Automatic Roller Door Manufacturer
- Energy-efficient doors
- Highly durable doors
- Ease of setting up
- Impressive responsiveness
- Available in different materials
Your Professional Manufacturer and Customized Solution Provider of Automatic Roller Door.
Sunnyda is a fantastic and high-in-demand Automatic Roller Door manufacturer. We offer a full supply of energy-efficient and high-performing arranged products for our clients all around the world. Our highly expert team of professionals does not only work hard for an upgraded Automatic Roller Door but also strives to create many other useful products like PIR Panels, Sandwich Panels, Honeycomb Panels PUR Panels, and many more.
Over the years, Sunnyda has succeeded to build its name in the market of high-quality construction materials because of the affordable prices and unmatchable quality that it offers. We are proud to announce that our highly experienced engineers and technicians work very hard to bring out a unique and efficient Automatic Roller Door according to your needs.
You can also get free consultation for all the products in stock so you can choose which one is best for your application.
Whether you need an Automatic Roller Door for your industry or domestic use, Sunnyda promises to provide you with outstanding quality construction material that will last for many years. You can lay your trust with us regarding the quality and the useability of all the products. Also, we are happy to help with any customization in terms of model, size, and color, etc.
No matter if it is installation, servicing, or mounting of your Automatic Roller Door, we have got you all sorted. You can call Sunnyda for 24/7 guidance. Our expert team will be here to guide you through the whole stock and help you pick out the most suitable one for your application. Thus we offer full value for money.
- Data Sheet
|Curtain material||0.8-1.6mm thick PVC & transparent PVC stripe|
|Door frame||Galvanized steel(optional: 304 stainless steel)|
|Door control system||Servo control system
Self-trouble-shooting identifying system
|Door designing||Designed for a long run|
|Door operation||High frequency motor with converter|
|Safety devices||Beep, Anti-wind bar, light, wireless safety|
|Motor location||Can use on both sides|
|Safety equipment||Standard light barrier|
|Door max size||6m(W)x5m(H)|
|Wind load max||12m/s|
|Options||Induction loop, radar, pull-cord, push button, remote control|
Help You to Find Clean Room and Laboratory Related Products
Automatic Roller Door: An Ultimate FAQ Guide
Do you want a security fix for your industries and domestic use? An Automatic Roller Door is the best for you if you want security as well as reliability. It comes in different sizes and configurations.
However, it can be large enough to accommodate cars and other vehicles. As it has a spring, the amount of effort required to open it is greatly reduced. That is why it is called an ‘automatic’ door.
An Automatic Roller Door design is certified by police and therefore it is safe to say that its design and construction are reliable. Although it requires maintenance and replacement on daily basis it only helps in increasing its life.
An Automatic Roller Door has an easy installation and mounting procedure. It has a simple interface and therefore it is highly user-friendly. It does not harm the environment and therefore it is highly environment friendly as well.
The elegant design and increased useability make it unique and reliable. It is made up of very lightweight material and it can be easily handled. The pricing and transport are also reasonable. The above features make it more desirable in the market.
Before you purchase it, you should get some important knowledge about it. This guide will help you in this way. So let’s begin.
Police Certified Automatic Roller Door
1.What is an Automatic Roller Door?
2.What is the Composition of Automatic Roller Door?
3.What are the Basic Features of Automatic Roller Door?
4.What are the Specifications of Automatic Roller Door?
5.What is the Construction of Automatic Roller Door?
6.What are the Types and Styles of Automatic Roller Door?
7.What are the Applications of Automatic Roller Door?
8.What are the Advantages of Automatic Roller Door?
9.How does Automatic Roller Door Work?
10.How do you Automate your Automatic Roller Door?
11.What are the Tips you Must Follow Before Purchasing your Automatic Roller Door?
12.What is the Security System of the Automatic Roller Door?
13.What are the Important Safety Recommendations for the Installation of your Automatic Roller Door?
14.How to Install your Automatic Roller Door?
15.What are the Programming Instructions for your Automatic Roller Door?
16.How can you Reset your Automatic Roller Door?
17.How to Replace Battery in your Automatic Roller Door?
18.Does a New Automatic Roller Door Increase your Building Value?
19.How to Customize your Automatic Roller Door?
20.How to Maintain your Automatic Roller Door?
What is an Automatic Roller Door?
An Automatic Roller Door is a secure door that is opened and closed with the help of a motor. This motor is controlled by a remote-control system, which is operated by the owner or the user.
It is a device that homeowners utilize to increase the security of their homes.
Many people prefer to open as well as close it with the touch of a button rather than having to physically operate it by putting more effort.
When you need to minimize room, an Automatic Roller Door is great. Tracks can be installed on the roof for the boards to run along. This is done in sectional carport entryways.
In many industrial buildings, it is a popular choice. It is affordable, lightweight, simple to install, and safe to be used. The best thing is that the entryways become highly convenient.
Sunnyda Automatic Roller Door
What is the Composition of Automatic Roller Door?
Shade, screen box, guide rails, end support, and motor with control pieces are the basic components of the Automatic Roller Door.
Parts of the Main Body
Following are some parts of the main body of an Automatic Roller Door:
Screw Made of Lead
It is a screw that is used as a machine connector to convert rotating movement to straight movement.
Screw strings have more energy losses due to friction than other attachments. It is because of the presence of a large space of sliding contact.
They are more typically employed for discontinuous use in low-force actuators. It can also be used as a positioner component for conveying high force.
A Stepper Motor
It’s a brushless DC electric motor that divides a complete revolution into many comparable advancements.
With no sensor, the motor condition can be directed to move. It also holds one of the ways in the complete revolution.
A Torsion Spring
A torsion spring is a spring that functions by twisting or curving. This implies that it is a flexible and adaptive item that stores mechanical energy when bent.
This energy is applied in the opposite direction, relative to the sum (point) it is rotated.
Automatic Roller Door Screw Pack
What are the Basic Features of Automatic Roller Door?
Following are the basic features of the Automatic Roller Door:
- Vertical opening, as well as the closing of the Automatic Roller Door, saves space of room on your driveway.
- It is carefully built to increase the space of the carport.
- Universally engaging with a simple, and simple plan, you can say that the system is easy to install in this product
- Very secure with perfect dimensions and adjustment options.
- For electric-powered versions, there is a wide range of access control options to choose from.
- The supports are filled with foam and protected from damaging elements.
- To help reduce draughts, there are lined assistance tracks behind the carport entrance that wrap the entryway.
- Secured by Design Police Preferred Specification standard, to which Automatic Roller Doors have been tested and certified, adds a genuine sense of security.
Vertical Opening Automatic Roller Door
What are the Specifications of Automatic Roller Door?
Here are some specifications of the Automatic Roller Door:
- The Automatic Roller Door operates in the upward direction. Over the entryway, the entire drapery (hardcore barrier) moves up around a barrel. Without the aid of offset springs, this would be impossible.
- The spring stretches when the entryway is lowered, regardless of the type of driving component used.
When the Automatic Roller Door is closed, the springs are fully stretched, ready to assist and when it is opened, the springs counteract the weight.
- The system can connect to the home Wi-Fi and send updates from the transmitter to a web worker. It can then connect to the Wi-Fi and acquire the updated data and display it remotely in the house.
- The transmitter is controlled by a divider connector, so you don’t need to stress over displacing batteries. The recipient is worked by batteries, so it can be moved around the house easily.
- The T-bar is the foundation support of the doorway on a ski lift. Interlocking with the base brace, the incredibly robust 5mm thick aluminum “T” support provides rigidity to the system.
When necessary, the T-bar also supports the slider bolt locking framework.
- The entire barrel framework is protected by a 1mm thick steel cover box known as “the shade.” Even though it protects the blind from minor injuries and residue, this item is primarily for aesthetic purposes.
What is the Construction of Automatic Roller Door?
An Automatic Roller Door is made up of massive parts of single sheet steel that are joined together every 750mm to form one continuous window shade.
This is then attached to and moved around a skeleton drum to complete the structure.
Inside the skeleton drum is a steel tube area with a spring attached to it.
The important thing is that they are connected so that pressure may be provided to the spring. This helps the spring to act as equilibrium for the entryway covering. It is based on the size as well as the weight of the entryway window shade.
The steel tube extends from each end of the roll and is used to secure the entire door to steel sections. It is fastened to the carport structures inside the face.
There are a few different types of electric motors used, but they all fit remotely towards one side of the roll and are always 24V.
Some amazing details of the Automatic Roller Door include a divider-mounted control board with built-in light, pushbutton control, and a beneficiary for the radio control signal from the transmitters.
Automatic Roller Door Raw Material
What are the Types and Styles of Automatic Roller Door?
There are various types of Automatic Roller Doors. These include the Tilt Door, Sectional Door, Rolling Door, Up and Over Door, and the Canopy Door.
To open these doors, a shifting instrument is used. For slant carport entryways, there are two options depending on the fitting type used. The tilt door type is the most common vertical entrance fitting that attracts many users.
Panel/Sectional carport entryways are often divided into no less than four boards that are stacked higher than one another to frame the overall entryway structure.
The design of these carport entryways is all over the place. As it rises, the entryway rolls over itself, forming a circular and hollow shape.
Up and Over Door
The Up and Over Doors are the most well-known electric carport entryways. A single board piece is sufficient for their construction.
They are a very straightforward option for Automatic Roller Door as a result of their main feature.
These are single-board carport entryways that open using vertical tracks on the edge of the entryway. The covering door is designed in such a way that its operation saves you 33 percent of the time.
Automatic Roller Sectional Door
What are the Applications of Automatic Roller Door?
Automatic Roller Door is one of the widely used doors in residential, commercial, or industrial areas. It is simple to operate, requires a little maintenance, and lasts for years.
Here are few prominent applications of it:
- Residential and Commercial Garages
- Patios and Partitioning
- Cupboards and Closets
- Residential Buildings
Automatic Roller Door Applications
What are the Advantages of Automatic Roller Door?
Following are the excellent advantages of the Automatic Roller Door:
An Automatic Roller Door helps to reduce exertion and provides comfort and ease to your everyday routine.
You won’t have to carry your house keys around any longer if you computerize your carport entryway.
To get to your carport, you’ll only need a carport remote, your phone, or a keypad code.
Provides Additional Security
Security is a major worry when it comes to your home. Fortunately, an Automatic Roller Door can access your property from various directions and locations.
Some of these systems have a get-away option that prevents your carport entryway from being entered by any stranger or unwanted person when you’re away for a long time.
Smart Technology is used
You can operate an Automatic Roller Door using your smartphone. This is especially amazing for people who frequently forget to close the carport entryway after leaving the house and driving away.
You’ll never have to turn around in your car to check the carport access, rather you simply just check it using your smartphone.
How does Automatic Roller Door Work?
An Automatic Roller Door opener lets you open and closes the entryway with little effort than pressing a button.
In spite of the fact that its system might seem complex, it is a radio transmission system and is very easy to understand.
The transmitter sends a code to the recipient, which is tuned to a similar recurrence as the transmitter. It is done when you press the catch on your carport entryway opener far off or inside your carport.
The door opens or closes when the frequencies are in sync. Many house owners also have a keypad that may be used to open the Automatic Roller Door.
Because this keypad is visible from the outside, you must choose a unique code. For example, irregular numbers rather than your address, birth date, or other personal information.
Without adequate security features, such as the photos, eye sensor, the Automatic Roller Door could be a disaster.
If you have a mortgage, you should fully understand how your Automatic Roller works so that you can keep up with it more easily
Automatic Roller Door Working
How do you Automate your Automatic Roller Door?
You can get your Automatic Roller Door automated with great ease. All you need is to add a motor enclosed to the shaft on one side. This is enough for most single-skin continuous curtain-type ones.
These motors are widely accessible off the shelf, and all that is required is matching the suitable gearing to the motor.
Automatic Roller Door With Remote Control Feature
What are the Tips you Must Follow Before Purchasing your Automatic Roller Door?
You should follow the given tips before purchasing your Automatic Roller Door:
Change the Way you Insulate
If you’re buying a door to conserve energy or keep your carport warm, it’s worth spending an extra 15% to 20% to upgrade from polystyrene to polyurethane protection.
The R-value of the Automatic Roller Door determines its security. If the number of R-value is higher, this indicates that it is more secure.
Spend a Little More for More Tough Springs
Springs are what allow your door to glide up and down smoothly. Twist springs are used in most carport entryways.
Think Before Installing it Yourself
You could save two or three hundred dollars by installing the Automatic Roller Door yourself, but surely an expert can perform this task in a better way.
In case you hire an expert to install the entryway, the new entryway will be conveyed and the old one will be taken out, and the work will be finished in around a few hours. You’ll have to contact somebody in case of any problem or issue.
What is the Security System of the Automatic Roller Door?
The security system of the Automatic Roller Door is dependent on both its structure and functioning.
Two microcontrollers are used in the system, one for the transmitter and one for the collector.
The transmitter site collects data from up to three visually appealing sensors that may be easily installed in most entryways.
The sensor data is sent to the beneficiary through Wi-Fi modules, where the receiver decodes the data and alerts the client. This is done via an LCD and two different colored LEDs.
Automatic Roller Door With Additional Security Features
What are the Important Safety Recommendations for the Installation of your Automatic Roller Door?
Following are some important safety recommendations for the Installation of your Automatic Roller Door:
- The Automatic Roller Door should be simple to open and close by hand without exerting too much effort. An equal and springy doorway is necessary for proper installation.
- A poorly installed one will not be compensated by the Automatic Roller Door opener. Therefore its operation and working will become defective.
- If the unit is being placed on an existing door, stay careful to remove all existing locking systems, or else the warranty will not stay the same.
- Near the location where the opener is first installed, a vent should be built.
- Between the lower portion of the chain drive rail and the highest point of the Automatic Roller Door, there should be a 30mm base hole.
Easy to Operate Automatic Roller Door
How to Install your Automatic Roller Door?
There are some steps you must follow while installing your Automatic Roller Door which is given below:
Connect the opener head to the steel track in the first stage. Using the 6mm nuts provided, assemble the two “U” Hanging brackets.
Position the steel track and opener head halfway down the carport floor. Do it with the open head furthest from the entryway.
Raise the track’s front part to the Automatic Roller Door section. Add the turn pin and attach it with the included split pin.
Using a stepping stool, lift and back the opening head until it is halfway level. Iron sections A and B are used to secure the opener and track to the roof.
With the bolt, connect the straight arm to the twisted arm. The arms should be positioned and bolted to the upper edge of the doorway with the provided bolt.
Raise the Automatic Roller Door until the van is securely fastened to the driving chain or belt. Now, you are getting ready to program the openers or to start its function.
Automatic Roller Door Installation
What are the Programming Instructions for your Automatic Roller Door?
You must follow the given instructions before programming your Automatic Roller Door:
- Firstly, short-click the SET When the backup starts, it clears the error. Also, it alerts the performance and returns to normal.
- Make a quick click Exit the current activity and return to the reserved interface by pressing the CODE button.
- When it returns, press the code; a spot will appear in the corner, indicating that the code is now inclining.
- Now, first, press a similar button on the hand transmitter you want to us The spot may vanish, then press a similar catch on the hand transmitter again, and the code learning is finished.
- Press and hold the up button for a few seconds to open the Automatic Roller Door.
- Press the DOWN button quickly to seal the doorway. (Pressing any key will stop it from opening or closing).
- Hold down the set button for a long time to access the work settings menu.
- Long press the CODE button: Hold the CODE button down until the letter C appears on the screen. All controllers that have been stowed away will be wiped clean.
- Hold down the UP button for a long time to gain more flexibility. (Hold down the DOWN button for 4 seconds; the numbers 0-1-2 will appear; select the appropriate number.) 1 equals a 25% increase, 2 equals a 50% increase.
- Hold down the DOWN button for a long time to restore factory settings. Hold down the DOWN button for 4 seconds, then it will appear to show, and the carport entrance opener will restart.
All settings should be returned to industrial facility settings, and all learning tasks should be completed as new, except for transmitter code learning.
Automatic Roller Door Motor
How can you Reset your Automatic Roller Door?
Here are few directions for rapidly resetting your Automatic Roller Door:
- It should be in the down position.
- Pull the Emergency Release Cord in case you are in a hurry.
- Return the Automatic Roller Door to its original position by manually moving it up and down.
- Pull the emergency release cord in the same direction.
- Connect the trolley and the opener carriage once more.
How to Replace Battery in your Automatic Roller Door?
You can replace the battery in your Automatic Roller Door by following the given steps:
- Thoroughly inspect your remote control.
- Remove the three screws from the rear of the device, then flip it over and remove the front panel.
- To gain access to the battery, remove the silver collar and the insides.
- Replace the battery with a brand new one.
- Replace the front with proper care and tighten the screws.
- Place the handset on the Automatic Roller Door and the red LED should light up.
Does a New Automatic Roller Door Increase your Building Value?
An appropriate Automatic Roller Door may improve your home’s property value and completely transform its appearance. But that’s just the start.
A newer one can add value to a home in several ways. A new Automatic Roller Door should be chosen with the same attention to detail as any other architectural aspect of your home.
As it can increase the value of your home, especially if it is defective. This enhancement improves the quality of your living area in different ways, aside from financial gain.
By making this easy adjustment to your property, you can provide solid security for your garage and the rest of your home.
How to Customize your Automatic Roller Door?
There are plenty of ways to upgrade your Automatic Roller Door.
Arranging PCBs for the transmitter and collector to clean up the wiring. It also greatly decreases the size of the structure, so it would be a useful addition.
This equipment phase is necessary to make the system appealing and to continue with the plot.
Another region where future upgrades could be made is to reduce power utilization, especially for the recipient.
The battery life is a huge restricting element in the ordinary operation of this system. This issue must be addressed to make it seriously engaging.
The fact that the system is connected to Wi-Fi is another essential thing which will be very much in demand in the future especially.
Customized Automatic Roller Door
How to Maintain your Automatic Roller Door?
Your Automatic Roller Door is designed to be as low-maintenance as possible, but there are a few precautions you should take to keep it running and also to extend its life:
- Always check for obstructions while working on your Automatic Roller Door and keep an eye on it while it closes and opens completely.
- Make sure that you clean with warm water and a delicate cloth on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the sprinters are kept clear of dirt content.
- Verify that the batteries in all electrical parts are working properly and, if necessary, replace them.
- Check the switching affectability at least twice a year and make changes if necessary.
- Check and see whether the health-related devices are working properly (photograph radiates, and so forth).
- In terms of support alert capability, multiple flashes of the LED light indicate that the entryway has lost equilibrium. But if it is solid, it indicates that the Automatic Roller Doors need to be maintained.
It is concluded that, among the several options available, the Automatic Roller Door is the most effective, useful, valuable, and also requires the least amount of space for installation.
Considering the space it provides, an Automatic Roller Door is an unbelievable idea.
This is perhaps the most obvious benefit: you’ll never have to leave your vehicle to open the carport. It is advantageous since it may be controlled by using a remote.
An Automatic Roller Door is made of extremely strong and solid metal, and the physically formed shapes also have sliding bars that lock inside into the sides.
FAQs of Automatic Roller Door.
How to Know if your Automatic Roller Door is Suitable for Electrical Opener?
The Automatic Roller Door has a sectional or up-and-over mechanism, which is surely suitable for the electrical opener. However, if it is manufactured before the last two years, the electrical opener compatibility depends upon the unit and the manufacturer.
What are the Benefits of using the Patented Steel Latch in your Automatic Roller Door?
The patented steel latch helps in holding the structure of the Automatic Roller Door stably as well as reduces the effect of any heavy force on it.
Is it Possible to Buy New Controllers for Automatic Roller Doors?
Yes, you certainly can buy new controllers for your Automatic Roller Door. Depending on the model you have, you’ll have to decide what controllers you can buy and how much they’ll cost, as each brand has a different price.
What are the Typical Lead Times for Automatic Roller Door?
This is dependent on the brand, size, color, and any other special requests you have made for your Automatic Roller Door.
What are the Standard Dimensions of an Automatic Roller Door?
The standard size of a one-piece Automatic Roller Door is 7inches x 6.6inches x 7inches, while for a double one it is 14inches x 7inches.
What Makes the Automatic Roller Door Strong?
The basic structure of the Automatic Roller Door, its motor drive unit and the strength of attachments fixed with it makes it strong and sturdy.
Is it Better to have an Expansion Spring or a Twist Spring in an Automatic Roller Door?
Twist springs are preferable over expansion springs because they provide more security to the property owner as well as greater stability in the doorway, resulting in smoother operation of your Automatic Roller Door.
100% Quality Tested Automatic Roller Door