Your Premium Quality and Most Affordable Air Shower Booth Manufacturer and Designer.
Sunnyda is the most renowned brand for designing and manufacturing of best quality clean room equipment including a pass through box, Air Shower Booth, or laminar flow. The secret to the highest reviews is innovative technology and high-quality construction material. We believe in one-time investment and therefore we create products for you that will last for many years.
Whether you are dealing with a class 1 clean room or class 10 clean room, Sunnyda has got you all sorted with their extensive range of innovative and long-lasting clean room products like an Air Shower Booth. We take care of your wide range of applications and cater to your needs and demands compatible with your applications.
Sunnyda is proud to have a well-organized and experienced team of highly qualified engineers and technicians that work day and night to bring about the most unique and reliable products like an Air Shower Booth. We focus on our products being user friendly and pollution-free so that they can be used conveniently and there is no negative effect on your environment.
With easy installation and maintenance, Air Shower Booth manufactured by Sunnyda you can get by calling on our 24/7 active customer care. Our staff is incredibly friendly and well aware of all the features and benefits of products so they can guide you in the best manner. We pay the true value for your money by serving you with the most reliable products that last for many years and increase the productivity of your application.
|1400*1000*2100 mm||1400*1500*2100 mm||1400*2000*2100 mm|
|800*900*1950 mm||800*1400*1950 mm||800*1900*1950 mm|
|Air Velocity||≥25 (m/s)|
|Door Material||Powder Coated Steel Sheet/SUS304|
|Cabinet Material||Full Powder Coated Steel Sheet/Powder Coated Steel Sheet Outside and SUS304 Inside/Full SUS304|
|Power Supply||AC380/220V,3 Phase,50/60Hz|
Air Shower Booth-An Ultimate and Complete Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
There is no room for contamination when dealing with any scientific reaction, semiconductor manufacturing, laboratory, or working in a modular clean room.
Therefore an Air Shower Booth is essential to keep the contaminants from entering the clean environment in the first place.
It has a strong sturdy metal body that is spacious enough to accommodate one person at a time.
It works by bombarding high-speed air particles on the surface of the body of the entering person and the material being transported.
An Air Shower Booth comes in various sizes and configurations and you can choose the one according to your application. The construction material is strong and therefore it lasts for many years and saves your capital.
You can obtain the highest efficiency and maximum productivity by paying due attention to maintenance.
It is possible if you are well aware of all the features and benefits. This ultimate buying guide will help you to get to know everything about the product. So let’s start reading.
Industrial Air Shower for Modular Clean Room
What is an Air Shower Booth?
In every controlled environment, there has to be an enclosed chamber that prevents the entry of contaminants.
An Air Shower Booth serves as an entryway and controls the entry of contaminants that are present on the clothes, body, and hair of the person entering the clean environment.
It utilizes a high-efficiency filtration system to remove any lint, dust particles, and skin follicles. In this way, the number of airborne particles entering the clean environment stays low.
An Air Shower Booth is designed and constructed according to the international ISO standards. It can be used in a moderate clean room, pharmaceutical clean room, clean room semiconductor, or any other such application.
Usually, it is present between the gowning area and the clean room, laboratory, or manufacturing area.
Every personnel entering the controlled environment has to pass through the booth and has to stay there for one complete cycle.
It can also be placed between two different controlled environments with different cleanliness levels.
Sunnyda Stainless Steel Air Shower Booth
What are the Major Features of an Air Shower Booth?
The major features of an Air Shower Booth are stated below:
- It comes with high-speed air jets with an average of 18-30 meters per second. The high speed helps in gaining higher momentum, thus efficient removal of contaminant particles.
- High-quality stainless steel nozzles are always used in combination with lubricated centrifugal blowers.
- Easy, a user-friendly operation that can be programmed according to the requirement.
- Various operating mode options are present for increased convenience.
- It is enabled with a microprocessor controller which monitors all the functions simultaneously.
- The high-quality filtration system, preferably ULPA. HEPA box is also used and its efficiency increases by using a primary or a medium filter.
- A pre-filter is also an option that helps you decrease the filter load thus adding to the life of the filter overall.
- There are specialized emergency alarms and buttons which help to cope with unwanted situations. The buttons are present on both sides of the booth and can be used from outside.
- Light indicators help in the usage because they are present on the outside and the person can judge the status by standing outside.
- The door is also made up of strong and sturdy material which has acrylic glass. The glass allows maximum visibility thus ensuring maximum productivity.
- The body is made up of the best quality powder-coated stainless steel material. The material is electro-galvanized and can resist any abrasion and extreme heat changes.
- There is sufficient lighting in the form of LED bulbs which makes sure that visibility is maximum.
Major Features of Clean Room Air Shower
What are the Design Characteristics of an Air Shower Booth?
The design characteristics of an Air Shower Booth are given here:
- It is usually constructed with stainless, electro-galvanized steel to resist any damage or extreme temperatures.
- There shall be sufficient space for all the components like filters, blowers, jet nozzles, and each component shall be placed in its dedicated niche.
- The windows and doors shall be sized in such a way that it allows maximum visibility from outside.
- There shall be enough aeration and ventilation and therefore it shall be designed accordingly.
- The safety features like interlocking and sealant shall also be considered while designing.
- The corners shall be curved to avoid the accumulation of dirt, debris, and bacteria in the corners.
Interlocking Door System of Air Shower Clean Room
What are the Components of an Air Shower Booth?
The major components of an Air Shower Booth include:
Electro-galvanized stainless steel body with appropriate design and space to accommodate the needs of the application.
Efficient Filtration System:
It is to filter any dust particles, fibrous lint, skin flakes, hair, and other particles bigger than 0.3 microns which can be filtered by a HEPA filter.
ULPA is more precise and accurate and deals with even smaller particles to give higher efficiency.
Blower System and Jet Nozzles:
The heat nozzles and the blower system helps to provide the pressure for the air shower which is necessary for knocking off any impurities from the object and person entering the clean environment.
It helps to reduce the chance of cross-contamination. The biggest benefit is when the booth is being used for two different environments at different levels of cleanliness.
The microprocessor is constructed by using the most advanced and innovative technology which controls the magnetic interlocks, LED lighting, and velocity of the air coming out of the nozzles.
The external factors such as temperature, humidity, and airflow are also controlled.
Explosion Proof Blower System of Filter Air Shower
What are the Benefits of an Air Shower Booth?
The Air Shower Booth has the following benefits for your applications:
- It helps to reduce the need for maintenance of a controlled environment since it decreases the entry of any contaminant.
- The life of your filtration system is extended because of the low contamination load and you don’t need to replace the filters very frequently.
- The efficiency of HEPA and ULPA filters is increased many times because there is less stress on them.
- Air Shower Booth is extremely cost-effective as it utilizes less energy and mechanically reduces contamination.
- There is a built-in motion sensor that switches the lights on whenever it detects any person entering the booth. It is based on sensitivity to pressure changes.
- LED smart lighting mode enables you to lighten up the booth with pressure changes such as the entry of an object or a person.
- The contaminated air is pulled back from the filtration system with the help of recirculating vents. These are installed in the walls of the Air Shower Booth.
- Sufficient lighting with an LED bulb enables you to see clearly thus reducing the chance of any error. Also, these bulbs are energy-saving and use little energy thus low utility cost.
- A magnetic interlocking door enables you to maintain the positive pressure on the inside. Also, it helps to reduce cross-contamination. By accidentally opening both doors, there will be a lot of contamination due to the mixing of air between two environments.
- Emergency buttons allow you to reach for help if any unfortunate event happens. It shuts down the whole system immediately and gives you the time to evacuate the space if necessary.
- The nozzles are adjustable which means that you can set the airflow velocity according to your requirement. However, it should be high enough to knock off the contaminant particles from the surface of objects and persons.
- There is a high technology touchscreen panel that controls the cycle duration so that the entrance and exit time can be managed. This can be adjusted according to your choice.
- External conditions like humidity, temperature, and airflow to the booth can also be adjusted.
- High-velocity jets for different-sized nozzles are present.
- The filters are disposable.
- It has a silent operation with the least vibration.
Built-In Door Motion Sensor of Clean Room Air Shower
What are the Types of an Air Shower Booth?
An Air Shower Booth has different types based on the configuration, uses, assembly, shape, and design.
The velocity of air jets in this type is 30 m/s and the airstreams successfully knock off the contaminants with ease. It is extensively used because of its high efficiency.
Energy Saving DC Blower:
Opting for DC instead of AC is a great option because it is more manageable and safe. Also, it is more affordable because of its energy conservation properties.
Auto Door Type:
It comes with an infrared system and an automatic locking system combined with an auto door. It has a higher chance of increased efficiency because it greatly reduces cross-contamination.
It is for connecting two highly controlled areas with different levels of cleanliness. It monitors the entry and exit of individuals as well as products and objects between the two areas.
The most wanted type because of its easy assembly and little maintenance. You can easily carry and transport it and it also allows you to move in a limited space.
Stainless Steel Type:
Due to the strength and resilience of stainless steel, it is preferred. It can resist any mechanical or chemical damage and therefore you can even use harsh chemicals for surface disinfection.
AC Standard Blower:
With its high power and increased nozzle jet velocity, it can knock off stubborn particles.
L Type Industrial Air Shower for Medical Clean Room
How Does an Air Shower Booth Work?
The working of an Air Shower Booth is very simple. It is a self-contained system that works by using air circulation.
High-velocity air is shot from the nozzles in a manner that each particle follows the path of the particle ahead of it.
This bombardment of particles on the particulate matter displaces the contaminants from the surface. These contaminant particles fall to the ground due to gravity.
As soon as the high-velocity air particles hit the contaminant, they transfer their momentum to the latter which is displaced as a result.
As a person enters the booth, the automatic door is closed and the powerful jets start blowing the air to all angles such that it reaches every part of the body.
Also, this air is filtered and comes straight out of the HEPA or ULPA filtration system.
After one cycle is complete, the automatic door is opened and a person or object can leave the Air Shower Booth.
One cycle lasts for approximately 20 seconds which is sufficient time to deal with surface contaminants. Also, this cycle is directly controlled and regulated by the microprocessor unit.
Clean Room Air Shower Working Principle
What are the Common Applications of an Air Shower Booth?
An Air Shower Booth has a wide range of applications in the field which requires cleanliness and decontamination.
It is not just for the safety of the process being carried out in the controlled area but also for the health conservation of other people working in the environment.
By using an Air Shower Booth, you can also obtain many benefits such as decreased contamination load, low particle count, etc.
Also, it is used when the person working in a controlled environment leaves the space. There is a high chance that his clothes, or body may be contaminated with some infectious agent which can spread to other individuals outside.
Some of the contaminants can be harmful to the environment, therefore, it is a necessary step.
It is used in:
- Pharmaceutical Clean Room
- Modular Clean Room
- Experimental Laboratories
- Precision Manufacturing
- Pathology Laboratories
Applications of Clean Room Shower
What is the Operating Sequence of an Air Shower Booth?
The operational sequence of your Air Shower Booth has three pre-programmed sequences:
It allows the movement of personnel in only one direction. The person can enter from the booth.
When it is not being used, the door towards the clean side is locked and the one on the unclean side is not.
One can enter from the unclean side, get decontaminated, and then enter the controlled environment.
One Way Two Way:
The Air Shower Booth acts as both the entry and the exit channel into and out of the clean environment.
The microprocessor works by detecting if the person wants to enter or exit and unlocks the door accordingly.
Here in this sequence, the booth is active in both directions. It is much more efficient and convenient because both the doors are unlocked and one can enter or exit at any time.
Also, it deals with hazardous substances as well.
One Way Two Way Filter Air Shower
What are the Different Configurations of Air Shower Booth?
The different Air Shower Booth configurations are listed:
- There are U-shaped chambers and custom floor plans with ninety degrees turns.
- For connecting multiple rooms, 3 door configuration is available.
- Low-profile designs for air showers are also present.
- Disassembled configurations are available which can be knocked down easily. They are easy to carry and transport. It helps you deal with small space areas as well.
- An automatic door is present for the hands-free operation which reduces the transfer of germs from hands to the door handle and vice versa.
- Connection to building management and electronic interlocking is mandatory for controlling it from a remote place.
- Wheelchair access and ADA compliant designs for facilitation of people with physical disabilities.
- Iris scanners or keycard readers for increased security and hands-free entry.
- Static cling can be easily dealt with by using ESD-safe ionizers. It is necessary for some applications.
- Laminar flow is encouraged by raising the floor. In this way, the contaminant particles are also swept away.
- Mobile air shower panel designs are also available. They can easily be lifted with a forklift and installed in the place where required.
3 Doors Industrial Air Shower
Why Do you Have to Maintain Positive Pressure Inside the Air Shower Booth?
It is important to maintain positive pressure inside an Air Shower Booth so that there is no chance of entry of any other contaminant.
The movement of particles is always encouraged from high pressure to a low-pressure level.
Whenever it is required to move a particle from low to high pressure are, active energy is required.
Therefore, by maintaining positive pressure, you can compel the entry of an incoming particle.
In highly controlled environments and an air shower room, the sole purpose is to obtain the highest level of decontamination.
Therefore there is no external force that goes against the positive pressure to introduce contaminants into the booth.
Thus the positive pressure acts as a barrier.
Compact Design Air Shower Clean Room With Roller Door
What is the Significance of Silicone Free Urethane Sealant in an Air Shower Booth?
The silicone-free urethane sealant is useful in an Air Shower Booth because it serves the purpose of confining the air circulation to the booth only.
Any new streams of layer entering or leaving the booth will increase the chance of contamination.
Also, the turbulence of particles gives rise to contamination and therefore, a uniform motion must be maintained.
The sealant maintains the positive pressure by confining all the air in the cavity of the booth. Any leaks or loss of air can result in poor function.
It also prevents cross-contamination and mixing which is beneficial in not only avoiding contamination but also infectious diseases and harmful chemicals.
Lower Profile Easy to Move Clean Room Air Shower
Is UV Sterilization Useful in your Air Shower Booth?
UV sterilization can be helpful in an Air Shower Booth when complete sterilization is required.
When working with the applications like hospitals, pathology laboratories, and pharmaceutical clean rooms, there is a high chance of nosocomial infections.
Which can not only spread to the staff working in the environment but also to the people outside the hospital and working facility.
Therefore complete sterilization is necessary to make a sterile room.
When UV radiation falls on the DNA of the microorganisms, it disrupts the chromatin material, attacking the nucleic acids thus destroying the nucleus. This leads to the death of the microorganism as the DNA is completely lost.
Without the DNA, there is no survival and replication thus complete removal of organisms like fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
UV Light in an Air Shower Pass Box
How to Ensure the Safety of your Air Shower Booth?
To ensure the safety of your Air Shower Booth, you must pay due attention to the following factors:
If there is any fault in the interlocking mechanism, there is an increased risk of cross-contamination as well as locking up of the person or object in the Air Shower Booth.
Also, it must go according to the cycle which has a 20 seconds duration.
Emergency buttons and lights must be installed so that any fault in the system can be indicated and you can evacuate the place to save your life.
It can also help against fires and any other hazardous situations.
Air Shower Booth itself shall be disinfected using a strong and safe disinfectant. UV radiation can also be helpful in this regard.
Industrial Air Shower Emergency Stop Button
How to Choose the Right Air Shower Booth for your Applications?
To choose the right Air Shower Booth, you must keep the following factors in mind:
- It should be a modular and portable air shower so that you can have easy configuration and it can be transported and moved easily. The assembly and installation shall be simple.
- The body shall be sturdy enough to withstand the weight of persons and the objects entering and exiting controlled environments. It shall have a stainless steel body that can resist damage and harsh chemicals.
- There should be a large volume of air in the blower system for maximum airflow. This allows effective decontamination.
- The nozzles of all the showers in the booth shall be adjustable and must have access to all the angles.
- Interlocking technology is a must.
- You must ask for factory testing and installation services from your clean room manufacturer.
- Before purchasing it, go through all the online and in-person reviews of the product.
- You can also get customized features, sizes, and configurations according to your application.
Easy to Relocate Portable Air Shower
How Can you Customize your Air Shower Booth?
The Air Shower Booth can be customized in the following ways:
Some applications need a single booth that can accommodate one person at a time and some require a series of multi booth systems.
You can choose the configuration according to your need and choice.
There are various types available. The most preferred are the ones which can be moved easily and provide high efficiency.
Material for Construction
The option between stainless steel and plastic is present but stainless steel is always preferable.
It is not necessary for environments where there is no need for complete sterilization. However, it is a must in an Air Shower Booth.
You can either choose HEPA or ULPA filtration systems based on your cleanliness efficiency needs. HEPA hives 99.99% efficiency whereas ULPA gives 99.999% efficiency.
Customized Clean Room Air Shower Booth
What Accessories Can be Utilized With your Air Shower Booth?
The accessories which increase the efficiency of your Air Shower Booth and decrease the risk of contamination are as follows:
It is a blade-shaped shower that helps to dislodge the particle from the object or the person entering the booth.
Adjustable Nozzles Made Up of Stainless Steel:
With such strong construction material, the shedding is minimum and the air shower nozzle can tolerate harsh environments.
It is available in two designs named recess design and protruding design.
A pre-filter can be used as a primary filter and it is helpful because it decreases the stress on the main filter.
In this way, the main filter can last longer and help you cut maintenance and replacement costs.
Air Shower Room Washable Pre-Filter
How to Check the Performance of your Air Shower Booth?
To check the performance of your Air Shower Booth, consider the following points:
Measure the airflow velocity of each nozzle to check the efficacy of the system. Each nozzle is capable of having 8000 feet per minute of airflow.
If this value is short for any of the nozzles, the efficacy of the system would be greatly compromised.
Factory tests shall be performed to check the effect of change in any condition.
What is the Filtration System of an Air Shower Booth?
The filtration system of your Air Shower Booth consists of HEPA or ULPA. You can choose any one of these or both systems for maximum productivity of your application.
The use of a prefilter can help to raise the efficiency of the filter to a significant value. A ULPA filter is preferred because it filters the particles greater than 0.12 micron and therefore gives 99.999% efficiency.
The filtered air is sprayed at a very high speed and therefore even the smallest particles must be filtered or they can cause turbulence and contamination.
Clean Room Air Shower ULPA Filter
As an Air Shower Booth has various features and benefits, you can customize it according to your application so that it gives maximum benefit and save your investment.
There is an extensive range of models, sizes, and configurations, which allows you to choose precisely.
With good maintenance and care, it can last you for many years. You can call your clean room supplier from where you get all your clean room supplies for additional accessories so that you get the best out of it.
100% Quality Tested and ISO Certified Clean Room Air Shower