Your Reliable Supplier of Prime Quality Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2.
Sunnyda appears on top of the list of premium quality Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2. We are focused on providing efficient, durable, best quality, and reliable safety cabinets that will help you in achieving protection for the materials and the users against different contaminants. We can provide safety against various biosafety hazards that can affect the quality of processes or the health of your operators inside specialized rooms.
Sunnyda offers the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 for multiple applications such as laboratories and research centers. It helps you create an accurate sterile environment due to its recent technology and advanced design. Our products are not only highly reliable but also produce accurate results with minimum interference of the contaminants.
We have the best engineers from around the world who are experts in creating useful products on behalf of Sunnyda. As a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 saves your time and other resources by helping to provide accurate results, we give the true value for money. Our products are not just affordable but also easily accessible and contain multiple customization options for your applications.
Sunnyda is determined to create a laboratory, clean room equipment, and medical products that are durable easy to install and maintain. You can ask for professional services from our 24/7 active customer service. Our highly trained staff can help you understand the features of all the products so that you take your time in choosing the best one. They listen to your demands and suggest you the most useful product for your application.
You can also get your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 customized in terms of size, mode of working and efficiency, etc. Contact us to get your required products with customizable features at an affordable price.
|Model No||SX-BHC-1100A2 SX-BHC-1200A2 SX-BHC-1300B2 SX-BHC-1400B2|
|Sanitation Level||ISO 5 (Class100)/ISO 4(Class10)|
|Filter Working Efficiency||HEPA/ULPA ≥99.997~99.999% @0.3μm|
|Down flow Velocity （m/s）||0.26～0.46m/s 0.26～0.46m/s 0.26～0.46m/s 0.26～0.46m/s|
|Average Inflow Velocity（m/s）||≥0.6m/s|
|Power Supply||AC 220V/50Hz|
|Air Tightness||Leakage≤ 10% Under 500pa Pressure (within 25 minutes)|
|Weight||320 360 310 370 (KG)|
|Operating Area W*D*H（mm）||1000*630*630 1300*630*630 1000*630*630 1300*630*630|
|Size W*D*H（mm||1200*790*2160 1500*790*2160 1200*790*2410 1500*790*2410|
|Spec/Air Filter Quantity||1040*445*50 1340*445*50 1040*445*50 1340*445*50|
|Spec/Air Filter Quantity||665*410*50 965*410*50 665*430*90 965*430*90|
|Spec/Fluorescent Light||30W 40W 30W 40W|
|Spec/UV Light||30W 40W 30W 40W|
|Air Supply and Exhaust Pipe Dia||Φ255mm Φ255mm|
|Airstream Path||Ejection Injection|
|Remarks||100% Air Exhaust|
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2-A Well-Research Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
A highly controlled and sterile environment is required for applications such as cell research, genetic engineering, etc which is obtained by using a highly specific and efficient Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2.
Being highly specific about the smallest particles such as the microorganisms, it deals with the small particles that are hazardous for human health and the product being synthesized.
There are efficient filters and powerful blower motors to enhance their functioning. It has a perfectly controlled temperature, suitable humidity, and appropriate internal pressure to acquire a controlled environment.
Built by highly qualified engineers, it has all the features to provide maximum protection to the product and the personnel.
This buying contains all the necessary information regarding it, which can be useful for your applications. So let’s start reading.
Powerful Blower of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What is a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
A Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 is a specially designed assembly that not only protects the product and the personnel working in the sterile area but also maintains the sterility of that area.
By providing biosafety at 1, 2, and 3 levels, it is a highly efficient machine to get rid of contaminants such as microorganisms. Working with asbestos, genetic material and antineoplastic drug releases toxic substances which can harm the product and the working personnel.
Equipped with unique features, it also has a modified design to meet antiseptic needs. There is a microscope in the front sash and uses an efficient filtration system.
It comes with an efficient motor and filtration system that increases its efficiency if used in the right way.
You can also get it customized according to your needs. The construction material is reliable and therefore it can last for many years if maintained properly.
Sunnyda Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What are the Key Features of a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
The Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 offers multiple features including the following:
- For greater safety, 100% filtered air is pulled from the room exhaust system.
- There is no recirculation of air.
- For air inflow and outflow, there are two separate filter fan units.
- For maximum filtration, contaminated air is sent to the external exhaust system.
- It is secure from dangerous germs since it is connected to an external exhaust system.
- Wheels are fitted for convenient moving.
- Screws are offered for extra support that may be necessary for stationary fixation.
- The LCD control system indicates malfunctions, the system starting and stopping, and work modes.
- A drive and roll feature is included for easy and smooth unit sliding and storage.
- To avoid any disturbance and problematic events, an audible-visible alarm system is placed to warn of the airflow imbalance.
Anti-Rust Caster Wheel of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What are the Specifications of a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
Some main specifications that come with a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 include:
- It meets the necessary conditions stated by the National Sanitation Foundation
- The minimum airflow velocity should be 0.5m/s
- An electronic control panel for easy operation
- 8 or 10-inch front access opening
- Maximum 67 decibels noise level
- The background noise level should be less than 57 decibels
- The HEPA filter box should be of standard size
- Detachable upperparts
- 115 or 230-volt power supply
- Thermal circuit breaker protection for the power supply
- Efficient UV protection system
- Stainless steel construction
- Easily accessible touch control panels
- 99% filter efficiency
- 50/60 Hz power supply
HEPA Box of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What are the Main Parts of a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
The main components of this biological cabinet are:
- Waterproof Sockets
- UV Lamp
- Frame Stand
- Caster and Feet
- Work Tray
- LED Lamp
- Access Ports for Valves
- Detachable Tabletop
- Sliding Door
- Power Wire
- Differential Pressure Gauge
- Drain Valve
- Control Panel
LED Light of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What are the Designing Criteria for the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
The designing criteria for construction include:
- Directly connect it to an external exhaust system.
- No air recirculation should be present.
- There should be a single exhaust fan and one duct.
- It should be used for routine dealing with volatile and toxic chemicals.
- Leakage proof ducting system should be present.
- The damper should be leakproof.
- There should be an alarm present for exhaust flow management.
- A voltage regulator should be installed.
- Your microbiological safety cabinet should have 5 amp breakers.
- Negative pressure should be maintained in the contaminated air-carrying ducts.
- The size of the exhaust fan should be sufficient for the exhaust airflow.
- An efficient and individual exhaust system should be present in each model.
- A substitute room exhaust system should be present when the cabinet is switched off.
Design of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What are the Ergonomic Factors When Designing a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
When designing a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2, the following ergonomic factors should be considered:
- Lower the level of background noise to create more favorable working circumstances.
- A height-adjustable stand or stool, as well as a footrest for optimized sitting position.
- Panorama side windows for better illumination of the cabinet’s inside, and a 10° inclined front window which allows a more comfortable seating position.
- Bright light sources for achieving increased visibility contribute to the comfort and safety of the user.
- In addition, to improve working conditions, extended access openings and slanted observation windows are installed in the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2.
Comfortable Sitting Position Infront of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What are the Major Accessories Used With a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
Some accessories that can increase the efficiency of your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 are:
- Supporting Stand With Caster Wheels
- Supporting Stand With Leveling Feet
- IV Bars
- Inlet Collars
- Manual Exhaust Damper
- Copper Pipes
Supporting Stand of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What are the Applications of a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
The Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 is used in multiple areas to acquire safety against microbes and germs.
It is designed to operate with pathogens in risk groups 1, 2, and 3. This unit safeguards the operator, the product, and the environment optimally.
To meet the safety requirements associated with working with harmful materials, it guarantees that all inflow and downflow air is expelled without being recirculated over the workplace after it has been filtered.
By minimizing the risk of cross and external pollution, it protects both the operator and the surrounding environment from the risk of airborne disease associated with working with very harmful microorganisms.
When connected to an individual active exhaust system, the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 can be utilized for processes that involve the use of dangerous substances and radionuclides in trace amounts.
It is specifically developed to facilitate safe working in medical, pharmaceutical, and other related institutes that perform laboratory procedures involving harmful organisms.
Applications of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
How Does the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 Works?
The working of a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 is based on the following steps:
- The principle of functioning is to draw direct mass airflow around a user and into the air filter by using motor-driven blowers attached to the equipment.
- The intake grille at the work entrance is also available to draw in room air.
- The air is then sucked under the work area and recirculated to the cabinet’s top, where it is passed through a series of HEPA filters before being returned for storage in the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2.
- Clean air is blown downward over products and operations to prevent contamination with HEPA-filtered air.
- Exhausted air is also passed through a HEPA filter, and the air is either recirculated back into the laboratory or drawn by an exhaust fan into the ductwork, where it is then vented from the structure.
Working Principle of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What are the Advantages of Using Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
Using a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2, you can avail the following advantages:
- The front window offers motorized operation.
- UV life indicator and ULPA filter life indicator are present.
- With a filter block, the airspeed is automatically regulated.
- It has a memory function in the event of a power outage.
- When the work area is covered by negative pressure, maximum safety can be ensured.
- The majority of accessories are already included, which saves you money and time from buying new ones.
- Multiple audible and visual alarms for your safety are present in it.
- It is capable of performing all functions, making operation significantly easier and more convenient using the remote.
- The front window and UV lamp in your biological safety cabinet have an interlocking function.
- It can work excellently for harmful volatile compounds and radionuclides because no air is recirculated in it.
Front Window of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What is the Difference Between Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 and the Class 2 Type B1?
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
The Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 is referred to as the total exhaust cabinet and has significant applications in toxicology laboratories where clean air is necessary and effluent is present.
No recirculation takes place within the work area. From a motor or blower, room air enters into the cabinet top and then reaches the work area via a HEPA filter as unidirectional vertical airflow.
From the base, the descending air is pulled via the rear grilles and the perforated front. Similarly, the air coming inside via a perforated front opening is pulled via the exhaust and the grille immediately.
For appropriate treatment, all the air is taken into this biohazard safety cabinet. The cabinet should have a sturdy connection with the exhaust system.
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B1
It has unique features for enhancing containment while blocking cross-contamination and exposure to vapors, chemicals, and gas.
From the direct exhaust, all the air is directly removed and sent to separate exhaust via an exclusive duct.
At the back of the air split and from the vessels, gases and harmful vapors are released, which are then removed from the cabinet rather than being recirculated.
There is no contamination in positive pressure areas which is ensured by dual HEPA filters.
They instantly filter the recirculated air below the work surface before passing it through a HEPA filter above the work area.
The unfiltered air flows in dedicated ducts under negative pressure. About 40 percent of the air following the downwards pattern is pulled from where it combines with the room air coming inside the perforated front grille.
From there, it is then directly passed through a HEPA fan filter unit below the work surface. After this, it is circulated through a duct under positive pressure to the cabinet top.
From where it is passed through another HEPA filter and the process is repeated.
Working Mechanism of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B1
What is the Purpose of Adding Filters to your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
It contains dry filters made up of borosilicate microfibers converted into an extremely thin sheet or a paper form.
Their purpose is to remove the following substances from the incoming air:
- Radioactive Particles
HEPA Filter of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What Types of Protection can you Achieve Using the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 is used for achieving three types of protections:
- It provides personnel safety from cabinet-borne pathogens.
- It gives protection to experiments, works, and processes from contamination.
- Protection of the environment is also maintained by the cabinet.
What Factors to Consider Before Buying your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
Some necessary factors you must consider before purchasing a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 are:
- Exhaust System
- Pressure Monitoring
- Filter’s Efficiency
- Compatible Accessories
Controller of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What Tests to Perform on your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
Given is a list of some of the field test requirements that are necessary for the manufacturer of the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2:
- Test to ensure suitable air velocity within the working zone
- Testing of the air barrier present between the operator and the product
- The integrity of the filter to check the leakage or the number of aerosols that a filter allows passing
- Counting particles within the working area
- Tightness of the gas
- Testing for leaks in the worksite through the work area integrity testing
- To check and assure suitable illumination inside the working area
- Checking the effectiveness of ultraviolet light
- Assuring appropriate sound levels that are not disturbing for the operator
SS Gas and Water Taps of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What Mistakes to Avoid When Dealing With your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
When dealing with a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2, avoid the following mistakes to increase its performance:
- The perforated grills present at the back and front and back sides must not be blocked. Blockage of the grills will disrupt the entry of air into the cabinet.
- Blockage of front grills can also lead to the entry of contaminated room air without passing through the filtration process.
- Do not keep anything on the top for storage purposes, as this can damage the HEPA filter and disrupt the airflow.
- Disengagement of the alarm should never be practiced as it is an indication of improper airflow and can affect the cabinet performance and risk the operator’s health.
- Closing the window sash completely with the motor still running may burn out the motor.
- Prefer using a gaseous decontamination method with formaldehyde, chlorine dioxide, or vaporized hydrogen peroxide for cleaning the filters.
- Never compromise filter replacement, as the filters have a limited life expectancy, which is easily influenced by the air quality, the number of particles and aerosols generated, and the volume of air.
- Always keep the auditory and visual alarm of your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 a proper working condition; never work when alarms are faulty.
- Always acquire property safety training for replacing the filters accurately, never do it if you are not aware of the right procedure.
- Never compromise the monitoring of airflow and self-compensate fan performance to maintain consistent volumes of air passing through the filters and cabinet, and never cross the suggested readings.
Practical Monitoring of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
How to Use Ultraviolet Lamps With your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
Normally, UV lights are not essentially required in this cabinet, however, if you use it in your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 properly, always consider the following points:
- Clean it once a week, so that no dirt can disturb or decrease its germ-killing effect.
- Always check that its intensity is suitable and sufficient for your needs.
- If there is someone present inside it, switch off the UV lights.
- Keep your eyes and skin away from UV light, in case of accidental exposure, instantly avail health care service.
UV Light of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What are the Safety Instructions When Operating your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
For your safety, you should be careful when doing work with a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2.
- Workers should follow best practices for avoiding contamination, reducing the risk of personnel exposure.
- These practices include controlling and reducing aerosol generation and splatter. For this, a safe distance of at least 30 cm (12 inches) must be maintained between the clean materials and aerosol-producing activities.
- Arrange the items in the right order beginning from clean to the contamination items.
- You should not work with an open flame in the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 environment as it disrupts the inside airflow.
- After completion of the work, make sure that you decontaminate the surface as well as the equipment used.
- During the relocation or servicing, gas decontaminates your equipment. This involves filling it with a poisonous gas, usually formaldehyde gas.
Decontaminates of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
How to Handle Spills in a Safety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
Spills are not good for your cabinet and can affect its performance by contaminating the internal air in your cabinet.
In case you accidentally spill something, consider the following instructions:
- Instantly clean it up.
- Make sure that you are using a potent disinfectant for this purpose.
- There should be the least aerosol generation in the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2.
- If the spill touches any component or item present inside this system, you should disinfect it also.
Cleaning of Spills in a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What is the Protective Equipment to Wear in your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
Some protective equipment essential for your safety in a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 are:
- When dealing with work relevant to biosafety levels 1 and 2, a laboratory coat is sufficient.
- For the protection of your hands and to protect the cabinet’s controlled environment from contamination through your hands, gloves are essential.
- In some cases, safety glasses may be required to cover your eyes.
- Wearing a mask is always necessary.
- Elasticized sleeves work excellently for covering your wrists.
- When working with biosafety levels 3 and 4, a laboratory gown that is fully closed from the backside is preferred.
Wear PPE Before Using Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What Type of Safety Alarms are Present in a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
The Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 comes equipped with two main types of alarms:
- Airflow Alarms
- Sash Alarms
An airflow alarm indicates a disturbance in the normal airflow within your system, which is seriously harmful to both the product and the user.
To correct this alarm, immediately switch off your system, stop working, and let the supervisor or technician fix the problem.
A sash alarm in your safety cabinet class 2 notifies you about the wrong positioning of the sash. It is only installed in units that have sliding sashes.
To fix these alarms, correct the sash’s position as per your product’s instructional manual.
Sash Level of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
Which Biosafety Levels Can the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 Achieve?
A Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 works powerfully for the following biosafety levels:
Biosafety Level 1
This includes agents that are not powerful enough to cause serious diseases in human beings. You can use normal cleaning techniques to stay safe from such components.
Biosafety Level 2
It includes particles that can be much harmful to humans, and protection against them demands various safety precautions such as wearing masks and limited access.
Biosafety Level 3
It includes agents that can cause extreme diseases in humans, and protection against them can be achieved by wearing proper gowns, gloves, masks, and also being decontaminated using efficient cleaning equipment.
Biosafety Level 3
The excellent features of a biological safety cabinet class 2 make it necessary for your applications such as research and medical labs.
With some maintenance and proper use, you can greatly increase the productivity of your application, saving up on time and money which is used for repetitive experiments.
It greatly reduces the incidence of error thus making your work easier and more accurate.
Excellent Quality Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2