Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
- GMP Standard
- Competitive Price
- 304 or 201 Stainless steel
- Immediately Delivery for Order
- Service and Cost Performance
Your Reliable Manufacturer and Solution Provider of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2.
Whether you are looking for cleanroom equipment, air shower room, weighing booth, air flow cabinet, pass box, or Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2, you can get laboratory and cleanroom supplies from the Sunnyda. Despite the development, increased competition, and a massive change in trend, we still win the race due to the incredible service and deeper understanding of customer requirements and preferences.
Due to the staffs’ vigilance and adoption of smart construction methods, Sunnyda always goes above and beyond the customers’ expectations. Delightfully, we have accomplished thousands of megaprojects and proudly set endless milestones. Well, the biggest one is the flawless production of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2.
We can provide you with a fully compliant and durable Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 that is built with unmatched features, high-quality material, and long service life. We know your pharmacies and labs require CE-certified materials so you can perform your experiments and researches in a 100 percent sterile environment; therefore, we design it in the most versatile, recessed, and contoured shape to improve your productivity.
Sunnyda not only design your required products but we also install them according to your requirement and needs. If, in any case, you want their maintenance or repair, you also get covered. Besides offering our expert services and masterpiece products, our rates are less than the market price.
So if you want a suitable Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 or any innovative idea, site visit, futuristic approach, or meticulously designed material, tool, or equipment, you can confidently consider Sunnyda, which trailers the things right the way you dream.
- Data Sheet
|Size||1 meter (4′)||1.3 meter(5′)||1.6 meter (6′)|
|Filtration||HEPA: ≥99.995%, @0.3μm/ULPA: ≥99.9995%, @0.12μm|
|Downflow Velocity||0.36 m/s (69.88fpm)|
|Inflow Velocity||0.54 m/s (109.24fpm)|
|Power Supply||AC22O-240V, 1Φ, 50/60Hz|
|Personnel Safety||≤10CFU./time ≤5CFU./time|
|Consumption||1.5 kVA||1.5 kVA||1.8kVA|
|Power||0.50 kVA||0.54 kVA||0.75 kVA|
|Work Dimension (W1xD1xH1) mm||970x600x620||1270x600x620||1570x600x620|
|Overall Dimension (WxDxH)||1200x790x2050 mm||1500x790x2050 mm||1800x790x2050 mm|
|Size and Light Quantity||LED 24.5 Wx①||LED31 Wx ①||LED 36 Wx ①|
|Size Light on Dufy Quantity||18Wx①||30Wx ①||36Wx ①|
|Lumin Level||≥750 Lx|
|Cabinet Materials||High-Grade SS|
|Working Table Materials||SS 304 Finished|
|Air Direction||Top Out|
|Plug||Europe Type (AC 250V/10A)|
|Spare Socket Quantity||Europe Type (AC 250V/2A) 2|
Help You to Range Over Heavy Duty Clean Room Related Products
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2: An Ultimate FAQ Guide
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 is designed to deliver endmost protection to the products, users, and environment from aerosol hazardous and many other harmful particulates. Its well-crafted design and advanced features assist in developing an environment where you can manufacture life science or health-associated products.
The purpose of its manufacturing is to handle the cytotoxic agents and many other risky drugs that are used and produced in oncology settings and pharmacies.
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 discharges filtered air directly into the laboratory, and many times it also emits the air into an exhaust system with the help of the optional canopy connection (that you can build with your workstation).
You can use it for academic research, medical devices, in pharmacies, bio labs, due to its feature of minuting the tracer ratio.
It acts as a supporter and facilitator in the semiconductor and aerospace market because it reduces the number of radionuclides and volatile toxic chemicals.
It also facilitates personnel protection at a minimum of 100 FPM by an air barrier. Besides these marvelous features, it also holds many more characteristics, advantages, applications, and uniquenesses that are worth cracking.
Let’s move ahead and crack this guide so you may be able to appropriately benefit from the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2.
Testing of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
What is a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 is an enclosed safety containment; as already discussed, it provides ultimate protection to the environment, equipment, products, and personnel against microorganisms, pathogens, and pollutants.
The laminar airflow and HEPA filtration help in the even distribution of laminar air; this way, the cabinet provides a super-sterile environment in no time.
You can safely work and deal with the contaminated materials in this ventilated laboratory.
The primary purpose of the ultra-efficient components and super-sterile features of this biosafety is to safeguard the laboratory workers and their environment from pathogens and many different harmful organisms.
In this way, you can get an uncontaminated environment to perform research on sensitive specimens.
Clean benches are designed to blow unfiltered air toward the users, but unlike a clean bench, this workplace is safe to work with because it doesn’t let the contaminated air blow toward the user’s face.
And, due to its reliable working mechanism, the users and surroundings get protected from airborne particles, pathogens, pollutants, and the COVID-19 virus.
This way, you can conveniently get a contamination-free environment and can apply it in any biomedical/microbiological lab to control the surroundings for conducting your experiments and research.
About 90 percent of biosafety cabinets installed in the laboratory belong to Type A2.
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
What are the Prominent Characteristics of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
Following are some of the most impressive characteristics of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2:
- It includes video and audio alarms that permeate if anything is alarming or risky.
- For ease, it presents the security information on an LCD screen that proves very helpful; moreover, for an immersive view, the screen is centered and angled down.
- The quick start mode helps in quick operations.
- It is energy-efficient by construction because it saves 70% energy when compared with an AC motor.
- No matter how much voltage fluctuates, the airflow remains constant.
- Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 also contains a ULPA filter that provides 10 x filtration efficiency; in addition, as per the IEST-RP-CC001.3, it delivers a 99.999% contamination-free environment.
- The special stainless steel side walls also play a vital role in the optimization of the sterility level.
- The cabinet is constructed smartly, so if you want to reach the service fixtures, it is quick and effortless. In short, every part is easy to access.
- Spill retaining, is easy to clean, and a single-piece multitasking tray is also quick to manage.
- The angled drain pan also maintains the cleanliness of the surroundings, and it doesn’t harbor the environment.
- Antimicrobial powder coating alleviates the 99.9% of surface bacteria only in 24 hours of exposure.
Anti Rust SS Side Walls of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
What are the Benefits of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 for your Applications?
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 A2 is overwhelmed with the benefits; a few are stated below:
Safety and Protection
This class provides strong protection to products, individuals, and the environment from harmful pathogens and biohazards.
The workplace is consistently bathed with positive pressure ISO 5/Class 100.
It ensures 100 percent safety not only for the sensitive products but for personnel, too, because there is not only a HEPA filter to protect the environment, but an airflow inside the workplace also works wonders.
It protects the user from infected, polluted, and unwanted air.
Durable and Lasting
All the parts of the biohazard safety cabinet are made up of strong and sturdy material that has resistance against harmful external forces.
The walls, door, surface, filters, LCD, and all other parts are dependable, so they serve the users for years and years.
These rigorously withstanding and non-shedding parts and components met all the cleaning protocols.
Easy to Use
You don’t need to get appropriate training to run this biological safety cabinet because all the parts and components are assembled the way that you can easily run them.
But there are a few of the tips that you need to consider before using it.
For instance, the following are the valuable tips and effective techniques that you need to consider before using your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2:
- There should be an easier disposing arrangement so you can dispose of broken glassware pieces, syringe particles, and other sharp materials immediately.
- Don’t forget to disinfect the cabinet from the outer or inner before the work and after the work. Instead of using regular disinfectants, use HEPA-approved.
- Wear clean tight fitted gloves and a well-buttoned sterile lab coat to avoid any mishap.
- Don’t keep any bottle uncovered; if you need to open any media bottle, get it covered immediately.
- You can also get appropriate training from the supervisors to avoid any mishap.
Portability is one of the amazing features that helps you to install it in any laboratory at any time according to your need.
Moreover, it also protects the users from the additional effort of taking it to or from the site.
The front panel provides great visibility due to additional light in the work area; this visibility provides ease in performing the experiments.
A unique, curved, and contoured shape workplace is exceptionally useful for academic laboratories, tissue culture, microbiological labs, etc.
This way, an operator can easily lean into the work area, move their hands inside the cabinet, and operate their functions. The aerodynamic flow pattern keeps the working safe and secure.
Low Cost and Less Maintenance
The manufacturing and maintenance cost is less than other options on the market. Can you believe the total lifetime cost of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 is 20-30% less than its competitors that promise a clean environment?
Comfortable in Use
The touchpad control and the display are visible to you even when you are seated; you don’t need to change your seat to get access to them.
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 also includes a curved grille that provides rest to your arms when you are working; thus, you won’t get tired after long working hours, and you also don’t want to buy and fix an additional armrest.
It also features an electrical cover (outlet cover) that can gently close by itself, and you can open it easily, even with one finger.
For easy passage of tubes and cords, it also includes a cord and cable portal.
Portable Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
What is the Working Mechanism of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
- The filtered air, motor blower, and laminar air work together to protect products, the environment, and personnel.
- Through the front of the cabinet, the room air rushed inside. Then the air goes to the working area with the help of the motor and plenum walls.
- The air is sent to the central plenum; here 30 percent of contaminated air is exhausted by the HEPA filter (primary filter).
- The major portion of the laminar air is pushed back to the working area by the HEPA filter.
- The air then circulates into different directions: workplace, back grill, edges of the workplace, and then to make it continue, the process repeats.
Personal protection occurs when from the cabinet’s front, at a minimum of 100 FPM (0.51 m/s), the air is pulled inside the laboratory and workplace.
When the laminar air (unidirectional pattern) flows over the work surface, the protection of the products is done. The laminar air reduces cross-contamination.
At the time when HEPA filter exhausts the filtered air, environmental protection is ensured.
Working of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
How Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 is Unique from All Other Classes and Types?
Biosafety cabinet class I offers environmental protection – keeps the environment free from microorganisms and also protect the users who are experimenting. But, it doesn’t protect the sample that is being observed or manipulated. It doesn’t further divide into any other type.
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 works a step further than class 1 because it provides protection to the environment, personnel, as well as the sample too.
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 is one of the types of Class 2, and the rest of the classes are A1, B1, and B2. The division of these four types is based on the exhaust system and differences in inflow velocities.
Biosafety cabinet class 3 or glove boxes are dedicated to delivering ultimate protection; in this type, materials enter and exit via a double-door autoclave or a dunk tank.
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What are the Standards to Ensure that you are Buying the Best Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
The following are standards and compliances of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2:
- NSF International Listed
- ISO 5 Conditions per ISO 14644-1 and 2
- CE Conformity Marking
If your Biosafety workstation has passed through these strict and regular testing, then it is reliable and worth buying.
Monitoring of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
What are the Applications of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
The following are the applications of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2:
- Academic Laboratories
- Cell/Tissue Culture
- Biomedical Lab
Application of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
What is the Construction Material of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
The different parts of the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 are made up of different materials, and these can also be tailored according to your choice.
Typically, the major part is made up of stainless steel, which enhances the cleanability.
The motor is made up of steel that is cost-effective in budget but long-lasting in service. The door is made of glass that increases visibility and transparency.
Stainless Steel Construction Material for Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
How to Install your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
Installing a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 is straightforward because it already comes in a fully assembled form; only you need to attach some of its parts, and then it is ready to serve you.
- First, take the package to the laboratory where you want it to get installed.
- Take it out of the carton, and remove its sheet; if you find any damage or anything missing, contact the supplier. (If there is a base stand, put it aside and fix it later.)
- Use a flat screwdriver, and remove the sides panel by unbolting the nuts.
- Remove the bolts of the base that are attached to the pallet for convenient shipping purposes.
- Now, check the condition of the sash by moving it upward and downward.
- Then use the parts of the base table and fix them to bring it to a standing position.
- Vigilantly slide the biosafety cabinet over the base stand.
- Attach the base to the shipping pallet and then the side panels to make them secure.
- Arrange the parts of the biosafety cabinet, microscope, cords, and other equipment.
Installation of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
What Features Should you Consider Before Buying your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
Before choosing a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 for your laboratory, you must verify the following features and considerations:
- The design should be of your purpose, place, and needs.
- For reliability and legality, it must be NSF certified.
- It must include a broad LCD.
- Capable of handling the COVID-19
- Embedded with the HEPA Filter along with the life indicator.
- A waterproofed in-chamber power socket.
- The automatic airflow speed regulator.
- For ease in maintenance, it must include a pneumatic front panel.
- Ensure that the front glass viewing window comes along the remote footswitch.
- The paint coating also resists bacterias and viruses, so it must be coated with anti-mold and antiseptic.
- It must undergo a series of tests and must be tended to meet the standards of NSF/ANSI 49 and EN12469.
LCD Display of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
How Does Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 Help in your Environment Safety and Protection?
The following are the features of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 that help in environmental safety and protection:
- It is manufactured using a safety glass and stainless steel – both materials help in decontamination.
- The HEPA filter is another helpful component that assists in maintaining a germ-free environment. The HEPA filter is 99.99+% efficient and perfect to develop an ISO 5 environment. As per your choice, you can also install a ULPA filter, as it is optional.
- Directly or indirectly, LED light also plays a role in creating a contamination-free environment. It is glare-free and delivers 90-150 foot candles. You can easily perform your experiments in the LED light. In its performance, it exceeds the NSF requirements.
- The inflow slots help in safe airflow and maintain the environment sterile. The constant airflow (inflow and downflow) also helps in protecting the sample and user.
- For the safe operation, its audible and visual alarm also serves a lot; if the sash is somewhere else than its designed position, the alarm will notify you.
- Mount flush that is against the sidewall helps in decontaminating the environment.
ULPA Filter of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
What are the Technical Specifications of a Standard Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
If you buy a standard Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 with a 10” sash, it will hold the following attributes:
- Biosafety Class: Class II Type A2
- Width: 36″
- Sash: 10″
- Built-in Options: Tubing portal, UV Light, Valves, etc.
- Exhaust Volume: 303-379 CFM
- UV Lamp: Yes, included
- Base Stand: It is optional
- Dimensions of Work Area: 5″W x 17.6″D x 21.7″H
- Unit of Measure: EA
Specification of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
What are the Ways to Safely Run your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
If you want to run Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 safely, you need to follow the below-mentioned ways:
- Avoid using a mouth pipette because you can inhale hazardously.
- No need to use explosive and flammable substances because flammable construction material can cause an explosion or lead to internal fire.
- Must avoid volatile chemicals because they can badly affect HEPA filters performance, or they can damage the point from where filtered particles are discharged.
- You also need to protect it from toxic room occupants, chemicals, and materials.
- An open flame can disrupt the airflow direction; thus, don’t let the flame reach the workplace.
- Minimal use (10 ml or less) of decontaminant, such as 70% isopropyl or ethyl alcohol, is allowed.
- You can choose the surface of your Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabinet depending upon the size of the pathogen you want to control. The most common surfaces are made up of Sodium hypochlorite, Quaternary ammonium, or Phenolics.
- If you are working on an experiment where it is essential to generate vapors, gases, or aerosol, you should make sure that the quantity does not tend to be toxic or flammable, but it should be under control.
- Work in an appropriate sash height depending upon the manufactured guide. Normally, 8 inches and 10 inches sash height is available, so you can pick the one that is suitable for you.
Wear Proper PPE Before Using Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
What are the Functions of Different Components of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
The following are the components of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2; basically, these components together help in its fantastic working:
The motor provides the power to different parts so they can run appropriately; it helps in air circulation and recirculation.
The HEPA filter helps to filtrate the environment by removing bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms from the air.
Though it is extremely dangerous to directly face the light UV light yet, it is pretty effective in increasing the safety of the environment.
Don’t turn the lamp on when you are working because it can cause cancer; you can turn it on for a few minutes before beginning the experiment.
An area where all your tools and equipment are placed; you conduct all of your experiments in this area. You can make this area as spacious as you want.
This fluorescent light helps the users to perform their experiments in an appropriate light; it increases the comfort of the experiments.
You can put many of the things over this tray; it helps in the management of the tools and also rooms the space for different activities and tools.
Stainless Steel Interior and Light of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
Why Motor is Important for a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
The motor works like the heart of a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type 2 because it straightforwardly draws unidirectional airflow to the grille and around the users.
The motor is mounted in the cabinet; from the grille, it pushes the air under the work surface and then to the HEPA filter by going through the top of the cabinet – this way, the air circulates everywhere around the biological cabinet.
Then the sterile air is blown downward to protect the product from contamination. In the entire working mechanism, the motor plays a massive role.
A quality motor holds the following features:
- Operates Quietly
- Produces Less Heat
- Consumes Less Energy
- Long Motor Life
- Reserves the Power to Extend the Filter Life
Heavy Duty Motor of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
What is the Difference Between Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 and Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2?
The major difference between Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 and Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 is the airflow.
The prior one exhausts 30% air and 70% recirculates in the cabinet, but the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2 exhausts 100% air. It shows that the recirculated air of Type B2 is 0%.
The exhaust system of Type A2 is exhaust to room or thimble connection, but the exhaust system of Type B2 is a hard duct.
|Type of Biosafety Cabinet||Face Velocity||Airflow (Recirculated)||Airflow Exhausted)||Exhaust System|
|Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2||0.51m/s||70||30||Exhaust to room|
|Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2||0.51m/s||0||100||Hard duct|
Airflow Pattern of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type B2
What Accessories Options Do you Get With your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
- The telescoping base stand helps to keep the microscope on it; the height of the stand can be modified.
- The standard package of accessories contains a service fixture, UV lamp with timer, and Vacus-Pass cord and cable.
- Scope-Ready increases the convenience when you are using a microscope at your workplace.
- Pure-Vu Seal elevates the visibility but prevents contamination. It is tested by NSF 49 and ASHRAE 110 standards.
- XL Seal is used by a huge microscope.
- Temp-Zone helps in developing a temperature-controlled space for sensitive cells. It also supports creating uniform surface temperatures.
- The canopy connection makes the room air go into the duct work.
So, these are the accessories options that you can get with your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 or skip according to your choice.
UV light of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
What Role Does a Sash Play in Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 has a fixed or movable door or window that safeguards the workers from active pathogens; it is known as a door sash or window sash.
Currently, these sashes come in 8, 10, or 12 inches in height.
The following are the characteristics of a Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2 that comes with sash 8”.
- Subcategory: Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets
- Lightening: LED light and UV light
- Fixture: 1
- Base Stand: Included
- Nominal Width of this Biosafety Cabinet: 4′
- Protection Type: Product and Personnel
- Nominal Sash Opening: 8″ (20 cm)
- Built-In Options: Ultraviolet Light, Valves, Cord, Cable, and Tubing Portal
- The Volume of Exhaust: 319-396 CFM with Optional Canopy
- Conformance: UL, ETL, ADA, CAN/CSA C22.2
Base Stand of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
Can you Customize your Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2?
There are three classes of biosafety cabinets; first, you should prefer the one that meets your needs, applications, purpose, and placement.
If, in any case, you want the Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2, no worries, you can also customize every inch of your microbiological safety cabinet by taking the favor of your supplier.
You can customize it in the following ways:
- The size can be configured according to your application.
- The working space can be reduced or maximized.
- The structure can be made more ergonomic, depending upon the need. If the researcher spends more time in front of Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2, they can make the changes in design according to their comfort level.
- You can also pick the material of your choice; by the change of the material, the strength and price also get affected. You can also amalgamate two or more materials.
- The color, and paint coat can also be configured.
Paint Coated Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
The Biosafety Cabinet Class2 Type A2 is becoming indispensable for every laboratory because several experiments require an antiseptic and sterile environment to perform the experiments safely and successfully.
Any kind of dust particle or pathogen can not only disrupt the experiment, but the samples, specimens, or materials under observation can also be spoiled.
Therefore, everyone prefers to install it in their laboratories; to entertain its benefits truly; you need to comprehend its tips, preventions, suggestions, working principles, and so on.
This buying guide covered all the integral factors and essential information about Biosafety Cabinet Class2 Type A2, so you must undergo this guide before buying the one for you.
ISO Certified Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2