Your Reliable Manufacturer and Supplier of High-Efficiency Air Shower Pass Box.
Sunnyda is recognized as a trusted and reliable supplier and manufacturer of the Air Shower Pass Box. Keeping the needs and demands of the modern world, we design energy-efficient, high quality, reliable, and durable clean room wall panels, ICU doors, biological safety cabinets, laboratory fume hoods, and a variety of clean room equipment. Our engineers imply the latest technological knowledge and instruments to ensure all our clean room supplies meet the requirements of your application.
Sunnyda makes sure that all the products are not just affordable but also meet the standards of the market. Each Air Shower Pass Box is run through a series of factory tests to make sure that it shows the highest efficiency and increases your productivity.
We have the most qualified and skilled engineers from all around the world who make sure that our products contain all the modern accessories. Sunnyda is determined to create products that require minimum energy to function and do not harm the environment in any way. Thus energy conservation and protection of the environment is another quality hard to find in other manufacturers. Our Air Shower Pass Box has the most unique design which requires minimum maintenance.
Sunnyda aims at providing convenient solutions for your applications and therefore each Air Shower Pass Box is equipped with all the components like HEPA filter and efficient exhaust system. All the products have an easy interface so that they can be handled by any person eliminating the need for an expert. The control panel has been designed in such a way that it allows remote operation and maintenance conditions in the narrowest range.
For the order placing, installation, and maintenance of your Air Shower Pass Box or any other clean room or laboratory product, all you have to do is to call the 24/7 customer service of Sunnyda.
|Product||Stainless steel air shower pass box|
|Material||100% SUS304 stainless steel and/1.2mm cold-rolled steel plate|
|Outer Dimensions||1410W x 1510D x 2100H (mm)|
|Inner Dimensions||800W x 1400D x 1960H (mm)|
|Control Panel||7”LCD Touchscreen PLC control panel|
|Air Shower Time||0-99 seconds|
|Nozzle Diameter||32 mm|
|Air Filter Efficacy||≥99.995% of particles ≥0.3μm|
|Air Velocity||>26 m/s|
|Filter Dimensions||830 x 610 x 130 mm|
|Power Source||380V, 50Hz (Also available in 220V or 110V)|
|Lighting||2 Recessed LED|
Air Shower Pass Box-An Ultimate Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
Its main purpose is to generate a controlled environment with zero contaminants, minimum humidity, and suitable temperature level.
It can be used in numerous industries including semiconductors, electronics, and pharmaceutical sites for maintaining a contaminant-free environment.
HEPA and ULPA filters are the main parts of its filtration system, however, you can install a pre-filter to increase the life of the primary filter by decreasing their need to complete filtration.
It comes in a stainless steel body which has minimum chances of corrosion, mold growth, or rusting, thus increasing its durability and life.
If you are interested in knowing about its features, design, construction, working, uses, and benefits, this guide will be very helpful.
Air Shower Pass Box Testing
What is an Air Shower Pass Box?
It is a form of dynamic pass box which is effective in reducing contamination in clean rooms and the surrounding environment.
Its high-velocity filters capture dirt and dust particles from the air, making it contaminant-free, and safe to be used in the clean room.
A blower forces the air using 99.99%efficient filters suitable for particles with 0.3-micron size.
The stainless steel nozzle ejects the purified air into the box, which results in particulate matter dispersion.
Some main components that connect to form it include blower, nozzle, and stainless steel handle.
It is equipped with an interlock door mechanism that allows the opening of a single door at a time, thus reducing the contact between both doors.
Other than standard-sized models, you can also customize the size and design of your unit, along with attaching some accessories to exhibit enhanced results.
Sunnyda Air Shower Pass Box
What are the Main Features of an Air Shower Pass Box?
Some main features that aid in the amazing performance of an Air Shower Pass Box include:
- Surface contamination on items entering or departing the controlled environment of this system is greatly reduced due to the purification that is built in it.
- ULPA-filtered air jet, moving at 18-30 m/s, pushes materials going in or out of the controlled environment before further processing.
- Pressurized air moving at about 22 m/s through a HEPA filter eliminates 99.99% of particles 0.3 microns and smaller.
- The cycle time of the Air Shower Pass Box can be customized.
- Operation control is accomplished by the use of a programmable logic controller.
- Operating costs are low, and there is little maintenance necessary.
- Additionally, custom designs, sizes, and choices are available.
- Exhaust gas is directed into the chamber using an array of stainless steel nozzles at high velocity.
- Once pulled through the base of this equipment, the air is filtered and recirculated to remove any remaining contaminants.
- The duration of the air spray may be adjusted up to 2 minutes. The factory preset time is 12 seconds by default.
- The mechanism for locking and unlocking a door using electricity is present.
- Built from electro-galvanized steel with an antibacterial white oven-baked epoxy-polyester powder coating finish, it is both durable and attractive.
- The surface of the base is made of perforated stainless steel 304, which makes it simple to clean and maintain.
- Polycarbonate viewing windows provide an inside chamber view.
- It is equipped with a centrifugal motor or blowers, which are permanently lubricated and have exterior rotor designs.
- The combined blower assembly, which is selected for its energy proficiency, suitable design, and flat profile, increases the motor cooling by utilizing a single set of spinning components.
- An overall component balance is present that results in silent, smooth, and vibration-free performance.
Features of an Air Shower Pass Box
What are the Key Specifications of an Air Shower Pass Box?
Some key specifications offered by an Air Shower Pass Box include:
- Less than 78 dbA noise level
- One bright UV lamp
- 999 % efficient HEPA filter
- 4 piece sus nozzle
- Powder-coated outer steel body
- 1200m3/h airflow
- 380 Volts fan power
- Interlock system
- 4 stainless steel air shower nozzles
- 12 seconds to 2 minutes working time
- 1360 per hour change in air
- Non-woven pre-filter with 20% filtration efficiency
- Single-phase 220 V or 240 Volts power supply compatibility of the Air Shower Pass Box
- Electro-galvanized steel sheet casing finished with powder-baked epoxy
- 75 A cabinet full load
- 250W nominal power of cabinet
Stainless Steel Nozzles of Air Shower Pass Box
What are the Types of an Air Shower Pass Box?
Here are some of the different types commonly used in the industries:
- Stainless steel construction where all the edges are coved with the mechanical operation.
- Powder-coated steel construction where the edges are not coved with mechanical control.
- Powder-coated steel designing with coved corners with electrical system.
Stainless Steel Air Shower Pass Through Box
What are the Standard Sizes of an Air Shower Pass Box?
There are three standard size options in which you can avail your Air Shower Pass Box:
External Size: 940x600x1450mm
Internal Size: 600x600x600mm
External Size: 1090x750x1500mm
Internal Size: 750x750x750mm
External Size: 1140x800x1550mm
Internal Size: 800x800x800mm
Standard Size of an Air Shower Pass Through Box
What are the Optional Design Features for an Air Shower Pass Box?
Some designing features for Air Shower Pass Box include:
- The body is made of cold-rolled steel with an abrasion-resistant oven-baked powder coat finish or stainless steel material.
- The interior is made of stainless steel to avoid scratches and keep the surface smooth and orderly on the inside.
- The door on two sides might be mechanical or electronic, and the interlock prevents all doors from becoming opened simultaneously, which helps to maintain the integrity of the clean room.
- The pre-filter ranges from G1 to G3, and the HEPA filter has a purity rating of 99.99% at 0.3um.
- The airspeed is more than 20 mph.
- You may install UV light, ozone light, or a conveyor belt depending on the requirements of the production process.
UV Light Inside Air Shower Pass Box
What Accessories Can Be Used With an Air Shower Pass Box?
To elevate its efficiency and performance, you can attach the following accessories:
- UV Based Sterilization Device
- A Differential Pressure Gauge
- Electric Interlock System
Air Shower Pass Through Box Pressure Gauge
What are the Material Quality Standards for an Air Shower Pass Box?
Some standards materials to be used in an Air Shower Pass Box to maintain the quality are:
- Excellent Quality Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
- Stainless Steel
- Epoxy Powder-Coated Steel Designing
- Stainless Steel and Corrosion-Proof Nozzle
- Transparent Windows
- Nozzle Resistant to Rust
- LED Lighting
- Ground Plate Made from Steel Resistant to Wear
Stainless Steel Raw Material for Air Shower Pass Box
What is the Construction of an Air Shower Pass Box?
A sturdy design makes the Air Shower Pass Box suitable for even the most rigorous controlled environment environments.
When it is sent to the installation site, it is completely built and ready to be installed and used. Long operating life is ensured by the use of only the highest quality materials in all components.
Electrical interlock protects the integrity by prohibiting the simultaneous opening of both doors.
The electro-galvanized steel sheets used to build this equipment have an oven-baked powder coating that makes it resistant to abrasion.
As a result of the porous stainless steel construction of the bottom surface, cleaning is simple. The interior chamber is visible due to the acrylic doors.
Air Shower Pass Box Manufacturing
What are the Major Parts of an Air Shower Pass Box?
It is comprised of the following basic parts, each having its own special importance in completing the structure and function of the Air Shower Pass Box:
- Tempered Glass
- Joints and Connections
- Interlock Door
Heavy Duty Door Handel of Air Shower Pass Box
What Type of Windows is Available for an Air Shower Pass Box?
There are three types of windows available for the Air Shower Pass Box:
- A Transfer Window With an Electronic Interlock
- A Transfer Window With Mechanical Interlocks
- Transfer Window for Self-Purification
Tempered Glass Window of Air Shower Pass Box
What are the Major Benefits of an Air Shower Pass Box for your Applications?
Air Shower Pass Box comes with multiple benefits for the operator; some of them are given below:
- Less consumption of power
- The stainless steel surface is perforated for simple cleaning.
- High-velocity jets are sent into the chamber via stainless steel nozzles.
- Doors made of acrylic provide for a good view of the interior.
- The pre-filter is for a single-use and can be replaced easily.
Clean Room Air Shower Pass Box Pre-Filter
How Does an Air Shower Pass Box Work?
Below are given some steps to understand its working:
- Firstly, the high-velocity nozzles expel the filtered air into the chamber. Particulate matter is dispersed all over the place by these turbulent air streams.
- Particulate matter dispersed in the air stream settles towards the bottom, where it is collected.
- One or more ULPA filters and HEPA filter boxes are used to remove particles as small as 0.3 microns with a 99.999% efficiency rate.
- Then finally the air is purified by these filters and recirculated continually.
Working Mechanism of Air Shower With Pass Box
What are the Applications of an Air Shower Pass Box?
Mostly, it is present in the clean rooms and anterooms, used to keep dust out of the clean room. Some other areas where Air Shower Pass Box is frequently used include:
- Semiconductor Industries
- Liquid Crystal Device Production Centers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Facilities
- University Laboratories
- Food Processing Facilities
Applications of Clean Room Air Shower Pass Box
How to Choose the Best Air Shower Pass Box Manufacturer?
To choose the best Air Shower Pass Box, it is essential to keep the given factors in mind before you make a purchase:
- High Quality
- Multiple Models
- Different Sizes
- Excellent Customer Guidance
- Product Equipped With Latest Technological Features
- It Should Offer Multiple Applications
- Lower Energy Consumption
- Safety Features
Which Filters are Present in an Air Shower Pass Box?
Three types of filters complete the filtration function of an Air Shower Pass Box:
- The ULPA filters with usual filtration effectiveness of 99.999% for particle sizes ranging from 0.1 to 0.3 microns.
- A biodegradable pre-filter with an assistance of 85 percent allows you to use the primary filter for a longer period.
- HEPA filters with 99.99% filtration efficiency are also present.
H14 HEPA Filter of Air Shower Pass Box
Which Blowers are Included in an Air Shower Pass Box?
A fully integrated blower assembly with unified rotating components and an entire element is present for the smooth functioning of an Air Shower Pass Box.
For the comfort and convenience of the user, it also aids in silent, vibration-free operation.
This blower has a compact design and good energy efficiency, along. To make the bearings last longer, the weight is spread evenly among them all.
Explosion Proof Blower of Air Shower Pass Box
How to Factory Test your Air Shower Pass Box?
To ensure the highest level of safety and performance, every part of the Air Shower Pass Box is independently tested in the factory.
Documentation describing the tests conducted and the specific findings for each item is included with the shipment.
Factory inspection of this system before delivering to the user includes the following tests:
- Electrical Safety Tests
- Functional Test and Visual Inspection
- Purification Rank Test
- Air Velocity Testing
Air Shower Pass Box Factory Testing
How to Customize your Air Shower Pass Box?
For customizing your Air Shower Pass Box according to your designing and functioning requirements, consider the following features:
- Size it according to your space availability.
- Select the construction material as per your requirements.
- Decide the number of filters suitable for your usage.
- To promote the transfer of material, design the base with a heavy and durable roller base.
- To achieve single sides flush mount in the clean room, add a flange.
- Determine the accessories that will make your work easier and faster.
- Device whether you want the electric or manual interlock system.
- Check whether your installation site demands the installation of explosion-proof items.
Customized Air Shower Pass Box
What are the Filtration Principles Followed By an Air Shower Pass Box?
The filtration process of an Air Shower Pass Box relies upon three basic principles that are:
This is the result of particles deviating from the mainstream due to inertia. And also includes the striking of these particles with the fibers.
This process is applicable for the pre-filters working in the advanced filtration process, to deal with particles having a size greater than 10 microns. This impaction is directly proportional to airstream velocity; the higher the velocity higher will be this effect.
The large size of the particle results in its sticking with the fibers from where the main air stream is traveling through. Finally, the Van der Waals forces promote these particles to loosely attach to the filters.
The irregular movement of particles causes them to strike the fibers of the filter. This process is common for very small-sized particles which develop vibrational movements for easily connecting to the fibers of HEPA or ULPA filters.
The particles should have a maximum of 1-micron size, the smaller the size of the particles, the stronger diffusion will be.
How to Test the Filters Present in an Air Shower Pass Box?
Mainly, the filters are tested before supplying to the user. However, some tests are always recommended after the installation of your unit to verify its performance.
Testing the efficiency of filters of your Air Shower Pass Box is crucial for its maintenance, and this can be done in the following ways:
- The Particle Count Method
- The Hot DOP Test
- Cold DOP Test
- Atmospheric Dust Spot Efficiency Process
- Weight Method
Other than these, two common tests to check the efficiency and detect leakage in the absolute filters of your Air Shower Pass Box are:
Electrically operated spectrometers use lasers to count the number of small particles present in the system, but you can’t use this process to check the sizes of the particles.
Scan testing involves the use of DOP knowledge and photometers to check the efficiency of the filter. Using this you can also detect if there is any spot-causing leakage or hole in the filter.
DOP Testing Port of Air Shower Pass Thru Box
How Do HEPA Filters of Air Shower Pass Box Work?
HEPA filters of an Air Shower Pass Box clean the air using two distinct processes. To stop bigger particles of dust, dirt, and hair, there seem to be one or more outer filters that function like sieves.
The tiny particles are trapped in a concertina-like structure within the filters. Unlike gauze, which simply filters out microscopic dust particles like a sieve, this paper is essentially a mat of extremely dense glass fibers.
Dust is caught in three distinct ways as it moves through the airstream. When air moves at a rapid speed, some particles become stuck in the fibers, while others get snagged as they try to sweep by.
Lower airspeeds cause dust particles to move more randomly through the filter, which is referred to as their Brownian motion.
Together, these three processes enable HEPA filters to catch particles of all sizes, regardless of how tiny they are compared to the desired size.
HEPA Filter Working in an Air Shower Pass Box
How to Select Stainless Steel for the Constructing of Air Shower Pass Box?
Consideration of metal service life, corrosion-resistant characteristics, and the atmosphere in which the material may be used are all important in stainless steel material selection for your Air Shower Pass Box.
Several lists of suggested grades as well as ISO-corrosion curves, which show the rate at which each stainless steel grade corrodes, have been published for choosing grades that are resistant to strong acids.
Most of the time, these tables are created to compare various grades and determine which one is best for your need.
Here are some important factors that are present in stainless steel and also is explained how you can decide how you should consider these factors:
This resistance should be chosen on the basis of the special environmental conditions at the site of installation.
Corrosion occurs often in stainless steel due to local corrosion. The processes of crevice and pitting corrosion are controlled by the presence of chloride in the working environment, therefore choose one containing chloride.
The austenitic grades, especially the ones with a high chromium concentration, but also the ones with a high amount of silicon, nitrogen, and rare earth elements, are preferred.
Austenitic stainless steel grades are known for their exceptional hardness even at extremely cold temperatures, so check how much cryogenic resistance you require for your Air Shower Pass Box.
Corrosion Resistance Stainless Steel Air Shower Pass Box
What are the Benefits of an Interlock Door System in your Air Shower Pass Box?
The interlock door system is a highly secure system that ensures minimum contamination within controlled environments, some benefits it offers include:
- Automated doors are ideal for high-traffic areas because they eliminate the risk of contamination as there is no need to touch the door to open or close it.
- Trolleys and other traffic cause more damage and wear on manual doors, as interlock systems bear good pressure easily, so are not involved in heavy maintenance procedures.
- Using interlocks in your Air Shower Pass Box makes it easy to operate in regulated conditions, such as in rooms that are under air pressure.
- Entrance control and access management are vital in regulated workplaces, which is why these doors are essential.
- Since it is ballistic-proof and blast resistant, it offers excellent anti-infiltration capabilities.
- To detect and prevent unauthorized intrusions in your Air Shower Pass Box, these doors are typically equipped with a variety of detecting systems.
- Clean rooms in the pharmaceutical, food, microelectronics, aviation industries, and many more benefit from interlocking doors.
Anti Rust Door Handel of Air Shower Pass Box
How Using Tempered Glass in your Air Shower Pass Box is Beneficial?
Tempered glass is formed by heating annealed glass at an extremely high temperature; it offers the following benefits when used in an Air Shower Pass Box or in constructing the clean room door:
Strength and Safety
An Air Shower Pass Box may be dangerous or prone to slip injuries because of excess water present in it. As a result, you will want a coating choice that won’t shatter if something falls on it.
Tempered glass is strong and won’t shatter even if a user or any product falls on it. Other than this, the tempered glass fragments of your Air Shower Pass Box are blunt, so if it does break, the person next to it won’t be injured.
No matter how hard you hit toughened safety glass, it will shatter evenly and disintegrate into little pieces. But due to the high strength of tempered glass, it may be used in the doors without the fear of breaking them.
Strong Resistance to Heat and Moisture
Clean rooms retain moisture all day long. It is necessary under these conditions to use such materials that are heat and humidity resistant and keep their finish over time.
If exposed to extreme conditions over an extended length of time, annealed or float glass will fracture and shatter.
When it comes to heat and moisture, tempered glass holds these up better than regular glass.
The Air Shower Pass Box door panels made with tempered glass are wonderful since they don’t scratch easily or require a lot of upkeep.
Standard glass is not a safe option for places where high traffic or frequent chances of moving heavy materials is present.
Stays Scratch Proof even after Prolonged Usage
Doors of your Air Shower Pass Box made of standard glass will scratch easily and need to be replaced sooner rather than later. In contrast, tempered glass is very resistant to scratches and other types of material damage that are common in day-to-day life.
Tempered glass, also known as toughened glass, is scratch-resistant, which not only minimizes the risk of scuffs but also keeps it looking newer for longer.
Easy to Maintain
Mildew thrives in damp environments, such as those found in its enclosures with glass bottoms. Therefore tempered glass items with black stains on the bottom from high moisture or mold are not common.
Because tempered glass can be twisted to virtually any shape, it is incredibly versatile. The enclosures of your Air Shower Pass Box may be made more visually appealing by choosing from a variety of patterns and styles available in this glass.
It comes in a variety of styles, including frosted, etched, stained, engraved, and clear tempered glass.
Tempered Glass Air Shower Pass Box for Clean Room
An Air Shower Pass Box comes with multiple features which make it efficient, durable, and long-lasting. Due to the high-quality corrosion-resistant structural material used, it is suitable to be used in environments with moisture content.
It is applicable in multiple applications with a number of benefits, but this demands timely maintenance and servicing done by professionals.
To ensure your product meets your requirements, always consider different important factors before buying, such as material, life, pricing, and others.
Cleaning and replacing its filters on time is important to achieve a perfectly controlled environment inside your industry.
ISO Approved Air Shower Pass Box for Clean Room