Your Leading Manufacturer of Aluminum H Channel
Sunnyda is your reliable and steadfast manufacturer that has made its name over the world marketplace by offering credible cleanroom supplies and accessories. We manufacture an entire extruded Aluminum H Channel for attaching mirrors, panels, and other applications.
We have designed it ergonomically, and aluminum is used for construction to ensure corrosion protection. Coating material makes it more resistive and durable to use. Sunnyda also provides professionals for making it adjustable as per your requisites for cutting Aluminum H Channel. You can also avail yourself of our custom-tailored services for getting H channels of different shapes and sizes.
Our whole production system and H channel quality control production are done under standardization of ISO 9001 that will indeed get satisfied you for making trust in our product credibility. We have also hired an experienced research team and innovators to introduce highly developed wind pressure, anti-seeping resistance, and an airtight H Channel manageable for your wide industrial clean room applications.
Sunnyda offers you off-sale servicing, design analysis, and sizing. You can contact us to make suggestions to level up your business at any time as customer satisfaction is our core motive. We also avail stakeholders and over-seas customers with fast product delivery services. We ensure to deliver a comprehensive stock of Aluminum H Channel within time, even in peak season at your directed location.
If you are interested in purchasing weather resistive, anodizing, and extruded Aluminum H Channel for your clean room application, you will find Sunnyda on top among the reputed world associations. So contact us today by commencing a call and placing your order at the best reasonable price. Our experts will interpret you about product selection and utilization that would be best and suitable for your application.
|Product||Aluminum H Channel|
|Grade||Alloy 6000 Series|
|Surface||Mill finish, anodizing, powder coated, sandblasting and electrophoresis, etc.|
|Anodizing thickness||10-12 micro|
|Power Coating thickness||80-120 micro|
|Length||Mill finish 13 meters, customizable|
|Deep processing||cutting, drilling, punching, bending, etc|
Aluminum H Channel: An Ultimate FAQ Guide
Aluminum alloy and different coating materials are used for its overall construction. High strength, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance are its basic features enabling it to install easily. Various configurations and shapes are available at affordable rates for handling different projects.
Let’s dig more about it.
Cleanroom Aluminum H Channel
What is Aluminum H Channel?
Aluminum H Channel is renowned for its lightweight, great strength, and corrosion resistance. It is reliably used for different structural applications. It is made of aluminum material that is durable and resistant to rusting.
Its material strength assists its availability with a large number of configurations as compared to the steel beams. Different coating materials are used to increase its durability and service life.
Anodizing and powder coating are commonly used methods of coating for Aluminum H Channel. It also assists to pass wires as well as cables from the beam. It is available in customized sizes and gets popular among its users for having abrasion and scratch resistance.
Sunnyda Customized Aluminum H Channel
What are the Key Features of Aluminum H Channel?
The general features of Aluminum H Channel describing its needs and importance for different structural applications are given below:
- Aluminum alloy is used for reliable and strengthened construction of the H channel.
- Due to its great flexibility, it is available in different shapes and configurations such as square shape, rounded channel, angle shape, rectangle, flat, and customized.
- Different types of finishing are used for corrosion resistance as mill polishing, powder coating, silver plating and anodizing, etc.
- Excellent corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance as well as scratch resistance.
- The original design and texture of the unit are not disturbed after powder coating of the H channel.
- Remains impermeable from coating adsorption.
- High strength and lightweight structure assist in easy installation.
- Weather resistance of aluminum alloy with anodizing increases service life.
Which Material is Used for the Construction of Aluminum H Channel?
Aluminum alloy is ideally used for the construction of Aluminum H Channel. It is preferably selected metal for manufacturing because it contains high strength and can be molded into different configurations as compared to steel beams.
Except, powder paints and many other finishing materials are used for layering the aluminum for an aesthetic and smooth surface.
Anodizing can also be implemented, enabling the H channel to meet your different preferences related to corrosion resistance.
Which Coating Material is Used for Aluminum H Channel?
To make the surface smooth and corrosion-resistant, different coating materials are used for Aluminum H Channel are given below:
- Powder Paint
- Mill Polishing
- Anodizing Aluminum Metal
- Silver Plating
- Electrophoresis Coating
For Which Purpose does an Aluminum H Channel is Used?
Aluminum H Channel is used for construction projects and different other purposes as:
- For fabrication of stretch clean room ceiling
- To construct LED strips, doors, and windows.
- It is also installed along the wall’s perimeter at a 1.5cm distance from the ceiling base to get supports for canvas integrated into the H profile.
- Passing cables and wires feasibly from the beam.
What are the Main Applications of Aluminum H Channel?
Aluminum H Channel is widely used for different structural applications requiring strength, lightweight, and corrosion resistance as given below:
- Furniture Construction
- Clean Room
- Door and Windows
- Energy Vehicles
- Photovoltaic Solar Panels
Aluminum H Channel Applications
What are the Advantages of Using an Aluminum H Channel?
For its design versatility and dimensionally stable characteristics, the Aluminum H Channel offers a large number of benefits to its users, as given below:
To come up with the needs of different applications, it is fabricated with a diverse number of surface treatment as anodizing, electrophoresis, powder coating, and wooden grain. This finishing provides different levels of protection and durability and can be selected as per requirements.
It protects the wall corners, tile trim when fabricated with it, and noising stair decoration as well. Usage of aluminum alloy also assures protection from corrosion.
A polished surface provides an aesthetical look for different construction products and gives surface smoothness for easy cleaning.
Aluminum H Channel is available in different shapes, such as rectangle, round, flat, and angle, etc., at affordable rates that can adjust to different construction projects.
The aluminum metal is credibly used for manufacturing because it has fire resistance. So this H channel does not contain any compound that can harm human health or even the environment.
What is the Difference between Aluminum H Channel and Aluminum L Channel?
Aluminum H Channel
- It is an H-shaped aluminum channel that is used for various purposes as ceiling stretch systems.
- Renowned for its strength, durability as well as lightweight features.
- Also assures fire resistance, abrasion resistance as well as scratch resistance.
- Available with different shapes and configurations to fit with different constructional products.
- It preserves its metallic luster as well as its original look after powder coating.
- For windows, doors, LED strips, and ceiling constructions, it is used widely.
- Different coating materials are used to enhance the durability and protection of the metal as powder coating and anodizing etc.
- It is L shaped profile made of aluminum alloy by extrusion process. Commonly designed to use for constructional as well as commercial applications.
- L channel is lightweight, rigid, highly strengthened, and durable to use for a diverse number of applications.
- The L channel can also be molded in different configurations for its flexibility and tensile strength.
- Different paints are used to make the surface smooth as well as get an appealing look.
- Its main applications include edges of clean room cabinets, clean room panels, pipeline manufacturing, and clean room furniture
- It contains a 90-degree angle at its bending position to get fit easily at the edges of furniture for corner protection.
- Coating and anodizing are also used for Aluminum L Channel to get more strength and stability.
Aluminum L Channel
What is Anodizing for Aluminum H Channel?
Anodizing is a very primitive electrochemical process through which a metal layer is anodized over metal. Anodizing is a metal finishing process.
Aluminum H Channel can also be passed through the anodizing process. In this electrochemical reaction, the aluminum metal and H channel are taken as anode and cathode, respectively.
Through electrolysis, the aluminum metal gets coated gradually over the H channel providing a smooth surface and stable protection.
Anodizing process can also be merged with an electrolytic process to get a required color H channel with UV radiation resistance.
This anodizing does not affect the aluminum alloy and can be recycled feasibly. The thickness of the anodized coating can be adjusted as per the needs of customers.
What are Key Features of Anodizing Aluminum H Channel?
Anodizing is a renowned electrochemical process used for the surface transformation of the Aluminum H Channel.
Anodizing process provides corrosion resistance with stable metal luster. The anodized H channel is fabricated with unique features as given below:
- Metal surfaces are strongly protected from corrosion resistance.
- The aluminum H profile’s natural look and the shine and luster remain preserved.
- Anodizing assures that there will be no risk of coating fade and flaking.
- Coating adhesion remains protected from any damage and loss.
- The anodizing material is permeable to get adsorbed in H profile alloy.
- Original structure and texture remain constant with the option of recycling when required.
- Significant abrasion and wear resistance.
- The strength, durability, and reliability increase to a great extent to meet the needs of different applications.
What is the Durability of Aluminum H Channel?
Aluminum H Channel is used for many construction applications for its great durability, high strength, and lower weight.
It is called durable because the alloy used for construction has high tensile shear and tensile strength, enabling it to modify easily in different configurations.
Aluminum has great corrosion resistance and weather protection and is therefore considered durable.
Further anodizing and coating process further enhance Aluminum H Channel’s service life and durability. Anodizing treatment makes it durable and assures its purity by retaining its qualities and metallic luster.
How is Powder Coated Aluminum H Channel Different from Anodized Aluminum H Channel?
Powder Coated Aluminum H Channel
- When powder paints are applied over the surface of aluminum metal to get an attractive look, it is called powder coating of the H channel.
- It is commonly used for the coating of lowercase H channels.
- Provides strength, protection from corrosion as well a decorative look.
- Powder coating is done by cleaning the surface first, layered with paint, and then gets dried by electrostatic voltage.
- Assures wear resistance and prevention from fading and flaking.
Anodized Aluminum H Channel
- When an electrochemical process is used to skin a metal over an H channel, it would be called an anodized H channel.
- For different designs and configurations, the anodizing process can be used.
- Anodizing also provides rust protection, durability, and greater strength.
- This electrolytic process takes aluminum metal as the anode while the H channel profile is taken as a cathode. On voltage supply, it gets layer over aluminum alloy.
- It also assures weather resistance, and no fading and flaking occur in color shade.
Powder Painted Aluminum H Channel
What are Key Features of Powder Coated Aluminum H Channel?
There are different types of coating materials available for Aluminum H Channel. Among them, the commonly used coating material is powder paint. Its basic features are given below:
- High durability and reliability for long-term use.
- Renowned for corrosion resistance.
- Also has wear resistance and remains protected from weather damages.
- The texture of the original surface remains safe from any modification.
- The coating adhesion is safe from damage.
- The coating is impermeable for metal surfaces.
- No fading risk occurs.
- There is also no risk of paint flaking.
What are the Advantages of Using Anodized Aluminum H Channel?
Aluminum H Channel is a versatile product of an aluminum extruded process that is now among a wide range of applications requiring protection and perfection in construction.
It is also undertaken by anodizing process offering a large number of advantages as given below:
After anodizing, the durability increased to a greater extent because it remains protected from any harm related to weather factors and corrosion.
UV Resistance and Corrosion
If the anodizing process is collectively used with electrical dyeing, a required shade of color will be gained. It will assure not only corrosion resistance but also protection from Ultraviolet damage.
Retaining of Metallic Luster
Anodizing layers remain on the metal surface and do not interact with the H channel profile. This way, the original texture, and metallic luster remain stable as before anodizing.
Thus an Aluminum H Channel is a dimensionally stable and versatile profile of the extruded aluminum process. Quality assured test and implementation of ISO 9001 standardization increase its accuracy and credibility for users.
Electrophoresis, anodizing, and powder coating are sources of finishing use to increase product strength and reliability. It is used for industries related to construction, furniture manufacturing, doors and windows construction, etc.
For its design versatility and different configurations, it is easy to install, fulfilling your clean room different preferences at feasible costs.
100% Quality Tested