Your Reliable Supplier of Disposable Cleanroom Coveralls.
Sunnyda has been manufacturing cleanroom furniture and accessories for almost 20 years. Our unconventional methods and techniques, along with our ample experience, have helped us to achieve a quality product to satisfy your needs.
Sunnyda’s manufacturing techniques go parallel with ISO standards of cleanroom accessories, and being ISO recognized makes us trustworthy. The Disposable Cleanroom Coveralls we offer you are made from dense synthetic fibers like polyester, polyethylene, and polypropylene. The threads are woven in a fashion that does not disturb the regular breathing pattern. The material we use is durable and lightweight. We manufacture our disposable coveralls with reduced-linting material. They are designed for single-use as the lamination done is comparatively thin.
We provide you with various sterile and non-sterile disposable coveralls in white and blue colors. The Disposable Cleanroom Coveralls manufactured by Sunnyda are anti-static and are stitched to prevent the direct contact of harmful chemicals with your body and ensure your safety. They are breathable and flexible and prevent your body from frequent splashes in a clean room environment.
Sunnyda has been putting forward vigilant efforts to achieve your complete satisfaction, and we have always been more considerate of your needs. You can rely on our customized service and order our Disposable Cleanroom Coveralls made with fabric of your own choice that best suits your needs. We provide a range of these coveralls, including standard (without attached hood or boots) and hooded coveralls with sterilized inner socks.
You can get the Disposable Cleanroom Coveralls of your choice at the most level-headed prices. We are providing you with an additional option to get your product shaped according to your desire with the material of your own choice. Contact Sunnyda if you are interested in ordering one. Our staff is available if you have any questions using our online platform.
|Place of Origin||China|
|Product name||Disposable Cleanroom Coveralls|
|Material||PP, PP+PE, SMS and others|
|Color||Blue, Yellow and Customizable|
|Sterile||Non-sterile or sterile|
|Weight||25gms, 30 gms, 30-35gms, 40-45 gms, 55-60gms|
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls: An Ultimate FAQ Guide
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are designed to assure personnel or product protection from human contamination. The material used for its design is disposable. The lightweight material has lower costs as compared to washable coveralls.
The reliable fabric material of Disposable Clean Room Coveralls resists the entrance of airborne particulates and chemicals. The attached hoods and boots increase the protection rate.
It covers the whole body and assists in the flexible movement of the body while operating. Taped seams make coveralls less penetrating and more sterile for clean rooms of high cleanliness grades.
Thus these coveralls are the core part of PPE that is necessary for protective measures at lower and feasible costs.
To know more about it, keep reading the following buying guide.
Disposable Clean Room Coverall Boots Cover
What are Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are wearing clean room garments designed under standardized conditions. Breathable material is used for manufacturing.
These coveralls are manufactured for personnel or environmental protection from human contamination. A large variety of Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are available with different designs and materials.
These suits mediate protection from hazardous material, chemical penetration, and radiation exposure. The lint-free fabric prevents the retention of airborne particulates over the suit. Anti-static properties prevent electric charge damage.
PPE standards of classes 1, 2, and 3 are followed. ISO and GMP compliance makes them suitable for clean rooms.
Sunnyda Disposable Clean Room Coverall
What are the Key Features of Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
The key features of Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are given below:
- Microporous material is most commonly used for manufacturing
- Used reliably for anti-static treatments
- SMS, polypropylene, polyester, and TYVEK material is used for design variety
- Waterproof property, smooth fabric, and low lint make it reliable to use
- Elastic cuff and elastic backside prevent loosening of suit
- Prevention from penetration of liquid splashes and anti-dust property
- Front zipping assists in easy wearing
- Flexible waist assists in adjustment and setting of Disposable Clean Room Coveralls
- Elastic hoods are integrated for chin and neck coverage
- Flexible sleeves help in easy movement of arms during operation
- Approved from ISO and FDA certification
- CE marked, GMP, and EN compliant is followed for standard designing
Disposable Clean Room Coverall Backside is Elastic Which Reduces the Looseness of the Suit
Which Material is Used for Designing Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are designed for body protection from chemical penetration. Different type of material is used for offering a variety with varying rates of protection. These materials are given below:
The fabric made of microporous material mainly consists of polypropylene membrane. The polypropylene membrane is further sheathed with polypropylene nonwoven for microporous laminate fabric.
The microporous material contains tiny pores of 2nm or less than that. These pores do not allow the entrance of hazardous particulates but assist in a comfortable breath.
The coveralls that are made of polypropylene material are not expensive. These assist in easy breathing and are preferably selected for a non-critical environment.
It is a nonwoven fabric with three laminate layers. The upper and lower layer of SMS material is made of spun-bond polypropylene material. At the same time, the middle layer of SMS fabric is made of melt-blown material.
Microporous Material Disposable Clean Room Coverall
What are the Features of Polypropylene Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
The Disposable Clean Room Coveralls fabricated with polypropylene material are resistant and breathable. Their primary features are given below:
- Lightweight material and resistance against non-hazardous material assure comfortable working of the wearer.
- It acts as a bit of a barrier to penetration contaminants and other chemicals.
- The backside is elastic which reduces the looseness of the suit.
- Also, protect from snagging over product or equipment.
- It is a highly breathable, durable, and lightweight material.
- The wrinkles and cuffs are elastic for superb body coverage.
What is the Primary Function of Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are used for a vast number of applications based on their functions as:
- Its primary function is to assure the operator’s protection from the harms of hazardous material.
- It escapes skin from chemical penetration and its burning effects.
- Protects the working site from street clothing.
- While painting by DIY enthusiasts, these coveralls are used for preventing the normal clothing from spots and dust.
- But laboratory operations or clean rooms demand more protection as compared to painting.
- Products are also retained safe from deposition of contaminants from the operator as hairs, oil, sweat, etc.
- As per ISO 14644-5 standardization, the Disposable Clean Room Coveralls prevents clean room by acting as barrier filters.
- These barrier filters envelop the whole body to stop the dispersion of unfiltered contaminants and body emissions.
ISO Certified Disposable Clean Room Coverall
Why Do you Need Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are widely used for a large number of applications. The basic needs for which these are designed are given below:
- To protect the personnel from the harm of different hazardous materials.
- To resist the biohazards from the attack on the body can cause severe infections.
- The surrounding environment of the operational site is also being protected from contamination by the operator.
- The products are retained safe and protected by preventing chances of contamination caused by hair fall, clothing lint, etc.
- Act as a barrier filter to trap the airborne particulates from penetration into the body.
What are the Different Types of Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
There are different types of Disposable Clean Room Coveralls based on application requirements as:
Type 5 and 6 Coveralls of Microporous Material
Laminated microporous material is used for its manufacturing. It is breathable and highly resistant against microbial penetration as well as non-hazardous chemicals penetration. It is featured with anti-static properties.
Stability from radioactive material is also assured under standardized credentials. Elastic cuffs and low-lint properties make it categorized in type 5 and 6 coveralls.
Type 5 and 6 Coveralls with SMS Material
It consists of three-layered laminated fiber. It is widely used as liquid proof. The SMS material is more breathable as compared to the microporous material.
But it is considered less preferred for clean rooms because of its comfortable breathing and air permeability.
These are also anti-static and protective against the penetration of radioactive material. It is irradiated to gamma rays. It is categorized into class 3 PPE regulation and type 5, 6 coveralls standards.
SMS Cool Type Coveralls
The front is manufactured with microporous material, while the back side is fabricated with SMS material. It is also more breathable than other types and preferably used for more active tasks.
TYVEK Type Coveralls
It is manufactured with TYVEK that is a nonwoven material having polyethylene filaments. It is resistant to heat and pressure. It is highly resistant and anti-static as well. It is configured to contamination control.
Coveralls of Type 3, 4, 5 and 6
These coveralls offer a high level of protection against contaminants. It provides protection even from highly corrosive chemicals.
It does not allow the passage of particulates. Multilayers make polypropylene or polyethylene material that makes it highly resistant to chemical penetration.
SimSafe Coveralls of Type 4, 5 and 6
SimSafe clean room garments are also highly protective. These are featured with high comfort and anti-static properties.
SimSafe is a highly resistant material that is nonwoven. It is one of the materials that can be water cleaned to meet the needs of clean rooms. It is best suitable for ISO 4 clean room.
Type 5 Disposable Clean Room Coverall
What Accessories Can be Used with Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are designed under standardized credentials for their stability in clean rooms. Except for their standard design, some accessories options can be integrated with coveralls as:
If the suit is without boots, then overboots can be used as an accessory option. It increases the protection rate under its lint-free and breathing features. These overboots can quickly wear over outdoor shoes.
Anti-Slip Over Boots
These are manufactured with microporous material, assuring microbial growth protection and contamination protection.
The sole of these boots is made of PVC material that is anti-sleeping. It prevents the workers from slipping while working.
These oversleeves are knitted cuffs and protect the wearer from the environment. These are also lint-free and breathable.
These sleeves can be worn over the wearing coveralls to increase the protection rate while dealing with hazardous chemicals.
These sleeves are elastic at both ends, lint-free, and anti-static, assuring coverage of arms from hazardous chemicals.
Disposable Clean Room Coverall Elastic Sleeve
How are Disposable Clean Room Coveralls Different from Laboratory Coats?
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls
- These are fabricated and designed in such a way to provide full-body coverage. The outside environment of the workstation or the product is also being protected from body exposure as hairs etc.
- A diverse variety is available that is also called standard garments for clean rooms. Different type of material as microporous, SMS, polypropylene, polyester is being used for manufacturing.
- Based on seams design, coveralls are available in variety as serged type, taped seams, heat-sealed, serged seams, and bound seams.
- Some of the coveralls are available with hoods but no boots. Some are integrated with hoods as well as boots.
- It is featured with standardized credibility making them suitable for different ISO clean room classes.
- The working staff and operators wear it while dealing with the hazardous material. They resist the entrance of airborne particulates and protect the body from exposure to stringent chemicals.
- These are widely used for microelectronic, pharmaceuticals, sterile production sites. Long-term resistance to penetration, high filtration rate, and retention from particulates is maintained.
- These are disposable and prevents washing requirements. There will be no washing and lint preventing the retaining of microbes on the cloth surface.
- The laboratory coats are commonly fabricated with breathable and microporous material. The laboratory coats are more breathable as compared to other clean rooms, suits, and coveralls.
- These lab coats resist the penetration of chemicals as well as protection from non-hazardous material.
- There is also present zip or buttons for front closing. Usually, pockets are not available on laboratory coats.
- These are not specified with standardized credibility. So it is not preferred for clean rooms or can be used for low-class clean rooms.
- They were categorized under class 3 of PPE regulations. These are also CE marked as well as UKCA marked.
- Food processing, laboratories, and packings are the primary applications of laboratory coats.
- Based on seams, laboratory coats are categorized as serge seams in which two fabric parts are joined together by the use of thread.
What are the Benefits of Using Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
A diverse number of Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are available in different sizes and styles. These coveralls offer an assorted number of benefits for clean rooms as given below:
The coveralls are designed under standardized conditions assuring low particulates count for clean rooms. At the same time, other garments that are not designed under standardized conditions are not sterile.
An additional outer binding is designed while sewing. It is featured with bounded seams mediating protection from strike breakthroughs.
Folded for Feasible Donning
Due to the folding feature, it is prevented from excursions while donning and doffing. Its surface is also contaminated-free due to the smooth garment design.
Prevention from Contamination
The smooth surface prevents the sticking of contaminants and airborne particulates and ensures sterile cleaning maintenance.
Resistance Against Blood Borne Pathogens
The covering of the whole body makes resistance from viral and bacterial penetration. The blood and other body fluids are prevented from blood-borne penetrations.
The thumb loops attached with elastic sleeves prevent the body from direct exposure and particulate contamination.
Prevention from Chemical Penetration
The material used for coverall designing also shows chemical resistance from penetration as oil, sodium hydroxide, etc., used in clean rooms.
No Washing is Required
No pre-washing and laundry are required for these disposable garments. In this way, the garments are prevented from wrinkling and creasing, assuring retaining of smooth surfacing.
What are the Applications of Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are used for an assorted number of applications as given below:
- Pharmaceutical Clean Room
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Forensic Sciences
- Medical Clean Room
- Mining Industry
- Fiber Exposure
- Asbestos Removal
Applications of Disposable Clean Room Coverall
What are Antistatic Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
Anti-static Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are reliable that mitigate exposure with static electricity. It prevents the flow of charges.
While dealing with operations of microelectronics and semiconductors, damages can be occurred by the electrical explosion.
- The anti-static coveralls prevent charges or current production by rubbing material or body contact with charged particles.
- It meets the stringent needs of clean rooms.
- This clean room garment is also light weighted and protective.
- CE marked and came in 2 and 3 categories of PPE regulations.
- Best suitable to use for ISO 4 clean rooms.
- Ultra-low lint and breathable design.
- They are fabricated with polypropylene material.
- EU GMP compliance is implemented for a unique design.
Antistatic Disposable Clean Room Coverall
What is the Difference Between Disposable Clean Room Coveralls and Recycling Coveralls?
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls
- These are protective clean room coveralls that can be discarded or disposed of after utilization. These are light weighted and easy to carry.
- Different types of materials that show high strength and protection against microbial penetration are being used.
- These clean room garments are being used for air filtration and protection of working products from personnel contaminants.
- Anti-static and particulate-free material such as polyester is preferably used to dispose of quickly.
- Full-body coverage, elastic cuffs, and knees are basic features that increase the working standard in clean rooms.
- International standards for contamination control are also kept into consideration during their design.
- Polypropylene material, Tyvek, and Tychem material are all disposable materials that prevent high costs.
Recycling Non-Disposable Coveralls
- This type of coverall is more strengthened than disposable ones.
- Woven fabric is used for its fabrication. Coveralls with laminated washable material can be recycled or washed for reuse.
- The disposable coveralls are now recycled after the keen working of the R &D institute. Through recycling, all the disposable fabric is made to enable reuse.
- Through inspection, it is found that the standard of operation for recycled coveralls is comparable with Disposable Clean Room Coveralls. They meet the needs of clean room standardization.
- Except for, some of the clean room garments are washable. These can be washed with water and detergents. But the material of these coveralls is expensive as compared to disposable ones.
- Lint also occurs after washing that would need to remove for a smooth surface.
- The wrinkling in the coat also causes the retaining of airborne particulates over the surface.
- The process of recycling coveralls has no proven environment friendly and economic supportive behavior.
How is Bunny Style Disposable Clean Room Coveralls Different from Hooded Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are highly sterile and standardized garments that offer more protection as compared to clean room lab coats.
It assures the maximum coverage of skin from harms of hazardous material. Based on hoods and boots attachment, these are categorized as:
Bunny Style Disposable Clean Room Coveralls
- These are fabricated with attached hoods as well as boots to increase body protection by assuring full-body coverage.
- The hood is designed with an elastic front for face opening. At the same time, the boots are skid resistant for safe walking.
- The wrists and ankles are also elastic for superb flexibility. The front zipper of the bunny is made of polyester that is non-sparkling.
- After completing the operation, it can be disposed of to get rid of the washing process and resulting creasing.
Hooded Disposable Clean Room Coveralls
- These are the same as bunny style, but the difference is that only hoods are attached, boots are not attached for foot covering.
- The wrist and ankles are also elastic.
- The nonwoven material is used for its fabrication that is chemically inert.
- Zip closure assures an easy-wearing of the coverall.
- The sleeves pattern assists in easy movement and covering of the whole arm.
- These are also disposed of after finalizing an operation mitigating the washing needs.
Hooded Disposable Clean Room Coveralls
What is Microporous Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
These Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are manufactured with microporous material. It is a polypropylene membrane containing pores of less than 2nm diameter.
These pores do not allow the passing of tiny solid or liquid particulates towards the body. Microporous material is breathable, highly reliable, and liquid resistant.
The microporous coveralls assist in easy breathing and body protection from the penetration of hazardous chemicals.
Except for, fabrication of knitted cuffs increases the wearing comfort. The essential features of this microporous coverall are:
- Categorized in type 3 of PPE regulations.
- Resistant from radioactive particles and radioactive exposure.
- Protect from chemical penetration.
- Act as a barrier against microbial infections as per EN 14126 and EN 14126 standa
- A self-adhesive flap is present over the zip of the coverall.
- Material integrity with low lint deposit.
- Suitable to use for class 1 clean room.
- Forensic science, laboratories, pharmaceuticals, and clean rooms are primary applications.
What is SMS Type Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
SMS material is also used for coverall fabrication. It is also called a spun-bond melt is blown spun bond. It has resistance against hazardous material. But it allows less breathing as compared to the microporous fabrics.
SMS material consists of three layers. Melt blown is the middle layer. While the spun bound is the upper layer and lower layer.
The Disposable Clean Room Coveralls made of SMS fiber are tougher and strengthened than microporous material. It allows the retaining of particulates because of its air permeability.
That’s why it is less recommended for high sterile clean rooms. Their primary features are given below:
- These coveralls are categorized into type 3 PPE regulations.
- Fabricated with elastic cuffs and easy breathing.
- Also resistant against radioactive material under certification of EN 1073-2 standard.
- Suitable for less hazardous operations.
- Considered best to use for construction work.
- Available in three primary colors white, red, and blue.
- The middle layer of fabric act as a filter for preventing the passage of dust and contaminants.
- It comes in the third number category of CE approved type 5 and type 6 coveralls
SMS Type Disposable Clean Room Coverall
Which Factors Should be Considered While Selecting your Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are designed in a large variety to meet the needs of clean room classes. Different standards are implemented during their design and manufacturing.
Except for, some factors should be considered while selecting them as:
Serged Type Seams
It is used to join two pieces of fiber by the use of thread with interlocking. Serged seams are standard for disposable garments. It is used for the environment dealing with dry particulates and toxic chemicals.
So first, inspect the particulate and chemical type which is under observation. Also, consider cleanliness grade and then select accordingly.
The two fabrics are serged together in taped seams, and then the joint is taped. In this way, the taped seams cover even small openings. It assures superb resistance against chemical penetration.
The gown is sewn, and the seams are tightly closed with heat-activated tape. This type of Disposable Clean Room Coveralls is liquid proof and resistant to particulates.
These different seam styles are selected based on the cleanliness grade of sterile room requirements. Select these coveralls by keeping in view the requirements of clean rooms.
Standards for Manufacturing
EN943-1 Type 1 Standard
The gas-tight coveralls are designed under this compliment. These are also self-contained and independent of ambient environments.
While the type-2 clean room garments are non-gas protective with the maintenance of positive pressure.
EN ISO Standard (Type-5 Category)
Under ISO standardization, type-5 category coveralls are manufactured. These suits provide full-body coverage from neck to foot and are resistant against airborne particulates.
Type-6 Category by EN ISO Standard
ISO standardized type-6 Disposable Clean Room Coveralls show limited performance for chemical protection. These are featured to provide partial body protection and inhibition from chemical penetration.
For light sprays and liquid aerosols, these coveralls are preferably selected. So under different design standards and work categories, there are available Disposable Clean Room Coveralls from type 1 to type 6.
Keep in mind these standard types; select that matches your needs.
For Which Clean Room Classes, Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are Available?
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are precisely manufactured and prepared to meet the requirements of ISO clean room classes.
For maintaining cleanliness grade, these are available for different clean room classes as given below:
- ISO 4 clean room or class 10 clean room
- Most commonly used for ISO 5 clean room or class 100 clean room.
- The coveralls made of polyester material are suitable for ISO 6 class or class 1000 clean
- For ISO 7 clean room or class 10,000, clean room polyester overalls are available.
- ISO 8 or clean room class 100,000.
ISO Class 4 Disposable Clean Room Coverall
What is the Design Standardization of Disposable Clean Room Coveralls?
A diverse number of international standards are implemented while designing standard Disposable Clean Room Coveralls as given below:
EN 119-5 Standard
This standard is implemented for designing coveralls with anti-static properties. The clean rooms that require anti-static garments are designed under this standardization.
EN 1073-2 Standard
Manufacturing under this standard assures that coveralls will be resistant to radioactive material. Radioactive direct exposure is also being resisted.
EN 14126 Standard
Protection from microbial infections is made possible by implementing this standard during manufacturing.
EN 14605 Standard
For assuring resistance against liquid. Liquid-tight and liquid-proof coverall is fabricated under the implementation of this standard.
EN 13982-1 Standard
Making resistance against solid particulates is made possible by credible design manufacturing under this standard.
EN ISO 13982-1 Standard
Disposable Clean Room Coveralls designed by implementing this standard are called type 5 coveralls.
EN 13034 Standard
This standard is also implemented for designing coveralls of type- 6 that would be protective and strengthened to resist hazardous chemicals.
Thus the Disposable Clean Room Coveralls are specified among clean room garments that assure complete body coverage. Anti-static, breathable design and elastic cuffs are their main features.
These are available in diverse varieties and types as microporous, SMS, and TYVEC material fabricated coveralls. Based on seams, these are serged type and taped seams, etc.
Different international standards are considered for standard designs, such as ISO standard, cGMP compliance, and EN standard. These coveralls are suitable for clean rooms of different cleanliness grades.
100% Quality Tested Disposable Clean Room Coveralls