. of necessary FFUs for ceiling = (Air Changes/H ÷60) x (Cubic ft. of Room÷ 650).
HEPA FFU for Cleanroom Class 1
What are the Installation Services Provided by Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has hired a team of expert technocrats to avail the customers with installation services for in-housing services.
As per your requirements, the manufacturing company provides the team for in-house installation services more carefully as:
- The technocrats make good care and consideration about cleaning. It is guaranteed that the site of installation is cleaned well before taking start-up
- The filter is being monitored to inspect the fault before installation.
- The technocrats are experts in handling the frame at the same position so that sensitive HEPA filters may not get damaged.
- Gaskets, ceiling grids, and frames are also checked.
- The arrows mentioned by Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer on FFU are followed that indicating that the direction of the filter frame should be towards the direction of airflow.
- The technocrats are directed to use PPE for safe working. Under this installation training, the company ensures the installation services with great protection.
- It is made necessary to close the clean room before making a trial after installation of the FFU with ceiling grids.
- The first trial that is made over FFU dictates that the unit is working properly or not under cleanliness grade.
Installation of HEPA Fan Filter Unit
Which Considerations you Should Have for Choosing Best FFU Offered by Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer is renowned for designing a full line of fan filter units with different dimensions for different applications.
While purchasing an FFU for your application you should keep in mind some of the considerations as given below:
The Size of FFU
First measure the size of your ceiling grid and the ceiling size. Then select the FFU that will match the size of your ceiling grids.
Different types of materials are used for the designing of FFU as stainless steel, aluminum, and steel, etc. You should choose the unit by considering environmental factors as well as costs you may afford.
It is generated by FFU that assists to mitigate air resistance. So choose the unit as per the application requirements of static pressure.
The selection of FFU is also based on the type of motor. AC motor consumes less energy and is controlled manually. While the DC motor consumes much power but with high working efficiency.
So select the unit that can assist your budget and future expenditures.
Also, consider the noise level of FFU while choosing because clean rooms also demand sound insulation to get protection from any disturbances.
Depending on the type of filters and your required controlled condition you should select the FFU.
Anti Rust Stainless Steel HEPA Fan Filter Unit
When Should you Contact With Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer for Troubleshooting?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer also offers customization services for FFU as repairing, maintenance, and troubleshooting services.
There are some instructions that you should follow to analyze your unit when you feel that the unit is not working properly and require troubleshooting as:
If the Air Velocity of the FFU is Slow
Firstly check out the power supply, voltage level, and frequency, etc. If there is no issue with the power supply then increase the speed computationally but with unit performance adjustment.
If no change occurs in speed, then contact with Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer for troubleshooting the unit by replacing HEPA filters.
If the Air Velocity is High
Again check the power supply and slow down the speeding from unit control. If no change occurs then you can contact the company for troubleshooting.
If you Found that the Airflow from FFU is not Streamline
Check out if is there any other airflow equipment is running in the clean room. Adjust the speed from the control unit.
If the error may not go out, there would be a problem with pre-filters. Make contact with the manufacturer for troubleshooting of FFU.
Troubleshooting of Fan Filter Unit
What is FFU Replacement Services of Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer?
A Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer not only designs an assorted number of fan filter units but also offer repairing services for FFU as:
The manufacturer will provide you, service engineers, to change or repair the FFU for providing normal cleanliness inside the clean room.
The service engineers first inspect the total count of particulates inside the clean room by using a particulate counter.
If the values will above the normal range, then HEPA filters integrity is measured to replace it with a new one.
Before filter installation, the HEPA filters are viewed in light. The power supply is turned off. After repairing the HEPA filters are again undergone testing and confirmation of the unit.
Maintenances of Fan Filter Unit
Thus a Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer has made it easy to combat the needs of clean rooms, isolation wards, and emerging technologies by integrating fans and filters.
FFU is simple and compact designed units that work independently to provide clean and filtered air.
ISO standards, cGMP compliance as well as EN 1822 compliance are followed to design credible FFU. The manufacturer-designed FFU has a high airflow rate with superb energy efficiency.
The standardized fan filter units configure easy installation and maintenance. So the Fan Filter Unit Manufacturer is renowned among customers for offering repairing, maintenance, installation, and tailored services at lower costs.
ISO Approved Prime Quality Fan Filter Unit