Your Reliable Clean Room Doors Manufacturer and Business Partner.
Sunnyda is the most competent and reliable company that offers you a wide variety of insulated clean room doors. By our consistent hardworking and persuasion to undertake advancements in our products has helped a lot to stretch our footprints of success over the global map.
Being a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer we have designed different types of insulated clean room doors to maintain the clean room cleaning grade. After introducing you to our full line of clean room doors, we are still persistent to set our benchmarks in emerging technology and innovations. Sunnyda is one of the best Clean Room Doors Manufacturers that has introduced hermetically sealed and insulated clean room doors for a variety of applications. We have successfully made it possible for that sealed design of clean room doors to be sensitive to the growth of microbes.
This innovatory modification indoors has also helped to make concerns about your patient’s safety in the healthcare department. We also offer you installation and repair services. Our CSCS and CHAS accredited staff facilitates you with consultation and training sessions.
You can also approach us for getting customized clean room doors. As a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer, we will deliver your order right after two weeks after your order placement.
So if you are looking for a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer, Sunnyda is your best choice that helps clients to conduct their business under our support. Contact us today and place your order at the best suitable price for clean room doors.
|DOOR WIDTH||SINGLE DOOR
|MOTOR SYSTEM||JOINT VENTURE SYSTEM|
|TYPES||SANDWICH PANEL||HANDICRAFT PANEL||WALL DOOR|
|PANEL TYPE||COLORED GI PANEL||SUS PANEL||HPL PANEL|
|LOCK TYPE||HIDDEN HANDLE ,SUS HANDLE,SPLIT LOCK,HANDLE LOCK|
|CONTROLLING||EXPOSED DOOR CLOSER,INERLOCK.|
Clean Room Doors Manufacturer-A Detailed Guide by Sunnyda.
For performing different industrial processes that are sensitive to airborne particulates, different clean rooms are used.
The Clean Room Doors Manufacturer is helpful to maintain the integrity and sterility of clean rooms by offering hygienic and standardized clean rooms.
International standards are implemented while designing a variety of doors as ISO 14644, FDA, and cGMP compliance. The Clean Room Doors Manufacturer’s accredited certification increase the reliability of products.
Off-sale servicing, lower costs, and flush-designed doors offered by Clean Room Doors Manufacture have made it the best choice among customers. To know more about a reliable manufacturer keep reading this well-researched guide.
Clean Room Door Inspection
Who is a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer is a renowned clean room doors manufacturing company that deals with the controlled requirements of a clean room.
Different applications as pharmaceuticals are being trapped and interrupted by cracks and crevices of doors that assist the growth of disastrous microbes.
To combat this situation, the Clean Room Doors Manufacturer offers a variety of seamless sealed and sterile clean room doors with a smooth surface.
Hinges, electronic locks, door panels, and frames are the basic components of the doors that are assembled into unique doors by the manufacturer.
Sunnyda Clean Room Automatic Door
For Which Purpose Does a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Design Clean Room Doors?
- For sterilized and contamination-free processing, the clean rooms are installed at a place bearing less contamination and environmental pollutants.
- To make your clean room sterile and preventive from the entry of disastrous particulates, Clean Room Doors Manufacturer constructs a variety of doors.
- The doors are designed to provide an airtight seal so that no contaminants or dust particulate may get enter inside the clean room while personnel enters.
- Doors are manufactured to provide an easy and sterile track for material transferring and personnel passage.
Airtight Hospital Room Door
Under Which Specifications Do a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Designs Doors?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer uses specified and durable material for the construction of clean room doors under some core specifications as given below:
- Flush mounted, durable, and insulated clean room doors according to clean room standards.
- PCGI door blade material.
- Door frames are designed with powder-coated aluminum.
- 304 Stainless steel for door handles manufacturing.
- Electrical interlocking system and deadlocks having EU norm cylinder.
- Viewing window made of double glass and flushed mounted to the door face.
- Nanoparticle-type gaskets are made of rubber.
- Rall-9002 color for door and ball bearing hinges.
Design Specification of Clean Room Door
With Which Fundamental Features Does a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Construct Clean Room Doors?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer is renowned for offering an assorted number of clean room doors with some fundamental features as given below:
- Dust prohibition from entering clean rooms that are sensitive to airborne particulates and dust particulates.
- Stainless steel and aluminum material is used for doors construction.
- Flush mount windows for vision across the door integrated into it.
- Frequency controlling unit integrated to the door for adjusting the speed of the unit.
- Lower permeable values for level up the door working efficiency.
- Control units and drives for safety measures in an emergency.
- Side guides and bottom of the door to maintain the tight sealing as well as the temperature of the clean room.
Heavy Duty Clean Room Door Handel
What are Submittals Assembled by Clean Room Doors Manufacturer?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer designs a variety of clean room doors under-designed manufacturing process and finally assembled its submittals about the product as:
The submittals that are designed for product data dictated the maintenance, handling, and installation instructions about the clean room doors. It also includes instructions for product usage as well as recommendations.
On finalizing the design of the product, a sample of at least 6 inches is taken to dictate the color, finishing material of the original product.
The certificates awarded to the manufacturer validate that the product is designed according to the standard or exceeding the standard specifications.
Clean Room Door Assembly
How Does a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Construct Clean Room Doors?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer construct clean room doors by following some steps:
- After order placement, the submittals drawings and design is prepared as per customer requisite.
- The configuration of the door is selected as either a single door or double door.
- After configuration, suitable manufacturing is selected that can be manual or mechanical.
- As the per-requisite raw material is collected and manufacturing is being started under the implementation of different international standards.
- The door frames can be factory mounted to doors or separately designed based on application needs.
- Clean room door windows are also featured with glazing material and designed to be a full or half window.
- Door panels are constructed by using a different material for facing and core regions in regulated proportions.
- All of the door parts are assembled and different accessories options as door interlocking systems are featured to doors.
- After complete construction, the specifications of the door is being matched with standard compliance.
- Submittals about the whole manufacturing process, instructions, and recommendation is prepared.
- After that company’s quality assurance documentation is prepared to detach with product shipment.
Clean Room Door Manufacturing
Which Accessories Option Does a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Integrate With Clean Room Doors?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer is renowned for offering standardized as well as customized clean room doors by integrating accessories options with doors as given below:
- Card Opening
An access control system is featured to the doors that will assist in adjustments to the environment. A specified working is set over the cord for giving access to workers.
- Electronic Lock system
Some clean room doors that are integrated with mechanical locks can be customized with the electronic interlocking system as per customers’ requisite.
- Mechanical Lock System
With an electrical automatic interlocking system, a mechanical interlocking system is also featured with clean room doors to open and close with keys or handles when required.
- Automatic Door System
An automatic button is fitted to the door. On single press, the door opens and closes automatically after the passing of personnel.
- Stainless Steel Door Panels
Aluminum door panels are inserted indoors designing but except this as per application requirements we also offer doors designed with stainless steel material.
- Filling With Mineral Wool
The clean room door panels are generally filled with PIR foam but for customization services, mineral wool panels are also integrated into doors.
Card Opening Clean Room Door
Which Material Does a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Use for Doors Glazing?
Glazing is a process to make a product sealed and waterproof for inherent material. For windows glazing, glass material is fixed inside the window frame.
The Clean Room Doors Manufacturer use different glazing material based on the type of door as:
Glazing Material for Aluminum Swinging Doors
- PVC ( Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Tempered Glass
Glazing for Aluminum Sliding Door
- Tempered Glass
Glazing for Stainless Steel Swinging Door (Partially Seam Weld)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Tempered Glass
Glazing for SS Swinging Door with Continuous Seam Weld
- Tempered Glass
Tempered Glass Hospital Room Door
How Many Types of Clean Room Doors are Designed by Clean Room Doors Manufacturer?
Clean Room Doors Based on Opening Pattern
- Swinging Clean Room Doors
These doors are fixed to clean room walls by the use of hinges. The hinges are fixed on door frames at one side while on the other side, the door is get fixed for moving to and fro in a clean room.
These swinging doors can be integrated into any position of length and height. But its drawback is that the swinging doors demand larger space in the clean room for its swinging.
- Clean Room Sliding Doors
Railing tacks are set up on the threshold at which the clean room sliding door moves. The benefit to install this door is that it occupies less space as compared to the swinging door.
When an automatic door opening system is integrated with sliding doors, it assists the passage of heavy traffic efficiently as well as lowers the need to touch the door for aseptic conditions.
- Automatic Roller Doors
It can also be customized for different widths and lengths as per application requisite.
Based on Material for Clean Room Construction
- Aluminum Clean Room Door
It is designed with aluminum panel facings and can be used for applications that require no stringent conditions about cleaning.
It is mostly preferred to use for clean rooms requiring less controlled conditions.
- Stainless Steel Clean Room Doors
Different stainless steel grade as 304 SS, 316 SS, and 201 SS is used for designing doors. The stainless steel doors are highly durable and corrosion resistive.
- Powdered Coated Steel Clean Room Doors
These clean room doors have also greater thermal insulation and corrosion resistance further strengthened by the coating material.
- Melamine Grease Clean Room Door
The clean room doors that are designed with melamine grease are also renowned for their corrosion resistance, durable but are a little expensive.
Clean Room Doors Based on Category
- Single Door
The single door is best suitable for those applications that face the passing of people as compared to the material.
If you require width for a door frame less than 1200mm then prefer to use a single door clean room for normal passing.
- Double Door
If you require a frame width of the door above 1200mm and you are looking for doors to be supportive for material passing, use the double door.
- Child-Mother Door
It is called so because it consists of one narrow door and the other door with broader width.
Normally the small door remains open for small things or personnel passage while the other one remains closed.
Both doors can be opened for material transfer and preferred to select for application requiring 2000mm to 4000mm door width.
Double Door Stainless Steel ICU Room Door
How is a GRP Door Different from Steel Door Designed by Clean Room Doors Manufacturer?
The GRP clean room door is designed by the use of glass-reinforced polyester material. It can easily be cleaned by using disinfectants.
- It has resistivity for water, fire, corrosion, and chemicals.
- CGMP and FDA-approved lightweight clean room door.
- Protective from corrosion and shedding process.
- Smooth surfacing with no holes, dents, and voids on the surface.
- Environment friendly having no requirements for refinishing.
The steel clean room doors are designed by using coated steel material to make them resistive against corrosion.
- The steel doors have joints and bends, so they cannot be easily clean as GRP doors.
- It has no waterproofing capability but instead, it has also undergone oxidation on exposure with cleaning material.
- A little bit difficult to operate and requires more expenditures for maintenance and repair
- It has the least resistance to corrosion.
- The surface of the steel is also not smooth as the painted sheets adopt dents over the surface.
What are the Benefits of Using Clean Room Doors Designed by a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer uses stainless steel material doors for pharmaceutical applications.
While aluminum doors are designed for applications requiring less controlled conditions with many other benefits for your application as given below:
Automatic Door Operating System
Motion sensors are attached to the door for applications requiring aseptic conditions so that door will open automatically.
Flush mounting windows having smooth surfaces are integrated with doors that assist in easy cleaning of the door.
High Speed of Door Opening/Closing
The interlocking system is configured with doors that ensure the opening of the door within no time to protect the entry of microbes inside the clean room door.
The door can easily swing to and fro without making any interruption or injury for the operator.
The fire-rated clean room doors help in the prevention of fire spread and smoke inside the clean room in case of emergency.
The Clean Room Doors Manufacturer also offers customized tailored doors for your application. You have to just provide your required dimensions for getting your desired size door.
Which Material Does a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Use for Doors Designing?
Different category material is used for the construction of clean room doors to bring some variety and come up with the needs of different clean rooms.
The Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Uses Material for Door Frame:
- 304 Stainless Steel Material
- Powder-Coated Steel Door Frames
- 316L Stainless Steel Material
- Aluminum Frames
- Aluminum Coated Door Frames
Material Used for the Construction of Door Panels:
- 304 SS Door Panels
- Polypropylene Door Panels
- Tempered Glass Clean Room Panels
- Polycarbonate Door Panels
- 316L Door Panels
- Acrylic Panels for Clean Room Doors
- Vinyl Fabric Panels
- PVC Door Panels
Vinyl Fabric Clean Room Door
Which Basic Requirements Does a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Consider to Update for your Application?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer assists in the maintenance of clean room cleaning grade by keeping in view some basic requirements as given below:
Flush Fitting of Clean Room Door
The flush fitting of the clean room door with a clean room wall panel is designed to come up with the requirements of compliance standards.
The manufacturer implements the ISO-146444-4 2001 standard in smooth-surfaced designing of doors to prevent the residency of microbes in corners of the door.
The Clean Room Doors Manufacturer always considers that the designed doors would be integrated into any clean room. The doors are manufactured that can be flush-flitted and easy to make changes inside the facility.
Design Suitable for Easy Cleaning
The doors are manufactured with a design that would be smooth and suitable for easy cleaning. Easy cleaning helps in the maintenance of aseptic conditions for a clean room.
Resistance and Durability
The clean rooms that deal with the transferring of hazardous material and stringent chemicals always require doors with great resistivity and insulation.
For such applications, the Clean Room Doors Manufacturer designs the doors with great thermal resistance and durability to meet customer needs.
The door windows of the clean room door and all other parts of the door are made sure to configure with glazing so that contaminants my not affect cleaning grade as well as on vision while watching from the door.
Flush Steel Doors for Clean Room
What is Fire Rated Clean Room Doors Constructed by Clean Room Doors Manufacturer?
Where Clean Room Doors Manufacturer designs a wide variety of clean room doors, fire-rated clean room door is also manufactured that configures protection from fire in case of emergency.
These doors are considered to be best suitable for fire-sensitive clean rooms with its some core features as given below:
- 16 gauge steel material is used for door frame manufacturing and a white powder coating is used for finishing.
- Honeycomb core material is used to make panel resistive.
- UL rated and ANSI rated vision windows integrated into single doors.
- Fire-rated clean rooms doors can be used for the applications where the entrance is allowed.
- Doors are not mediated to provide hermetic seals against air or disastrous particulates.
Fire Proof Clean Room Emergency Door
For Which Applications Does a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Construct Doors?
So the Clean Room Doors Manufacturer offers different types of clean rooms doors for different applications as given below:
- Commercial Applications
- Semiconductor Synthesis
- Food and Beverage Production
Clean Room Door Applications
How to Choose Suitable Clean Room Doors Offered by Clean Room Doors Manufacturer?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer designs a full line of different size clean rooms doors. Different applications have different requirements.
So you should need to select the best suitable clean room door by keeping in view some considerations as given below:
Always keep in consideration that the door you may choose must be airtight because it prevents the bacteria and other microbes from staying at the hinges and corners of the door.
Flat and Smooth Surface
The clean room doors should be with a smooth surface so that the place for microbes’ residency reduces to a great extent. The door should be designed in such a way as to be flush-mounted with clean room walls.
Thick Panels for Clean Room Door
Always prefer to choose a door with at least 60mm thickness so that it may not easily bend on applying force. It should also be shocked absorptive.
The doors should be independent of the facility or system for which it is to install so that it can easily be integrated into any system when changes in a system may require.
Resistance to Cleaning Material
To keep the clean room sterile and aseptic different cleaning agents are being used on daily basis.
So the clean room doors should be resistive enough to bear the effect of stringent cleaning chemicals.
Glazing of Doors
Make sure to choose the doors that are featured with glazing material to ensure protective measures in case if glass windows may break.
If your clean room requires a sensitive and controlled sterile room then select the antistatic doors that do not permit the entry of dust and contaminants inside the clean room.
Doors Locking System
Interlocking systems of doors that are controlled automatically prevent clean room doors from contamination.
If there is a chance of damage in electricity availability, the mechanical locking system of the door helps in door opening and closing.
Hardware of Door
Not only the door surface should be perfect, but the door hinges, pullers, and locks should also be of good material to ensure the door’s reliability and durability.
Interlocking System of Clean Room Door
What is Quality Assurance Provided by Clean Room Doors Manufacturer?
The quality assurance which the Clean Room Doors Manufacturer provides for client’s trust and sale services is given below:
The Clean Room Doors Manufacturer provides documented proof about its 10 years experience and expertise in manufacturing with superb credibility.
The company also provides documented quality assurance about its installation services dictating that company service engineers have five years’ experience.
Mock-up qualification is also provided to ensure the integrity of whole working and workmanship.
The mock-up dictates the site of workmanship for an architect, refinishing of the mock-up area. The comparison is made of the mock-ups that are selected with the standard one for finalization.
Meetings Before Installation
Meetings are arranged to discuss the overall processing as the material condition, project requirements according to which the doors are designed before installation.
Operation Room Sliding Door
Which Reference Standards Does a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Implement in Clean Room Door Designing?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer implement international reference standards for the manufacturing of the clean room doors as given below:
ISO 146744-1 Compliance
It is implemented to keep in consideration the cleanliness classification grade and required controlled conditions for the workstation of clean rooms.
This reference standard is followed for the designing of clean rooms doors according to controlled conditions and workstation requirements for a clean room.
cGMP regulatory guidelines and FDA compliance is followed for making clean room doors precise for applications handling food and drugs processing.
NFPA 80 Compliance
It is implemented for the construction of fire-rated doors.
CGMP Approved Clean Room Automatic Roller Door
Under Which Accredit Certifications Does a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Construct its Products?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer has introduced its full line of an assorted number of clean room doors and accessories under standardized credentials and accredited certifications as given below:
The ISO 9001 certification ensures that all of the products that the company is offering are reliable, safer, sustainable, and configured with high quality.
EN ISO 14644 Certification
This standardization implementation and accredit certification clarifies that the doors designed by Clean Room Doors Manufacturer always maintain the required cleaning grade.
EMI Accredited Certification
As per EMI testation, the company has also achieved the certificate of doors credibility by following ISO/TC 33, CEN/TC 162 compliance, etc.
CE Marked Products
The clean room doors products that are introduced in the market are always CE marked ensuring that the product is designed in compliance with international standards.
CE Certified Clean Room Sliding Door
What are Installation and Repairing Services that a Clean Room Doors Manufacturer Offer you?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer not only design clean room doors but also offer installation and repair services to you as:
For credibility and great precision in the installation of doors, the Clean Room Doors Manufacturer has hired its trained team of experts for in-house servicing.
All the team is accredited with certificates for the excellent performance of installation and repairing. The installation team includes:
- Trained engineers and experts accredited with CSCS and CHAS
- The working staff with 50 and above 50 years experience
- BS7036 qualified Service engineers and SAFE contractors
- Based on ADSA requisite, the working staff is trained about working
No matter the door formulated by Clean Room Doors Manufacturer is reliable and durable but the severe conditions of the environment can damage the door.
- The service engineers and technocrats are available to provide services 24/7. The service engineers are experts to repair all accessories and doors from any brand.
- Gel coating is used to fill the gaps and scratches on industrial sliding doors, automatic doors, hospital doors, ICU doors, etc.
Clean Room Door Installation
What are the Product Delivery Services of Clean Room Doors Manufacturer?
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer is famous among the world stakeholders for offering not only customized clean room doors but also avail you with product delivery packages as:
- No matter where you are, the Clean Room Doors Manufacturer provides shipment for national and international clients.
- Your order placement and door complete manufacturing, the product is ensured to deliver at your address within 2 to 4 weeks after payment clearance.
- All frames and doors are marked with serial numbers.
- The product is packaged carefully by using protecting foils and cartons.
- It is directed to a client to make sure to open the packing when the installation site gets ready.
Clean Room Door Frame
A Clean Room Doors Manufacturer has made it possible the control and aseptic personnel entry and material transferring inside the clean room by offering clean room doors.
An assorted number of clean room doors are designed for different cleaning grades of the clean room as sliding doors, hermetic doors, roll-up doors, and swinging doors, etc.
Customization service, repairing, installation, and maintenance services are also offered by the manufacturer.
Standard credentials, quality assurance documentation, and products delivery have played a vital role to level up your confidence in Clean Room Doors Manufacturer.
ISO Approved 100% Quality Tested Clean Room Door