Your Trustworthy Manufacturer and Solution Provider of Top-Quality 10k Clean Room.
If you want to purchase excellent quality cleanroom supplies, Sunnyda is there for you. The 10k Clean Room is one of our prime quality and highly-demanded products. Its durable construction, long life, and efficient functioning can fulfill your industrial requirements.
We not only consider constructing quality products but we also make sure that your required products fall in an affordable price range. For the convenience of your workers, you will get super easy to operate products. With the presence of the latest developed features along with the primary ones, our 10k Clean Room is loved by all. Sunnyda provides you a suitable guarantee on every product to comfort your investment.
Sunnyda is the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of the 10k Clean Room which is loaded with multiple advantageous specifications. Not only this, but you will surely enjoy using our multiple class cleanrooms. Our exclusive range of cleaning room equipment is always reliable. Along with various customizable features, you will get the right to decide the material of your choice even for designing multiple class cleanrooms.
Sunnyda possesses super convenient customer service, 24/7 available for you. Whether you want to know the details of your product or whether you want some guidance for deciding suitable dimensions for your 10k Clean Room, you can come to us. You can also avail of our maintenance and installation services pre and post-delivery of the product.
To get your 10k Clean Room delivered to your place, confirm your order. Contact Sunnyda, fill in the form, provide the required data, and that’s all from your side, to help us provide you with exactly what you desire.
|Product||10k Clean Room|
|Usage||Produce a Dust-Free environment|
|HVAC System||Temperature & Humidity|
|Frame Material||Aluminum/Stainless Steel|
|Type||10k (Portable is also Available)|
|Panel Type||Sandwich Panel|
|Pharmaceuticals, Food Processing, Military Industry, Mechanical Industry, Metallurgical Industry, Thermal Power Industry, Building Industry, Precision Industry, Auto Industry, Rubber Industry, Financial Institutions.|
10k Clean Room-An Exclusive Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
A clean environment is a basic requirement to achieve the best results in various facilities such as in the medical industry or the pharmaceutical industry. Using a 10k Clean Room is one of the wisest options here.
It is a special environment with controlled and very precise contamination, which may be caused due to dust or chemicals.
You can choose its size and other dimensions according to the available space and other requirements at your place.
It allows a given particle count with specific sizes, which beneficially affects different processes. Moreover, it has a specific range for different factors such as temperature and humidity.
You may use it in the biotechnology, research, pharmaceutical, or aerospace field and you can also choose your desired cleanroom wall panels to limit the contaminants which are essential to complete the normal processes.
To know about 10k Clean Room features, operation, usage, and construction read this guide. Also, you will surely get sufficient information about its maintenance.
10k Clean Room Inspection
1. What is a 10k Clean Room?
2. What are the Notable Features of the 10k Clean Room?
3. What are the Major Specifications of the 10k Clean Room?
4. What are the Uses of the 10k Clean Room?
5. What are the Prominent Differences Between a 10k Clean Room and Normal Air Conditioned Space?
6. What are the Principles of Filtration of the 10k Clean Room?
7. What are the Possible Sources of Contamination in your 10k Clean Room?
8. What are the Common Airflow Patterns of a 10k Clean Room?
9. What are the Design Strategies for Handling Air Movement in a 10k Clean Room?
10. What are the Four Biosafety Levels for a 10k Clean Room?
11. What are the Instructions for the Personal Entering the 10k Clean Room?
12. Why is it Important to Wear Appropriate Clothing in your 10k Clean Room?
13. How to Choose Suitable Gowning for the Personal Entering the 10k Clean Room?
14. What are the Protective Measures for your 10k Clean Room?
15. What are the Fundamental Rules When Using the 10k Clean Room?
16. What are the HVAC System Instructions for your 10k Clean Room?
17. How is a Monitoring System in your 10k Clean Room Beneficial?
18. What is Interaction Technology in the 10k Clean Room?
19. What are the Considerations for Designing the Duct System of your 10k Clean Room?
20. Which Filters are Required in the 10k Clean Room?
21. How is the Positive Pressurization Beneficial for your 10k Clean Room?
22. Why is it Important to Maintain Suitable Relative Humidity Levels in your 10k Clean Room?
23. What Practices are Required for Energy Conservation of your 10k Clean?
What is a 10k Clean Room?
A 10k Clean Room is the type of ISO 7 cleanroom which is commonly used to control contamination at the installed site.
It is defined as a confined space with minimal contamination that may result due to the presence of small dirt particles.
To maintain this cleanliness level, it is important to allow the entering of only clean personnel who come from an air shower, which will thoroughly remove dirt present on them.
Also, wearing absolutely clean clothes with cleanroom gloves is necessary for anyone who enters this space. This special clothing will be limiting and trapping the dirt particles.
The main role in its functioning is performed by the precise filters that can easily filter 2930 particles with size above 0.5 microns which may prove to be a source of contamination.
High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filter (HEPA) and Ultra Low Particulate Air (ULPA) are the two common types of filters present in all these models.
Sunnyda 10k Clean Room
What are the Notable Features of the 10k Clean Room?
Some of the considerable features that can improve your 10k Clean Room productivity are:
- It possesses a unique and durable construction.
- It is always efficient in functioning.
- You will observe completely controlled humidity levels for safety purposes.
- There is an excellently monitored temperature to maintain the normal operation.
- The precise filtration offers maximum protection from contamination.
- Its easy usage is always a plus point.
- Due to multiple features, you can get numerous applications
- Various contamination control measures are present to control the internal environment and working excellently.
- It offers multiple airflow patterns.
- Due to sufficient ventilation, there is a minimal accumulation of hazardous substances.
- It comes with a special gowning room.
- 10k Clean Room includes bright cleanroom lighting for the user’s convenience.
- You will get racks and shelves to place your gowns.
- In some models, air showers are also present to make the user contamination-free before entering this space.
- You will get a durable bench made up of stainless steel.
- For extra cleanliness and comfort of the user, it has hand-free sinks.
10k Clean Room Outstanding Features
What are the Major Specifications of the 10k Clean Room?
Some key specifications of the 10k Clean Room are given below:
- Air changes range from 30 to 60 in an hour.
- It allows 352,000 particles of greater than ≥0.5µm size to pass.
- Maximum 15 percent filter coverage.
- Supports 2930 ≥5µm sized particles flow.
- Total 99.997 % efficiency of the HEPA filter.
- Conventional T-bar cleanroom ceiling.
- Ceiling panel made from Mylar or vinyl rock.
- Vinyl floor covers.
- Aluminum or cove base for the floor.
- Epoxy flooring is also available on the buyer’s choice.
ISO 7 Clean Room Conventional T-Bar Ceiling
What are the Uses of the 10k Clean Room?
It is used in various industries to overcome contamination such as:
- Aerospace Engineering Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Biotechnological Works
- Nanotechnology Operations
- Medical Laboratories
- Research Departments
- Microelectronics Industry
Applications of 10k Clean Room
What are the Prominent Differences Between a 10k Clean Room and Normal Air Conditioned Space?
There are many things present in the 10k Clean Room that makes it unique from the regular air-conditioned space such as:
- A higher air supply helps in maintaining a suitable cleanliness level with greater ease.
- It uses filters with higher efficiency up to 99.97%. It has positive pressurization which means that a higher quantity of air is present inside it as compared to outside it.
- In a normal building, up to 1,000,000 particles having 0.5-micron size are present. However, in the cleanroom, only 100 particles having 0.5-micron size can enter.
What are the Principles of Filtration of the 10k Clean Room?
The filtration in your 10k Clean Room is based on these four major principles that are affected by the size of the particle passing through it:
- Impaction occurs when the circulating air particles leave their path and strike with any fiber.
- An interception occurs when large-sized particles strike with the fibers. Due to the presence of weak attractive forces, then it loosely sticks to them.
- Diffusion happens when very small particles come in contact with the fibers of the HEPA filter, due to random movement in it.
- Electric attraction is defined as the attraction between two oppositely charged particles in the presence of an electric field.
10k Clean Room HEPA Filter
What are the Possible Sources of Contamination in your 10k Clean Room?
Here are some sources that can contaminate your 10k Clean Room:
- Dirty construction materials are used or the dirt present on its components.
- Dirt stuck in the air conditioning systems.
- Leakage or spills of chemical or hazardous substances can produce germs.
- Dirt can be present on the floors, ceilings, or the cleanroom walls.
- People with perfumes or chemical-filled beauty products can also be contaminating sources.
- The hair from the head or skin of any person may contain dirt.
- Bacteria are present in the coatings or finishing.
- Bacteria residing in high moisture contents can cause contamination.
- The presence of silicon chips may release contaminants.
- Dust from the skin or clothes of the entering people.
- It may occur as a result of vibration or friction.
- Unclean brooms or dirty dusting cloths are also a great source of dirt.
10k Clean Room Wall Material
What are the Common Airflow Patterns of a 10k Clean Room?
There are three prominent types of airflow patterns present in a 10k Clean Room:
- One pattern where the air streams should not be parallel to each other, is known as the non-unidirectional or the turbulent flow.
- Another pattern where the air streams must be in a parallel direction to each other is termed as a unidirectional flow or the laminar flow.
- The third one is the mixed flow where the air streams may be in a parallel or any other direction in different parts of the cleanroom.
Airflow Patterns of ISO 7 Clean Room
What are the Design Strategies for Handling Air Movement in a 10k Clean Room?
There are different measures and methods for air circulation in the 10k Clean Room. The two most used design strategies for the air handling system are:
- Once thru system is the air movement system in which all the air goes out of it rather than recirculating inside it.
- The recirculated system is the air handling system where the air exits the space and then is again circulated by the filters and fan motor.
To choose one for a unit, you have to consider the factors in your mind. For example, the type of cleanroom, its manufacturing, and its unique design is important to consider.
Also, its working and how much energy consumption occurs in it are important.
Design Strategies for Handling Air Movement in a 10k Clean Room
What are the Four Biosafety Levels for a 10k Clean Room?
- The first and basic protection level is for materials that are not dangerous for healthy people.
- The second protection level is suitable for materials that can cause some diseases in normal humans.
- The third level of protection is good for staying safe from aerosol products that may cause breathing problems.
- The fourth protection level is meant for those products that can cause untreatable diseases which can result in death.
Four Biosafety Levels for 10k Clean Room
What are the Instructions for the Personal Entering the 10k Clean Room?
People entering the 10k Clean Room must follow the listed instructions:
- Always enter it after wearing the recommended suits, along with gloves, masks, and other accessories.
- Don’t wear jewelry or in case you are wearing it, try to cover it properly.
- Avoid using perfumes or beauty products when entering it, as they can cause contamination.
- To minimize contamination sources, don’t take eating or drinking items in this space.
- When sneezing, make sure that your mouth is covered with your arm so that the droplets don’t spread in the whole area.
- Make sure that the fire extinguishers are working properly.
- Also, introduce safety exits that can be used in case of emergencies.
- Before entering it, pass through the air shower clean room which will roughly remove dirt from your body.
Fire Extinguishers Properly Placed in ISO 7 Clean Room
Why is it Important to Wear Appropriate Clothing in your 10k Clean Room?
There are three main reasons for wearing special clothing in the 10k Clean Room:
- It will reduce the chances of contamination in it.
- This will keep your bodies covered from any vapors or chemicals that are used in this space.
- This will help in maintaining the internal conditions such as the cleanliness level and particle count to a suitable level.
- This will aid in maximizing the efficiency of the processes being carried out in it.
Wear PPE Before Entering 10k Clean Room
How to Choose Suitable Gowning for the Personal Entering the 10k Clean Room?
An appropriate gowning for the people entering the 10k Clean Room must comprise of the following things:
- Quality gloves made from nitrile for working in the standard cleanrooms.
- Clean lab coats that will cover your body up to much extent.
- For covering the full-body, coveralls can be used. It is optional to add a hood depending upon the requirements.
- Durable covers for your shoes are always important to protect your shoes and feet from spills.
- Don’t forget to protect your eyes by wearing safety goggles.
- Safety masks and gloves should be worn and you must replace them frequently to maintain cleanliness.
Don’t Forget to Wear Safety Goggles
What are the Protective Measures for your 10k Clean Room?
Some important protective measures for your 10k Clean Room are:
- It is crucial to spend some time in the air shower before entering it.
- Only allow the entry of authorized people, who are dressed in compatible suits, along with gloves, masks, and shoe covers.
- Proper storage of these clothes is always necessary.
- It is not recommended to not enter it if you are not a worker.
- Keep flammable and hazardous substances away from it.
- Don’t enter with possible sources that can contaminate this space.
- Always get proper training about what rules to follow in this space and how to maintain its cleanliness.
- To cover your fingers, wearing finger covers is most suitable.
- Frequently clean the space, as recommended by your manufacturer.
- Frequently wash the special cleanroom cloths to remove contaminants from them.
- Only take clean materials and products in your 10k Clean Room.
- If you want to maintain it, the best thing is to take its components outside and place them again after they have been cleaned and serviced.
- Avoid doing unnecessary tasks inside this controlled space especially if they can be properly done outside.
10k Clean Room Storage Cabinet
What are the Fundamental Rules When Using the 10k Clean Room?
The four basic rules that you must consider while using the 10k Clean Room are:
- The cleanroom equipment present in this controlled space should not be capable of producing contamination problems; as a result of chemical or biological procedures.
- Maximum and timely removal of the present contaminants is always essential.
- There should be no entry of any external contaminants in the area either via people or materials.
- In case any contaminating source enters this space, it must not find a time to settle or stay here.
ISO 7 Clean Room Equipment
What are the HVAC System Instructions for your 10k Clean Room?
An HVAC system refers to the controlled heating, ventilation, and monitored air conditioning conditions in your cleanroom.
Some of the most important instructions for the HVAC system of your 10k Clean Room:
- To achieve a controlled temperature and moisture in the space, use an effective air conditioning system.
- You must provide clean and sufficient airflow that will maintain its cleanliness.
- It is important to make the air surrounding your primary filter clean by the filtration system.
- Make sure that this air doesn’t flow in such a way that can give place to the particulates to build up.
10k Clean Room HVAC System Illustration
How is a Monitoring System in your 10k Clean Room Beneficial?
Monitoring the internal conditions of your 10k Clean Room is essential for its normal functioning. These include:
- To maintain suitable relative humidity levels in it.
- You can measure the pressure difference between the cleanroom and outer space.
- Sometimes, keeping an eye on the noise and vibrations it produces is also important.
- You can monitor the balanced temperature range.
- You can do this by using sensors and controllers that can tell you about the levels of all these parameters which must be monitored.
- Perform this daily so that you can instantly detect and resolve any fault in case of uncontrolled conditions in it.
What is Interaction Technology in the 10k Clean Room?
The interaction technology in your 10k Clean Room comprises of two main things:
It covers the procedures used for the servicing of your cleanroom. Using suitable products is important in this case. Also, just go for the professionals or experts who are skilled at providing excellent maintenance solutions.
This movement refers to the people who enter this controlled space or go out from it. It also includes the materials that are entered or taken out of this space.
So, interaction technology plays an important role in not only the maintenance but also ensures controlled factors for maintaining maximum cleaning levels.
ISO 7 Clean Room Servicing
What are the Considerations for Designing the Duct System of your 10k Clean Room?
Following considerations are necessary when designing the duct system of your 10k Clean Room:
- It is always suggested to place rubber gaskets at the transversal joints.
- Only, aluminum dampers are suitable.
- The return air grilles should be made from stainless steel or aluminum.
- A strong silicone sealant should be longitudinally used to seal the joints.
- Make sure there are no flanged joints in the ducting system.
- There should be suitable space between the return air risers so that cleaning can be done easily.
- The best position to place the return air grilles is near the floor so that they can easily gather a lot of dirt and contaminants.
- There should be nothing that supports acoustic insulation.
10k Clean Room Return Air Grilles
Which Filters are Required in the 10k Clean Room?
Filters play a critical part in maintaining the internal conditions of any 10k Clean Room. Two filters should be essentially present in it:
The High-Efficiency Particulate Air filter uses the diffusion principles to filter the flowing air with 99.97 % efficiency.
The minimum size of particles that can cross these filters is 0.3 microns. These particles can be dust, dirt, pollen, smog, chemicals, or anything.
Typically, you can buy the HEPA filter box in 6 or 12 inches thickness options. The media used by these filters is glass fiber which serves as an excellent medium for precise filtration.
It has approximately 0.0003 fractional penetration value.
The Ultra-Low Particulate Air filters are even advanced and more developed than the HEPA ones. They can allow 0.3 micron-sized particles with a maximum 99.999% efficiency to filter from their media.
This leads to extra cleaning in minimum time. The ULPA filters are present in the 10K Clean Room where ultra or extra cleanliness levels should be maintained as compared to the standard units.
The electronics and semiconductor manufacturing industries commonly require these filters to complete normal manufacturing processes. It allows about 0.0001 fractional penetrations.
Thus, it results in three times better performance in contrast to the standard cleanroom HEPA filter.
ISO 7 Clean Room ULPA Filter
How is the Positive Pressurization Beneficial for your 10k Clean Room?
Positive pressurization refers to supplying your cleanroom with greater filtered air as compared to that present in the surroundings.
It is extremely beneficial for controlling the contamination within your 10k Clean Room.
Especially, when multiple units are being used together, using this measure will become essential.
The main purpose of this positive pressure ventilation is to make sure that air doesn’t move from a lower cleanliness level (outside) to a higher cleanliness level (inside).
The range for this positive pressurization varies according to the size and requirements of your product.
And this measure is never used in cases where the manufacturer has advised to go with the negative pressurization.
Why is it Important to Maintain Suitable Relative Humidity Levels in your 10k Clean Room?
There are several reasons for maintaining a suitable relative humidity in your 10k Clean Room, such as:
- It has a close relationship with the shedding of skin, in case the value is too low.
- If this value is very high, it will favor the growth of toxic substances and other contaminants even in the cleanroom wall material.
- High relative humidity can result in excessive corrosion problems; for example, it can damage the semiconductor and electronic circuit’s
- High relative humidity can destroy hygroscopic chemicals or powders.
- Low relative humidity levels can create various hurdles for smooth electric flow in it.
Maintenance of Suitable Relative Humidity Levels in ISO 7 Clean Room
What Practices are Required for Energy Conservation of your 10k Clean?
Usually, a 10k Clean Room uses high energy to function properly and has high investment as well as operational costs.
However, there are various ways through which you can conserve this high energy:
- You must choose the right type of 10k Clean Room that perfectly suits your application.
- Another way is to use small space so that better contamination control can take place.
- Always try to minimize the air change rates which can save you a lot of energy.
- Try to decrease the pressure drop to observe lower energy usage.
- Make sure that its size, as well as the size of its internal components, is suitable and sufficient for your needs.
- Install it in the most suitable configuration on the best-suited site.
A 10k Clean Room always requires good servicing to keep it maintained. You have to do this yourself as well as seek professionals for excellent servicing.
You can always refer to the instruction manual to know about what measures you can take for its maintenance. In case you face any mechanical problem win it, immediately call for a technician to fix it.
Make sure that you provide it a suitable temperature to ensure normal operation.
Before buying a 10k Clean Room for your industry, make sure that the type, size, weight, and functioning are suitable for you. Along with these the reputation and name of the manufacturer you choose matters a lot.
100% Quality Tested ISO 7 Clean Room