100k Clean Room
- GMP Standard
- Competitive Price
- with air shower/pass box/HVAC
- Immediately Delivery for Order
- Service and Cost Performance
Your Trusted Manufacturer and Designer of 100k Clean Room.
Sunnyda has coined its name in offering the best cleanroom products and services. We follow the international standards of manufacturing and delivering high-quality items. Our dedicated team of professionals is striving hard to satisfy the needs of our clients from all over the world.
We have the world’s best manufacturers, designers, and technocrats that design and put in their efforts to deliver the 100k Clean Room and other related products up to your expectations. You can count on us for getting a wide range of items, including cleanroom panels, ISO standard clean rooms, cleanroom lighting, and much more. Sunnyda is motivated to supply the best products that are durable and strictly comply with your industry standards.
Like our other cleanroom products, we design the CE-certified 100k Clean Room in a way that it can meet the purpose of its design. Further, our team members would assure your satisfaction by installing it and providing maintenance guidelines. Also, Sunnyda allows you to customize this ISO 8 cleanroom as per the industry’s requirements.
We, at Sunnyda, pride ourselves on having an expert team. While placing your order of 100k Clean Room and other products, you would not feel any difficulty communicating with our team. Moreover, we are available for you 24/7.
We facilitate you in placing the order without any hassle by offering you the opportunity to make a phone call to us or send an email to order your 100k Clean Room at the comfort of your home.
- Data Sheet
- Material Certificate
|Construction Material||Aluminum/Steel/ Glass Window||Aluminum/Steel/ Glass Window|
|Fan filter unit class 1-100||14pcs||26pcs||48pcs||96pcs|
|Fan filter unit class1K||4pcs||6pcs||10pcs||20pcs|
|Fan filter unit class 10K||2pcs||4pcs||6pcs||12pcs|
|Speed (m/s)||0.46m/s ±20%||0.46m/s ±20%|
Help You to Find Clean Room Related Products
100k Clean Room-A Detailed Buying Guide Presented by Sunnyda.
100k Clean Room has become the need of every industry that wants a clean environment following ISO standards. It enables your workers to perform their tasks without contaminating the workplace.
It lies at the dirtiest range of clean room’s ISO classification. So, it is an ideal option for those industries that need a relatively less clean environment.
Talking about its particle count, this class of clean rooms with 100,000 particles counts ensures that microbes, air-borne pollutants, and other contaminants do not affect the functioning of a cleanroom.
Moreover, you can install it easily by seeking the expert’s help and maintain it for long-term use. Also, it supports your work environment and prevents many harmful events. Let’s explore more about it.
100k Clean Room Validation Testing
1. What is a 100k Clean Room?
2. What are the Basic Features of a 100k Clean Room?
3. What are the Outstanding Benefits of the 100k Clean Room?
4. What are the Applications of the 100k Clean Room?
5. What are the Particle Specifications of a 100k Clean Room?
6. What are the Basic Components of the 100k Clean Room?
7. What are the Ideal Humidity and Proper Temperature Standards of the 100k Clean Room?
8. What are the Common Designs of the 100k Clean Room?
9. How can you Install your 100k Clean Room?
10. What are the Common Things that Can Damage the Surfaces of your 100k Clean Room?
11. What are the Primary Considerations to Control Contaminant Levels in your 100k Clean Room?
12. What are the Major Concerns for Designing a Class 100k Clean Room?
13. How Does Proper Garmenting Affect the Effectiveness of the 100k Clean Room?
14. What are the Factors that Contribute to the Successful Operations of your Class 100k Clean Room?
15. How do you Specify Class 100k Clean Room Lighting?
16. What are the Differences Between Class 100k Clean Room and Class 10k Clean Room?
17. Do you Need a Gowning Room with your 100k Clean Room?
18. How Does Construction Material Contributes to the Cleanliness of the Class 100k Clean Room?
19. What are the Recommended Guidelines for your 100k Clean Room Construction?
20. What are the Factors that Affect the Air Changes Per Hour in the 100k Clean Room?
What is a 100k Clean Room?
A cleanroom in which the maximum number of 100,000 particles present per cubic feet of air of size greater than 0.5 micrometers is called the 100k Clean Room or ISO 8 cleanroom.
Its main characteristics are:
- It must have HEPA filters covering more than 4-5% of the facility’s area.
- The filters of a cleanroom should be capable of providing at least 20 air exchanges per hour.
- The airflow it provides must be between 4-8 cubic feet per minute.
Sunnyda 100k Clean Room
What are the Basic Features of a 100k Clean Room?
Clean rooms like the 100k Clean Room are quickly becoming extremely popular.
The reason for this is that it provides the following basic features that make the functioning of a cleanroom more efficient.
- Have robust air filtration systems to filter any contaminants.
- Maintain laminar airflow throughout the room for ease in work.
- Allow great control of the internal environment to keep everything perfect.
- Cleanroom walls, roofs, doors keep the internal environment completely separate from the outside one.
- Individual lighting outlets do not generate any extra heat or disturb the airflow.
- Keeps static charge low or zero to avoid damage to the delicate equipment.
Fire Extinguisher and an Emergency Air Shower Installed in ISO 8 Clean Room
What are the Outstanding Benefits of the 100k Clean Room?
It provides you with the following excellent benefits to improve your working efficiency:
When used properly, it can provide you with zero to no contamination in the workplace.
Eliminating the contamination is essential as even a minute amount of dust can ruin your research or your products. It can even cause damage to some extremely delicate equipment.
It allows you to work in a safe environment. It also keeps the people outside safe. The cleanroom creates an environment where workers and products remain protected and safe from contaminants.
The elements inside it cannot interact with that outside in any way. So if any toxic byproduct is produced as a result of chemical reactions taking place in this cleanroom or if you are researching diseases, you will not put the lives of others at risk.
Your quality of goods will be higher. You will work more quickly as you won’t have to worry about any contaminants anymore.
Plus, you will also gain a lot of reputation as you will be seen as a company that cares about its customers.
Airtight 100k Clean Room
What are the Applications of the 100k Clean Room?
It is a highly functional model of clean rooms. Many industries regularly use it for purposes such as:
- Packaging of Medicinal Products
- Composite Materials
To be specific, the following are the uses of 100k Clean Room:
- Medical Device Manufacturing
Medical devices are very complex and require a sterile environment to be used and manufactured.
If any infectious agents are present, then the device will spread disease to patients instead of curing.
- Pharmaceutical Compounding
It is used most extensively by pharmaceutical companies to manufacture their products and provides an ideal sterile environment for safe vaccines, antibiotics, etc.
If you do not use this clean room, then the bacteria and other infectious agents in the background can cause the product to be defective.
This defective product will be dangerous to use, so it is crucial to install it.
- Aerospace Product Development
It protects the delicate equipment in use. It helps to safely dispose of the aerosol particles, chemical vapors, etc., formed during development.
- Vinyl Printing
The adhesives, dyes, etc., used in vinyl printing are incredibly delicate. The use of this ISO 8 cleanroom protects the raw materials in use.
It also keeps the toxic byproducts from going outside and causing harm.
ISO 8 Clean Room Applications
What are the Particle Specifications of a 100k Clean Room?
How can you know if your 100k Clean Room is any good? The people involved in the ISO 8 cleanroom business have created a unique scale to find precisely that.
They use the particle specification scale to measure its efficiency. For example, for a 100000 cleanroom to be considered adequate, the following rules are applied:
- The number of maximum particles allowed is 3.5 million.
- Only particles considered are those of size greater than 0.5 micrometres.
Experts recommend the use of HEPA filters to achieve the above-mentioned specifications.
100k Clean Room HEPA Filters
What are the Basic Components of the 100k Clean Room?
Every cleanroom must have the following components to function correctly:
Air Showers completely decontaminate any person or goods that go inside or outside the 100k Clean Room. It keeps the cleanroom environment secure.
These are notable curtains that are used to divide a large clean room into mini environments.
Curtains allow you to carry out multiple tasks in a single ISO 8 cleanroom without them interfering with each other.
These filter the air of the cleanroom. Cleanroom HEPA filter provides laminar airflow to the entire system to allow easy working.
These cabinets allow you to exchange items between the 10000 clean room and the outside.
These will make your work easy and quick as you won’t have to spend time leaving and entering the room again.
Pass through cabinet also reduces contamination as only a single item is moving instead of a person carrying it.
Air Shower of 100k Clean Room
What are the Ideal Humidity and Proper Temperature Standards of the 100k Clean Room?
Maintaining the ideal humidity levels is very important for proper 100k Clean Room functioning.
You will have the following issues if you don’t do maintain ideal conditions:
- Uncontrollable bacteria growth.
- Static electricity may damage the extremely delicate equipment.
- Corrosion of the equipment, furniture, etc.
- Evaporation of solvents reduces product quality.
- Clogging of tablet dyes due to which the powder does not set correctly.
After running many tests on the ISO 8 cleanroom, the ideal conditions are:
- The humidity inside it should be 30-40% of that outside.
- At temperatures below 21 degrees Celsius, the humidity can be 2% more or less than usual.
Its ideal temperature is determined to be 21 degrees Celsius. You can set it according to your product, but you can deviate by 2 degrees at max. The ideal temperature is extremely important for the comfort of workers.
The ease of people working in this class of cleanroom is essential because small things like sweat and sneezes can contaminate the room very quickly.
Clean Room Workers Working in ISO 8 Clean Room
What are the Common Designs of the 100k Clean Room?
Right now, the standard designs followed for its construction include:
In 100k Clean Room modular design, the cleanroom is built from pre-built components assembled on site.
The features such as cleanroom wall panel and clean room ceiling panel, airlocks, and pass-through panels are combined as needed.
Generally speaking, the modular design divides a system into smaller systems for flexibility and ease of work. You can create new facilities or upgrade pre-existing ones cheaply.
Soft Wall Design
In 100000 cleanroom designs, flexible panels made from special plastics are used.
The walls are curtain-like. There are giant fans installed on the roof to provide adequate airflow.
The air flows in from the top and leaves through the bottom, carrying any unnecessary particles. These create mini environments in existing clean rooms.
Modular Design 100k Clean Room
How can you Install your 100k Clean Room?
You can install your 100k Clean Room by following these steps:
Base plates are placed to anchor the components. Do bear in mind that the base plates should be easy to maintain and made of high-quality material.
Corner posts are then placed on the corners of the base plates. They assure the sturdy installation of a cleanroom.
Then the connecting posts are installed. They allow all the electrical components’ wiring to pass through them.
Now, install the wall panels between the connecting posts. Make sure to place the windows and pass-through cabinets where required.
The next step is the placement of doors at the entry or exit area of the cleanroom and air return walls to maintain proper airflow.
Then install the roof deck to provide structural rigidity and to cover the cleanroom properly.
Ceiling main and cross tees are installed to accommodate the HEPA filters and fans.
Lights and then tiles are placed on the roof decks that complete the installation process.
Moreover, you should consider the following factors while installing the cleanroom:
- Be mindful of the equipment that will be used and construct it so workers can use it easily.
- Its construction and installation should allow the people to move about freely in the cleanroom.
- Build the components that will be used offsite to work quickly and not damage anything.
- Consider the maintenance aspects.
- Install proper seals.
- Ensure that all the items you use are compatible with each other.
ISO 8 Clean Room Installation
What are the Common Things that Can Damage the Surfaces of your 100k Clean Room?
Many things can disrupt the smooth shape of the surfaces of your 100k Clean Room, causing turbulent airflow and difficulty in work.
Some of the most disruptive items include:
Large or poorly designed and placed lighting outlets can disrupt the airflow of your cleanroom.
If you place any water sprinklers in it in case of fire you should rest assured that the pipes and joints used are of high quality and won’t leak. Else the water leakage will cause damage to the roof of the room.
Power outlets in your cleanroom will interfere with the room’s airflow, and they will generate small amounts of heat while working. So it is advised that you use high-quality ones.
The fire doors that you use must be adequately sealed. If not, they will be the cause of contamination in the cleanroom and ruin it.
Adequately Sealed Fire Door of ISO 8 Clean Room
What are the Primary Considerations to Control Contaminant Levels in your 100k Clean Room?
Contamination of specimens is the biggest concern of researchers and can make the results of their tests pointless. Contamination during any stage of the manufacturing process of any product will reduce its quality.
So industries, where contaminants cause such disasters, should install this cleanroom. Simply using a 100k Clean Room is not enough to minimize the contamination risk.
You must take proper care in using it to ensure adequate functioning. Here are a few things that help you control the level of contaminants in it:
- It is advised you use the necessary protective equipment appropriately.
- Your equipment should be limited to the 100k Clean Room. This means, do not allow your equipment to be placed outside the cleanroom.
- You must adequately disinfect everyone entering and leaving the cleanroom.
- Speaking should be limited to avoid spreading contaminants through spit droplets.
Wear Proper PPE Before Entering in 100K Clean Room
What are the Major Concerns for Designing a Class 100k Clean Room?
Designing is the most critical stage when setting up your 100k Clean Room. Here you will be given details about some of the major concerns:
Sometimes scientists may research highly lightweight substances. These may be disturbed by even minor gusts of winds.
It can damage the delicate instruments involved in research, so you must avoid it to a great extent.
It is needed to allow the workers to work correctly. However, too much lighting may disturb the working of delicate instruments.
Lighting devices create heat which may kill the weak specimens under study. Optimal lighting can allow you to focus on things properly and work effectively.
It is needed to prevent contamination.
They are required to keep the room clean.
Humidity and Temperature
Ideal humidity and temperature levels should be maintained. Otherwise, both can disturb the working in a cleanroom.
Sophisticated Lights of 100k Clean Room
How Does Proper Garmenting Affect the Effectiveness of the 100k Clean Room?
If you manage to build the perfect 100k Clean Room, but your works don’t wear proper garments, it will all be useless. Fitting the coveralls of workers has a massive effect on the functionality of the cleanroom.
Suitable clothes will keep its environment completely free from contaminants. It would be best to get your workers to wear proper protective equipment to keep them safe and not contaminate the workplace.
According to experts, protective equipment should have the following characteristics:
- Bouffant cap to make sure ears and hair are covered.
- Disposable shoes cover the entire surface of shoes.
- Wear gloves without touching their outsides.
- Use a mask while making sure no gaps are present.
- Skin exposure should be as limited as possible.
- Cover eyes with goggles.
- The second pair of gloves completely cover the first one.
Cover your Eyes With Goggles While Working in 100k Clean Room
What are the Factors that Contribute to the Successful Operations of your Class 100k Clean Room?
The following factors will be crucial to the success rate of the 100k Clean Room you use.
The standard or requirements of the industry in which you use your 100k Clean Room will determine its success.
Suppose the industry requires low amounts of cleanliness like the food or cosmetics industry, then a large ISO 8 cleanroom with low cleaning power will work.
If the industry needs intense levels of cleaning standards like in research or pharmaceuticals, then highly efficient cleanrooms are required.
Its customer requirements in many different environments contribute to the success of your cleanroom. An ISO 8 cleanroom should be designed and constructed to specifically suit your needs.
Ease of Cleaning
The more easily you can clean your cleanroom, the more successful it is—ease in cleaning means you will be cleaning it for less time and working more in it.
Everyone needs to follow government regulations. Suppose your cleanroom is well designed but doesn’t follow government guidelines. It will be useless as the government won’t allow you to use it.
A Worker is Cleaning ISO 8 Clean Room
How do you Specify Class 100k Clean Room Lighting?
You should give due consideration to the lighting in a 100k Clean Room. Efficient lighting is cheap and allows the workers to get their job done quickly.
You also need to consider the amount of contamination the lighting can cause. Everything needs to be clean, so sometimes, you may have to compromise on lighting fixtures to install more air filters.
But if you design well and properly install lighting fixtures, a few will get the job done. Usually, people use the following three methods to install lighting fixtures:
These occupy less ceiling space and are primarily used in semiconductor manufacturing, chemical lab facilities, pharmaceutical facilities, and electronic assembly.
Surface Mount Teardrop Fixtures
Extensive facilities see their use. They take up considerable space, but their aerodynamic shape keeps the airflow laminar.
Surface Mount Fixtures
These are installed below the ceiling, which uses less space. So these are used in highly controlled environments with less space available.
You should use materials such as stainless or carbon steel and aluminum in the construction of lighting housings. These allow for ease in cleaning and do not rust quickly, allowing for long periods of use.
Surface Mount Fixtures of ISO 8 Clean Room
What are the Differences Between Class 100k Clean Room and Class 10k Clean Room?
To the ordinary person, it may appear that there is not much difference between the class 100k Clean Room and the 10000 cleanrooms. This is incorrect. Both of these classes of cleanrooms have many differences in their qualities, capabilities, and uses. Some of the most significant differences between the two are:
- The number of air changes in an hour of ISO 8 cleanroom is between 10 and 25. In class 10k clean room, the number is between 30 and 60.
- The former has about 100,000 particles per square foot of air in it. While the later or ISO 7 cleanroom has only 10,000 particles per square foot of air in it.
- The usual level of airflow in class 100k Clean Room is 4-8 CFM per square foot. In class 10k clean room, it is 9-16 CFM per square foot.
- The filters of the ISO 8 cleanroom cover 4-5% of the room’s total area. The filters of class 10k clean room cover 15-25% area.
Class 10k Clean Room
Do you Need a Gowning Room with your 100k Clean Room?
A 100k Clean Room generally does not need a gowning room. A gowning room is a particular room separate from the cleanroom.
In it, the workers will follow strict procedures to switch into their protective gear avoiding contamination.
A gowning room reduces the speed of work as more time is taken to get ready.
Since the cleanliness standards of this cleanroom are not extremely high, a particular gowning room is not required. A simple airlock that decontaminates the workers and their clothes will suffice.
ISO 8 Clean Room Gowning Room
How Construction Material Contributes to the Cleanliness of the Class 100k Clean Room?
The proper selection of construction materials is an essential part of building your 100k Clean Room.
The use of poor quality materials causes the cleanroom to not be up to the standard and not function well. The materials that you use in construction should have the following qualities:
Resistant to Rust
If the materials that you use are susceptible to rusting, then the lifespan of your cleanroom will be inadequate.
The rust particles will contaminate the entire room. Work will have to be halted for a long time to clean or replace things.
Easy to the Clean
The construction material should be easy to clean. Well-maintained and clean materials are durable and can be long-lasting.
Not Allow Buildup
The materials used should not allow the buildup of any contaminants such as dust or bacteria on them. This ensures that cleaning has to be done less frequently and is quick.
People suggest that you use the following materials to achieve the qualities mentioned above cheaply:
- Stainless Steel
- Powder-Coated GI
Powder-Coated GI Sheets for 100k Clean Room Construction
What are the Recommended Guidelines for your 100k Clean Room Construction?
It is recommended that you follow the following guidelines while constructing your 100k Clean Room. These will ensure that your cleanroom is up to the task at hand.
- The number of advised air changes per hour (ACPH) is 5-48.
- So, consider only the particles between 5 micro and 0.5 micrometers when measuring the number of particles in the room.
- It would be best if you employed HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters to filter the air of the cleanroom.
- The following techniques are used in a 100k Clean Room for walls and roofs: soft walls, hard walls, or monobloc panels. However, monobloc panels are the best for a cleanroom.
What are the Factors that Affect the Air Changes Per Hour in the 100k Clean Room?
Air changes per hour (ACPH) are the number of times the clean air replaces the atmosphere of a room. The following factors affect the air changes per hour:
Cost of Construction
The more expensive you construct your room, the more air filters you can use. More use of air filters will increase the ACPH.
Usage Level of Room
The more use the room sees, the more contaminated it gets. The more toxic it gets, the more ACPH is required to keep it in a usable state.
Clean Room Equipment
The equipment in the room may create pollutants in its working. So the type of equipment used can affect the air changes per hour.
100k Clean Room Equipment
100k Clean Room is an area that complies with the ISO standards and lies at the less clean range of clean rooms.
Its wide acceptance in many industries makes it a popular choice for different industries. It comes in various designs, including soft or modular clean rooms.
You can increase its effectiveness by following proper protocols for entering the cleanroom. Also, installing some components can help increase its effectiveness.
100% Quality Tested ISO 8 Clean Rooms