Your Leading Manufacturer and Supplier of the Best-Performing Air Shower Tunnel.
Sunnyda is one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality Air Shower Tunnels all across the world. If you desire good quality, superb design, easy installation, simple operation, and everything at an affordable cost, we are the most suitable option for you.
Sunnyda is always famous for supplying excellent quality products. With the help of advanced knowledge and extensive experience in this industry, our skillful work always succeeds at impressing every customer. Our Air Shower Tunnel comes with a compact design that can fit in minimum space. Also, this smart design makes its installation, maintenance, and transportation easier and simpler.
High-speed operation and stainless steel construction are the two critical and most wanted features a person looks for in an Air Shower Tunnel. And Sunnyda makes sure that you necessarily get these in any model. Our workers always incorporate all the required basic and advanced features in any product, for benefitting the user. Also, our products have good warranty and guarantee offers that most customers are attracted to.
With an extensive range of cleaning products, Sunnyda manages to supply numerous cleaning equipment including such as an Air Shower Tunnel, across the world. With super-fast, punctual, and understanding customer service, we make sure that you get the product delivered at the right time.
If you want to get an amazing Air Shower Tunnel for your cleanroom, place your order at Sunnyda. Double-check your instructions and do mention any customizable features so that you can get exactly what you want.
|Model Number||SND 1600||SND 1700||SND 1800||SND 1900|
|External Dimension||1290×1000×2050 mm||1290×1000×2050 mm||1290×2000×2050 mm||1950×5000×2050 mm|
|Internal Work Zone||790×860×1910 mm||790×860×1910 mm||790×1860×1910 mm||790×4860×1910 mm|
|Applicable Person||1-2||1-2||2-4||Tunnel type|
Air Shower Tunnel-A Dynamic Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
Are you finding it difficult to get an easy solution to eliminate large quantities of contaminants? An Air Shower Tunnel is the easiest and simplest solution to this problem.
It is a passage that has controlled and clean airflow through which a person passes so that the dirt particles present on him can be removed.
It can be used for various classes of cleanrooms, for both the small and large ones, but is most suitable to be installed in places where larger space is available.
Using an air cooler is one important thing to consider when installing this product out of any cleanroom, as this will help to deal with the high heat produced from its built-in fans.
In this post, you will discover the features and specifications of the Air Shower Tunnel along with its working, maintenance, and applications.
Air Shower Tunnel for Cleanrooms
1.What is an Air Shower Tunnel?
2.What are the Remarkable Features of an Air Shower Tunnel?
3.What are the General Specifications of an Air Shower Tunnel?
4.What are the Customizable Features Available for an Air Shower Tunnel?
5.What are the Key Parts of the Air Shower Tunnel?
6.What is the Design of the Air Shower Tunnel?
7.Why Air Ionizers are Used in Air Shower Tunnels?
8.What are the Available Configurations for an Air Shower Tunnel?
9.What are the Important Applications of an Air Shower Tunnel?
10.What are the Excellent Benefits of Using an Air Shower Tunnel for your Applications?
11.How is an Air Shower Tunnel Better than an Air Shower?
12.What are the Three Most Common Types of an Air Shower Tunnel?
13.Why Do you Need an Air Shower Tunnel?
14.How Does an Air Shower Tunnel Work?
15.What Processes are Involved in the Operation of an Air Shower Tunnel?
16.How to Unload your Air Shower Tunnel?
17.What Does the Factory Test of an Air Shower Tunnel Cover?
18.What Functions are Performed by the Control System of your Air Shower Tunnel?
19.What are the Standard Sizes of Air Shower Tunnel Available in the Market?
20.How to Select an Appropriate Air Shower Tunnel for your Applications?
21.What are Some Basic Considerations for Installing your Air Shower Tunnel?
22.What is the Correct Installation Procedure for your Air Shower Tunnel?
23.How Many Positioning Options are Available for your Air Shower Tunnel?
24.What are the Safety Precautions that you Must Consider for your Air Shower Tunnel?
25.How to Maintain your Air Shower Tunnel?
26.How to Replace the HEPA Filters of your Air Shower Tunnel?
27.What are the Troubleshooting Tips for your Air Shower Tunnel?
What is an Air Shower Tunnel?
An Air Shower Tunnel is a type of room through which a person walks in to become contaminants-free.
Mainly, it is made from corrosion-free nozzles and a durable cleanroom HEPA filter that are responsible to perform the main function.
A pre-filter is also installed to reduce the workload on the main filter, which can increase its life.
Its working starts and stops automatically, whenever a person enters or leaves respectively. For easier operation, you can set the working time as per your need, depending upon how many people entering it.
For the protection purpose of the user, its doors are also automatically locked and unlocked. You can also use it to make your clothes clean before entering any cleanroom.
It has a high-velocity particle movement that fastly gets rid of contaminated particles from the surface. Also, it will have a microprocessor control that monitors its functions in a better way.
Sunnyda Air Shower Tunnel
What are the Remarkable Features of an Air Shower Tunnel?
Some important features that can increase the productivity of your applications are explained below:
- It is a self-controlled enclosure that usually ejects high velocity filtered air particularly helping in sanitizing the people or equipment passing through it in a controlled manner.
- All the functions are under the control of the microprocessor
- Besides having 0.3-micron particles, typical efficiency of up to 99.99% is only possible employing mini-pleated HEPA / ULPA filtration.
- High-velocity air shower nozzles having excess up to 20m/s are mainly designed for removing particulate matter utilizing their remarkable scrubbing action.
- A disposable pre-filter gives the assurance of the capability of the main filter in addition to 85% resistance.
- Stainless steel air nozzles are directly connected with permanently lubricated direct drive centrifugal blowers.
- It has indicator lights present on both sides that maintain in and out traffic flow of the cleanroom.
- To overcome the emergency, there is also an emergency button located on both sides of the unit.
Air Shower Tunnel High Air Velocity Nozzle
What are the General Specifications of an Air Shower Tunnel?
Some technical specifications of this product include:
- The Nozzle Air Velocity is ≥30 M/S
- A Fan Motor With 1110 W Capacity
- A Radial Fan With 50 Hz Frequency
- Nozzles Made up of ABS Plastic
- HEPA Filters
- Single or Three-Phase Power Supply
- The Maximum Airspeed is 8000 FPM
What are the Customizable Features Available for an Air Shower Tunnel?
Some customizable features that you can add to this cleanroom equipment to enhance its performance are given below:
- Special blower cabinets that are protected against explosions.
- Fire alarm settings for better safety purposes.
- Easier entrance or exit using the key card feature.
- Installation of a motion sensor.
- A stainless steel shell is most suitable for pharmaceutical uses.
- Adding emergency stop buttons for increased safety.
- LCD touchscreen for easier operation.
Customized Air Shower Tunnel
What are the Key Parts of the Air Shower Tunnel?
Some main parts that make up the body of this cleaning product are mentioned below:
- HEPA Filter
- Automatic Interlocking System
- Access Panels
- Special Glass Door for Safety
What is the Design of the Air Shower Tunnel?
It is made using special plastic or steel that is suitable for cleanrooms. It also has blowers that operate using electrical power.
Durable filters are also present for trapping dirt and contaminating particles. It also has durable jet nozzles that allow the flow of high pressured air.
These nozzles are durable due to the stainless steel 304 design, as it protects from corrosion or rust.
For comforting the operator, most of the operations inside it are performed automatically. It is designed with such automated features that allow self-opening and closing of the doors whenever someone enters or leaves it.
Air Shower Tunnel Raw Material
Why Air Ionizers are Used in Air Shower Tunnels?
The high-velocity air creates electric charges so, to overcome the problem of static electricity it is furnished with air ionizers.
There is a diverse effect of electric discharge including that it may damage the electronic measuring instruments, the hi-tech manufactured goods, and also the laboratory equipment.
Before entering the cleanroom, material surfaces become electrically neutral with the collaboration of ionizers.
So, always make sure that your unit comes with a built-in ionizer. If not so, always get an efficient functioning ionizer customized to your unit.
Air Shower Tunnel Ionizing Bars
What are the Available Configurations for an Air Shower Tunnel?
There are three different configurations of the Air Shower Tunnel that are commonly used.
Single Side Flow
This type supports one-sided functioning, where the door at the clean side is locked while the door at the grey side is open when it is not working. If you want very precise cleaning, this one is the best option.
This is possible due to limited movement into or out of the unit, which results in the highest sterility level.
Dual Side Flow
This type supports dual-sided functioning, which means that the entrance and the leaving doors can be used simultaneously.
In such a unit, the operator can use the cleanroom or the grey side door to exit the unit, without the risk of contamination.
In this type, the top roof is used as a passageway for the air to circulate.
What are the Important Applications of an Air Shower Tunnel?
Some common industries where an Air Shower Tunnel can be used in place of an air shower are:
- Biomedical Centers
- Biotech Units
- Research Laboratories
- Aerospace Technology
Air Shower Tunnel for Semiconductor Industry
What are the Excellent Benefits of Using an Air Shower Tunnel for your Applications?
Some notable benefits of using an Air Shower Tunnel are:
- It has stainless steel nozzles that are resistant to corrosion and rusting problems.
- You will get emergency stop buttons for unlocking the system to exit to the cleanroom door in case of danger.
- The jets possess high velocity for faster cleaning.
- You can dispose of the dirty prefilter with a new one.
- The microprocessor controller enables the user to easily set the timing and other functions.
How is an Air Shower Tunnel Better than an Air Shower?
An Air Shower Tunnel is better than an air shower in terms of the following things:
- It has a larger area.
- It can accommodate more people.
- You can place and clean more products at one time.
- It is cheaper and much affordable.
- You can save good time as it works faster.
- You get a pre-filter to assist the primary filter.
Air Shower Tunnel Primary Filter
What are the Three Most Common Types of an Air Shower Tunnel?
The three most commonly available types in the market are listed below:
- Stainless steel type which is good for corrosion resistance.
- The aluminum type is protected against oxidation problems.
- The plastic body is made up of thermoplastic contents.
Why Do you Need an Air Shower Tunnel?
Hygiene and cleanliness are priority considerations that should be taken into account. So for this purpose, an Air Shower Tunnel is designed for giving extra protection from harmful contaminants that cause dirt in the area.
For example, if there is so much virulence that can destroy your electrical equipment or some of the pharmaceuticals, then this unit stops these issues from occurring.
In this way, employees can understand the importance of being particulate-free before entering through the cleanroom sliding door.
To get to this state, they need to pass through this unit, which will remove the dirt from their skins and clothes.
How Does an Air Shower Tunnel Work?
Its working is simple and mostly automatic. It functions as a self-contained system having low pressure and high-velocity air.
When an employee enters, it turns on the high-velocity fan. It also has an airlock consisting of 2 locking doors.
For one person’s convenience, there is a hindrance in opening the two doors of the airlock at the same time.
The door automatically locks after entering the employee into it and then there is the streaming of high velocity blowing air in through the Air Shower Tunnel in a fluent manner.
These streams blow them to the low-pressure side after scrubbing all the targeted particulate matter. This process usually lasts for 4-8 seconds and then one has to wait for another 3-4 seconds to sweep out all the contaminants.
Finally, the door, proceeding to the real cleanroom will be unlocked offering the user to go into the production area.
What Processes are Involved in the Operation of an Air Shower Tunnel?
The operation of an Air Shower Tunnel consists of numerous procedures including these:
It is an influential period that determines the complete contamination of harmful particulates; also considering excellent quality cleanliness maintained within the sterile room.
It is the period between the end of the cycle and the opening of the door.
It makes sure that contaminants must be settled down before the end of the one process and it also prevents them from entering into the cleanroom as the door opens for the next coming person.
Precise filtration is the most important factor as it has to mainly eliminate the scrub-out particles to the outside environment before the operator enters the cleanroom.
This process is done so that the hygiene condition is properly controlled and maintained.
A good protocol guarantees the high-level effectiveness of the Air Shower Tunnel. It is best to place your hands above your head when you are rotating at 360 degrees.
This will prove beneficial for you in terms of allowing the complete removal of contamination.
Points of Impact:
Airflows from the nozzles meet multiple points of impact as it distributes to all the walls and roof areas. Particulates are dislodged because of the pulsing effect affecting the garments.
How to Unload your Air Shower Tunnel?
Unloading of an Air Shower Tunnel should be done considering the following points:
- Carefully, bring the loader nearest to the site of installation.
- Now, make a group of multiple people who can unload different parts of the product.
- Assure that the surface where you are placing these parts is clean.
- Always stay careful while performing this procedure.
- Use a durable and compatible forklift to lift your unit.
- Assure that the unit is fastened while lifting so that you don’t drop it when elevated.
- Use good quality hygienic tools that are strong enough to bear the weight of the product.
- Display its different parts in one place, and then let the installer install it.
What Does the Factory Test of an Air Shower Tunnel Cover?
Factory tests refer to some special procedures done on your Air Shower Tunnel to check its functioning.
No matter which model you choose, it will come with the results of all the factory tests performed on it. These are always helpful in telling you about the capability and performance of the unit.
Some tests that are included in the factory testing procedure are:
- Purification test to calculate its cleanliness level.
- Functional test to check it’s working.
- Visual test to see whether your unit is damaged or broken.
- A test to measure the velocity of the air.
- A test to check the quality of construction materials and compatibility with the cleanroom wall material.
- An electrical test to check all the electrical connections.
Factory Tested Air Shower Tunnel
What Functions are Performed by the Control System of your Air Shower Tunnel?
The major purpose of the control system is to provide ease in the working operations of the Air Shower Tunnel by the following things:
- Whenever a person enters it, the fans automatically start working.
- The operating room door for the entry and exit doors have automatic interlocking systems.
- Similarly, when the person leaves it, the fans automatically stop working.
- You can set your desired cleaning time in it.
What are the Standard Sizes of Air Shower Tunnel Available in the Market?
The standard sizes in which an Air Shower Tunnel are available are mentioned below:
- The length ranges from a minimum of 120 inches to a maximum of 240 inches.
- The typical width options are 48 inches and 60 inches.
However, for the extra-performing custom designs, the size details of the air shower cleanroom include:
- The width can be extended up to 96 inches.
- The length can be increased up to a maximum of 360 inches.
Standard Size Air Shower Tunnel
How to Select an Appropriate Air Shower Tunnel for your Applications?
Follow the given precautions before purchasing a suitable Air Shower Tunnel:
- A modular system may be considered a good option as it allows simpler installation, portability, assembly, and disassembly.
- It must be constructed of the painted steel or stainless steel just because of its corrosion and chemical resistance but also having high-stress ratings.
- High velocity and high volume air from the air blowers are the key factors in the effective removal of particles.
- The recirculating filtration system should have high-capacity HEPA filters and pre-filters.
- Large size air nozzles should be present in large quantities, also these nozzles should be adjustable.
- For excellent safety purposes, a magnetic door interlocking or an auto sliding door system is the best one.
What are Some Basic Considerations for Installing your Air Shower Tunnel?
When installing an Air Shower Tunnel, there are many important things to remember, regarding the site of installation, the equipment use, and how the installation is done.
The blower cabinet which is mostly present in the Air Shower Tunnel should be suspended around 8 inches, with sidewall air chases fixed to it.
This requires the need for any good lifting system that can be used to move this unit. Normally, the forklift is excessively used as a lifting source, due to its reliable working.
Firstly, always stay mindful about installing your unit at the right spot in the correct manner. And finally, don’t forget to use any device that enables you to monitor the site of installation.
What is the Correct Installation Procedure for your Air Shower Tunnel?
Always choose a smooth surface to install your unit. Also, make sure that the surface is clean and is spacious enough to easily accommodate your unit.
Then use durable installation equipment such as measuring tapes, drills, and screwdrivers to fix it on the chosen site.
Let a professional decide the whole installation procedure and the choice of accessory equipment so that this process can be completed with much accuracy in minimum time.
As all the procedures including assembling and mounting are completed, then do the following things:
- An electrician should connect it to the power supply so that it starts working and he can then examine the rotation of the air blower.
- The sprinkler should be installed by a sprinkler contractor, to get the best results.
- In case a retouch on the paint is required, it should be done by a professional.
- The door closers and both the doors should be adjusted as per the requirement.
- The magnetic and electric sliding door interlock should also be checked by the installer.
- Check the direction and velocity of the air moving through the blower.
- Make sure that high-velocity air flows out of the nozzle at 90 MPH approx. 15 MPH air velocity is possible in case the air blower is operating in the backward direction.
- Finally, clean the interior and exterior surfaces of the unit, and also clean the area surrounding the installation site.
- Don’t forget to use caulk to fix any seams present.
Easy to Install Air Shower Tunnel
How Many Positioning Options are Available for your Air Shower Tunnel?
The three positioning options to place your Air Shower Tunnel are explained below:
- When It is Tucked Into the Pallet and you Screws Can Be Adjusted Through the Holes
This type of configuration is most suitable for smaller units. You can reach the bolts from the four edges of the unit. In case you want to take off the vent from the unit, take out two screws.
When finally the pallet bolts are no longer present there, place the vents back, fixing with the same screws that were earlier removed.
- When It is Not Bolted and Is Fixed Between the Digs Formed Due to Wooden Blocks
This sort of configuration of an Air Shower Tunnel is usually done for large-sized units. One thing about this positioning is that no screws are used in it for fixing purposes. You lift this unit so that forklifts can be performed.
- When It is Fixed to the Pallet and One Can Adjust the Screws Only When the Pallet is Detached
This positioning is meant for the units where the vents cannot be detached. So then, you need to detach the pallet to reach the bolts.
What are the Safety Precautions that you Must Consider for your Air Shower Tunnel?
Some essential safety precautions that will be beneficial for you while using an Air Shower Tunnel are:
- Read the product manual with good attention and deal to keep your product and cleanroom walls are protected.
- To minimize risks to the unit or your health, always follow the supplier’s instructions.
- When you want to clean and repair your unit, don’t forget to switch off the power supply and lock the system for further safety.
- Before operating it, make sure that you are well aware of the operational procedure.
- A licensed person should always install your unit.
- Always refer to a professional electrician to repair the electrical settings.
- A professional driver must deliver your unit on time, along with careful handling.
- Don’t repair severe electrical faults by yourself.
- Only select a flat surface to place your unit, so that it doesn’t fall.
- Never use the main body to hold the filter, just put it up by lifting it through the corners.
Air Shower Tunnel With Safety Features
How to Maintain your Air Shower Tunnel?
To maintain your Air Shower Tunnel effectively, always consider the following measures:
- Use good quality harmless cleaners to clean its body.
- Fix any technical fault as soon as possible to avoid severe functional loss.
- Always follow the repairing procedures suggested in the product manual.
- Get your Air Shower Tunnel serviced on time, by high-quality servicing service providers.
- Timely replace the filters so that their functions are being performed timely.
- Use safety alarms and indicators to sense any underlying problem that can be harmful to the unit.
How to Replace the HEPA Filters of your Air Shower Tunnel?
Every Air Shower Tunnel comes with a specific number of HEPA filters, depending upon its requirements.
Normally, manufacturers recommend replacing these old filters once every three years. The way you use it and for how much time you use it are two things that determine the time after which you should replace this filter.
The right time to replace these filters is when the air velocity value is less than 80 % of the original value.
The correct procedure to perform this replacement is:
- Use a screwdriver to loosen the screws present at the outside panel door and detach them from the Air Shower Tunnel.
- Now you can reach the HEPA filter box easily through the internal panel door.
- Now, loosen the screws on this door using a flathead screwdriver to detach it from the rest of the unit.
- Detach the shim from the filter by unscrewing the fasteners.
- Carefully, take this filter out and add a newer one in its place.
- To fix it in its place, tighten the fasteners between the filter and the polycarbonate shim.
- At last, again attach the internal and external panel doors to continue the normal operation of the unit.
Air Shower Tunnel HEPA Filter
What are the Troubleshooting Tips for your Air Shower Tunnel?
In case the door interlocking system or the blower in the Air Shower Tunnel is disturbed, consider the following checks:
- Firstly, check and correct the electrical connection details (if wrong), make sure that the frequency is 60 Hz and the power source is three-phase.
- Verify that the three breakers present in the circuit panel are turned on.
- Make sure that the run and power LED lights are switched on while the fault LED light is turned off.
- If the lights are flickering or are not bright enough, you need to get them replaced before you completely lose them.
- If still, it is not working, turn off the main power supply to examine the connections in the electrical service box.
- In case there is any problem with the electrical service box connections, consult the manual to fix it.
- When these connections are okay, then resupply power to your Air Shower Tunnel, so that it can start working.
- If still, it doesn’t work, consult your supplier to avail help from their technical staff.
Now that you have all the necessary details that are essential to know about the Air Shower Tunnel, hopefully, you will get the most benefit from it.
Always follow a proper maintenance schedule to keep it functioning properly, doing this will also increase its life.
Refer to the manual that you get with your product for getting the accurate results of any procedure; such as maintenance, troubleshooting, or cleaning.
Don’t attempt to resolve technical faults on your own, as this is not harmful to your unit but may also prove to be risky for your health and the overall air shower room.
100% Quality Tested Air Shower Tunnel