Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit
- GMP Standard
- Competitive Price
- 304 Stainless steel
- Adjustable air volume
- Good after-sale Service and Cost Performance
Your Primary Manufacturer of Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit and Reliable Business Partner.
Sunnyda being the top-ranked clean room manufacturer and supplier aims to provide you with high-quality clean room equipment throughout the globe. Our manufacturing quality is recognized and trusted in the whole world. Along with providing high-quality products, we never demand high prices from your end, making our products affordable for you.
In the list of our top-selling products, various Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit types are also included. We have an exclusive range of FFUs to meet the needs of your different clean room types and ISO standards. Our FFUs have high-quality construction, making them highly resistant to corrosion and rusting problems.
FFUs manufactured by Sunnyda come with various modern safety features for preventing contamination of your clean room. Also, they are highly reliable and durable to make sure that you invest only once for getting the right Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit and use it for years.
The best thing about buying the Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit from Sunnyda is the freedom of customization that we offer. You can choose every single feature according to your choice, depending upon your application requirements. This makes the final product highly compatible and efficient for your desired applications.
Sunnyda is always available to help you with your inquiries and complaints. In case you want to get details about our Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit varieties, or any other product, contact our customer support to get an immediate response. We have a 24/7 customer help desk to help you anytime with your queries and issues.
- Data Sheet
- Material Certificate
|Dimension (L*W*H) mm||580*575*325||1185*575*325||1185*1175*325|
|HEPA filter size mm||570*570*71||1170*570*71||1170*1170*71|
|Material||Aluminum zinc coated|
Help You to Find Clean Room Related Products
Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit-A Complete Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
The clean room environment is at high risk of contamination due to the entry and exit of personnel and materials. The Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit is the best solution to control contamination by sending clean air inside the clean room and drawing contaminated air outside it.
It ensures that the cleanliness level of the clean room is maintained and no contaminated air is left in the clean room.
This FFU unit has efficient fans that help in the movement of air inside and outside the clean room. It also has different types of filters to filter particles of specific sizes and allow entry of only specific-sized particles.
These FFUs have special design and construction making them highly compatible with the clean room ISO standards. As a result, maximum protection of the clean room is achieved from the risk of contamination and efficiency loss.
To find out more about Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit read this detailed buying guide, to know its differences, benefits, application, and much more. Let’s begin.
HEPA Fan Filter Unit Testing
What is a Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
A Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit is an advanced clean room filtration unit that helps in filtering particles of the desired size into the clean room environment.
This size depends on the type of filter installed in your FFU and your application requirement demands.
Using a pre-filter the air is first taken inside by the fan, and then the sub-micron particles are filtered by ULPA or HEPA filter to give purified and clean air supply.
A Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit is better to use for providing localized clean air to the clean room environment than a traditional AHU (Air Handling Unit) because it saves energy and gives efficient results.
Another name for clean room HEPA filters is an integrated blower module and helps efficiently in controlling the contamination spread inside a clean room.
As compared to traditional AHU, FFU has higher energy efficiency and frequent usage in modern clean room designs.
When choosing your desired FFU consider the right size, best filter media options, and suitable airflow rates.
Sunnyda Clean Room Fan Filter Unit
What are the Features of a Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
- Three-speed options: high, medium, and low which help in air balancing
- Diffuser panel and internal baffling plate are installed for uniform and quite an airflow to the filter face for generating laminar flow (as produced by a laminar flow cabinet)
- Compatible with ISO 14644-3 instructions
- Easy to open clips and gel sealing that helps in easy and quick filter replacement without needing to break the ceiling of the clean room
- low-profile construction so that the fan filter unit can be installed in a clean room having ceiling heights of 9 feet
- Satisfies IEST Recommended Practices and complies with UL 900 standards
- All-stainless steel body and frame compatible with high clean room standards
- 24/7 operational performance with easy usage and no maintenance requirements for years
- Centrifugal fans with forward-curved designs
Features of Clean Room Fan Filter Unit
What are the General Specifications of a Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
- Voltage Options: 120V and 240V voltage options
- Size Options: 610 x 914 mm, 610 x 1219 mm, 610 x 610 mm
- Housing Options: Stainless steel and cold rolled steel housing options are available
- Filter Options: Top-side-replaceable and room-side-replaceable filter options available
- ULPA Filter:999% efficient Ultra-Low Penetration Air filter for removing particles sizing less than equal to 0.12 microns
- HEPA Filter: 99% efficient High-Efficiency Particulate Air filter for removing particles less than equal to 0.3 microns
- Pre-Filter: MERV (Minimum efficiency reporting value) 7 pre-filter having 30% ratings by ASHRAE
- Motor: ¼ HP thermally protected Direct Drive with auto overload reset
- Threaded Inserts: Threaded inserts (1/4-20) on the corners by guy-wires for allowing the suspension
Fan Filter Unit Design Specification
What are the Types of Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
Super Thin FFU
This Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit type has multiple features to add more to your filtration results. These features include:
It features overheat protection, low air resistance, a bright and smooth surface, and excellent sound insulation. It has a special air entry design for efficiently lowering the noise levels.
Considerable Air Speed Increase Percentage:
On average the airspeed increase percentage can reach up to 25 percent. This FFU also has an energy-saving operation, requires less maintenance, and has low noise levels, less vibration, a long life span, and adjustable speed.
Extended Service Life:
The average working speed of this FFU is 0.45 meters per second. It has stable outlet speed and requires rare filter replacement. It also improves the fan’s service life.
The space-saving design of this Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit requires less space for installation and operation. It is lightweight, easy to carry, and has high efficiency.
Direct Current FFU
As the name says, this FFU uses DC for its operation. Other features of a DC FFU are:
This FFU has an electronically commutated DC smooth voltage wave that helps in energy saving.
With intelligent control and remote automatic control systems, you can get the most suitable match of electronic and mechanical control systems.
⅕ Alternating Current (AC) fan is just required for the startup which has excellent braking performance and can start multiple fans simultaneously.
Low Heat Power:
Energy-efficient DC fans installed in this FFU have low heat output and provide more workspace to reduce the heat power.
Thin Type Fan Filter Unit
What are the Benefits of a Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
You can easily fit this Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit into a limited internal floor area as it has reduced height restrictions.
No Retrofitting Requirements:
It comes with an easy installation process and has no retrofitting requirements. Without restructuring the walls you can easily update the contamination control systems.
You can easily place it on the workbench top as it is portable and easily movable.
It is exactly the opposite of traditional airflow systems when it comes to portability. You can easily move a Fan Filter Unit to the desired location whenever required.
The best thing about FFU is that it is very affordable so that you don’t have to think twice when making the purchase. On the other hand, conventional recirculating air units are very costly.
Gel sealing makes sure that there is no room for leakage. It provides an ideal leak-free gap in the middle of the filter housing.
This sealing material has low clamping pressure requirements as compared to a typical gasket.
Portable HEPA Fan Filter Unit
What are the Applications of a Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
- Medical Facilities
- Disc-Drive Production
- Bio-Engineering Areas
- Electronics Manufacturing
Applications of Fan Filter Unit
What are the Accessories Used With Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
- Challenge Port Kit
- Stainless Surface Mount Frame to Allow Installation in the Ceiling Without Requiring T-Grid
- Power Plug Adapter
- Ducted Inlet Connection Adapter (12”)
- Eyebolt Package
- Filter Replacement Alarm
- Replacement Filter
- Pre-Filter Safety Cover
- Control Panel Having Power Distribution Modules and Night Mode Switch
HEPA Fan Filter Unit Ionizing Br
What Does Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit Control System Include?
A Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit control system has a well-constructed layout that makes the operation easier and error-free.
It has the following features:
The control system can be used to adjust units from remote locations. Even when the operator is not around, the system can work according to the preset conditions adjusted beforehand.
It enables the operator to control the airflow to a site where there is less concentration. Controlling the air in this way allows to save up on the running cost of the Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit.
The energy consumption of the control unit is reasonable and therefore it reduces the utility cost. 115 V motor blower units and 277 V motor blower units are installed in this control unit. These standardized units built by any top-notch fan filter unit manufacturer help you avoid the DC motor units which are quite expensive and difficult to manage.
Each FFU control unit can have one or more addresses. Each address is controlled by a wall-mounted console and there can be either for FFUs in one address or even more than that.
The components of each Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit address is given below:
- 4 SAM units wired together as a group.
- A motor blower unit with two impeller options. You can choose between 277 V or 115 V.
- HEPA or ULPA filtration system that comes with 53mm media packs.
- Units of 24 fan filter units and 4 SAM comprising 1 master unit. There are 3 slave units as well.
- The mounted console with advanced features such as LED lighting. It should be user-friendly and simple to operate.
HEPA Fan Filter Unit Rapid Responsive Controller
What are the LED Operation Indications Related to a Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
The LED operation indications related to a Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit hold significant value in its operation.
The indications are as follows:
- If the Filter LED color is green, it indicates normal operation until further pressure drops. This shall be greater than the calibrated pressure drop.
- The yellow light of the filter LED indicates that the pressure drop has crossed the calibrated pressure drop.
- The green motor LED light indicates normal operation when the static pressure is above 0.1 w.g.
- Yellow red LED light shows that the motor is not working. This happens when the static pressure is below 0.1.
Compact Design Fan Filter Unit With LED Light Indicator
Which Precautionary Measure you Should Consider for your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
For using a Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit, you must follow the given precautionary measures:
As soon as you receive the shipping, make sure there is no shipping damage through inspection.
If there is any shipping damage to the Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit, go for a freight claim with the company that shipped your package. Also, evaluate the extent of damage and explain it clearly in the bill.
The HEPA filter media and the HEPA filter box shall not be touched with bare hands. It is protected by a metal screen that is painted and protects the downstream side in case of an accident.
Thus if you touch the screen, there can be damage to the filter. Only use the aluminum frame to carry or lift the system. Also, if the filter media is damaged, you would not be able to opt for a warranty.
It shall never be handled in such a way that it is placed on its filter.
Always place it on its side instead. Don’t use the blower assembly as a handle as it can break and therefore only approach the system from its sides whenever you need to lift or transport it.
Before you start the Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit again see if there is any damage due to foreign objects. If it is slight, it can be tolerated but if the damage is significant, immediately report it.
Make sure there is an appropriate power supply before powering your unit. Also, the power supply shall be well insulated and stable.
The I.D label of the FFU fan filter unit has all the details about the input voltage.
To avoid the risk of fire, injury to a person, or electrical shock, the insulation of the wiring is very important.
The wiring must be done by a qualified and experienced person who abides by all the standards and codes of wiring.
Make sure that you switch the Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit off and discontinue the power before going for the maintenance and cleaning procedure. Also, lock or tag the system to avoid it being accidentally switched on.
Aluminum Frame Fan Filter Unit
What are the Service Instructions for a Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
For Servicing of your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit, you must go for a reliable and well-experienced servicing team.
Make sure that they are certified and have sufficient knowledge and experience with clean rooms and filtration systems.
- Remove the access panel or the adjacent ceiling to gain access to the top unit or panel.
- If it is a non-ducted type Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit, push the filter to one side and slide it out from the brackets. For the ducted type, remove the duct collar or pre-filter housing. Use the screws to remove the prefilter and you will get access to the motor.
- Carefully observe all the wire locations so that you can re-install them later.
- Open the control box of your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit and disconnect all the wires at the terminal block. You can take reference from the wiring diagram.
- The 6 bolts shall be removed to detach the blower and the motor.
- Remove the motor assembly carefully.
- Look for any damage or defect in the motor and inspect it closely.
- Attach a new motor in its place and repeat the steps you followed for the removal of the old one in the reverse manner.
Roomside Accessible Motor:
- The perforated face diffuser shall be removed by using quarter-turn fasteners such that the face stays in its place.
- Now remove the FFU filter by loosening the cam latch bolts. It is done by turning it counterclockwise. You can either use your hands or a hex key for tightening it.
- To open the position, turn all cam latch filter retainers.
- To take out the baffle container, remove the nuts securing them in place.
- Remove the baffle bolts (4 in total) on the retainer bracket’s opposite sides, using a socket wrench.
- Now remove the baffle and the retainer bracket from the module.
- Take out the housing to reach the control lid.
- Reach the control box of your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit by roving the control lid.
- Assemble the baffle in its place.
FFU Perforated Face Diffuser
How to Extend Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit Life and Reduce Operational Cost?
As a clean room runs for 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week, it is important to increase the life of your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit and reduce its operational cost.
Running such a well-designed system is costly but if it shuts down or its efficiency is decreased, the loss of productivity is much more than the money spent on the system in the first place.
If it is shut down, you have to shut down the clean room which leads to direct loss of time and money invested in all the reactions being carried out over there.
Restarting the Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit might take some hours or even a few days depending upon the type of damage or error.
When the fan filter unit for clean room is not being used, slow down the fan filter speed. This helps to improve the life of the filters and the motor. Also, slow fan filter speed helps in reducing operational costs.
FFU Filter Cleaning
When is Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit Replacement Required?
The Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit replacement and maintenance play an important role in the overall efficiency of the system which directly affects the productivity of the clean room.
A HEPA or ULPA filter has a usual life span of 3-5 years but it can be extended to 7 years with good maintenance and appropriate use.
Some of the Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit models may last more than the expected life span because they were not used enough.
It might be due to the application for which they are being used. The filter-load and the contaminant load in the clean room are also considerable factors.
For some applications and environments, the filter must be used to its full capacity, however, in some cases, only a fraction of its capacity is used and thus produces satisfactory results.
The use of prefilters, their cleaning, and timely replacement can also help you save on the cost of new filters. The prefilter takes most of the filtration load thus making it sustainable for the main filter.
However, the best time to change your HEPA and ULPA filters is when you realize that it no longer works as good as it used to before, and changing the filter would bring a considerable change in your productivity.
To check the performance of your filters, you must go for particle counting. It is the most reliable test in this regard.
This is to ensure that your clean room is in accordance with ISO or federal standards. If you are dealing with a class 10 clean room, it must fulfill all the criteria of this class.
For more precision, and quantitative analysis, calculate the static pressure and see if it is twice the value of initial resistance.
This is also a way to see if it is time to replace your filters. The pressure is measured in the supply air plenum before the HEPA filter and after the blower.
99.999% Efficient ULPA Filter of Fan Filter Unit
How to Replace your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
Replacing the HEPA and ULPA at the right time and in the right way results in better performance of the clean room.
To replace the filters of your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit, follow the given instructions:
The type of filter being replaced also matters because if it is a ceiling-mounted filter, you might have to get some professional help as it requires some tools and equipment to deal with clean room ceiling tiles.
However, if it is a wall-mounted Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit, you can easily install it on your own and there is no need for any special equipment.
- First of all, remove the module from the ceiling.
- Now remove the already embedded unit from the ceiling.
- Use a hex drive socket to remove the screws of the sheet that hold the metal housing of the filter.
- Remove the old filter from the metal housing by detaching it and placing the new filter in its place.
- Make sure that the sheet metal does not touch the filter media.
- Any accidental contact with the filter media can cause leakage and damage to the filter media.
- The housing must be centered on the filter properly and then screwed to hold it in place.
- Now reinstall the Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit back into the ceiling in its niche.
- As the filters come with a new gasket you don’t have to use any additional sealing material.
Replacement of Fan Filter Unit
How to Customize your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
For customization of your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit, the following points are helpful:
- Make sure that the size and model are according to the requirements of your application.
- The higher capacity unit can be selected for better performance and precision.
- The aerosol injection port is a unique feature.
- You can opt for a face-mounted LED indicator. It will help you make the operation easier.
- Integrated LED lighting leads to better visibility and better performance.
- You can also go for a room-side-accessible control to make the handling easier and more approachable.
Customized FFU Fan Filter Unit
What are the Troubleshooting Tips for your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit?
By troubleshooting the problems as soon as you encounter them, you can increase the efficiency of your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit and prevent further damage.
In Case of Low Air Velocity:
- Inspect the pre-filter media carefully. If required, clean and replace it.
- For increased blower output, adjust the variable speed control.
- Check the voltage, power, amperage, and distribution frequency of your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit.
- If the velocity still doesn’t improve, replace the HEPA or ULPA filters.
In Case of High Air Velocity:
- The variable speed control shall be adjusted for lower blower output.
- Excessive contamination or non-laminar flow
- Check the system for any obstruction.
- See if there are any other air-moving devices being operated in close surroundings. It can also disrupt the airflow pattern.
- Check the air velocity of your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit. If the air velocity is low, troubleshoot it first.
- Go for a smoke and photometer test to be conducted on the HEPA or ULPA filters. Seal the system properly.
Motor Keeps Shutting Off:
- Check the ducting of the unit.
- If it is ducted, then go for measuring the inlet pressure.
- If the inlet pressure is positive, rebalance the system until the inlet pressure becomes zero.
Red LED Light Indication:
- Check the working and wiring of the motor.
- Measure the inlet pressure of your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit and adjust to zero.
Yellow LED Light Indication:
- Check the voltage and power of the motor.
- The setpoint on the speed controller of the control mode should not be 0%.
- The control harness between the motor and the controller shall also be checked.
Troubleshooting of Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit
Whenever buying a Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit make sure to consider the top-ranked clean room manufacturers for your purchase who are well-known for their high-quality clean room filters and equipment.
Always prioritize durability, reliability, affordability, and quality for making the best purchase.
Make sure to take care of the regular maintenance of your Clean Room HEPA Fan Filter Unit to increase its performance, efficiency, and durability.
Negligence in proper maintenance will affect the contamination control results and ultimately the cleanliness level of your clean room.
CE Certified HEPA Fan Filter Unit